George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City

+10
amaretti
Butterfly
melbert
Joanna
LizzyNY
What Would He Say
silly girl
Pita428
party animal - not!
Nicky80
14 posters

Go down

George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City Empty George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 22:55

Found by MissSunshine2020. Thank you

George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney is slick in a leather jacket while grabbing dinner at Asanebo Restaurant on Friday (April 4) in Studio City, Calif.
Last week, the 52-year-old actor was spotted stepping out for a double date with his girlfriend Amal Alamuddin,Emily Blunt, and her husband John Krasinski in Hollywood.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofGeorge Clooney
In case you didn’t know, George‘s recent film The Monuments Men, also starring Matt Damon, will be available on DVD on Tuesday, May 20. We can’t wait to grab a copy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City Empty Re: George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:07

Is it just me or what but in the last pic all I can say is "Nice butt" hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City Empty Re: George Clooney is a Studio City Slicker That We Can't Resist! - dinner 4th April in Studio City

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:29

Is it me, or are we missing some shots here? Looks as tho he's getting into the passenger seat, or talking to someone inside? New leather jacket?

And rumour that he was at Casa Vega as well.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:33

mmhh true..maybe the driver was so unimportant no need to have him in the pic - I guess that is what the paps thought LOL maybe he had some drinks and didn't wanted to drive by himself.

I missed the rumor about Casa Vega or I have memory loss  Embarassed
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:36

Nicky - I had exactly the same thought!  tongue 
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:39

Mm, me too.. But then I wondered if they were a different batch of pix from the visit in late February to the same place

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:41

Trip to Casa Vega just a mention on Eonline website - no pix

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:45

party animal - not! wrote:Mm, me too.. But then I wondered if they were a different batch of pix from the visit in late February to the same place

I see, you mean the thread below

I think it is different. End of Feb he was getting in the car at the driver side and there is a car next to his car at the driver side but in the new pics from Friday there is no car next to him on the driver side. So I believe those pics are new (but can be wrong of course) But good thinking PAN, he has the same cloth on...He doesn't make it easy..hahaha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:49

His George uniform
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:51

Yeah you got that right  Razz 

Also what I just see. in the new pics you can the in the background that the restaurant has a window open and you can see the chef and at the old pics from Feb the windows are closed.....Just another thought...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:57

Points for observation, Nicki!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 06 Apr 2014, 00:34

Here is the rumor of Casa Vega....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 06 Apr 2014, 01:45

My Baby is BACK! relaxed, cool, Mmm ect ect ect ect I will sleep well tonight.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Apr 2014, 02:06

Nice new jacket. Now maybe he can get a pair of jeans that fit! Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Apr 2014, 02:18

Those jeans look a good fit to me.  Coolio 
Always love him in leather !

N I C E
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Apr 2014, 02:28

Doesn't look like a new jacket to me and yup, those jeans look N I C E!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:12

I love to see George back, in all his glory!  This big 

Love you George, you look amazing!  Hug1 lip smack 
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 06 Apr 2014, 17:00

That butt looks bigger than George's . Just saying.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Apr 2014, 17:33

@Amaretti - I think he's got his wallet in his back pocket - like most American guys do. Makes his butt look bigger.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 06 Apr 2014, 17:37

Butterfly wrote:I love to see George back, in all his glory!  This big 

Love you George, you look amazing!  Hug1 lip smack 
Yes, he does.

Love you more!  Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 06 Apr 2014, 18:44

Did he leave Amal at home, or did she take the jet back to work?

Maybe GC is gearing up for work again. We may be hearing about new project(s) soon. Me happy.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 06 Apr 2014, 18:57

he looks good  Cool Love2 
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 06 Apr 2014, 19:08

Nicky80 wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Mm, me too.. But then I wondered if they were a different batch of pix from the visit in late February to the same place

I see, you mean the thread below

I think it is different. End of Feb he was getting in the car at the driver side and there is a car next to his car at the driver side but in the new pics from Friday there is no car next to him on the driver side. So I believe those pics are new (but can be wrong of course) But good thinking PAN, he has the same cloth on...He doesn't make it easy..hahaha

Oh my goodness!!  A repeat?? Very Happy Onward to another vacation / safari / picnic / outing ... ???  Where will it be this time??  Basketball
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down