George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does George know to love a woman?

+6
bellybaby
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
Snoopy
fluffy
lelacorb
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does George know to love a woman?

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:41

@Clooney: WTF was all of that? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Does George know to love a woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does George know to love a woman?

Post by Clooney Sat 25 Jun 2011, 15:34

Fighting, angry sex, and a bun in the oven as revenge, lol
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 25 Jun 2011, 15:37

"By any chance are you blond?

@Clooney, now what does that mean? I am blonde and still considered quite intelligent. Sorry but I don't understand why some people clump intelligence into categories of blonde or brunette!!! It seems a little biased.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Sat 25 Jun 2011, 15:41

I was making a blonde joke at the time. Don't take it serious.
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 16:17

-Fighting, angry sex, and a bun in the oven as revenge, lol.

The bun in the oven would be enough for a revenge! Fighting and angry sex, I think I could handle, hahaha.. but the bun in the oven... that was low Clooney! You are so mean! I am running away now! Run for the hills

p.s.: I could not sleep due to my exciment for this afternoon-evening's conference. Now I am going to a distress due to a premedidated revenge plan done by Clooney... LOL!

p.p.s.: Later, I wil have to deal with Katiedot's reminder to go back to topic. Too much for only a day... Let me indulge my last minutes as a Clooney virgin (for the second time around, ha!) in peace people! Love5

p.p.p.s.: Just a curious thought, who would put this bun in the my oven? so, I can stay away from him, hahaha (Not that I am certain to resist his charms. But I could, at least, try )

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 16:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2