George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret

+3
silly girl
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret Empty William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 May 2012, 09:51

not a new story but I can't find it here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney - Macy Uncovers Clooney's Boozy Secret

04 May 2012 01:36

William H. Macy uncovered one of George Clooney's drinking secrets when he filmed Welcome To Collinwood with the movie superstar in 2001 - he'd dump shot after shot of tequila on the ground rather than upset fans and co-stars by turning down offers of free booze.

MACy admits he was amazed by his co-stars aptitude for alcohol during a night out in Cleveland, Ohio with Clooney and couldn't believe his eyes when the Ocean's Eleven star turned up for work the following morning looking great and no worse for wear.

He recalls, "He came to do his bit; he was in it (film) for about four days... and he took us out that night and you can imagine this little bar was up for grabs and everyone wanted to buy George a drink.

"I watched him and he hammered back, I dunno, 12, 15 shots of tequila by the time I invited myself to go home and the next day the set was a mess, but George was fine... It was a lost day."

But Macy's amazement was short-lived - one friend told him all about the star's bar secret.

He adds, "Someone told me what George would do: somebody would say, 'George Clooney, I wanna buy you a drink,' and so he'd get the drink and he'd go, 'Hey' (bend over) and he would dump it on the ground and go like that (pretend to knock it back) - and nobody saw it."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret Empty Re: William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret

Post by it's me Sat 05 May 2012, 14:07

Whistle
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret Empty Re: William H Macy Uncovers George Clooney's Boozy Secret

Post by silly girl Sat 05 May 2012, 14:21

Anyone remember the Lemon-cello incident with Danny Devito? He said the same thing....GC kept pouring it into the plant by the table. One way to stay sober.... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 May 2012, 15:18

Very wise moves too Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 05 May 2012, 17:25

silly girl wrote:Anyone remember the Lemon-cello incident with Danny Devito? He said the same thing....GC kept pouring it into the plant by the table. One way to stay sober.... Wink

I have a video saved with George and Matt Lauer interviewing George about limencello evening. I wish I could post it but I can't copy it from Bing. Computer says no
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 05 May 2012, 18:06

I'm sure George threw back quite a few before he started pouring the drinks out. But great story and certainly fits with George's image of Mr. Nice Guy (when fans want to buy) and prankster (DeVito).

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 May 2012, 18:07

I hope this works!! The limencello story starts at about 8:10. This is the interview for The Good German, and at the end, he gets the crown and sash for Sexiest Man Alive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 05 May 2012, 19:28

Thanks for the video mel.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 May 2012, 21:04

Glad I could oblige CindiGirl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down