George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman?

4 posters

Go down

George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? Empty George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman?

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Jun 2011, 08:29

I do not believe in the theory of the contract between Ely and George, but in a story
of love and I think the sexiest man in the world does not make us a nice
figura.Se the hypothesis was true of the contract, could have done so only for
hide his homosexuality because otherwise a woman
bring on the red carpet he found in two secondi. Are you agree?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? Empty Re: George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman?

Post by Dior Sun 26 Jun 2011, 08:56

No, he does not need a contract to "have" a woman,
the contract is needed to get rid of the woman. Laughing
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman? Empty Re: George, you think he needed a contract to have a woman?

Post by lelacorb Sun 26 Jun 2011, 09:41

No, not even in this case would need a contract, would be enough
say I'm tired of you. She is Italian and in Italy if you're not married
civilly nobody owes you anything if a relationship ends even if it lasted
for 20 years.
But why keep talking about the contract, which is why he had
George to have a contract with a woman?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 26 Jun 2011, 09:56

Hmm, there's a saying:
" Trust is good, control is better!"
Basketball
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 26 Jun 2011, 11:36

A contract stating out the relationship as to when they will be together, when she can talk about him, when they will do public events, what red carpets she is expected to attend, with a set timeframe for the length of the relationship - NO. But I would bet the house that within 24-48 hours of meeting him, he is presenting the woman with a stock standard NDA and if she doesn't not sign it, he walks.

Self preservation (especially of the very lucrative image he has built over the past 15 years) is paramount. In his line of work putting him on the A list and his purported sexual escapades - especially with the rise of the cashing in celeb sex tell-all in the past 5 years - it would be essential. And I would bet the NDA has a clause about the women not being allowed to film him under any circumstances. I mean, look at the number of articles written about the split. How many outlets globally covered Betty's "I will get married, have babies and we are so happy" interviews? How many articles and how much attention do you think there would be if some ex went on the record with details of their sex life??
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:01

Dior wrote:No, he does not need a contract to "have" a woman,
the contract is needed to get rid of the woman. Laughing

Hi Dior, Welcome! I have to agree with your theory. Very touchy that tell-all stuff. The contract at the split would be the most important! Georgeous is smart and nice! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:19

Another one of these topics, lol.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 27 Jun 2011, 21:07

Merci bien, Cinderella Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down