George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by LizzyNY Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:39

Stonehenge who? - How cynical can you get? And how clueless? He's not running for office! Not now. Not ever. He has said so a thousand times.

You have a pretty low opinion of him if you think everything in his life is a "deal" to meet some goal. He is, after all, a human being with feelings just like everyone else. He's entitled to a private life and I hope they'll both be very happy.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged ???

Post by justpassinthrough Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HomeGeorge Clooney Engaged To Amal Alamuddin -- Secret BLOWN By Fiancee's Law Firm

George Clooney

Engagement Secret Blown

By Fiancee's Big Mouth Law Firm

35 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

George Clooney Engaged Amal AlamuddinThe George Clooney has taken great pains to NOT discuss his personal life .... but his fiancee's law firm just blew the lid off of George's secret.

Amal Alamuddin's firm just issued a statement congratulating the happy couple.

The statement reads, "The barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers offer their best wishes and congratulations to Ms Amal Alamuddin, a member of Chambers, and Mr George Clooney on their engagement to be married."

Alamuddin is a big-time international lawyer, who has represented big names, including Julian Assange.

Clooney and Alamuddin dined at Nobu Thursday in Malibu and she was spotted wearing what LOOKED like an engagement ring ... sparking rumors that Alamuddin locked down the man that many, many women were unable to lock down before her.

Well done, Amal. Well done.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 9 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:46

The law firm didn't blow anything , showing off the ring blew the secret. Which I don't think they wanted kept that secret.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:46

Inside George Clooney's Road to Engagement with Amal Alamuddin
By JACKIE FIELDS
UPDATED 04/28/2014 at 10:00 AM EDT • Originally published 04/28/2014 at 08:00 AM EDT
Talk about putting your love on the map! Since they were first spotted stepping out in London last fall, newly engaged George Clooney, 52, and British attorney Amal Alamuddin, 36, have kept their courtship mostly out of the spotlight. But they've heated up everywhere from Cabo to Tanzania. And while Clooney's beloved Lake Como isn't among their hot spots yet, they've still sizzled at every stop.

Clooney was first photographed with Alamuddin in October in London where the two shared a bite at Berners Tavern – and a cab ride – together. The two were discussing a satellite program over Syria, Clooney's rep said at the time. By the holidays, according to a source, Alamuddin was a guest of Clooney's during a vacation to Los Cabos with his pals, including longtime friend and Casamigos Tequila business partner Rande Gerber and his wife, Cindy Crawford.
The two kept a low profile until after Valentine's Day, when Alamuddin joined Clooney for a special White House screening on Feb. 18 of his film The Monuments Men. The couple held hands at the event with President Barack Obama. After, the duo joined Clooney's costars Matt Damon and Bill Murray at Willard Hotel's Round Robin & Scotch Bar, where, an onlooker told PEOPLE, they were stuck like glue.
Then it was vacation time again: In March, they first spent some beach time in the Seychelles, then jetted to Tanzania for a short but sweet four-day safari. Clooney was photographed with his arm around Alamuddin – finally confirming the two were a romantic item.
Days later, the couple landed in N.Y.C., where they stayed at Manhattan's Carlyle Hotel and dined at French restaurant Rotisserie Georgette with Gerber and another of Clooney's Casamigos business partners, real estate developer Mike Meldman.

On March 27 they turned up on the West Coast at another dinner table with friends. This time, they feasted on Japanese with Clooney's friends John Krasinski and wife Emily Blunt at Kazu Sushi in Studio City, Calif.
Almost a month later, they were ready to show off their big news. On Wednesday they were spotted at L.A. restaurant Craig's with friends, with Alamuddin wearing a huge ring, and the following night they met up with Gerber and Crawford at Nobu in Malibu.
Of the engagement, a source tells PEOPLE, "George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem. I think it's like they want the people they love to know that this is real, that they plan on being together forever."
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:50

Whoa! She met the parents a year ago? I always thought he has the next one lined up before letting go of the current.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:54

I think Nina Clooney is One Happy Momma !
And I expect Her husband Nick is quite chuffed too.

I can't stop grinning today. Lol

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Mon 28 Apr 2014, 16:57

LizzyNY wrote:Stonehenge who? - How cynical can you get? And how clueless? He's not running for office! Not now. Not ever. He has said so a thousand times.

You have a pretty low opinion of him if you think everything in his life is a "deal" to meet some goal. He is, after all, a human being with feelings just like everyone else. He's entitled to a private life and I hope they'll both be very happy.

He has said several times he didn't want to marry again and ...  Very Happy  He is entitled to change his opinion even on running for office. We'll see in two or three years, my dear. Allow me to meet you here on COH, I'd glad to be wrong   I love you

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:01

I think the "breaking of the news" was very appropriate and sensitive ...If anything the only thing that could have been better, is if this was the "breaking news of a marriage" but as it's Amal's first time you would be heartless to deny her "The Big Day".

It was a kinda slow burn, are they? aren't they? and over a weekend  added to the drama....

I just wrote to a mate, that every time I look at the first photo  sharing a cab picture from October, if you just look at the faces, it could be the smiles and delight of a Bride and Groom, you often see in a speeding Limo...  I suppose "Love at first taxi ride"  they may not have even  realised it themselves, every picture tells a story Wink I love you Wink I love you
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:02

Stonehenge who? wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Stonehenge who? - How cynical can you get? And how clueless? He's not running for office! Not now. Not ever. He has said so a thousand times.

He has said several times he didn't want to marry again and ...  Very Happy  He is entitled to change his opinion even on running for office. We'll see in two or three years, my dear. Allow me to meet you here on COH, I'd glad to be wrong   I love you

He can change his opinion, but not voters. He is not electable in my opinion.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:04

fava wrote:Whoa! She met the parents a year ago?  I always thought he has the next one lined up before letting go of the current.

I noticed that too, fava. That would put the "meeting the parents" visit before Stacy's last visit to Berlin (maybe when Nick was filming his part in MM?). I think we can be almost certain they had both moved on several months prior to their official break up announcement. Or it's pure coincidence they've both already decided to spend the rest of their lives with someone they started dating "in the fall".  Wink 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:06

George saw what his dad went through when he ran for office, I don't think he would want that for himself , Amal or his family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:11

I'm losing interest in Mr. clooney, has always said he does not marry and overnight change your mind? I was disappointed

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:15

So he should never fall in love? Not every woman is willing or the type to just live with a man. George has seen his parent's marriage succeed and I think he has grown up and realized that being with one special person can be a wonderful thing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:15

Ok OK so his mum confirmed it so I deleted the questionmarks and added "confirmed" to the title ...now how does that feel  Yahooooo
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:17

Lol it feels great lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:19

Yahooooo Nicky....Thank you.   Give Flowers 

To me it looked like mutual professional interest and respect...moving to friendship....moving to love.

Quite normal in my mind as I saw the same thing happen to a friend of mine.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:20

Joanna wrote:Yahooooo Nicky....Thank you.   Give Flowers 

To me it looked like mutual professional interest and respect...moving to friendship....moving to love.

Quite normal in my mind as I saw the same thing happen to a friend of mine.

True great start to a relationship.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:21

Gosh, oh to have been a fly on the wall at SohoHouse Berlin............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:21

George Clooney's Fiancée Amal Alamuddin in Action (VIDEO)
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:24

Oh I do so wish our Cindygirl was here to share
all this.
I'm still in touch with her grand daughter 
so let her know.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:24

Missa wrote:
fava wrote:Whoa! She met the parents a year ago?  I always thought he has the next one lined up before letting go of the current.

I noticed that too, fava.  That would put the "meeting the parents" visit before Stacy's last visit to Berlin (maybe when Nick was filming his part in MM?).  I think we can be almost certain they had both moved on several months prior to their official break up announcement.  Or it's pure coincidence they've both already decided to spend the rest of their lives with someone they started dating "in the fall".   Wink 

I already told you they met in February or March 2013. Amal and Mom, attended every event they could get in to.
Remember he was in London.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:24

I really liked what George mum said about them:

'We weren’t at all surprised when they told us they were engaged, and we couldn’t be happier for them.
'On an intellectual level, they are equals. That is very important to him. Amal’s world couldn’t be more different from the Hollywood lifestyle.'

'They also share a sense of fun, a sense of humour and they are both very caring people.'

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:25

Finally, Sevens. Only goes to show how few people are watching us! Could have spotted this weeks ago!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:28

And so all that dining out alone at Locanda Locatelli and Nobu wasn't really at all..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:33

I don't care about the past...it's the Now and 
the Future that I care about !

Not being snarky.   flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:38

yep true Jo...I think he is real about it. They are really going to get married and maybe soon. I don't think he would just get engaged let his parents be happy about it if he is not 100% sure with over 50  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:39

But I still have to get used to this to picture the wedding hehe  Embarassed  What a year....funny
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:53

party animal - not! wrote:

Gosh, oh to have been a fly on the wall at SohoHouse Berlin............

Make it two flies  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:57

Has George finally fallen for Mrs Right? (WENN)

"I was quoted as saying I'll never get married again pretty much right after I got divorced and then I've never talked about it since."

Well if George is singing another tune now he could have to pay out to Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman. She previously told Jonathan Ross they had a $100,000 bet over whether George would tie the knot.
"He's just a great guy, great with kids," she said in 2007. "I bet him he would get married and he keeps inflating the bet - from $100 to $100,000 (£50,000). 

I still think he will, he's a handsome devil."

Nicole Kidman also famously bet with George he'd wed before 40 and when he didn't she sent him a cheque, which he then returned. 
They then re-set the bet for 50, but it's not known if now at the age of 52, 
Kidman will finally win out.

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/147753/George-Clooney-Will-Lose-100000-Bet-If-He-Is-Engaged-To-Amal-Alamuddin-After-Whirlwind-Romance#CQ8MRK9CxRUMmiDQ.99

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 28 Apr 2014, 17:59

I guess she flew under the radar at Como last summer.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:01

Was just thinking exactly the same thing - and Sandy Bullock's comments about leaving him alone for a bit, and......and...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:05

Who wants to join the poll????

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:07

The BBC have the news now it's confirmed

George Clooney is engaged his fiancee's firm confirms

Reports that George Clooney is to wed his girlfriend, lawyer Amal Alamuddin, have been confirmed by her law firm.
"The barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers offer their best wishes and congratulations... on their engagement to be married," the London firm said in a statement.
The 52-year-old actor and his 36-year-old fiancee have been dating since last October, according to reports.
Clooney was previously married to Talia Balsam, whom he divorced in 1993.
Since then, the Oscar-winning star has been seen as one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors.
Alamuddin was educated at Oxford and New York University and was recruited by her current firm in 2010.
The British human rights lawyer has represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in extradition proceedings and advised United Nations former secretary-general Kofi Annan on the Syrian crisis.
Doughty Street chief executive Robin Jackson said Alamuddin had been "utterly wonderful" since she joined the firm in 2010,
"She brings a bright light to everything she is involved in and I am so delighted at her happy news," he said.
A fluent French and Arabic speaker, Alamuddin is said to have spent time with the Ocean's Eleven star in New York, Tanzania and the Seychelles.
Speculation that Clooney was planning to remarry escalated over the weekend after his girlfriend was seen wearing a ring on her wedding finger at a Los Angeles restaurant.
The actor has been linked to a number of women in recent years, among them model and DJ Lisa Snowdon, Italian model Elisabetta Canalis and former professional wrestler Stacy Keibler.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:08

I find it hard to believe Mrs. Clooney was that negative about former girlfriends as she has always seemed so diplomatic. Maybe she was quoted out of context.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:08

Do you recall the denial words last fall? Amal got more words from him than the other two women. She was different from the beginning. He even mentioned her job in the denial. I think he just denied it for her good. He didn't really care about the two other rumored women because he wouldn't comment on his personal life. But he broke the rules for Amal, in many ways. Remember the T shirt?
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:11

It is funny that the press still refers to the law firm as a confirmation as his mum confirmed it already this is better then the law firm...Guess it takes a while until they get it HA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:20

fava wrote:I find it hard to believe Mrs. Clooney was that negative about former girlfriends as she has always seemed so diplomatic.  Maybe she was quoted out of context.

More likely caught off guard and hugely thrilled and excited.
She didn't really say anything that bad IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:30

Sevens, if you look at the way His Nibs responded (cleverly of course!) he referred to it as if he'd been with three women - 'I should be an athlete' and so he denied all three. Very, very smart bunny mediawise.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:57

I feel much better about the engagement for George’s sake now that I know they have known each other at least a year and the same for Stacy. I love George very much and that means I want him to be happy always and I cannot say anything bad about Amal, I don’t know her.

I have been saying how he has been pulling away from things and how he does things. I felt that he was trying to fund the SSP if something happens to him. Also putting Matt in leading role and in the commercials. So many other little things, I was worried about his health.

So this is really wonderful news for them both and may God bless them always George is a great person. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:10

Ladies how many times are we going to post the exact same link and exact same story? so far it's three I'm counting.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:14

Wow to hear his mother talk about it means it must be true. And to her to say she meant Amal a year ago does show they have known each other longer than we thought. I am very happy for the couple.

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:24

And how many KIDS will he have with her ???  pointing 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:29

Nick talked:

George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin engagement confirmed by actor's father: 'We think it will be a great marriage'

Days after reports began surfacing of the couple's engagement, the news was also confirmed by a statement of congratulations from ‘the barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers.’

Perfect Storm” hunk George Clooney is casting off bachelorhood to marry his perfect match, his dad told the Daily News Monday.

Nicholas Clooney, 80, confirmed his son’s surprise engagement to human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, after her British law firm issued a congratulatory statement hours earlier.

"It's true, and we’re thrilled. We think Amal is a wonderful girl, and it's wonderful news. We think it will be a great marriage," Nicholas Clooney told The News in a phone interview.

"This is their time, and they’ll have their own announcement to make, but suffice it to say, Nina and I are thrilled,” he said, referring to the Hollywood hunk’s mother Nina Clooney.

The happy couple made international headlines Saturday after Alamuddin was spotted showing off a brand-new sparkler to model Cindy Crawford as the trio dined at Nobu Malibu on Thursday, according to “Entertainment Tonight,” which quoted “multiple” sources.

er British law firm released its celebratory statement Monday morning.

“The barristers and staff of Doughty Street Chambers offer their best wishes and congratulations to Ms. Amal Alamuddin, a member of Chambers, and Mr. George Clooney on their engagement to be married," the firm said.

The 52-year-old actor and his fiancé were first spotted together in London in October.

Clooney reportedly popped the question within the past two weeks.

"This is the healthiest relationship I've ever seen George in," a source told Us Weekly when the news first broke. "He seems incredibly happy, and Amal is such a sweet and intelligent girl who has her own thoughts and ideas and doesn't just bow down to everything he says."

She brings a bright light to everything she is involved in and I am so delighted at her happy news," Robin Jackson, a chief executive at Alamuddin's law firm, told Reuters.

Alamuddin is a "brilliant and passionate defender of human rights," barrister Geoffrey Robertson said, adding that she's highly respected by her colleagues.

"It's actually not that surprising," the source told Us of their engagement. "He likes a woman with brains and class. She's the full package."

Alamuddin, an alum of the NYU School of Law, worked as a student law clerk for now-Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

The Oscar-winning “Monuments Men” star was married once before. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but the couple divorced four years later.

The prolific bachelor’s former gal pals include model Lisa Snowdon, Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis and former professional wrestler and model Stacy Keibler.

Clooney and Keibler, 34, split in July after a two-year relationship.

Keibler married businessman Jared Pobre in March, and they are expecting a child.

Last edited by hathaross on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:42; edited 1 time in total
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:35

thanks Hathaross...so now the dad how great. 

So when his dad says "they'll have their own announcement to make"....wonder what that means. Maybe an interview with both of them  Very Happy  Ok I know I'm thinking too much...but hey......his dad is right. This is special so he should say something...Everyone congratulates so I guess they release at least a thank you note and confirming through that???  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:44

Great! So we're expecting George and Amal's announcement soon!
We are so proud of you George!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:45

LornaDoone wrote:Ladies how many times are we going to post the exact same link and exact same story?  so far it's three I'm counting.
What...you've posted three toasters Lorna ?
Very generous lady you are!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:47

Maybe, they will give people and exclusive interview. I doubt it but one can hope.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:48

I hope they will have a boy and a girl...just like George's family
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 28 Apr 2014, 19:57

Congratulations to George and Amal  Very Happy May God bless your union.
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 28 Apr 2014, 20:02

It will be interesting to see if they have children , Not all couples want children.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next