George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:33

Mm, and the folks are there too..........but the hotel room doesn't look like Soho House to me..............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar Mon 22 Apr 2013, 17:39

Katiedot wrote:Sounds like she's in Berlin now. Wonder if she'll be meeting George?

The comments under the instagram photo says:

----> Berlin Berlin, ich bin endlich wieder da! Was fuer schoene Erinnerungen ... Ich habe Lust auf Giotto zum Caffè!
----> Berlin! Berlin, I'm finally back! What wonderful memories I have ... I would like a Giotto in my Coffee.

so she is back to promote the Giotto (by Ferrero) chocolate with Coffee. She went there last year for the same ad.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 23 Apr 2013, 03:36

Lakin--so agree. Would that not be a hoot to watch? I'd love to see them meet up at that organic market. Or maybe at The Grill? It happens
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Apr 2013, 03:58

socimar wrote:Photo by Elisabetta via Instagram taken the day before yesterday. Like the previous two that Kim18 posted above and two others of views of the Copenhagen canal, she is using a new app called Snapseed that makes regular photos into real work of art, more like paintings. It’s a free app, I have it too in my iPad, it’s crazy but it’s fun. As of today she is still Copenhagen, then Germany, Austria but back to LA by next weekend as she stated in Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like a cool app but I have a windows 8 phone so it will probably never be available for us. Found that's a negative with this phone cause there aren't as many apps available we also don't have Instagram.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 23 Apr 2013, 06:38

Following

ElisabettaCanalisAccount verificato
‏@JustElisabetta
#Gratitude is the bridge from negative feelings to harnessing the force of #love
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 23 Apr 2013, 06:46

She and Stacy must subscribe to the same quotations site. They both really need new material.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:15

As a computer engineer I warn you, stay away from windows 8. Far, far, away.

I really like the first four images posted by Kim. The first two I really really like (my photographer brain talking here) and the next two are pretty as well - nice photoshopping but she looks good.

I found a pic of EC and George at an awards show (my bad, I dont remember which one) and wanted to point out the look on George's face. I have nothing against EC as a person, just didnt get the chemistry between her and George, but George looks so content in this pic, you can read emotion here. Or, maybe Im nuts!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:02

Still in Berlin:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:34

LornaDoone,
Snapseend has been nominated the best mobile photo-editing app and it started being available..only for iPads, iPhone, iPod but recently it became available for downloads on Android, iMac and PCs. The links below has a download for Windows, a Facebook link with comments by users of PCs (and some photo examples) and the third links is the compatibility with PCs (it says Windows 7 and higher...so Windows 8 should be OK).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 23 Apr 2013, 12:48

On a lunch break from the Berlin Giotto chocolate shoot:

Lunchtime !! #Berlin

After Berlin and Vienna I suppose she is returning to LA. I don't think she plans to go to Italy. Her friend Valentina Micchetti (who is pregnant) has asked her to go to Italy since she is so close but she has replied:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 1h
@ValeMicchetti prendi un aeroplanino tu e torna in da hood ! Ci manchi laggiu' ..
Vale, you take a little plane and come back to "da hood"! We miss you over there...
3:20 AM - 23 Apr 13

For Italians:
"Da Hood" means your neighborhood in a rapper slang and in this case she means LA.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 24 Apr 2013, 13:18

I have to correct my previous statement. As of today Elisabetta has received an invitation to appear at Paperissima (Channel 5) on April 26. The rumors were spread by SorrisiTV magazine 2-3 weeks ago. At that time ElisabettaCFans posted the message in Twitter and were waiting for a confirmation from Mediaset which just arrived 1 hr ago that's why Elisabetta's original travel plans did not include Italy.

TvMediaset ‏‪@TvMediaset
1h
Elisabetta Canalis, Lorella Cuccarini, Marco Columbro e Vittorio Brumotti, saranno ospiti della 4°puntata di ‪#Paperissima (Venerdi h 21.10).
Elisabetta Canalis, Lorella Cuccarini, Marco Columbo and Vittorio Brumotti will be guests to the 4th episode of Paperissima, Friday, at 9:10 PM
3:13 AM - 24 Apr 13

ElisabettaCFans ‏‪@ElisabettaCFans‬ 1h 

‪@TvMediaset
Thanks! Grazie mille :-))

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 24 Apr 2013, 13:54

socimar wrote:I have to correct my previous statement. As of today Elisabetta has received an invitation to appear at Paperissima (Channel 5) on April 26. The rumors were spread by SorrisiTV magazine 2-3 weeks ago. At that time ElisabettaCFans posted the message in Twitter and were waiting for a confirmation from Mediaset which just arrived 1 hr ago that's why Elisabetta's original travel plans did not include Italy.

TvMediaset ‏‪@TvMediaset
1h
Elisabetta Canalis, Lorella Cuccarini, Marco Columbro e Vittorio Brumotti, saranno ospiti della 4°puntata di ‪#Paperissima (Venerdi h 21.10).
Elisabetta Canalis, Lorella Cuccarini, Marco Columbo and Vittorio Brumotti will be guests to the 4th episode of Paperissima, Friday, at 9:10 PM
3:13 AM - 24 Apr 13

ElisabettaCFans ‏‪@ElisabettaCFans‬ 1h 

‪@TvMediaset
Thanks! Grazie mille :-))

Socimar Elizabeth has already registered (I think January / February) the Paperissima and does not need to be in Italy on April 26
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 24 Apr 2013, 20:03

Lela,
that's what I thought. I remember when she registered Paperissima. She was riding a bicycle and ran over Vittorio Brumotti, she was wearing a very tight grey dress (see below), so what is @ElisabettaCFan trying to tell us? Maybe being a guest at Paperissima doesn't mean you have to be there? Elisabetta still is not saying that she is going to Italy and to her friend Valentina who had asked Elisabetta to visit her in Milan since Berlin is so close she replied that it's Valentina who has to get on a plane and visit her in "da hood".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 25 Apr 2013, 17:38

Elisabetta is in Basel, Switzerland today to attend the BaselWorld exhibition of watches. See video (is in English):

All the big names are there: Rolex, Breitling, Chopard, Patek Philip, Hublot, Tissot etc.. and some designers (jewellery and clothing) who have turned watchmakers too, like Hermes, Mikimoto, Chanel.

Elisabetta is representing Casio, especially Casio Sheen watch (chronoghraph). It is not a big brand, it rates with Timex, Fossil, etc. and the price for the Sheen is between $68-$128:

Happy and proud to be the european brand ambassador for #Casio #Sheen #BaselWorld

Me and makeup artist Natalie Franz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Thanks fot the great time spent together #Casio at #baselworld

Last edited by socimar on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 18:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added one photo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 26 Apr 2013, 09:28

I am sorry girls, I have been looking at some videos in the internet related to the period she was one of the host at Austria's next top model and I found this one. Still hard for me to understand her English, but how did she communicate while on the show? thanks

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:41

vadam wrote:I am sorry girls, I have been looking at some videos in the internet related to the period she was one of the host at Austria's next top model and I found this one. Still hard for me to understand her English, but how did she communicate while on the show? thanks

I seem to remember that she was a guest juror at ANTM but there were 3 permanent local jurors there who did most of the talking; however when she talked she sounded like in the video above. She does not speak German. The Instagram from Berlin that she just sent was written for her by a friend as she explained in Instagram when someone asked her if she used Google Translate:

----> Berlin Berlin, ich bin endlich wieder da! Was fuer schoene Erinnerungen ... Ich habe Lust auf Giotto zum Caffè!

@littlecrumb_ 3 days ago
@lorenzofons6 no giuro! Mai fidarsi di Google traslate. Ho chiesto di tradurre ad un'amica tedesca et voila' !!
No, I swear, never trust Google translate. I have asked a german friend of mine to translate for me and voila':

By the way, all these photoshoots in Denmark for a German brand and Switzerland were for a jewelry and watches:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta
5h
lo so lo so. Ho scattato una campagna di gioielli (Germania) + campagna Casio (Europa) .Ma non so ancora esatt. quando usciranno

I know I know. I have shot a jewelry campaign ad for Germany plus a campain for Casio (Europe). But I don’t know exactly when they’ll be out.
3:19 AM - 26 Apr 13

Last edited by socimar on Fri 26 Apr 2013, 16:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : botom part of message was missing.)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:22

Go Betts. She is surprisingly still doing well herself in the European modelling markets.

Make every moment shine.
SHEEN — the brand-new ladies watch brand from CASIO. A series of purely analogue timepieces that is as unique as it is versatile; tailored to meet the high demands of modern, self-confident women. The SHEEN series features exquisite materials such as titanium, ceramic, sapphire glass, leather and SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, worked flawlessly into each timepiece with the utmost care. With its stylish designs, fashionable accents and craftsman's precision, this series marks the dawn of a new era in timepieces: an era of round-the-clock masterful, feminine and understated design.

Link to their website
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Apr 2013, 16:23

watching wrote:Go Betts. She is surprisingly still doing well herself in the European modelling markets.

Make every moment shine.
SHEEN — the brand-new ladies watch brand from CASIO. A series of purely analogue timepieces that is as unique as it is versatile; tailored to meet the high demands of modern, self-confident women. The SHEEN series features exquisite materials such as titanium, ceramic, sapphire glass, leather and SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, worked flawlessly into each timepiece with the utmost care. With its stylish designs, fashionable accents and craftsman's precision, this series marks the dawn of a new era in timepieces: an era of round-the-clock masterful, feminine and understated design.

Link to their website

The links you sent is for Sheen Europe only I believe. There two links below are for Casio Sheen in the US and they are not expensive watches, naturally if you get one with Swarovsli Elements it would be more expensive than one that doesn't: Here are some links with prices in the US and they all seem to be on sale for some reasons.

In Europe they seem to be more expensive:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:31

I agree Watching. She seems to have a pretty good modeling business going in Europe. She most definitely keeps on ticking! Pun intended.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 26 Apr 2013, 23:10

good for her all ads came after G for her despite she was working 11yrs before him , but it's strange her agent can't get her work in the states where she left her home for!!! i think i will cheer for her if she only does that ! very strange .........did the German kinder shoot new ad with her?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Apr 2013, 07:13

I wonder whether moving to the US has actually helped her get work in Europe? I'm thinking of all the British actors who move to LA and as a result acquire a certain extra glamour about them back home.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Apr 2013, 07:34

Thanks to Henway for this find (video at the link):

Elisabetta Canalis: can she succeed without George Clooney?

She wants to start in Hollywood

Elisabetta Canalis is always a bit unsure if it's all about her. That her is sometimes interpreted as arrogance. Her name is still mentioned in one breath with her ​​ex George Clooney.

But that should change. At a fair in Basel, she is a marketing ambassador for the watch brand, Sheen and the Italian has moved to Los Angeles to make a start in Hollywood

"I'm going to audition, learn English, have a few shoots and campaigns. I hope that I can carry out my work there, "she says in an interview with RTL.

But it must not only be the modeling, the 34-year-old could imagine a second foothold: "I love the American television comedy or sketch comedy I would also like to make.."

Prior to her relationship with George Clooney, she knew no one that is aware of Elisabetta. They do not want to talk about it though. It never does: "In Italy there is a saying: 'Better to be alone than with the wrong person' That sounds great in Italian in so translated it sounds totally flat.."

The beautiful Elisabetta is single: "Some men get scared. I can be difficult, it is not always easy to endure it with me. But I'm not giving up the hope that the right thing will come. Someday, when I'm 80 you can make me ask again, "she laughs.

Currently she focuses entirely on her career. In Italy, Elisabetta has long been a TV star. In the U.S., she's now trying to strike the iron while it's still hot.

"Of course, you need a plan B. Hollywood is full of young women. So is business, then the game "

And Elisabetta Canalis dominated this game Some call this calculating, some clever your biggest dream is that her name will be a household name someday even without the addition Clooney.... Source: RTL

Elisabetta Canalis: Schafft sie es auch ohne George Clooney?

Sie will in Hollywood durchstarten

Elisabetta Canalis ist jedes Mal ein bisschen unsicher, wenn es nur um sie geht. Das wird ihr manchmal als Arroganz ausgelegt. Ihr Name wird immer noch in einem Atemzug mit ihrem Ex George Clooney genannt. Aber das soll sich ändern: Auf einer Messe in Basel ist sie Werbebotschafterin für die Uhrenmarke ‚Sheen‘ und die Italienerin ist nach Los Angeles gezogen, um in Hollywood durchzustarten.

"Ich gehe zu Vorsprechen, lerne Englisch, hab ein paar Shootings und Kampagnen. Ich hoffe, dass ich dort meinen Beruf ausüben kann", erzählt sie im Interview mit RTL. Doch es muss nicht nur das Modeln sein, die 34-Jährige könnte sich ein zweites Standbein vorstellen: "Ich liebe das amerikanische Fernsehen, Comedy oder Sketch-Comedy. Das möchte ich auch gerne machen."

Das interessiert bestimmt auch Sie

» Canalis & Cohen: Wilde Liebesspiele auf der Yacht
Die beiden lassen es ordentlich krachen

» Canalis: "Clooney war wie ein Vater für mich"
Beziehungsbilanz einer Ex
Vor ihrer Beziehung zu George Clooney kannte sie keiner, das ist Elisabetta bewusst. Reden will sie über ihn aber nicht. Das tut sie nie: "In Italien gibt es ein Sprichwort: ‚Lieber alleine als mit dem Falschen‘. Das hört sich auf Italienisch super an, so übersetzt klingt es total platt." Die schöne Elisabetta ist übrigens Single: „Einige Männer bekommen Angst. Ich kann auch schwierig sein, es ist nicht immer leicht, es mit mir auszuhalten. Aber ich gebe die Hoffnung nicht auf, dass der Richtige kommen wird. Irgendwann, wenn ich 80 bin kannst du mich noch mal fragen", lacht sie.

Im Moment konzentriert sie sich ganz auf die Karriere. In Italien ist Elisabetta schon lange ein TV-Star. In den USA versucht sie jetzt, das Eisen zu schmieden solange es noch heiß ist. "Natürlich braucht man einen Plan B. Hollywood ist voller junger Frauen. So ist das Geschäft, so ist das Spiel." Und Elisabetta Canalis beherrscht dieses Spiel. Manche nennen das berechnend, manche clever. Ihr größter Traum ist es, dass ihr Name irgendwann auch ohne den Zusatz Clooney ein Begriff sein wird.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 27 Apr 2013, 10:43

socimar wrote:
watching wrote:Go Betts. She is surprisingly still doing well herself in the European modelling markets.

Make every moment shine.

Link to their website

The links you sent is for Sheen Europe only I believe. There two links below are for Casio Sheen in the US and they are not expensive watches, naturally if you get one with Swarovsli Elements it would be more expensive than one that doesn't: Here are some links with prices in the US and they all seem to be on sale for some reasons.

In Europe they seem to be more expensive:

Socimar, if you check her tweet about the gig, she is the European ambassador for the brand hence the European site as that is the product she is shilling and the market she is shilling to.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
Happy and proud to be the european brand ambassador for #Casio #Sheen #BaselWorld [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:21

According to her latest instagram pic she is on a plane again as of 8 pm last night (the pic says 11 hrs. ago). She could be in Austria as she said she would go or she got mixed up with Basel, Switzerland which she never mentioned in her travel plans but she did go there. If she is not in Austria she is on her way back because a week ago she posted a message that she would be back in a week.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 30 Apr 2013, 23:08

A guy who traveled with her from Zurich to Los Angeles took this photo with his iPhone:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 01:55

She looks so cute without lots of makeup. More natural and young.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 01 May 2013, 02:03

I agree the natural look is the best with Elisabetta. Why she insists with those make up artists to cake it on and the heavy bright red lipstick, I do not know. It is funny, in the non posed situations, she shines.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 May 2013, 02:10

that's foundation not with no make up ! Razz jocolor

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 01 May 2013, 12:41

lolo"layla" wrote:that's foundation not with no make up ! Razz jocolor

That's what she said in a recent interview (spytwin??). Wear a "corrective" makeup all the time but keep it light, simple and natural. By corrective she means, foundation on her face, concealer under her eyes and lipgloss.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 01 May 2013, 13:24

Everything old is new again Casio watches were big in the U.S in the 70's I believe . In the last two years their watches the older models have become popular with younger and I guess some older people.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 01 May 2013, 14:15

annemarie wrote:Everything old is new again Casio watches were big in the U.S in the 70's I believe . In the last two years their watches the older models have become popular with younger and I guess some older people.

My kids used to wear them all the time because they were all make in plastic (rubber) so very durable, yet they had a chronograph and you could get them wet and they were digital, so kids could tell what time it was without "thinking" about what the long and short hands were pointing at . They did not last long..but then you could replace them easily because very cheap. The older people still like them because of the large digital numbers and being in rubber they are light, no heavy metal bracelet that can also pinch your wrist's hair.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 01 May 2013, 14:33

George Fan wrote:I agree the natural look is the best with Elisabetta. Why she insists with those make up artists to cake it on and the heavy bright red lipstick, I do not know. It is funny, in the non posed situations, she shines.

George Fan, sometime she does not have a choice. Everybody knows that TV/photography lenses can bring out the worse in skin imperfection and the eyes will look like those of a dead cold fish if they are not heavily made up, even TV anchors, women and men alike have to go thru this routine and you can see during breaks, even from a political debate how the makeup artists run around to blot the faces with powder of the politicians. Imagine someone whose main asset is her beauty!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 01 May 2013, 14:40

I remember with the advent of High Definition television first burst on to the scene the news anchors both female (and male) said it was time for more HEAVY makeup or (botox) LOL. Even folks in their 20's are not immune to the such high level of pixels making them look "BAD". My point in some of Elisabetta's print work like the Max magazine, it was so heavy and gawdy she almost looked like a plastic Barbie doll than a soft natural woman. It didn't say sexy at all to me, although that was the publisher's intent.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 01 May 2013, 21:07

Sorry guys, my message of this morning seems to have been posted 3 times, I didn't do that, must have been a computer glitch. I apologize!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 May 2013, 04:27

socimar wrote:Sorry guys, my message of this morning seems to have been posted 3 times, I didn't do that, must have been a computer glitch. I apologize!
No worries! I've deleted the two duplicate posts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 12 May 2013, 08:23

The snapshot of her in her bikini next to Juliana, the owner of a boutique costumes of Hollywood

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 12 May 2013, 18:35

shelooks great without any makeup on, as in this very last image of her
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 19 May 2013, 21:43

Elisabetta in the LasVegas.com commercial.

[url=]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 19 May 2013, 22:31

Wow, I want a job where I only work 4 seconds in a commercial. GREAT work if you can get it!!!!

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 20 May 2013, 00:26

I am thinking there is probably more than one spot. Didn't Bob Balaban direct these commercials?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 20 May 2013, 01:20

yes
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 May 2013, 07:02

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 18 Mag
Arriving at #Ucla for the #SpringSing as a judge
ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 18 Mag
#UCLA #springSing 2013 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jensen Ackles ‏@JustDeanTeam 18 Mag
''@DrBillDorfman UCLA Spring Sing I am judging with my patients @JustElisabetta #jensenackles and his wife Danielle! pic.twitter.com/cAMi5jgaAj[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 May 2013, 19:13

Dr. Bill Dorfman is a UCLA alumni who was able to attend the university thanks to an Alumni Scholarship, so now that he is rich and famous he is "giving back" by attending and promoting events. This was a springtime singing contest by the UCLA students and he brought with him some of his patients to help him judge the competition. Among his patients are Eva Longoria, Anne Hathway, Usher, Jessica Simpson, Debra Messing, etc.. He had his own reality TV show "Extreme makeover" and was a guest at several others and also wrote 2 books. Elisabetta went with her friend Linda and at first she did not know what it was about, she thought she was going to a "charity" event as she tweeted her fans in Italian but it turned out she ended up being a judge herself.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 20 May 2013, 23:24

It probably helps her green card application to be getting "work" in the States, not just flying in and out of Europe for a pay check. The Vegas ad and this judging gig show that she can make an income in the States then in turn, pay taxes. Could help her case for a green card - if she doesn't already have it.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 20 May 2013, 23:51

watching wrote:It probably helps her green card application to be getting "work" in the States, not just flying in and out of Europe for a pay check. The Vegas ad and this judging gig show that she can make an income in the States then in turn, pay taxes. Could help her case for a green card - if she doesn't already have it.

Watching - the judging gig was not a job. She did it because she was invited by Dr. Bill Dorfman, her dentist. Dr. Dorfman is a Celebrity Cosmetic Dentist, seen on Extreme Makeover & The Doctors, Author of NY Times Best selling book Billion Dollar Smile, (website billdorfmandds.com). He was the main judge at the Spring Sing event because UCLA is his Alma Mater and the participants were UCLA students. This event was organized by the Alumni Assoc. and it was just an evening of fun.

Dr. Bill ‏@DrBillDorfman 17 May
UCLA Spring Sing I am judging with my patients @elisabettacanalis @jensenackles and his wife Daniell
6:58 PM - 17 May 13 · Details

and there were other judges:

Dr. Bill Verified‏@DrBillDorfman
Judge @chordoverstreet at @uclaspringsing

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 20 May 2013, 23:53

Betty's buddy Val is now pregnant.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 21 May 2013, 01:54

watching wrote:Betty's buddy Val is now pregnant.

Link

Yes and with her is the baby's daddy, Guy Adler,an Israeli actor. Vale is having a girl and is extremely happy and Elisabetta with a couple of other Italian girlfriends are planning to go to Israel this summer to meet the in-laws.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 21 May 2013, 15:45

May 17, 2013 editorial
Elisabetta Canalis confesses: "I'm afraid of time passing," but ....

... the rule with the new Casio Sheen-testimonal of which is international. The interview

Of course, like all women are afraid of passing time Elisabetta Canalis. We trust in him a room "Casio" confidential, during the fair Haute Horlogerie in Basel. "I happen because you see yourself change, things around you or your loved ones. Time is important: it is the intelligence of a person being able to live all stages of their lives and their careers. Knowing how to accept change is the most important thing: it is the key to serenity, "he says.

Talk about personal changes or physical?
Everything. Already from 25 years to 30-35 years our needs change, we note that we no longer have to determine taste in things, you have lost enthusiasm for others, and maybe you want more time to ourselves. I realize that I am giving a lot more space than I am.

Desire for motherhood? He took a picture very funny and forms on the day of the birth of Belen Rodriguez (this). In Italy, all hell broke loose for what teasing ...
Yes (laughs), the photo of Game of Thrones (in Italian, "The Iron Throne", Ed.) But he knows that I did not do it on purpose! The next morning I felt with Belen and I made wishes. I was in Los Angeles in my agency and found a soft ball on the ground, with all the tips. Given that I'm crazy for this TV series and there's Emilia Clark who is the mother of dragons: I saw the episode last night ... I'm a friend of Belen, we also heard via message. I was unlucky with the timing and I thought that in Italy, perhaps, someone misinterpreted.

But one of his closest friends, Maddalena Corvaglia, you become a mother ...
If this many of my friends are already in the second child. But like, but it must be the fruit of love.

Even now?
If I now meet the man of my life, why not?

It means that at this moment is in love, he realized that he had found the right man?
No. I always say that I know understand (bursts out laughing, En), then maybe after three months I repent and say that he had it all wrong. Not for anything else, but that's a part of you for which there is never enough experience. Childbirth ALWAYS positive, I always think it is the right one ... when I'm 20 I'm leaving positive. Actually, it's all experience, then one understands, focuses on what he wants. I am confident that I will find that man who will love me, I will marry and then have children with me. I am a very old-fashioned, from this point of view.

And 'happy?
Yes, I'm happy.

And it can be said to be made?
Well, there are still a work in progress because I realized a lot of things but I would never come because I know that I still have to do so many things. E'giusto so: I just 34 years old. I hope I still have a lot of time in front. Then, if I win the lottery tomorrow ... (laughs Ed) I do not know, but for now I know that I still have a lot of things to do.

Time flies even with a Sheen on the wrist. Elizabeth greets us, escapes and goes away.

Paola [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 May 2013, 06:57

Moving house?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 22 May 2013, 09:56

There were pics of moving boxes not long ago on her instagram account. Maybe the old place has a one year lease. Would it be a year since she moved into the place?

Update : Love our archive. There was a tweet on the 23rd May 2012 discussing her moving then. Think my above comment of 1 year lease could have been on the money.

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2
Post by watching on Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm
Betty is moving house. Tweeted a pic of herself amongst moving boxes. Another place in LA??

@JustElisabetta
Io ,Piero e Mia ci diamo da fare col trasloco.
Piero and Mia helping mum with the #moving ! We definitely deserve a great housewarming party .... !http://say.ly/Ebn3niI
7 hours ago

Link if you are interested
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next