George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Sevens Tue 29 Apr 2014, 15:08

8-minute analysis from huffingtonpost:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 11 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by fava Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:14

Howard Stern talking about the engagement.  He met Amal in Cabo over New Year's.  The text is from a site that posts summaries of Stern's radio show.

"Howard said people are making a big deal out of George Clooney's engagement. He said he knows his girlfriend. Howard said he was at George's home on New Years Eve and he was walking around his usual awkward self. He said that George introduced him and he started to talk to her about her job as a Barrister. Howard said she was telling him about what she does and how crazy her job is. Howard said that she's fucking intelligent. Howard said he was talking to her for about an hour and she asked about his job. Howard said he wanted to keep talking about her. Howard said his job seemed irrelevant compared to her's. He said this girl is very worldly, intelligent and beautiful.
Howard took a call from a guy who brought up George Clooney's relationship and how great that is. Howard said he's not sure about the relationship but the girlfriend is great."

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:18

...........so is she a Taurus too?.............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:36

That last crack by Howard Stern seems to represent what a lot of people in media are thinking. "He's not sure about the relationship but the girlfriend is great".

Why do so many seem to think this isn't real or won't last? Wishful thinking? Or do they know something we don't know?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:51

why was my post deleted? there is not more freedom of expression? I have not offended anyone here, just asked if AA know about Waldo Sanchez, it seems, has a relationship with GC for years. I like him as an actor, do not care about his sexuality because I'm not prejudiced.

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:59

Why George Clooney Was Ready to Commit
By ELIZABETH LEONARD
04/29/2014 at 11:35 AM EDT
Okay, so why now?

By all accounts, and by his own admission, George Clooney was living a pretty enviable life as a bachelor. He had a thriving career, a close circle of friends and the luxury of a low-key dating life. But when the star met British attorney Amal Alamuddin, 36, it became clear he was ready for more.

"He has found someone who is as smart as he is and who is her own independent woman," a Clooney pal tells PEOPLE.

While the actor has had fulfilling relationships in the past – most recently with Stacy Keibler until the two split early last summer – sources say Clooney, 52, has arrived at a more mature emotional place in his life. And, say those who know him, he was ready.

"Amal seems to be the best fit for him he's ever had [in a partner]," the pal says.

The couple, who were first photographed stepping out together in London in October, are compatible in many ways. "She's on his level," a source who worked with Clooney said earlier this year.

The actor's pal says he's met his match in Alamuddin, noting, "She is not going to change, or give up being a human rights lawyer, because she is with George Clooney."
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 Apr 2014, 17:06

Yes, they have a friendship, and I´m sure Amal met all of his friends. That´s it!!! Stop with that.

(I don´t want to answer that subject but I´m tired of that type of comments)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:57

I wish posters would post the article and not just the link.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:02

regarding party animals link; it makes more sense to see what the link shows than my paste

Follow

Samantha Barry
‏@samanthabarry
Some #wordcloud birthday pressies for two awesome ladies Amal Almuddin + Jen Robinson @suigenerisjen #wordsdontlie pic.twitter.com/BXNJSwhPpR
Reply Retweet Favorite More
Embedded image permalink
FAVORITE
Jen Robinson
1:32 PM - 3 Feb 2014 Flag media
Jen Robinson ‏@suigenerisjen Feb 3
@samanthabarry Such a fantastic present! Going straight up on the wall in my office!
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
Don’t miss any updates from Samantha Barry
Join Twitter today and follow what interests you!

Text follow samanthabarry to 40404 in the United States
© 2014 Twitter About Help Ads info
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:05

If it helps, I note that it was posted on February 3 - so I guess that means Aquarius

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:26

I copied the picture in your post PAN, looks a bit funny though....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 29 Apr 2014, 20:05

Well, if nothing else, the awards shows should run on time this season. They just shaved 20 minutes on George Clooney girlfriend jokes alone.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 30 Apr 2014, 00:10

I wonder if George will make good on the bet he made with Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman, at one point it was $10,000 each that he wouldn't marry by a certain age, then it started doubling. Looks like they will both soon be receiving large cheques
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 30 Apr 2014, 00:23

I quite like this -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 30 Apr 2014, 01:25

theminis wrote:I wonder if George will make good on the bet he made with Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman, at one point it was $10,000 each that he wouldn't marry by a certain age, then it started doubling.  Looks like they will both soon be receiving large cheques

I'm pretty sure that bet is finished, it was a timed one. Maybe by the time he was forty then there was talk he to extend it. He would double the amount by the time he was fifty. I might be fuzzy on the details, not thinking too straight but it is over.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 01:56

Ellen DeGeneres Puts a Funny 'Twist' on George Clooney's Engagement – See Her Tweet!
By MICHELLE TAUBER
04/29/2014 at 03:30 PM EDT
Looks like someone found a silver lining to the news that one of Hollywood's most famous bachelors is officially off the market.

"George Clooney just called to tell me the big news," Ellen DeGeneres Tweeted on Monday. "It's official! I'm so happy. He's finally going to return my Twister mat."

The talk-show host wasn't the only one offering her best wishes to Clooney, 52, and his new fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, 36.

Actor Elliot Gould, who costarred with Clooney in Ocean's Eleven and the film's two sequels, heaped praise on Alamuddin at a media panel in Los Angeles on Tuesday for his Showtime series, Ray Donovan.

"She's so beautiful, and she's a really successful lawyer," Gould said. "She's obviously very smart. … I only wish him well. I love George."

And at the Chaplin Award Gala in New York City on Tuesday, Barry Sonnenfeld, who executive-produced Clooney's 1998 film Out of Sight, said he was "stunned and overjoyed" by the engagement news.

"I can't wait for him to enjoy marriage," said Sonnenfeld. "I would marry him!"

Added Clooney's pal Billy Crystal, who was also at the Chaplin gala: "I'm happy for him. He's a great guy and he found someone he loves."

Here's Ellen's Tweet:

George Clooney just called to tell me the big news. It's official! I'm so happy. He's finally going to return my Twister mat.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) April 28, 2014

• Reporting by MATTHEW COLE WEISS and MAGGIE PARKER
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Apr 2014, 02:02

How lovely. They must feel completely overwhelmed. Thanks, Sevens

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 30 Apr 2014, 02:05

Mazy wrote:
theminis wrote:I wonder if George will make good on the bet he made with Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman, at one point it was $10,000 each that he wouldn't marry by a certain age, then it started doubling.  Looks like they will both soon be receiving large cheques

I'm pretty sure that bet is finished, it was a timed one. Maybe by the time he was forty then there was talk he to extend it. He would double the amount by the time he was fifty. I might be fuzzy on the details, not thinking too straight but it is over.

Yeah I seem to remember it doubling by age 50, so maybe its over, otherwise they are getting a nice payday
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 02:08

This is funny:Here Are All the Things We Were Sure Would Happen Before George Clooney Got Engaged Again
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 03:00

DETAILS ON GEORGE CLOONEY'S ENGAGEMENT
E!'s Melanie Bromley shares insider scoop on Clooney's reported engagement to his GF of seven months, Amal Alamuddin.
So E! already knew this last Wednesday? Guess every media has to check carefully before they cover this shocking news.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 03:21

That video provides some really good points and insight thoughts there.
Will we have a double wedding? cheers 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 30 Apr 2014, 03:57

Well, I hope they let me photograph the wedding for them!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 04 May 2014, 01:38

Advice for His Nibs in the Times letter page:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 04 May 2014, 12:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 04 May 2014, 01:57

lol! I have a feeling that will be the least of his worries.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 04 May 2014, 02:07

Isn't that already a given for a man when he marries?
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 May 2014, 02:54

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Well, if nothing else, the awards shows should run on time this season. They just shaved 20 minutes on George Clooney girlfriend jokes alone.
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 May 2014, 09:50

playfuldeb wrote:Well, I hope they let me photograph the wedding for them!

And I'll edit a few too playful.....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 04 May 2014, 15:38

Lots of tweets in the article that did not ocpy and paste into this post

Dear Mr Clooney,

To most of us, Amal Alamuddin was just another name – she could be a friend, a neighbour or another acquaintance. But what we really didn’t know was that this name would one day be linked to you.

We would have never guessed that you of all people, the fantastic silver fox of Hollywood, would tie the knot and that too overnight! She is engaged to you, the ‘world’s sexiest man’ and one of the most sought-after bachelors. I hope your ego has taken a huge boost while you read this. She has set the standard so high that if we had to let go of generations of infatuation, we would be glad that we’ve lost you to her. Because we approve!

You need to know that Ms Alamuddin has made the entire Muslim community, which is usually under fire for some reason or the other, proud. And not just the Muslim community but even the world’s working female populace.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a woman to work and then come home just in time to set food on the table? And are we thanked for it?

No.

But ultimately this is the price we have to pay. We, women, juggle priorities for most of our lives and for women who make their careers their first priority, you have made this sacrifice worth it.

I think women today can’t decide whether to be jealous of Ms Alamuddin or Ms Alamuddin’s curriculum vitae (CV). You are betrothed to a woman who has not only advised Kofi Annan, former secretary-general of the United Nations (UN) and who acts now as a joint special envoy of the UN and Arab League on Syria (huge deal by the way) but also represented the controversial Wikileaks founder and king of the free media movement, Julian Assange.

I mean how many women can come home and when asked about their day say,

“Nothing much, I just represented Ukraine’s former prime minister.”

Or

“Yeah, the day was okay. I am now heading the committee that is investigating an assassination, no big deal.”

Well, it may not be a big deal for you Ms Alamuddin but such an impressive CV makes me want to work even harder and beat this record. I don’t want to merely come home and rant to my parents about how my boss makes me do coffee runs every half hour, especially, since potential suitors are no longer on the horizon.

So, Mr Clooney, I hope you understand what you are getting yourself into. Ms Alamuddin is not one of your usual conquests. She isn’t blonde, a waitress and isn’t vaguely familiar. The pressure is on you though because she is one of Britain’s most eligible bachelorettes and was recently voted London’s hottest lawyer. She has so many credits to her name that it makes me wonder if you haven’t already developed an inferiority complex.

Even if you haven’t developed one yet, don’t worry, it’s quite inevitable.

Mr Clooney, how does it feel to be on the other side of the coin? After all, there is always a first time for everything.

As for us Pakistani women, we still dream those old-fashioned thoughts which make headway in our lives through the preposterous rishta aunties (matchmakers). Do you know the notorious demands we have to meet?

Lose weight – size zero is the new size two.
Learn how to cook (and cook well!)
Wear a dupatta at all times (and properly!)
Marriage comes first; study later (if you really, really have to).
I hope you understand now, how hard it is being a girl in Pakistan where marriage usually takes precedence over everything so much so that when my grandmother prays for me, she doesn’t pray for a successful career, a financially independent life or even a bright future; the only thing she prays for is a ‘good’ husband – as if all the wrongs will automatically become right as soon as I get married.

Unfortunately, such is the Pakistani mentality.

But not for Ms Alamuddin. With a Bachelor of Law (LLB) from Oxford University, a Master of Law (LLM) from New York University and a Bar of England and Wales (Inner Temple), she makes success look effortless. Kudos to her! And I wish my grandmother could pray for these things instead!

So, tell me Mr Clooney, how was your first date? What did you guys talk about? What convinced you she was the one? I know for one, I could surely use the help.

I hope she didn’t use her top-notch barrister skills to seal the deal or serenade you bilingually. Note to self – knowing languages other than Urdu and English is always a plus.

Did you meet her parents? Did you charm them? Did you portray the charismatic Danny Ocean in Ocean’s Eleven or the lovable Matt King in The Descendants? Did she serve you tea?

I’m asking because well, here in Pakistan, ‘tea serving’ plays a major role in marriage forays and hence, I assumed she might have done the same. But I guess she’s a Lebanese human rights lawyer engaged to the gorgeous ‘you’ so she’s already broken all stereotypes, right?

For what it’s worth Mr Clooney, do thank Ms Alamuddin on our behalf for showing us how to master the art of success so skilfully. Practicing law, defending ex-prime ministers and coming home to cook a meal, she really knows how to bake a cake and eat it too!

And if she can do it, so can we. Take that, you doubtful rishta aunties!

She is a rich, influential, engaged woman and is still at the top of her game. It makes me wonder if we have been doing it all wrong this whole time; who knows, had we tried to forget the nagging rishta aunties, we might have been with our own ‘George Clooneys’ by now!

Sincerely,

Big dreams, tall ambitions and hot on the market for rishta aunties.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 04 May 2014, 15:46

Who the Fuck is George Clooney’s Fiancée, Amal Alamuddin?!

Unless you live under a rock or are completely engrossed with your boyfriend, ew, then you probs heard that George Clooney got engaged this weekend. And then you were like WHAT?! To whom!? And then you googled it and were like who the FUCK is Anal Aladdin? Well, you weren't alone. Amal Alamuddin is some big deal smart international betch. Here's the deal:

According to the stalkers at People, they were first seen together in London in October where they ate at Berners Tavern then shared a cab ride. She later joined him in Cabo for vaca. The romance continued as she was his Valentine's Day date to a screening of his movie The Monument's Men at the White House. "They held hands all night," squealed President Barack Obama.

They were photographed together again on vacation in March in Seychelles then Tanzania for a four day safari! I'm starting to realize the life of a paparazzi has many travel perks. When they got back to Los Angeles, they were seen on a double date having sushi with their besties John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. On April 3rd he asked her what day it was. That month aka this month she was seen with the ring on her hand. So who's this bitch?

She's no moron:

She studied at St. Hughs College, Oxford University and NYU Law. What like it's hard?

She like, has a real job:

She's a humanitarian lawyer. One of her clients is casually Julian Assange. She's worked as an adviser to the UN Special Envoy, Kofi Annan on Syria (so she like, knows what's going on in Syria you guys). She's also legal advisor to the King of Bahrain. It's like, when does she have the time to get her eyebrows threaded?

She's all worldly and shit:

She was born in Beirut, she speaks Arabic, French and English. We heard she films car commercials in Japan.

She probably doesn't read this website:

She's a published author having written chapters and articles on international criminal law and edited "The Law and Practice of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon." But don't worry, our agent tells us it's not as funny as Nice is Just a Place in France.

But she looks like she does:

She was voted hottest barrister in London. Not to be confused with hottest barista.

So the big question. Why is she the one worthy of George Clooney's 'forever'? We think it's most definitely because of all of the above. At 36 she's 16 years his junior so he's still upholding his reputation of choosing to float off and die rather than spend another minute [in a spaceship] with a woman his age. And she's hot enough. Stacy Keibler wasn't quite there in the brain department as her job as a wrestler didn't compliment George's liberal rights agenda. But marrying a girl named Amal Alamuddin who keeps up with the news and likes a casual safari or two!? I meannnnn. The perfect beard if I ever saw one.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 May 2014, 15:48

Never ends does it.

Geesh.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 04 May 2014, 23:16

Thanks Play I had to check to see the author of the first one, I thought it was Fatima at first. She writes also.

the second one I guess there will always be idiots.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sun 04 May 2014, 23:21

I know we joke around, but his exes weren't all idiots. They were just in a different industry than Amal.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 04 May 2014, 23:43

ktsue2002 wrote:I know we joke around, but his exes weren't all idiots. They were just in a different industry than Amal.

And became they didn't have "esq" after their name, they were not given any respect.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 16:18

I have just seen the UK version of Hello magazine which has all the pix, but also another one I've not seen before from the dinner photo session, and a much expanded article with different and extended quotes from folks..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 17:03

pan, we'd like some scans here... Mad 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 17:05

I know, Sevens. I'm sorry. I don't have the magazine or the scanning equipment..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 17:28

Buh PAN this is like showing a dog a bone but not giving it to him  Beaten So mean  Evil or Very Mad  hehe

But thanks for the info   Give hearts 

Maybe somebody whoever is in the UK can scan it for us  Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 17:33

We have a cover here:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 17:36

Hey, never mind...soon or later it'll be online. And I hate dogs! Love cats poisson davril

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 05 May 2014, 17:59; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 17:38

party animal - not! wrote:

I know, Sevens. I'm sorry. I don't have the magazine or the scanning equipment..........
You don't have it? Borrowed?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 17:43

Oh dear. No, I was glancing over somebody's else's should I didn't know on a packed train........noticed mucch more text from colleagues - in fact started talking about it......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 May 2014, 17:45

I downloaded it for £1.99 !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 17:47

Coolio  can't wait for the download  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 17:52

Well done Jo and pan. Jo thanks a lot and can't wait for the scan.
And pan you should be a spy out there for COH Quarrel 1 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 17:53

Thank you, Jo! I've been looking for it...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 May 2014, 18:54

Oh sorry.....I can't find a way to share it on here.
I bought it through iTunes on my iPad.
I couldn't even "save" a photo from it !!
Sorry if I mislead you.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 18:58

No worries Jo, thanks anyway for trying. I'm sure we will get it on here sooner or later.  Hug1
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 19:11

Frenchiesfans have come to our aid:

Thank you for all your hard work, Jo

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 05 May 2014, 19:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 05 May 2014, 19:14

Thanks PAN
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 06 May 2014, 02:56

George looks so happy! Happy Birthday
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next