George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

+18
LornaDoone
Best in Category
The next mrs clooney
Cynisca
MM
Atalante
lelacorb
cindigirl
Maggy
blubelle
amaretti
it's me
Joanna
Dior
phys major
annemarie
melbert
Katiedot
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 16:45

Joanna wrote:Can anyone remember if it was when there were helicopters flying around over a female neighbours house and he thought it was an earthquake ? I remember him phoning his assistant to ask if she was alright and waking her up ! See how kind he is.... Coolio

Joanna, you may be remembering when George was interviewing with David Letterman and he shared that when Britany Spear's property was taken over by police helicopters becsause she had a mental meltdown and George thought there were looters in his neighborhood. His assistant Angel was sleeping in his guest house and he called her to see if she was all right. He used the term "stonehedge" for her to tell him if she was in danger. I think that was in 2008. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:13

Ah yes.....that's the one Cindi......well done gal Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:38

Actually Angel was at her home, not the guest house as George thought she was. She found out what was going on and called him back. He went outside in his robe and with a baseball bat thinking there were escaped convicts around his property.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:14

George attended NKU for one year, and later transferred to the University of Cincinnati to start his second year. According to his mom, Nina, he quit after two minutes.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:25

it's me wrote:whare does it come from, Play?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

50 shades of.... ?

I took this pic It's Me. I did a "vampire" photoshoot at a cemetary in LA and made costumes for my models, then charged other photographers to come play! Here's my Queen of the Damned (sorry if they're large)

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:44

and, the avatar

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 19 Jan 2013, 22:02

Cool pics Playful - very nice, love the last one -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:15

oh thanks
now I see
funny job you have!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2