George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin and her work

+61
melbert
Jenn
LornaDoone
Mazy
Sevens
Nicky80
fridadereval
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
/
Alisonfan
Silje
LizzyNY
JMK
party animal - not!
Hebe
globalchick
lamby
pandabear
Dior
iamnoone
monaco
happycat
Catie
LJN2606
bamboochacha
bgarabedian
The next mrs clooney
isogotit
Margaret
premiere
Picachu
phys major
PigPen
Atalante
sparkie
Missa
ispy
jusquatoi2014
ace
bellybaby
silly willy
playfuldeb
Pita428
What Would He Say
lelacorb
chiki
cupcake
Pari
Maggy
madsky
NewFanForever
Lighterside
Carla97
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
catwoman
fava
Butterfly
silly girl
65 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 5 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her work

Post by ace Thu 08 May 2014, 23:24

Yeah a law degree is 4 years, if you do a masters another year, another year doing the course to train as a barrister and another good 2 years working as a pupil. Good 8 years she would have put in before she was qualified and that's provided she didn't have any gaps in time. And doesn't include passing the US bar.I do think she is quite junior in her role tho. She would generally be working as part of a team and be junior counsel. She doesn't have senior counsel status yet because she has only been at the role a few years. I don't think she would have too mcuh leverage in what briefs she gets involved in. Well pre- George she needed to make a living so if her senior counsel takes prosecution or defence, she would follow. However she is getting a name for herself so will be interesting to see post George how this goes.

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 May 2014, 23:38

Thanks, Ace. Fascinating.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 May 2014, 03:22

Nicky80 wrote:Now not to confuse anyone more. But what is lawyer than? Just a different word for solicitor? Or is there a difference too?
Nope, barristers and solicitors are all lawyers. The same way that orthopaedists and obstetricians are both doctors.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 10:17

Joanna wrote:"Dump question" Nicky  ? Funny girl....

(In US a dump is a crap/shite)
 lol!  learnt something again
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 09 May 2014, 10:20

Katiedot wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Now not to confuse anyone more. But what is lawyer than? Just a different word for solicitor? Or is there a difference too?
Nope, barristers and solicitors are all lawyers.  The same way that orthopaedists and obstetricians are both doctors.

Ah thanks for explaining.  Thumbs up!  Now with the example of the doctor I really understand now  Give hearts
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 09 May 2014, 10:23

And the time it takes to train and advance looks to me to be about the same.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 May 2014, 16:13

This article was found by Miss-Sunshine2020. Thank you.

The writer of the article is Carmen Penderosa who wrote before that she is good friends with Amal's mother (and gets infos first hand......etc....)

Amal’s reputation as a human rights lawyer

After reviewing documents and the cases filed against her, Amal has decided to take up the case of former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

The key to Amal’s thinking, it seems to me, is how to distinguish between accusations and the right of the accused to defend himself/herself against those accusations. Long before her engagement to George Clooney was announced, she was famous in her own right as an international lawyer. She has tackled high profile cases that other lawyers would not touch because of the political difficulties involved.

But the legal firm where she works, Doughty Chambers, is used to media attention and the work involved when they take up a case.

As I wrote in last week’s column, there were similarities between the case of Ukraine’s former Prime Minister Yevgenia Tymoshenko and former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Both were politically motivated.

Tymoshenko finished second in a very closely contested run-off of the Ukrainian presidential election. The winner was Viktor Yanukovych who immediately filed a number of criminal cases against her once he was in power. “On October 11, 2011, she was convicted of embezzlement and abuse of power, and sentenced to seven years in prison and ordered to pay the state $188 million. The prosecution and conviction were viewed by many countries and international organizations – most prominently the European Union – as politically biased.” according to Wikipedia.

Tymoshenko was eventually released on Feb. 22, 2014 after the Ukrainian criminal code was revised. The new law effectively decriminalized the accusations for which she was imprisoned. Moreover she was officially rehabilitated on Feb. 28, 2014. The Supreme Court of Ukraine closed the case and found that “no crime was committed.”

Former President Arroyo has been imprisoned since 2010 even without any conviction. She is  seeking bail so she could get special medical treatment abroad because of her deteriorating health but this has been turned down. Recently the cases brought against her, such as the fertilizer scam, the PCSO were dismissed for lack of witnesses or evidence.

There are pictures of Amal during the Tymoshenko trial. She sat in court with star QC Geoffrey Robertson and Tymoshenko’s daughter.  We do not see such news in our local media so it came as a surprise that she would have anything to do with Arroyo’s imprisonment and Philippine politics. But the case of the former Philippine president comes within the purview of Amal’s expertise – “even political enemies have rights.” She has a right to seek medical attention wherever she thinks is best for her.

In a few days we will hear what Amal’s next move will be but in the meantime we should refrain from referring to her simply as George Clooney’s fiancée. She is much more than that.

Certainly what the engagement has done is make the concern for human rights more glamorous. That to me is the good news. Human rights can be terribly boring to ordinary readers but if you add the fillip that George Clooney’s girl friend is into human rights, it changes the paradigm. We will pay more attention to it from hereon.

The defense of human rights comes under the 1993 Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action of which the Philippines is a signatory. Hence its laws and government actions must be consistent with its provisions. Unfortunately, most countries and that includes the Philippines take the view that due to particular conditions ie culture and governance, the Vienna Declaration is  not relevant to them.

Among other things, VDPA  provides that “All human rights are universal, indivisible and interdependent and interrelated. The international community must treat human rights globally in a fair and equal manner, on the same footing, and with the same emphasis. While the significance of national and regional particularities and various historical, cultural and religious backgrounds must be borne in mind, it is the duty of States, regardless of their political, economic and cultural systems, to promote and protect all human rights and fundamental freedoms.  That is Article 5 of the declaration.

It will be interesting how it will be applied in the case of a former head of state being punished because she was a political enemy.

I would think that when the case of former President Gloria Arroyo comes under close scrutiny the decision could be expanded to other Filipino human rights victims. It isn’t just because she was former president but whether her continuous incarceration without any conviction can stand the test of what we agreed to when the country signed the 1993 Vienna Declaration.

“The Philippines has ratified numerous human rights instruments. Its Supreme Court has ruled in favor of domestic application of international human rights standards. The 1987 Philippine Constitution has provisions recognizing human rights, including the right to health,” adds the report.

Perhaps with the publicity gained by the Arroyo case because of Amal, justices and lawyers in the Philippines will be more careful in making decisions that do not conform to the universal declaration of human rights.

Wars happen when there is incessant talk about war. If President Obama says his country’s goal is not to “contain or counter China” then we should contribute to acts that foster goodwill rather than provocative action in the guise of protecting our territory. Last Wednesday a group of us, Chinese and Filipinos did just that. In the group was Ambassador Alberto Encomienda, frustrated but still batting for the protection and management of the sea by the joint efforts of the peoples of countries that border it. Also there was Art Valdez, the intrepid adventurer-hero who climbed Mount Everest and built a balanghay, the boat used by our ancestors as they traveled and traded across the region. “The sea was the unifying factor in the region,” he said.

In the group too were community leaders of Paete who have invited the Chinese embassy officials to come to their town and see the handicrafts which made it famous – woodcarving and paper mache. It fit the conversation about balanghays and the management of the sea.

Paete was first populated by Malays, who came with their own version of the balanghay and settled there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 May 2014, 21:19

Aren't these articles already on here?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 May 2014, 21:29

Not really Melbert. The article Carmen Penderosa wrote on the 4th May is posted here but was only about that Amal will take over the case of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and a brief story about the case. The article posted today was published today and a more detailed article about the case. A so called "update"....Same subject but not the same article.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 10 May 2014, 21:41

Sorry, it just sounded so familiar, as with the other articles just posted. Maybe I'm on Amal overload and all the stories are starting to sound the same to me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 10 May 2014, 21:46

Oh yes believe me I feel the same. All stories sound the same and is hard to see the difference....It is a bit too much in the Media. I hope soon it will be less Amal and MORE George again hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 10 May 2014, 21:56

Nicky - Me too! Every time I start to like her I see one of those "Saint Amal" articles. I am not a fan yet, and if George doesn't get some of the spotlight soon, I never will be.

Yes, she's accomplished and attractive (although I have trouble with "gorgeous"), but so is HE. IMO the miracle is that he wants to marry her, not that she wants to marry him!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 11 May 2014, 00:10

SHE WORKS???????????????

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 11 May 2014, 00:44

Nicky80 wrote:This article was found by Miss-Sunshine2020. Thank you.

Amal’s reputation as a human rights lawyer

Long before her engagement to George Clooney was announced, she was famous in her own right as an international lawyer. She has tackled high profile cases that other lawyers would not touch because of the political difficulties involved.

But the legal firm where she works, Doughty Chambers, is used to media attention and the work involved when they take up a case.

In a few days we will hear what Amal’s next move will be but in the meantime we should refrain from referring to her simply as George Clooney’s fiancée. She is much more than that.

Certainly what the engagement has done is make the concern for human rights more glamorous. Human rights can be terribly boring to ordinary readers but if you add the fillip that George Clooney’s girl friend is into human rights, it changes the paradigm. We will pay more attention to it from hereon.

Doughty street Chambers must be over the moon, another Amal retainer!  They are flooding in.  Crazy job indeed.
I had no idea George was a "fillip".  Interesting.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Sun 11 May 2014, 07:06

I agree with bellybaby and Way2Old4Dis. Whether she is truly an international human rights lawyer or not remains to be seen. She is still junior to mid level in her field and saying she is extremely successful is a bit too much.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 May 2014, 11:23

I think in her age this is exactly where she needs to be as a "junior". She can't be a senior something with 36 as it comes all with experiences in this job.

And I'm sure there are others with her degree and don't make it even that far. I guess that's why people call her so successful. As she is right there where she should be. And there was an article that she might become one of the important UK lawyers in years time.

So she is going the right way and that's why people say "she is so successful".

For sure she is more successful than me  Razz 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 May 2014, 13:36

I don't think anyone doubts that she's successful in her career. I'm sure she's quite smart and worked hard to get where she is. It's just the way the press is portraying her that gets to me - as if she's perfection on a plate!

Maybe that's the only way they can explain George wanting to marry her. If she were in any way "normal" like the rest of us, why would he want her more than anyone else?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 11 May 2014, 13:43

I have to ask the question.

AA "I'm sure she's quite smart"
AA did not know of GC (only as an actor) when they first met?

Where was she in February 2011, every human rights follower on the planet was aware of Sudan, and the spotlight Clooney bought to it.

GC had to spell it out for her over dinner on the first date. Useful.

AA was not looking in that direction, perpetrators yes(high value retainers), hero's NO.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 May 2014, 14:13

Alisonfan- Why do you say she was unaware of the Sudan situation when they met? She may not have known about his involvement or the details of what was going on, but I can't believe she didn't know at all what was happening there. Considering the kind of work she does, she must have at least heard of Sudan's problems.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 May 2014, 14:59

Yes everyone heard of Sudan's problems as it is in the news. I agree with you Lizzy I think she knew about Sudan.

I think George was not telling her about the problems in Sudan more what his projects are in Sudan. That is different.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 May 2014, 22:52

I agree, Nicky. Maybe they talked about how she could help and that started everything.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 11 May 2014, 22:54

Good thing the world is in such shitty condition. They might never have found each other.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 11 May 2014, 23:04

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Good thing the world is in such shitty condition. They might never have found each other.

Do I sense a tinge of sarcasm? ;-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 May 2014, 23:16

I think Our Hero thinks she is 'perfection on a plate'. And that's all that counts

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 11 May 2014, 23:28

Pan - If so, I hope he's right. Did you read her horoscope on the other thread?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 11 May 2014, 23:41

LornaDoone wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:Good thing the world is in such shitty condition. They might never have found each other.

Do I sense a tinge of sarcasm?  ;-)

Sarcastic? Me? Why ever would you say such a thing?

In fact, I am so completely on board with Ms. Alamuddin's Perfection Persona that I've begun to compile a list of topics that she and George can discuss once she has fixed the World and secured due process for all tyrants, corrupt politicians, and genocidal maniacs.

I think they'll find it useful. It starts with George's fascination with farts -- a subject about which her knowledge is probably limited because apparently hers don't stink.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 11 May 2014, 23:45

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

Do I sense a tinge of sarcasm?  ;-)

Sarcastic? Me? Why ever would you say such a thing?

In fact, I am so completely on board with Ms. Alamuddin's Perfection Persona that I've begun to compile a list of topics that she and George can discuss once she has fixed the World and secured due process for all tyrants, corrupt politicians, and genocidal maniacs.

I think they'll find it useful. It starts with George's fascination with farts -- a subject about which her knowledge is probably limited because apparently hers don't stink.

Just when you think the day cant get better, along comes Way and it does!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 11 May 2014, 23:58

I just peed my pants. Thanks way2 another pair of panties ruined!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 May 2014, 00:22

Thanks Way - Just what I needed!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 12 May 2014, 02:30

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 12 May 2014, 13:01

cheers 

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 May 2014, 16:41

Reading articles about Amal seems to be the most talented and committed lawyer in the world but I'm stupid but it seems to me that she is on vacation for quite some time ..... who envy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 17:19

Well, it is possible in most companies to take 6 month or a year break with no pay. My company offers that too. Of course you can not do it on a regular basis it is mostly if you need a personal break but don't want to quit your job or if you decide to travel for a while which can also benefit the company. Those possibilities are not new.
And even though she takes a long vacation has nothing to do with her talent and being committed lawyer.

I think it is good that she took so much time off. How could she possibly work in the London office while announcing the engagement with George. The press would have waited in front of her office and home. It is the best way to do.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 May 2014, 17:33

In one of the articles a source said she does not go back to work until September.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 May 2014, 17:38

We really have no idea whether she's working while she's away. Hardly a normal 9-5 job. And she must be away with her chambers' blessing. She's self-employed, and she must know when she's able to take a sabbatical........obviously they've organised this together.....love that he's taking a break

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Mon 12 May 2014, 17:41

Nicky80 wrote:Well, it is possible in most companies to take 6 month or a year break with no pay. My company offers that too. Of course you can not do it on a regular basis it is mostly if you need a personal break but don't want to quit your job or if you decide to travel for a while which can also benefit the company. Those possibilities are not new.
And even though she takes a long vacation has nothing to do with her talent and being committed lawyer.

I think it is good that she took so much time off. How could she possibly work in the London office while announcing the engagement with George. The press would have waited in front of her office and home. It is the best way to do.

I think it has benefited Chambers in more ways than one.  Suspect 

This sort of notoriety can't be bought.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 May 2014, 17:57

Amal has been on vacation time most of this year and some reports are saying she doesn't go back to work till after the Summer.
Which means that she isn't a major part of any of these cases or else she wouldn't be able to be taking so much time off.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 18:03

I can't remember that somebody said she was a "major" part. What I understood was from the beginning she was only reported as "a" part of the team. It is up to you what you make out of it. And as PAN already mention above we don't know if she was not working while in LA. Maybe she was. You never know..hard to judge...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 May 2014, 20:23

and then 'as I think a small part of a whole and it' became a lawyer saves the world just because it 's the girlfriend of George and all the gossip magazines make it appear as the savior of human rights if it were not with him no one would talk to her!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 May 2014, 20:56

At this point I have no idea how prominent a lawyer she actually is. I think Lela overstates it a bit, but I do believe the George connection has elevated her (at least in the media) to a new professional level. If she weren't engaged to him would anyone be trumpeting what a wonderful, committed attorney/humanitarian she is? Or would she just be another talented, dedicated lawyer in chambers?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 21:04

Well we all know the trashy media of old don't we ?

I don't believe that it's Amal's fault if they write about her ad infinitum in order to make money.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 21:05

@Lelacorb: I never read anything which stated she is or going to save the world with George. There were articles which stated that they want to work together but who knows if this is true and how that looks like.

And I think Lelacorb many people would talk to her if she would not be with George. But those people are most likely not us. More people who are on her level at work.

I don't like the hype about her in the media as well. But then you have to blame the media not Amal.

Of course now because she is engaged with him they lift her up to look even better. But this would happen to every woman who is with George. 

I think everyone is irritated that the media makes a big hype about her. But who is to blame for it?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 21:06

Joanna wrote:Well we all know the trashy media of old don't we ?

I don't believe that it's Amal's fault if they write about her ad infinitum in order to make money.
 Yeah Right
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 12 May 2014, 21:13

I think the media are not being objective, but putting things out of proportion in order to sell. OK, Amal is smart, educated and successful. However, there are SO MANY smart, educated and successful barristers and solicitors in the world. Many of them have even higher degrees than her.

She is just doing the job she was educated for. Now, I'm not trying to minimize her achievements - I respect her. But I don't think it's fair to glorify her like she is the embodiment of perfection.

Also, I dislike how the media celebrates her success much more than George's. He is completely overshadowed by her. This is not fair.

Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 May 2014, 21:21

@Nicky & Joanna - I don't blame her either, but it really is irritating and IMO can't really be doing her much good professionally (except in her Chambers, where I'm sure they're thrilled to be so prominently in the press). Think of all the other lawyers who work their butts off with little or no recognition. They must be thrilled about all the praise she is getting just because she got engaged to George. If it bugs us, imagine how they must feel. And these are people she'll have to work with in the future.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 12 May 2014, 21:31

She might not need to get back to work. I don't think Mr. Cooney is going to want to be a 'stay at home dad'  Very Happy 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 21:56

LizzyNY wrote:@Nicky & Joanna - I don't blame her either, but it really is irritating and IMO can't really be doing her much good professionally (except in her Chambers, where I'm sure they're thrilled to be so prominently in the press). Think of all the other lawyers who work their butts off with little or no recognition. They must be thrilled about all the praise she is getting just because she got engaged to George. If it bugs us, imagine how they must feel. And these are people she'll have to work with in the future.

I'd imagine her professional colleagues are far too busy to even read
anything about her. Btw Amal has been written about here in UK in 
her professional field before.

But there will always be small minded petty people surrounding an attractive 
successful woman in whatever line of work. 
It's always their problem, IMO, not the fault of the object of their petty 
small-mindedness. 
Jealousy is a dangerous emotion and can be directed towards successful women.
 I know from experience.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 22:06

Good point Jo, 

"jealousy is a dangerous emotion and can be directed towards successful women".

I had some experience with that too. Women are always the worst if it comes to other women. Sometimes I wish I would be a man...but than I wouldn't love George so I better stay what I am hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 May 2014, 22:19

Laughing out loud ....Nicky.....what do they say ?

Be careful what you wish for.... Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 22:22

LOL!  I will let you know when you can call me Mr Niklas  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down