George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Alamuddin and her work

+61
melbert
Jenn
LornaDoone
Mazy
Sevens
Nicky80
fridadereval
Doug Ross
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
/
Alisonfan
Silje
LizzyNY
JMK
party animal - not!
Hebe
globalchick
lamby
pandabear
Dior
iamnoone
monaco
happycat
Catie
LJN2606
bamboochacha
bgarabedian
The next mrs clooney
isogotit
Margaret
premiere
Picachu
phys major
PigPen
Atalante
sparkie
Missa
ispy
jusquatoi2014
ace
bellybaby
silly willy
playfuldeb
Pita428
What Would He Say
lelacorb
chiki
cupcake
Pari
Maggy
madsky
NewFanForever
Lighterside
Carla97
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
catwoman
fava
Butterfly
silly girl
65 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 Empty Re: Amal Alamuddin and her work

Post by LJN2606 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 01:54

Alisonfan wrote:If ??? this is some kind of PR exercise, it is truly SICK.  She has the ability to make a difference.  To not do so, and use this only as a PR soundbite is stomach churningly sick.
Why did SHE need Stan to make a statement on her behalf? Stan works for HER now? I am really trying to hold my tongue here. Seriously, AA couldn't tell the UN initially? Why is Stan talking on her behalf? I don't like this girl at all. Sorry, I know I'm going to be bashed for saying that, but there's something about her (or her persona) that I don't like. Hey Amal, get your own PR rep.

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 12 Aug 2014, 01:59

What's wrong about her using his PR?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Amal Alamuddin and her work - Page 12 Empty George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Fiancée Appointed to U.N. Gaza Probe

Post by Catie Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney’s Anti-Israel Fiancée Appointed to U.N. Gaza Probe

UPDATE: Alamuddin has turned down position on U.N. panel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Amal Alamuddin / AP

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 11, 2014 1:55 pm
UPDATE 5:08 P.M: Amal Alamuddin has declined the offer to be put on a United Nations panel investigating possible war crimes committed in Gaza because she is too busy, according to TMZ.
Alamuddin’s statement, however, makes clear that she believes that crimes have been committed by Israel in Gaza.

“I am horrified by the situation in the occupied Gaza Strip, particularly the civilian casualties that have been caused, and strongly believe that there should be an independent investigation and accountability for crimes that have been committed,” said Alamuddin.

The original story appears below:

George Clooney’s anti-Israel fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, has been appointed to a United Nations panel investigating whether Israel has committed war crimes in its most recent conflict with Gaza.

Alamuddin, a Lebanese-British lawyer who defended Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, will serve on the war crimes panel with two others, according to the Associated Press.

Alamuddin has repeatedly come under fire for demonstrating an anti-Israel bias and is said to come from a Lebanese family known for its extreme views on Israel.

Alamuddin shares her first name with the fringe Lebanese militia group known as the Amal Movement.
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:35

Washington Free Beacon the source for the article above is a conservative right wing organization funded by the Kochs.

So I say, Fuck them and their biased, paid for reporting.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 03:51

LJN2606 wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:If ??? this is some kind of PR exercise, it is truly SICK.  She has the ability to make a difference.  To not do so, and use this only as a PR soundbite is stomach churningly sick.
Why did SHE need Stan to make a statement on her behalf? Stan works for HER now? I am really trying to hold my tongue here. Seriously, AA couldn't tell the UN initially? Why is Stan talking on her behalf? I don't like this girl at all. Sorry, I know I'm going to be bashed for saying that, but there's something about her (or her persona) that I don't like. Hey Amal, get your own PR rep.
You won't be bashed by me, I agree with you 100%.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 05:04

Could part of the reason she turned it down be because George is still unhappy with the way he was treated by the UN in South Sudan? I think that was a big reason he resigned his Messenger of Peace position. He also must be aware that there could be repercussions for him if she served on this commission.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 08:25

Here is a link where Amal is being critized for her statement. Just opening your mouth about this conflict is going to get you in trouble. I guess she wrote her statement herself. Stan would probably have been more careful chosing the words.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 12 Aug 2014, 09:02

I think she is smart enough to write her own statement...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Aug 2014, 09:05

LJN2606 wrote:
Makes sense to me that she would use Stan has her PR.  Obviously doesn't have one of her own and he obviously is doing the work for the couple.  No one really knows why the story was released before the appointments had been agreed but it doesn't mean that she had anything to do with it or this is some kind of stunt for her.  Her inability to take the role is probably not just because of the wedding, she does have other jobs she is doing right now that need her attention.  Good for her not adding to her workload if she can't give it 100% commitment.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 09:19

I can't imagine the UN would make an announcement without having first got everyone on board, so what seems to have happened IMO is that she agreed to the appointment and later that day changed her mind.  

I don't think it likely that she'd forgotten how much work she has to do, so what caused that decision? Did George not want her involved in something that would almost certainly lead to criticism of Israel?  Is that how Stan got involved?  If it's true that the UN had only contacted her that morning then maybe they hadn't had time to discuss the implications of the appointment?

I'm just guessing here because it seems odd to me that she'd accept a job in the morning then turn it down that afternoon.

Also, I don't see why it's such an issue that Stan would release a statement.  She doesn't have a PR representative of her own (why on earth would she?) so who better?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:02

Sevens wrote:I think she is smart enough to write her own statement...
She is definetly smart enough to write her own statement.  But she is marrying a Hollywood Actor. George could make enimies in Hollywood if she is not careful how she say things. Every word she says about this conflict is going to be analyzed. Hollywood producers might be blacklisting Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem because they spoke out about this conflict. The Israel-Palestine conflict is an issue most people in Hollywood don't discuss publicly and George are not doing it either.

If Stan had written it I think he would chosen the words more carefully.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 12 Aug 2014, 10:58

It's the way the U.N operate that gets me!

So they need a study done, they approach ppl who have worked for U.N before, no need for security checks(not saying they ever do any).
They approach ppl with an expertise/interest, a background/history in the subject.

Do they approach a selection/several, it appears NOT.
Do they formally ask in writing, if this study would conflict with any ongoing study/cases, it appears NOT.
Do they ask if the ppl would like to formally submit an intent/application for the role, outlining what they hope to bring to the role, it appears NOT.
Do the U.N discuss fees, expenses. Email on a schedule of meetings, time and place, or even who the report is ultimately to be handed to and by what date, and who you report to, it appears NOT.

NO WONDER THE WORLD IS IN THE STATE IT IS, IF NON OF THIS WAS DISCUSSED, AND A SIMPLE TELEPHONE CALL, DID THE BUSINESS INSTEAD.

GOD HELP US ALL.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Tue 12 Aug 2014, 11:20

Her Chambers was very happy to do the PR in announcing her engagement which IMO should have been handled by Stan. Why then didn't her Chambers grab the PR ball on her announcement? Since she cites "work cases" it would seem much more appropriate than for Stan to do so. Odd.
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Aug 2014, 11:23

Because of the speed of the event. Very strange UN Press Office handling of it. His Nibs is protective of her. This is how he decided to do it

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:00

happycat wrote:Her Chambers was very happy to do the PR in announcing her engagement which IMO should have been handled by Stan.  Why then didn't her Chambers grab the PR ball on her announcement?  Since she cites "work cases" it would seem much more appropriate than for Stan to do so.   Odd.
Because this appointment has nothing to do with the chambers.  It was a personal appointment so she was responded personally.  The Chambers issued their own announcement on the engagement it wasn't them issuing her announcement of the engagement.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:03

Katiedot wrote:I can't imagine the UN would make an announcement without having first got everyone on board, so what seems to have happened IMO is that she agreed to the appointment and later that day changed her mind.  

I don't think it likely that she'd forgotten how much work she has to do, so what caused that decision?  Did George not want her involved in something that would almost certainly lead to criticism of Israel?  Is that how Stan got involved?  If it's true that the UN had only contacted her that morning then maybe they hadn't had time to discuss the implications of the appointment?

I'm just guessing here because it seems odd to me that she'd accept a job in the morning then turn it down that afternoon.

Also, I don't see why it's such an issue that Stan would release a statement.  She doesn't have a PR representative of her own (why on earth would she?) so who better?
Where is the announcement from the UN?  Im having difficulty finding it.  She may be been offered it but there's nothing I can find (other than speculation) that she accepted it at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by / Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:18

It is really odd that they contact Amal for the first time on the same morning as the announcement. Isn't it more important to start up this committee than making a public announcement? I can understand that they sort of want to assure to the people that something is being done but this is just sloppy work from the press department of the UN (or whatever you call it Smile )... So I really don't think this is a publicity stunt, as some people are saying here. Sad to see she's not doing it, however...

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:48

This link is from UN News.  There is a link to the Statement in this link.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 12 Aug 2014, 13:16

Does it really matter, looks like neither Amal, or the U.N are all they are cracked up to be.  Hence, the state of the Middle East.  I dispair.
Kinda looks like jobs for the boys, if you have your snout in the trough, it's an all day buffet for greedy academics and lawyers alike.
Words are cheap, especially when charged by the hour.
Amal's, work to date is not with out it's critics, on content, accuracy AND FEES.
SO IT MAY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE THAT SHE DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS GIG.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 14:47

The next mrs clooney wrote:Where is the announcement from the UN?  Im having difficulty finding it.  She may be been offered it but there's nothing I can find (other than speculation) that she accepted it at all.
It was on the UNHCR website. The Mail still have a screenshot of it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, it is speculation (mine) that she accepted the role. I speculated that she had because it seems to me unlikely that the UN would announce something without having even got her go ahead.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 14:53

Maybe they just assumed she would accept?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:08

Yeah, maybe. But don't you think it's a big leap for them to take, to just assume she'll agree and announce the appointment to the world's media?

It's no big deal really, I just wonder what went on behind the scenes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:34

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, maybe.  But don't you think it's a big leap for them to take, to just assume she'll agree and announce the appointment to the world's media?

It's no big deal really, I just wonder what went on behind the scenes.
Me too.  Smile  

I love a good mystery and to try to figure out what really happened.  But I guess we will never know.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 15:40

Whatever her reasons, I'm glad she's not on this commission. It's already seen as biased, and whether she was really neutral or not, there are many who would think she went into it with a pro-Palestinian bias.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:26

I think she accepted, didn't happen to mention it to George, he gets wind of it, gives her a call, she writes a statement, sends it to Stan and he releases it.

This is just going to be the first of many compromises Amal will have to make to accommodate George's career.

It happened with Stacy and DWTS.  I'm sure it's happened with others he's dated.  

SSDD
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:43

LornaDoone wrote:I think she accepted, didn't happen to mention it to George, he gets wind of it, gives her a call, she writes a statement, sends it to Stan and he releases it.

This is just going to be the first of many compromises Amal will have to make to accommodate George's career.

It happened with Stacy and DWTS.  I'm sure it's happened with others he's dated. 
SSDD
DWTS? SSDD?

If your theory is right Lorna, then she doesn't know him or Hollywood very well. She could call me the next time, I'll give her free (well, I'll be cheap at least) advice. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:48

DWTS- Dancing With the Stars - a TV show that Elizabetta did after she broke up with George and that Stacy wanted to do whilst still dating George.  He couldn't control what Eli did after they broke up but he sure as hell could control what Stacy did.

SSDD - Same Shit, Different Day
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:53

Really, he wouldn't let  Stacy do  Dancing With The Stars? That show is not very controversial is it?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by monaco Tue 12 Aug 2014, 16:58

I read somewhere that Amal worked with Doughty Chambers?  If so, couldn't they have just as much (if not more) of a say in the work she accepts as George?  If the change of mind was anything to do with George, then I'm glad he gave her sound advice.  I think she is better off not getting involved.

monaco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:02

Silje wrote:Really, he wouldn't let  Stacy do  Dancing With The Stars? That show is not very controversial is it?

Not controversial but every time Eli was up to dance it was "And next up, Elizabetta Canalis George Clooney's ex-girlfriend."

Would have been the same with Stacy but even more so there would have been pressure put on him to come down to the show and cheer her on - with him being on camera probably more than she.

It's about them using him to promote their show.

See, isn't our show great? Even George Clooney's girlfriend is in it!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:10

Okey I get your point Lorna. But to me that still seem like a small sacrifice for your Girlfriend.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:18

Silje wrote:Okey I get your point Lorna. But to me that still seem like a small sacrifice for your Girlfriend.

Well considering George never went to any of Sarah's modeling gigs, that he never accompanied Eli to any of HER events, same with Stacy I think it was a big deal to him.

But if you'll notice, now that he's said he's going to marry Amal his attitude has changed a bit and we've seen him show up at a wedding for someone on her side of the family.

She'll get some different consideration but once stuff starts to conflict with his filming schedule it will be different story and I'm sure it will be back to him off doing his thing and she flying in once in awhile to see him.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:27

PigPen wrote:But will she be able to be neutral?  Given the 2 countries trying to destroy each other
This was my original point.  Some would think ( I'm abit torn myself) if should could not be neutral.  But perhaps that is why her name was brought up.  Someone on the right, someone on the left and a moderate.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:34

Silje - DWTS is fun to watch and not controversial, but it really is an arena for wannabe celebrities and former industry celebs tryng to make a comeback.

George is neither of those things. He is at the top of the A-list. For him to be connected to the show in any way, IMO, would be beyond tacky and would damage his sophisticated- man- of-the-world image.I ddon't think it would have done much for Stacy's "career" either.

Pigpen - Which one was the "moderate"?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:39

It seems the one person not thrown off the committee.  Is there still a committee   ( sarcasm )

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:40

LornaDoone wrote:
Silje wrote:Okey I get your point Lorna. But to me that still seem like a small sacrifice for your Girlfriend.

Well considering George never went to any of Sarah's modeling gigs, that he never accompanied Eli to any of HER events, same with Stacy I think it was a big deal to him.

But if you'll notice, now that he's said he's going to marry Amal his attitude has changed a bit and we've seen him show up at a wedding for someone on her side of the family.

She'll get some different consideration but once stuff starts to conflict with his filming schedule it will be  different story and I'm sure it will be back to him off doing his thing and she flying in once in awhile to see him.

AKA... Just George being George  Very Happy

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:54

PigPen wrote:
AKA... Just George being George  Very Happy

Very Happy Well, who else would you expect him to be? Did anyone really expect him to change his whole life for her?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 17:57

sure, why not lol!   He's loved up and smitten, isn't he??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:18

Pigpen -" Loved up and smitten" he may be (LORD I HATE BOTH THOSE EXPRESSIONS) but he IS A MAN! They don't change just because they've got a ring on their finger (to be honest, neither do we) and to expect him to make major changes is unrealistic and just plain stupid! Even the "experts" tell us that. Besides, when you're living your life pretty much exactly the way you want to, why would you change ?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:53

Maybe its a simple as an over eager press officer at the UN releasing it before anything was confirmed, wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.  Or maybe she did accept and then her ability to be independent came into question and she was asked to recuse herself??  So many different possibilities.  Personally I dont think George had anything to do with it though.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Aug 2014, 18:56

Yeah, but when all is said and done, someone (Amal/UN) has egg on their face. Either the UN jumped the gun, or Amal can't make a decision. No winners here, folks.  JMO.
   PS...thanks for getting us back on topic Smile

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Aug 2014, 21:13

monaco wrote:I read somewhere that Amal worked with Doughty Chambers?  If so, couldn't they have just as much (if not more) of a say in the work she accepts as George?
 No, apparently it doesn't work that way.  In the UK, barristers are self-employed.  They group together in chambers (which I understand is basically a group of offices) but they don't work for these chambers.  She can take on any work she wants to, however, having said that, if she gets offered cases and turns them down then it would reflect on her and she may not be top of the list next time something good comes along.

PigPen wrote:Yeah, but when all is said and done, someone (Amal/UN) has egg on their face. Either the UN jumped the gun, or Amal can't make a decision. No winners here, folks. 
 I don't think it's a big deal, really.  No one else apart from Clooney fans are talking about this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 21:43

Yes for sure not a big deal...but to be honest. Me, personal, I find it odd what happened here. Even in the German news today in the morning they reported that Amal will join and it was not Hollywood news so I was surprised she got mentioned and of course George Clooney got mentioned too as they said in the news "George Clooney fiancee will join the committee"....And i think maybe that's why she declined hours later......As George was now mentioned along with the Israel/Gaza war and I'm sure he didn't like that and that could explain why Stan got involved too......

Really weird....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:04

Amal: George, now that I know how things work, I need to tell you that I don't like the idea of you in that Caesar movie.

George: It's called 'Hail, Caesar,' and it's the Coen brothers. What's not to like?

Amal: I don't know really. I don't follow them. But it sounds silly. You're marrying an international law barrister, and it reflects poorly on me.

George: You're so cute when you allude to mutuality. No, honey, it doesn't work like that.

Amal: But that was the UN! You just make movies.

George: You're starting to sound like your mother. We're a team now.

Amal: If we're a team, why can't I have some say in your work?

George: Because that's not how Team Clooney works. I thought we went over this.

Amal: I think I'd remember.

George: I'll have Stan re-send the memo.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:20

Just a note: It is getting pcked up by the same media that reported she was named to the commission - some are reporting a correction, some are just putting her statement out there, and some are wondering "Why?"
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:26

Way2old4dis that was very funny  ROTFL  ROTFL  ROTFL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 12 Aug 2014, 22:31

Nicky80 wrote:Way2old4dis that was very funny  ROTFL  ROTFL  ROTFL
  LOL!
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 12 Aug 2014, 23:41

I am wondering if the UN floated her name to bring attention to the fact that they are putting together a commission.  Make it seem like they are taking action and using celebrity coat tails to do it. 

Also, she may not have backed out--it could have been a geniune misunderstanding.  "Hey Amal would you agree to do this?:  Amal:"I think this is very important work and I would love to be involved.  Let me check my schedule."  Her intention:  I'll get back to you.  UN hears: She wants to do it!  Total supposition on my part.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:19

Somebody help me out here.

Is the UN commission to solely investigate possible war crimes by Israel in Gaza, or is it for any war crimes by either side in the conflict?

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 Aug 2014, 17:16

Way2Old - I think it was supposed to investigate both sides, but the perception is that they were already biased against Israel.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next