George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

+19
Mazy
melbert
fava
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
it's me
bgarabedian
LornaDoone
Pita428
LizzyNY
Joanna
Nicky80
Way2Old4Dis
amaretti
Lighterside
blubelle
Duffy
PigPen
party animal - not!
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 14:06

it seems the same

maybe his own ? I mean for filming sake
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's Boys are planning a boozy, debauched bachelor party

Post by hathaross Sat 21 Jun 2014, 14:16

Yeah, I thought the same. Maybe they made one for him when he has to used it in movies, so they doesn´t have to find one which fits everytime.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jun 2014, 14:35

I told you his hand looks good with a ring on it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jun 2014, 15:11

Definitely.

I think he'll have a ring, and of course they'll be choosing them together, so what they both want and like will be a joint decision.

I'm going for thin platinum........nothing OTT........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 21 Jun 2014, 15:48

Mail Online has a nice article.That kid will go far. Has some really nice pics of 17 year old George as an extra in Centennial and also shirtless after playing tennis. Maybee someone with some tecnical skills could move that article here.

I remember watching Centennial, of course I didn't notice George back then. But this was apparently his first job in the film business.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 21 Jun 2014, 15:54

party animal - not! wrote:Definitely.

I think he'll have a ring, and of course they'll be choosing them together, so what they both want and like will be a joint decision.

You mean like a 7 carat engagement ring

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jun 2014, 16:28

Centennial thing already posted
news I guess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jun 2014, 17:36

party animal - not! wrote:Definitely.

He's already got one !! ------------------------------>>>

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:33

LizzyNY wrote:a. He's not an atheist, he's an agnostic. 
Sorry to go off topic, but he's atheist. He said he doesn't believe in God.

--------------------------------------------------

About the ring, that was a prop from one of his films. I always wondered why he used to wear it off set as well; it's not as though he's a character actor and a ring isn't something that you just 'forget' to take off.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:43

Not sure I understand your point Katie.  Was he practicing wearing a band to get used to it?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:45

That was the only explanation I could come up with. But really, no idea what the actual reason he had for not taking it off after shooting.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:50

bradipo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:54

Katiedot wrote:That was the only explanation I could come up with.  But really, no idea what the actual reason he had for not taking it off after shooting.
Depending who he was dating at the time, he might have just been pulling everyone's chain!  Was he with Amal at that point?  I'm thinking about the time he, EC and a few were at a restaurant when EC slipped a napkin ring on her left finger and made as if it were an engagement ring.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:03

oh, this is from years ago - the first Ocean's 11 film, I think.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:08

Katie - I kn ow it's off topic, but I had to respond. George is quoted in several places sayin this :

" I don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I DON'T KNOW IF I BELEIVE IN GOD. All I know is that as a individual, I won't allow this life - the only thing I know to exist - to be wasted."

IMO, agnostic.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:10

Yes, but that quote was years ago.  In December last year he wrote in an interview that he didn't believe in God.  Here's the thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : he didn't hand write it - it was an email interview)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:33

Katie - That was his answer to the first question. His answer to the next question was "ASK GOD". At best he seems ambivalent, at worst he's covering all his bases just in case.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:35

In fear of continuing the off topic.. George's religious beliefs are totally his business, whether he stands firm or changes it from time to time.  What does it matter?  Unless the wedding is at the Vatican1

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 25 Jun 2014, 02:01

Katiedot wrote:
About the ring, that was a prop from one of his films.  I always wondered why he used to wear it off set as well; it's not as though he's a character actor and a ring isn't something that you just 'forget' to take off.  

The problem was that he would "forget" to put it back on (totally not comfortable wearing it), so he chose to wear it off and on set so he wouldn't "forget".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 25 Jun 2014, 03:04

PigPen wrote:In fear of continuing the off topic.. George's religious beliefs are totally his business, whether he stands firm or changes it from time to time.  What does it matter?  Unless the wedding is at the Vatican1

Well technically a wedding at the Vatican couldn't happen cause Amal is Muslim and unless she converted there ain't no way in hell they could get married there!  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 25 Jun 2014, 03:15

melbert wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
About the ring, that was a prop from one of his films.  I always wondered why he used to wear it off set as well; it's not as though he's a character actor and a ring isn't something that you just 'forget' to take off.  

The problem was that he would "forget" to put it back on (totally not comfortable wearing it), so he chose to wear it off and on set so he wouldn't "forget".
Thanks problem solved with a logical answer.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jun 2014, 13:07

@Lizzy: I replied to your posts in the 'god' thread, rather than taking this one off topic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 27 Jun 2014, 14:08

@Katie - No problem. It's something we'll never really know the answer to, anyway. Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 27 Jun 2014, 17:18

I like that George is doing something entirely different for his bachelor party , boozy debauched .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jun 2014, 19:04

They should have a piñata filled with Margarita chocolates!  cheers 

Mariachis too!  Laughing

Last edited by Maggy on Fri 27 Jun 2014, 19:13; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jun 2014, 19:12

(hopefully, by the next day he'll have forgotten who AA is)

Hello! ... adios Amal!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2