George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City

+10
pattygirl
Joanna
annemarie
Nicky80
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
Donnamarie
/
Sevens
party animal - not!
14 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City Empty George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 10:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George and Amal Clooney enjoy a sushi date night

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George and Amal Clooney were enjoying a low-key date night
on Sunday evening. The pretty pair were snapped as they left Asanebo Sushi in Los
Angeles Studio City.

Silver fox George was sporting a t-shirt branded with his
own Casamigos tequila logo and a leather jacket. While his stylish other half
wore a simple black ensemble topped off with a chic kimono style jacket and
some statement jewellery around her neck.

The newlyweds couldn’t have looked happier as they jumped in
their car hand in hand before whizzing off.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics and edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 10:11

And here:

George and Amal Clooney go for celebratory sushi meal after she is named Most Fascinating Person Of 2014

She was voted the Most Fascinating Person Of 2014 by American talk show host, Barbara Walters - and George Clooney took his wife, Amal out to celebrate. 

The gorgeous pair were pictured heading to their favourite sushi restaurant in California for a quiet Sunday night dinner date.

While Hollywood actor George kept it casual with jeans and a T-shirt, his lovely wife was sporting a smarter ensemble. 

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

Big time: George Clooney took his wife Amal out to dinner on Sunday evening after she was named Most Fascinating Person Of 2014 by Barbara Walters

Dressed in an on-trend velvet golden kaftan, she teamed the number with a black top, jeans and a pair of sky-high strappy sandals. 

She topped off the look with a chunky statement necklace and flashed her wedding ring as she stepped out with her man. 

With her raven locks blow-dried into delicate waves, the stunner kept gazing at her man adoringly as they enjoyed their evening together.  

Keeping it real: While Hollywood actor George kept it casual with jeans and a T-shirt, his lovely wife was sporting a smarter ensemble
She's one happy lady: Amal could barely keep the smile from her face as she made her way back to the car 

Living the dream: The Hollywood actor has had a great few months after tying the knot with the lovely lady

Not only has Amal snagged a perennial bachelor in wedlock and became the most-envied woman in the world.

That's one of the reasons why Barbara Walters has crowned her Most Fascinating Person Of 2014 in an ABC News special that aired Sunday night.

As Barbara pointed out, the 36-year-old brunette stunner has been thrust into the public eye thanks to her very high profile marriage to George Clooney, 53.

Oh! Rather than focus on Amal’s successful career as a human rights lawyer, the TV host said she had been given the top spot because she snapped up Clooney as her husband

Rocking it: George cut a handsome figure in his funky leather jacket 

Diamonds are forever: Amal flashed her wedding ring as she enjoyed her night out with her man

At the start of the show Walters proudly told viewers that 'most of our fascinating people are women this year', even though her top 10 went on to contain five men and five women.

But rather than focus on Amal’s successful career as a human rights lawyer, the TV host said she had been given the top spot because she snapped up Clooney as her husband.

'You could say hers was the wedding of the year, but let’s put it into perspective, it was really one of the greatest achievements in human history,” Walters said.

Hair she goes: The lawyer looked lovely with her tousled raven locks 

Better together: The couple tied the knot in Italy in September after a whirlwind romance 

On the down-low: Unlike some of Walters’ other most fascinating people, Mrs. Clooney was not interviewed as part of the program

'Amal has been the subject of very little snark or envy, maybe because we – like George Clooney – find it impossible to resist perfection.

'Or maybe because it is heartening to think that no matter how long it may take, the perfect someone is out there for everyone. And that, for us, makes her the most fascinating person of 2014.'

Unlike some of Walters’ other most fascinating people, Mrs. Clooney was not interviewed as part of the program.

The two-hour television special did not specify whether she turned down a request or was not asked to be one of the interviewees.

And because Amal did not sit down for a chat, Barbara did a quick survey of her life and career and her romance with George.

Amal was born in Lebanon and moved to London at a young age with her family, later attending Oxford and New York University where she earned her law degree.

During her time in New York she worked as a clerk for Sonia Sotomayor, a federal judge, and upon her return to London became a well-respected human rights lawyer.

As for George, he was wed briefly in the early 1990s to Talia Balsam, an experience that turned him off marriage for many years to come.

He even told the veteran journalist in 1995 that 'I’m never going to get married again.'

Of course, George and Amal's wedding in Venice, Italy on September 27 left no doubt about the impression she has made on the Hollywood star.

One woman who did sit down with Walters was actress Scarlett Johansson, who confessed she still has hang-ups about her body.

'It’s an okay body. I wouldn’t say it’s particularly remarkable though. I don’t like my thighs, my mid section,' Scarlett said.

Asked whether she minded being thought of as ‘sexy’ she replied: 'I never put on a sexy face, so I don’t know what it means to act seductively.'

Others who topped Walter's esteemed list included Oprah Winfrey, Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler, and former NFL star and Live With Kelly & Michael co-host Michael Strahan.

Taylor Swift, meanwhile, also earned a spot alongside billionaire businessman David Koch, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Game of Thrones author George R. R. Martin.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal back at Asanebo Sushi restaurant in Studio City

Post by Sevens Mon 15 Dec 2014, 10:58

Her ring looks different... Is that her engagement ring on her left hand?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by / Mon 15 Dec 2014, 12:51

First you see almost nothing of them for a long time, and now they're out all the time! Not complaining however! Smile

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 13:02

Sevens I noticed in the pics from the Soho House dinner outing that she had her engagement ring on her left hand and her wedding ring was on her right. In these pics it's hard to tell but maybe she had both on her left hand. Really hard to see clearly.

Love the outfit she's wearing. Love, love those shoes.

George making his usual fashion statement. Gotta love seeing the Casamigos shirt once again.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 17:16

Oh, look, it's the most fascinating person of 2014, and her husband.

Don't these two have a kitchen and dining room in that fabulous house? Or maybe order in. Geez.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 15 Dec 2014, 17:25

Can't be photographed if they're dining at home.  Sorry for the sarcasm.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:35

I moved the article about Amal and Barbara Walters calling her fascinating Person to the thread below

Please lets try to post all comments about that in this thread

and let't try to keep this thread only about the night out.

Thanks.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:40; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:37

Way2Old4Dis wrote:.

Don't these two have a kitchen and dining room in that fabulous house? Or maybe order in. Geez.

LOL!

That's what I thought too. Looks like they cook more in the UK. London is the place to eat in and LA to eat out hehe LOL!

Nice to have so many pics. I can imagine it will be quite less during Christmas time....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 18:58

Just a thought. They must have known about the Walters programme for a while I think, so this is sort of prep with the cameras, flashing bulbs etc ahead of the Globes isn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 19:18

I get that George didn't marry Amal for her cooking skills. And they're newlyweds, and keeping things romantic; maybe they're humping like bunnies all day and come up for air and to eat. George is on a guild-sanctioned shoot, so he's off every weekend, and maybe it's a good way to get Amal comfortable in LA.

But damn it, part of me is thinking that all this builds up more interest in their Golden Globes appearance. Or that George might be angling for an opportunity to support Amy Pascal in public, or give his opinion on the matter, but the "Amal-you're-so-beautiful" papps haven't caught on.

I don't know. They're celebrities. If I spent so much of my life away from home base, I'd stay in and nest whenever I got the chance. Different strokes...

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 21:47

I am loving all the pictures they look good and happy. I know they will disappear soon though so will enjoy it while it lasts.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 21:50

I think she switched the rings now her engagement ring is on the left and wedding on the right.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Dec 2014, 22:44

I really like George's look in a new style
leather jacket, which is actually dark blue.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 15 Dec 2014, 22:52

I really don't get you folks.  You complain when there are no pictures of George and now that there are sightings with wonderful pictures, you complain that they are going out to eat instead of cooking at home.  They aren't going out alone, but with friends so maybe they were invited out and didn't initiate the "date" night event.  He always had periods where he went out to dinner several times in a week and nobody complained before he married Amal.  This is perhaps a "vacation" for her and therefore dining out is part of the fun.  Do you like to cook on vacation?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Dec 2014, 00:49

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Oh, look, it's the most fascinating person of 2014, and her husband.

Was about to say the same thing.

Neither of them cooks me thinks.

But then again, that means shopping and who wants to be dogged by paps at Whole Foods anyway?

Don't like delivery service. Always figure they're going to give me the older fruit and packaged goods. I always dig in the back of the shelf for the items with the longest expiration date.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Dec 2014, 00:51

pattygirl wrote:I really don't get you folks.  You complain when there are no pictures of George and now that there are sightings with wonderful pictures, you complain that they are going out to eat instead of cooking at home.  They aren't going out alone, but with friends so maybe they were invited out and didn't initiate the "date" night event.  He always had periods where he went out to dinner several times in a week and nobody complained before he married Amal.  This is perhaps a "vacation" for her and therefore dining out is part of the fun.  Do you like to cook on vacation?

Oh patty dont' get yer knickers in a twist. We're just having fun!

Well at least I am don't know about anyone else.

Tongue, firmly in cheek over here!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Dec 2014, 01:08

BTW - I like her shoes.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 16 Dec 2014, 01:21

It's nice she likes sushi . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 16 Dec 2014, 01:37

George does a lot of sushi. May have been a dealbreaker if Amal didn't like it. See ya, bye bye.

I think George does some cooking. We know he's a griller. And I think I read somewhere he makes a nice pasta. And he made dinner for Amal on engagement night. He may in fact be the cook in the family:)

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Dec 2014, 04:32

Well hopefully Amal will put on a few pounds.  Somebody does need to feed that gal some pasta!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 16 Dec 2014, 15:16

LornaDoone wrote:BTW - I like her shoes.
Me too
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 17 Dec 2014, 00:26

I like the shoes too. And she probably only eat the seaweed sallad, which has hardly any calories and the Miso soup.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down