George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney

+3
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney Empty How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 17:32

I just found this on the internet and make no claims for the reliability of anything mentioned in this article nor take any responsibilty for what may or may not result should anyone choose to action anything they read here.

From Yahoo finance

Kensington Tours Presents Your Ticket to Hollywood Award Season

Walk the Red Carpet at The Oscars, Golden Globes & Grammys With Kensington Tours

Press Release: Kensington Tours – 31 minutes ago.. .

WILMINGTON, DE--(Marketwire -01/12/12)- Looking to rub shoulders with A-listers like Kanye West, George Clooney, or Kate Winslet? Well brush the dust off your tux and shine those diamonds as Hollywood's award season is upon us and you no longer have to be a celebrity to see it firsthand. Kensington Tours (http://www.kensingtontours.com/) is now offering a selection of VIP experiences that take you behind the scenes of the entertainment industry's most prestigious events, The Oscars, Golden Globes and Grammys.

These exclusive itineraries have been designed for film, television and music aficionados, celebrity fanatics and those in search of A-list glitz and glamour. Featuring "movie star standards" like helicopter rides, private chauffeurs, stretch limousines, personal stylists, luxury hotels and the most desirable after parties, these VIP adventures are sure to become blockbuster hits. When money is no object, Kensington can arrange private jets, celebrity interactions, behind-the-scenes-access and many endless opportunities for indulgence.

"Creating extraordinary experiences the world over is what Kensington Tours is built on, and what more extraordinary experience is there than finding yourself amid the fairy-tale of Hollywood," said Marsha Pautler of Kensington Tours.

And The Nominees Are... Kensington's red carpet experiences include but are not limited to the following Hollywood events.

The Academy Awards
Elton John's VIP Oscar Party
5 Days from $15,500 pp
On February 26th while millions watch the awards on TV, experience the glitz and glamour of this epic event in person with this luxurious Oscar adventure. Mingle with showbiz elite at Elton John's legendary Oscar party, be treated like a king at your 5 star hotel and enjoy many other extravagances.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Music's Biggest Night
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards
5 Days from $9,690 pp
Join music legends and Hollywood's finest in LA on February 12th for the music industry's most prestigious award show, The Grammys. Receive the star treatment at your 5 star hotel in Beverly Hills, 24/7 private limo and chauffer, helicopter charter, VIP after party and more!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An Enchanted Evening
The Golden Globes Awards
4 Days from $29,690 pp
From walking the red carpet, sitting amongst the celebrities and sipping champagne with A-listers at an after-party, to VIP movie studio tours, private chauffeured limousines and 5 star hotel, this exclusive Golden Globes experience allows you to live the Hollywood dream. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About Kensington Tours:
Kensington Tours offers custom private guided tours to over 90 countries around the world. The flexibility of Kensington's offerings allows for personalization of every tour at a wide range of price points - resulting in a handcrafted vacation experience at an unbeatable value.

Kensington Tours was named to "World's Best 2011" by Travel + Leisure Magazine and named one of the 'Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth' by the editors of National Geographic Adventure magazine.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney Empty Re: How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 19:02

It's amazing what $$$s can do! Guess I'll just watch on TV and live in my fantasy world! Concentrating
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney Empty Re: How you too can hang out with the likes of George Clooney

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 19:12

selling a dream....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 12 Jan 2012, 21:19

I certainly can. Stacy tooks a laxative because she is fatter and is now on the toilet. Cleaning is her motto!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 22:51

I don't like crowds so I'm happy to stay at home. Besides you have to get there really early to get the good seats to actually see anyone.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Jan 2012, 22:53

dunno
some day I'm 'it would be GREAT' Love3

some the opposite! Oh puh-lease!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 13 Jan 2012, 00:16

I can't help thinking that paying that kind of money is obscene. Think of all the good it would do if those that could afford to pay for that would donate it instead.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 13 Jan 2012, 04:27

I like the way you think Blubelle
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down