George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner

2 posters

Go down

Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner Empty Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner

Post by annemarie Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:36

US-based celebrity fundraising platform Omaze has appointed Olley Goss PR to lead consumer and corporate PR campaigns for its official UK launch next month.

News

[size=11]Share

[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Previous Omaze winners with the Spice Girls
The online platform offers the chance to win "dream-come-true experiences", such as meeting celebrities and luxury trips, with about 60 per cent of the proceeds going to the charitable causes, according to Omaze.
It has worked with celebrities including George and Amal Clooney, Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Craig, Idris Elba and Emilia Clarke, raising more than $161m. The UK will be the California-based platform's first market outside the US.
The UK launch will feature a prize draw campaign on behalf of the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Charity.
Olley Goss PR's corporate and consumer brief includes establishing Omaze as the leading social-enterprise fundraising platform in the UK and beyond.
The aim of the launch campaign is to drive ticket sales and build the brand's profile, reputation and influence in the UK.
"Olley Goss understand that Omaze represents the future of fundraising – it democratises giving and offers entrants a fantastic chance of winning out-of-this-world prizes while making a hugely meaningful contribution to charities," said James Oakes, SVP International at Omaze.
Olley Goss PR co-founder Andrew Olley said: "[This] is a major year for expanding the Omaze brand globally – beginning with the UK – so that charities can reach bigger audiences to raise not only more money, but also awareness for good causes."
Olley Goss, which launched last year, works with tech brand DataSparQ, British Nigerian artist Yinka Shonibare, real tennis world champion Rob Fahey and emerging wellbeing brand Clearly CBD. The agency was chosen as one of PRWeek's 11 new agencies to watch in 2020.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner Empty Re: Celebrity Fundraising platform chooses UK partner

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 Jan 2020, 19:41

I like Omaze... when stuck for a gift, I’ve gifted random omaze “tickets” as a gift... not just the Clooney one’s...I have no issue with harnessing celebrity for the good of others and actively support it...

BUT I do wonder if the world is on the point of finding celebrity endorsements/associations passé....

I truly know the power of celebrity the old school type....But new style with social media orchestrated pap events etc;.... that may be on the verge of old hat....

We live in a world of change .... I look forward to the next random celeb that flaws me (or not!) by accidentally opening a door for me or a footballer agreeing to a picture and autograph for my nephews and Godsons ... that’s old style fandom ... box fresh no agenda’s .... That is the way to a fan for life....Even if you have never really paid attention to Mo Salah ...Shocked
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down