George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men

5 posters

Go down

Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men Empty Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:46

From Gather

Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men

July 18, 2011 09:50 AM EDT

Comic-Con brings out some of Hollywood's best talent. Science fiction and fantasy is no longer the sole purview of B-list actors. It now draws A-list actors like 'Cowboys and Aliens' hottie Daniel Craig and, of course, the ever hot Harrison Ford. Here are some choices that have already made the list.

Daniel Craig comes in at 21, but that's because it's his first time playing with aliens. His character, Jake Lonergan, takes on other-worldly baddies to save the old west.

The actor who brought the Matrix's Neo to life scorches in Comic-Con's 19. Keanu Reeves also starred in a remake of 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. The movie, but it proved Reeves still had the right sexy stuff.

At 17 is heart-throb Tom Cruise, who walked into the deepest end of science fiction with 'Minority Report.' He started as the good guy, then it looked like he'd turned bad. However, in the end, he did what any reputable sci-fi hero does--he saved the day.

Both of 'Star Trek's' Captain Kirks scored a spot, although the original, William Shatner, scored higher than his replacement, Chris Pine. That's only because the former had more film exposure. Either way, there is no denying that William Shatner and Chris Pine both brought Kirk to life at 2 and 16 respectively.

Maximum heart-throb George Clooney went sci-fi as Dr. Chris Kelvin of 'Solaris', number 13. He made hearts leap as a man who loved his wife so much he wished her back into existence.

No science fiction list is complete without Harrison Ford. Hans Solo of 'Star Wars' is one of the greatest sci-fi hunks off all time, but Ford also played Rick Deckard in 'Blade Runner'. Maybe number 12 should have rated higher.

At 11, Denzel Washington proves that good guys still exist in 'The Book of Eli.' He transversed the postapocalyptic U.S. to bring a sacred book to safety. By doing so, he saved the souls of humanity.

'Transformers' hero Shia LeBeouf comes in at 9 with his character Sam Witwicky. The actor has finally come into his own and has managed to gain a huge fan base.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a disappointment in the husband department but he never fails to please as 'The Terminator.' The movie set the hunk's career on fire and kept it burning for decades; earning him a spot at number 5.

Bruce Willis lit fire to the screen in two science fictions hits -- 'The Fifth Element' and 'Surrogates'. It's for the former role as Korben Dallas that he made the Comic-Con list. The film brought his 'Die Hard' mystique to the future to prove that good guys really do finish first; or in this case, 4th.

At number 1 is the hottest science fiction man to date -- Will Smith. Although no one knew the six-pack he was hiding under his suit in 'Men in Black,' they caught a few glimpses in other sci-fi movies like 'I Robot' and 'I Am Legend.' No one beats Smith when it comes to hotness.

That's part of the Comic-Con top 21. Who do you think is missing from the list?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men Empty Re: Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men

Post by Merlin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 13:13

Mr Spock!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men Empty Re: Comic-Con Uncovers Science Fiction's Hottest Men

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Jul 2011, 17:22

Oh, you didn't just say that, did you?!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Tue 19 Jul 2011, 17:41

What the hell? where is Robert? >:[
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 17:46

I certainly did...Mr Spock was/and still is my first hero just before Manolito from High Chaparral
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 20 Jul 2011, 05:35

Merlin wrote:I certainly did...Mr Spock was/and still is my first hero just before Manolito from High Chaparral

Merlin I was about to say you're aging yourself with this comment when I realized -- who the hell was I to be calling somebody old? I remember High Chaparral too! Brahahahaha Pot meet kettle!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 20 Jul 2011, 07:17

I'm 55 LornaDoone....I've loved Mr Spock, Manolito, Pete Duel and Elton John since I was about 12 and I still feel the same about them now LOL...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 20 Jul 2011, 08:35

Merlin, what's the High Chaparral????
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 20 Jul 2011, 09:59

It was a western series from the 1970's shown on BBC2 in the UK...about a rancher called John Cannon, his son Blue Boy and his brother Buck. John married a womanl called Victoria....her brother was Manolito (Henry Darrow). The ranch was called The High Chaparral. My mum had just bought a colour TV then - it was amazing LOL.

I visited the set in Old Tucson a few years ago...brilliant!

We also had other westerns on Mondays at 8.00pm...Lancer and Alias Smith and Jones,
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:01

Thanks Merlin, sounds like a while ago (no offense!). I wonder if Gee has a favourite oldee show from childhood? What would have been around when he was little?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 22 Jul 2011, 15:33

Great big list here Fluffy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

....we only had 3 channels LOL there were loads in the US...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down