George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015

+4
annemarie
Nicky80
party animal - not!
benex
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 Empty George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015

Post by benex Fri 08 May 2015, 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney and wife Amal continue his 54th birthday celebrations with romantic dinner... as he reveals the moment he knew she was 'the one'

George Clooney doesn't just celebrate his birthday once, he gets a whole week.

And on Thursday, the 54-year-old actor was spotted arriving for an intimate dinner with just his wife Amal, 37, at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California.

The Tomorrowland star - who was born on May 6 - also rang in his latest milestone year with famous friends - no doubt with many bottles of his Casamigos Tequila - at a private LA estate on Wednesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Star arrival! George and Amal Clooney were seen at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California on Thursday

For the married couple's romantic dinner date, George looked handsome in a black leather jacket, navy collared shirt and denim jeans.

The silver fox arrived with his ever-so stylish spouse and was the complete gentleman even holding the door for her as they headed inside the venue.

Amal was white hot in a one shoulder top and pair of distressed skinny jeans.

Dinner date: The 54-year-old actor looked handsome in a black leather jacket, navy collared shirt and denim jeans
Always elegant: The 37-year-old barrister was white hot in a one shoulder top and pair of distressed skinny Jeans

The British barrister accentuated her lean legs with striped high heels and accessorized with an ivory clutch.

The A-list duo looked amorous together despite Amal not wearing her diamond wedding band on her left ring finger.

Just days before on Wednesday, which just so happened to be George' s actual birth date, the Clooneys invited an exclusive group of celebrity pals to his sprawling 7,354 sq ft home, which he has kept since his days on NBC's hospital drama ER.

No ring? Missing from Amal's hand was her wedding band and 7-plus carats emerald-cut diamond engagement sparkler

Still handsome as ever: The silver fox arrived with his ever-so stylish spouse for a sushi dinner

George's BFF Grant Heslov was pictured arriving at the gates carrying a brown bag of presents as other unidentified friends were also seen unloading gifts.

So what gift did Amal give her husband? Clooney set the record straight on Thursday after reports surfaced that she gave him a lavish birthday present.

During an Extra interview with Mario Lopez he shot down reports that Amal had bought him a brand-new pricey Porsche 911 GT3 RS and a large state-of-the-art blender.

'Ummmm, I can't tell you,' George first responded when asked what birthday gifts he had received from the human rights attorney.

Chivalry is not dead: George was the complete gentleman even holding the door for her as they headed inside the venue

Party time! George's BFF Grant Heslov was pictured arriving at the gates of his private LA home carrying a brown bag of presents on Wednesday

'But it wasn't a Porsche. Did you see that? Didn't get a blender, didn't get a Porsche. What the heck?' he joked.

Perhaps, Amal was the best gift he had received in his life so far as he continued to gush about his wife during his Tomorrowland press tour.

And George finally revealed how exactly he got Amal to be his bride.

'Three days in, I knew when i met her she was extraordinarily special,' he recently told Access Hollywood.

A big shindig: The Tomorrowland star - who was born on May 6 - rang in his latest milestone year with famous friends at his sprawling home on Wednesday

To George, from pals: Other unidentified friends were also seen unloading gifts

'Then I wondered if I ever could have the chance to date her. We were friends for a while, before and then you know luckily she said yes.'

Just like many male suitors, he was quite nervous about asking Amal on a date.

'It's always intimidating. She's an incredibly warm, wonderful person so it's always intimidating. I think everyone gets intimidated,' he shared.

'When she works people's lives are on the line, there's real consequences so I think play land doesn't intimidate her. She's having to find ways of embracing it, she's balancing it really well.'
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 May 2015, 21:28

Fabulous top!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015 Empty Re: George Clooney dinner with his wife Amal at Japanese restaurant Asanebo in Studio City, California 7th May 2015

Post by Nicky80 Fri 08 May 2015, 21:33

thanks Benex, I love George in his leather jacket Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 May 2015, 21:45

Yes her top is really nice. They don't seem to be alone Gio is there and another woman behind Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 May 2015, 01:25

According to people Amals niece was with them at the restaurant that must be why the mail cropped the picture. It is her hand Amal is holding.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 May 2015, 02:14

"Clooney romantic dinner for 8, please follow me to be seated".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 09 May 2015, 09:15

what did amal give george. for his birthday. I hope she did get him something besides a blender. afterall, spend some money on him, he certainly spends a lot on her. she seems to me all about her and not him. I hope he is happy but I just do not know about this woman. I wish george all the happiness and many more years to come. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 May 2015, 11:14

bgarabedian wrote:what did amal give george. for his birthday. I hope she did get him something besides a blender. afterall, spend some money on him, he certainly spends a lot on her. she seems to me all about her and not him. I hope he is happy but I just do not know about this woman. I wish george all the happiness and many more years to come. bg

George laughed about the porche and the blender he said she didn't give him either of those things. He also said he didn't know where those stories come from. He has said she is a wonderful and caring person and he is very happy. He kept what she gave him private.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 09 May 2015, 13:47

Finally she's wearing a good pair of jeans!

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 09 May 2015, 14:40

Codexchick wrote:Finally she's wearing a good pair of jeans!

I like the way these jeans fit her. More flattering to her figure.  They're still ripped just not as much.  She obviously prefers the ripped look.  I'm not sure I've seen her wear any jean that didn't have rips in them.

And I love the top.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 May 2015, 14:48

Ripped jeans are definitely what she likes I think she likes the looser ones for comfort not so much style.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 09 May 2015, 14:57

Right annemarie they probably are more comfortable. Also edgier in look which I think she prefers when she is not working.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down