George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED Empty George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Catie Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did George Clooney put a ring on it? One of Hollywood's longtime most-eligible bachelors may no longer be on the market, and only ET has the reasons why.

Clooney, 52, and his girlfriend, 36-year-old lawyer Amal Alamuddin, were spotted having dinner at Nobu in Malibu Thursday night with friend Cindy Crawford, and multiple sources confirm that they saw Amal showing off a ring to Cindy, the wife of Clooney's business partner Rande Gerber, sparking rumors of an engagement.

Security was notably tight at the restaurant Thursday night, and actor Edward Norton was reportedly with the group.

Clooney’s rep did not deny an engagement to ET, stating, "I don’t comment on my client’s personal life."

RELATED: Cindy Crawford Reveals 'Shocking' George Clooney Bed Incident

The couple was first rumored to be dating in October 2013. As reported by ETonline last month, Clooney and Alamuddin showed some PDA snapped by photographers while on a private photographic and observational safari in Tanzania with a few friends.

Stay tuned to ET for more breaking news...

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed title)
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:48

Okay this is getting better and better  Cool 

Just comment on another thread he will not get married again....I guess I said it too loud hehehehe

I want to see the ring too. Well let's see if this is true but interesting that the media since the beginning stay persistence about marriage
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:49

Now this is interesting, because ET have the story - and I think they're part of the People magazine franchise or interrelated. They also got the safari and Seychelles story just after People, so..........

And 'multiple sources'..............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:50

I haven't been following G for a long time, did he give the previous gf's a ring too?
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 18:55

no, not of my knowledge. This is new  Very Happy 

Right PAN, multiple sources....in one restaurant...interesting how they describe it
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:03

Digressing slightly.....as I wondered who he was.

Quote From Edward Norton Wikie.....

In his private life, Norton is an environmental and social activist. He is a member of the board of trustees of Enterprise Community Partners, a non-profit organization for developing affordable housing, founded by his grandfather,James Rouse. 
Norton is president of the American branch of the MaasaiWilderness Conservation Trust.[2] 
He ran in the 2009 New York City Marathon to raise money for the Trust.[3] He also raises money for charity through Crowdrise, a social networking community for volunteers and a micro-donations fundraising platform.[4] 
In July 2010, Norton was designated as the 
United Nations Goodwill Ambassador for Biodiversity 
by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.[5]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:08

And isn't it strange that Stacy was last years girlfriend who is now married and expecting and lo and behold George is now engaged, man thats quick rebounds OR were George and Stacy not really dating and AA has been around longer than what's been seen ?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:13

The Masaai connection's also interesting, 'cos that's who they were visiting in Tanzania, and the region they were in. I wonder if Amal is involved in the Trust too.

Thanks Jo

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:15

mmhh yes Picachu, it looks like everyone moved on to the next step very quickly nobody expected that (if it's true about George)....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:24

Oh glory....we need another fly on the wall now.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:27

WOW! Slap me silly! I just posted on another thread that I think marrying her would not be good for him. A lot I know- IF it's true. If it is, I hope it's for the right reasons.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:41

it made the daily mail very quickly

George Clooney engaged? Notorious bachelor's girlfriend Amal Alamuddin seen showing off giant ring

George Clooney has vowed to never repeat his vows but it seems his new lady in his life may have changed his playboy ways.
Entertainment Tonight reports the actor's stunning girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin, was seen showing off a ring at Nobu in Malibu, California, on Thursday.
While the couple have not even confirmed their relationship, if the report is correct, things are certainly going well.

According to Entertainment Tonight, the 52-year-old actor and the 36-year-old humanitarian lawyer indulged in a sushi dinner with George's friends model Cindy Crawford and actor Edward Norton.
The website said the British beauty had something very special to show the model: 'Multiple sources confirm that they saw Amal showing off a ring to Cindy, the wife of Clooney's business partner Rande Gerber, sparking rumors of an engagement.'
When contacted by the MailOnline George's representative Stan Rosenfield did not deny the engagement rumours but instead refused to comment.
The publicist said: 'I do not comment on his personal life.'

Rosenfield did comment on his client's relationship when the Ocean's Eleven star was first tied to Amal in October, calling the pair 'just friends'.
Since then the couple have been spotted being very affectionate with each other while on safari in Tanzania.

While the actor normally has in the past dated models, cocktail waitresses and even a female wrestler, the Lebanese stunner is not just beautiful, but is also very intelligent.
After studying at St Hugh’s College, Oxford and the New York University School of Law, Amal is now an adviser to former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, who is the special envoy to Syria.
Prior to dating Amal, the star dated former wrestler Stacey Kiebler for two years with their relationship ending in July.
The 34-year-old married Future Ads CEO Jared Pobre last month and just announced they were expecting their first child together.
While known as a diehard bachelor, George has been married before briefly to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993.
Since then the actor has said while he is not completely closed off to the idea of marriage he is not the marrying type.
In December he told Esquire: 'I haven’t had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989. I wasn’t very good at it.'
The star would not comment definitely on whether he would go down the aisle again.
'I was quoted as saying I’ll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I’ve never talked about it since.'

George also said that while some people might think it strange that he doesn't have any children, he doesn't feel any need to rush out and start a family.

He said: 'What do you do? Should I go, "I got to get me some kids right now!" and rush out and impregnate someone?
'Look, what I do know is that I was raised in a loving, happy family. I don’t have any dislike or distrust of that.'

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:43

actually just a thought if Rande and Cindy are such good friends wouldnt the ring showing have been done in the privacy of their home and not in a restaraunt?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:43

Interesting turn of events. Did anyone say jinx?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 19:45

Heading: a giant ring

Article: a ring

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by babygirl2 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:35

Oh here we go again  Rolling Eyes . Don't know much about the past girlfriends but didn't they spread the same rumor about Canalis and it turned out to be a "napkin ring". He hasn't even confirmed they're dating. Well, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

babygirl2
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:40

Are George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Engaged?

Is George Clooney getting ready to walk down the aisle? 

Hollywood's most eligible – and elusive – bachelor stepped out Thursday night in Los Angeles with girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, who, according to a source, flashed a conspicuous ring on her left ring finger – swiftly firing up speculation that the two may be engaged. 

The couple were out dining at Malibu hot spot Nobu with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber, who are longtime pals of Clooney's. 

In addition, two sources say that witnesses at another L.A. restaurant reported seeing the pair celebrating with friends on Wednesday night, with Alamuddin sporting a "huge ring," according to one. 

Asked about the rumors, Clooney's rep said, "I don't comment on my client's personal life." 

Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, a British attorney who specializes in international law and human rights, were first photographed stepping out together in London in October. The two have since been spotted embarking on romantic, globe-trotting jaunts. 

In March, the two went on a trip to Tanzania, where they were snapped getting cozy during a safari ride, and they also visited the Seychelles. 

A few days later, the couple stepped out together in New York City for dinner at a French restaurant. 

Earlier this year, a source who has worked with Clooney told PEOPLE: "He's with someone who is a very accomplished attorney. She isn't someone who is pursuing a career in acting or entertainment. She's on his level."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:46

Ok so now Wednesday night and Thursday night???? Now two sources...We getting more details  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:47

Thanks Nicky. Coming thick and fast tonight!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:49

It's the sugar in my blood (had a chocolate overdose  Shocked )
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:50

Nobu Malibu doesn't look bad

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:50

I have accused Amal of soo much in the past....  but never have I been so upset as I am tonight.  This thread has made me do the unthinkable I have burnt my dinner ... and SHE is obviously to blame (for this thread).  I don't have time to even cook an omelette! I'm off out to dance away the heartache in the words of Roxy music!
Best news; it was at Nobu in Malibu.  Razz  ..Far cry from that posh jewellery shop opposite George V in Paris... Mmm he must be saving that JUST FOR ME....
I am an exceptional fantasist, you don't see that very often, lawyers on the other hand, specially HR kind are everywhere since the recession, have you every seen a charity bounce a cheque?

When I get back I will be beyond drunk...Pray I can't reach the keyboard from the floor!!!!

I am off out, on an empty stomach, and already a Guinness in hand. I don't have time to reply to "Splitting-up thread", but maybe they will have anyway by the time I get back  bounce ...Cheers my Dears  affraid
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:51

I will believe it when I hear him say it.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:54

Me too  Laughing
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 26 Apr 2014, 20:59

WWHS - Hope the dancing helps. Tie one on for me, too! Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:03

@ Lizzy most certainly....Please tell Katie to postpone poll 'till next Sundayor maybe Monday ... Cheers x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:49

Another article of many now, but with more info. They were at Craig's apparently:

George Clooney Engaged to Girlfriend Amal Alamuddin?

Has the silver fox finally found his match? Rumors are flying that George Clooney is engaged to be married to girlfriend Amal Alamuddin.
The Oscar-winning playboy, 52, possibly popped the question while on a recent vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to the British lawyer, 36, a source tells Us Weekly.

On April 23, the twosome were then spotted dining together at Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood -- and, according to one onlooker "they were toasting the engagement." The infamous Hollywood bachelor even told a fellow diner that they were engaged, the witness claims.

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in," a source recently told Us. "He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl, who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn't just bow down to everything he says."

The pair were first spotted out together in October 2013 in London, while he was still dating model Monika Jakisic. They later attended a White House screening of Monuments Men as a couple.

In mid-March the duo vacationed in South Africa, where they were photographed strolling the beach together.

Clooney was previously married to actress Talia Balsam in 1989 before divorcing in 1993. He has had lengthy romances with British model Lisa Snowdon, Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis, and former professional wrestler and model Stacy Keibler, whom he split from in 2013 after two years of dating. Kiebler got married to tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre in March and announced her first pregnancy soon after.

Though he's held several longterm relationships, marriage has been off the table following his 1993 divorce. 

In 2011, he told Piers Morgan, "I was married, so I gave it a shot," which he said should have "proven how good I was at it."

Entertainment Tonight was first to speculate the news. Clooney's rep had no comment.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:54; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:55

This has been picked up by the New York papers, too. Starting to look like it might be a done deal.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:57

Gossip cop gives the story a number 3 on their rumour scale, oopsy they didn't give it a zero - June wedding anyone?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 21:58

So lets' say if this is not true maybe this rumor got created on purpose to kill the news about the argument with Wynn. 

Or it is true that's why everyone is reporting it so fast at the same time and the announcement will be made soon LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:00

Won't need to announce it as this rate - photo op walking into LAX?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:02

Let's hear it from him first.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:08

I don't think you will hear it from him first - like PAN said, soon their will be a photo op where we will all get to see the giant ring on her finger, a pap will say congratulations, and George will say thanks and that will be it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:10

Well he would have to give ME some indication. It might be that.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:11

I do not understand why 'the gossip sites always tell the same story about all the women of George, the' last woman and 'always the right one, wants to marry her in Como, gives her the' ring and then be expected to run away 'cause she wants marry and have children. a little more imagination in 'would not go amiss!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:15

theminis wrote:I don't think you will hear it from him first - like PAN said, soon their will be a photo op where we will all get to see the giant ring on her finger, a pap will say congratulations, and George will say thanks and that will be it.  

Well in this case if he doesn't want her to be hunted down by paps to see if she has a ring on her finger he better declines that rumor otherwise Amal will have a hard time hiding. Guess it will not take long until we know
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:19

Well, if this is true, and it looks likely to me, His Nibs telling a fellow diner in the restaurant that they were engaged seems very sweet to me.......

Maybe her mother was right. They usually are..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:19

Hey Smile 

How many of you thinks that is true? I don´t believe it but when Stan says : "I don’t comment on my client’s personal life. , usually is true (not always)
And every report are freaking out almost confirming it.

I am not ready to see George married (they need more time in their relationship)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:23

Well hathaross, because so many news reporting it at the same time and the same thing ...I start believing it now. Maybe I start to get weak late at the evening and tomorrow morning I think differently  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:29

In Oz it seems to be fact.........

George Clooney reportedly engaged to humanitarian lawyer Amal Alamuddin

ETERNAL bachelor George Clooney could finally be settling down — the actor is engaged to beautiful lawyer Amal Alamuddin.

Clooney has proposed to humanitarian lawyer Alamuddin after dating the British beauty for less than a year, sources told the New York Post’s Page Six.

Alamuddin, 36, was spotted showing off an engagement ring as she and Clooney, 52, dined at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday night with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber.

source told Page Six, “George and Amal hoped keep the engagement quiet, but they can’t hide the fact that they are very happy.”

When contacted on Friday night by Page Six, Clooney’s rep Stan Rosenfield didn’t confirm or deny the engagement, simply telling us, “I do not comment on his personal life.”

While actor and Syria activist Clooney has in the past dated models, waitresses and most recently wrestler Stacy Keibler, he appears to have met his match in accomplished Alamuddin.

She studied at Oxford and the New York University School of Law, speaks three languages — French, Arabic and English — and has represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in his extradition proceedings with Sweden and is now an adviser to former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, the special envoy to Syria.

After they were spotted leaving a dinner together in London in November 2013, Clooney initially denied he was dating Alamuddin, saying they were working together on a satellite program for Syria. But in February he took her to a screening of his movie Monuments Men at the White House, along with his parents, Nick and Nina Clooney.

Then in March, Clooney and Alamuddin were pictured looking romantic together on a luxury safari vacation watching wildlife in Tanzania, before heading to the Seychelles.

Clooney, who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, told Esquirein December that he wasn’t suited to marriage. He said, “I haven’t had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989. I wasn’t very good at it ... I was quoted as saying I’ll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I’ve never talked about it since.”

He added that while some people think it is strange he does not have children, he is not in a rush to start a family. He said: “Should I go, ‘I got to get me some kids right now!’ and rush out and impregnate someone? Look, what I do know is that I was raised in a loving, happy family. I don’t have any dislike or distrust of that.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:34; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:31

Hey, just remember we all have each other's virtual shoulders to cry on. However, I for one would drink a glass of champagne to Amal, George Clooney's second ex wife. Noooo, that is mean. To George for telling the world, f--- Steve Wynn! I have a bigger announcement to make.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:38

Every page says the same.. I guess we will have to wait.

If it´s true, I will need a hugeeee shoulder to cry  Sad  I will be happy knowing that he is happy  Rolling Eyes but they are too many years and we are used to girlfriends, not fiance´s or a wife. That changes everything!!!

Last edited by hathaross on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:41

One story, 112 different versions from different outlets.

Last edited by melbert on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:42; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:41

That is what makes me think it is not true at all.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:46

Headline is a statement, not a question.........

George Clooney, eternal bachelor, is engaged

Eternal bachelor George Clooney could finally be settling down — the actor is engaged to beautiful lawyer Amal Alamuddin, sources tell Page Six.
Clooney has proposed to humanitarian lawyer Alamuddin after dating the British beauty for less than a year, we are told.
Alamuddin, 36, was spotted showing off an engagement ring as she and Clooney, 52, dined at Nobu in Malibu on Thursday night with Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber.
A source told Page Six, “George and Amal hoped keep the engagement quiet, but they can’t hide the fact that they are very happy.”
When contacted on Friday night by Page Six, Clooney’s rep Stan Rosenfield didn’t confirm or deny the engagement, simply telling us, “I do not comment on his personal life.”
While actor and Syria activist Clooney has in the past dated models, waitresses and most recently wrestlerStacy Keibler, he appears to have met his match in accomplished Alamuddin.
She studied at Oxford and the New York University School of Law, speaks three languages — French, Arabic and English — and has represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in his extradition proceedings with Sweden and is now an adviser to former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, the special envoy to Syria.
After they were spotted leaving a dinner together in London in November 2013, Clooney initially denied he was dating Alamuddin, saying they were working together on a satellite program for Syria. But in February he took her to a screening of his movie “Monuments Men” at the White House, along with his parents, Nick and Nina Clooney.
Then in March, Clooney and Alamuddin were pictured looking romantic together on a luxury safari vacation watching wildlife in Tanzania, before heading to the Seychelles.
Clooney, who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, told Esquire in December that he wasn’t suited to marriage. He said, “I haven’t had aspirations in that way, ever. I was married in 1989. I wasn’t very good at it. . . . I was quoted as saying I’ll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I’ve never talked about it since.”
He added that while some people think it is strange he does not have children, but he is not in a rush to start a family. He said: “Should I go, ‘I got to get me some kids right now!’ and rush out and impregnate someone? Look, what I do know is that I was raised in a loving, happy family. I don’t have any dislike or distrust of that.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:48

Yes, but n oone have confirmed it. Not George, not Stan...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:53

I'm going to stick my neck out here....

I HOPE IT'S TRUE

Yahooooo   Thrice     Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Apr 2014, 22:58

Yep, Jo.

I think Our Hero was wearing his heart on his chest as long ago as November.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 23:00

If this is true he must be 100% sure after so many girlfriends. Which would be really amazing for him. 
You are never too old to find your right love. Gives me hope LOL...I'm getting now sentimental will all those rumors hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 26 Apr 2014, 23:07

Joanna wrote:I'm going to stick my neck out here....

I HOPE IT'S TRUE

Yahooooo   Thrice     Yahooooo

I will be happy for him ... when I am finished beating up Steven Wynn. LOL
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next