George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life

+11
NotAvailable
silly girl
it's me
bamboochacha
theminis
The next mrs clooney
MM
cindigirl
Maggy
Best in Category
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life Empty Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Oct 2012, 06:22

blubelle wrote:So do we think he may have dated other women who do not fit his current pattern? Could it be that he really has a real private life? Question
Yes, I think so. For example, George was single for several years between splitting with Lisa Snowdon and getting together with Sarah Larson. Realistically I don't think he was solo and celibate for all that time.

There are always rumours - for example the Irish news reader that came out last year - of him seeing other women.

And of course, he must have dated the women he takes out in public for a while before they're introduced to the public. They seem to come out of the blue, then later we hear that he's known them for while or met them some years previously.

I've often thought that for George, taking a date out in public is a bit like it is for us introducing our boyfriend to our parents. We may date many men, but we don't introduce every one of them to our parents; only the ones who'll be around for longer are going to meet the family.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life Empty Re: Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life

Post by Best in Category Wed 17 Oct 2012, 15:16

Sounds to me like he is looking for hook ups at his convenience if anything.

Problem with dates could be, that there is no challenge, no pursuit. His dates want it to turn out something more, they are available and that alone is a major attraction killer.

So he turns around to look other prospects again and again and again...

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life Empty Re: Does George Clooney date 'under the radar'? Does he really have a private life

Post by Maggy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 17:43

"Again and again and again..." study

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 17:58

He's said he wants to be the aggressor in his relationships. Unfortunately because of his status it'd be hard for him to find a lady that would say no.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 17 Oct 2012, 20:00

Yes, I think George dates/hooks up with women under the radar. He does not like to be alone.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 17 Oct 2012, 20:01

I think he does. Obviously no one knew about Carole when it was happening so it's definitely possible. He could be dating undercover right now for all we know. Maybe the girls he shows the public are decoys and are all for image of him being an eternal bachelor pulling the young chicks, when really he has been dating an intelligent, beautiful, sophisticated and successful (in her own field) for years. I know wishful thinking on the last part. Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:22

Perhaps TNMC, but I think in reality, a successful intelligent woman would never sit back quietly in the shadows while he is photographed with decoys for instance all around the world.
I agree with Katie that he quietly dates someone under the radar then debuts her to the public when the timing is right.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 17 Oct 2012, 21:56

A romantic. Wouldn't it be nice if she was not a 'celebrity' - just a nice little chubby that he wants to protect from gossip mag ridicule. Maybe he is someone's knight. Quick, someone call Walt Disney. Love5
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Sgpaupiette likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2012, 22:06

nice little chubby ?

Bounce
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 22:19

I don't think he has secret girlfriend I just think because of the internet and gossip sites we are more aware of his dating habits. There was only so much stalking that could be done before the blogs and forums were around. Yes the paparazzi were there....but then there were still just mostly magazines and newspapers around. The TMZ's of the world have definitely upped the stakes when it comes to following a celebrity.

If it weren't for the internet and things like twitter a lot of what we post would be harder to find.

I think he has as much of a private life as any celebrity wants or can have. See how he has disappeared again? I sometimes think he hides himself so much that he really has made his own self imposed prison. He doesn't seem like a truly free person.

JMO of course....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 17 Oct 2012, 22:23

truly free no
we know
but sometimes I think he hides
even too much
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 18 Oct 2012, 00:32

it's me wrote:nice little chubby ?

Bounce

Mean little chubby then.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 18 Oct 2012, 01:39

theminis wrote:Perhaps TNMC, but I think in reality, a successful intelligent woman would never sit back quietly in the shadows while he is photographed with decoys for instance all around the world.
I agree with Katie that he quietly dates someone under the radar then debuts her to the public when the timing is right.

maybe the person doesnt want to be in the spotlight that comes along with being George's girlfriend. When he introduces a girl then their lives are taken over and they come under constant scrutiny. The relationship also does not remain their own and private. i can see a lot of women that would want to avoid that at all costs.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Oct 2012, 01:51

True - I wouldn't ever want that kind of scutiny
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2012, 06:06

if you want him to be close to you
you have to
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Oct 2012, 06:37

The next mrs clooney wrote:maybe the person doesnt want to be in the spotlight that comes along with being George's girlfriend. When he introduces a girl then their lives are taken over and they come under constant scrutiny. The relationship also does not remain their own and private. i can see a lot of women that would want to avoid that at all costs.
I've often wondered the same thing. I wonder if he gives them a choice whether to keep it quiet or whether they want that scrutiny and pressure that goes with it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 18 Oct 2012, 08:31

theminis wrote:True - I wouldn't ever want that kind of scutiny

I would say the same as Theminis for the different reason. This is all hypothetical, but I wouldn´t mind about writings, I have thick skin and it wouldn´t bother me.

But I would be very concerned about safety.

(Reason to it: I am not celebrity and yet I have experienced what it is like when you have a crazy, obsessed person following you. Scary part is that no one can help.

In my case he had seen my name and picture in the newspaper. After little searching he found out my school, had called there and got my address (he had pretended be someone else, relevant).

In front of my house, neighbors asked me if I know a man in a dark blue car, who is there everyday. I had not noticed, but I started to pay attention to it. Even when I was walking my dog at night, he passed me by saying “that´s a nice dog”, later I recognized it was he.

At the same time I started to get phone calls, someone was there, line was open, but not a sound was made. I could receive those calls up to 70 in one day. Hidden number. Then odd pictures via SMS.

Next thing, he was standing behind my window in the middle of night. I would call the police and they would say he has to do something first, break the lock, door, window or verbally harass me or physically attack. If I open the window and ask him to go away and he does everything is fine. I did that and he disappeared.

Many mornings I found little stuff he had left outside my door on purpose (mostly little porcelain animals). What a nasty feeling you get from it!

Then, one night I wake up, someone is trying to unlock the door. It is really dark, mid- November. I go to the door where the sound is coming, there is a bathroom next to it and little window, so I go in and look at the window. There is a tall man, with baseball cap on, green rubber gloves in his hands working on my lock. Dog doesn´t make a sound, because it is nice and neighbors don´t like barking aggressive dogs.

I panic. Then I open a window little I tell him that I will call the police. He looks right at me and replies “where is your phone?” I run to the kitchen where I usually charge it. No, it is not there. I see my camera, with long, heavy objective in it (I had been taking picture of last migration birds, swans). Panic is gone and I felt a flow of adrenaline. I took the camera, took of the lens cover, put it on and walked to the door. Checked the camera again for nighttime settings, many pictures in a row. Ready. I opened the door. I decided to take either picture of him or hit him with the camera.

I got many pictures. He ran to the night. I have not seen or heard from him since. I took the pictures and those porcelain animals to the local police station. Haven´t heard from them either.)

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:37

I am so glad for you BIC that it seemed to be resolved. Thats was smart thinking under duress. Imagine the other women whom he may be stalking and god knows what else. The police failed to prevent a criminal who obviously was going to become one, if not already. And from his wearing the gloves and working om your door lock, suggests he has already done so before. So glad you could get those pics because maybe they had others of him. If they have an open case on him, they wouldn't tell you until he is caught. Then they'd want your help to prosecute him. Thats what would make me want to tell them to go where the sun don't shine.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:43

Best
you are the best
cool blood indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 18 Oct 2012, 15:35

That is a very frightening story. You are very brave.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Oct 2012, 16:47

Yes using a camera is a very good idea.

I did that once around 2am when there were a dozen young drunken youths messing about outside of my house and fighting each other.
I was worried someone would get seriously hurt or they'd
start damaging our cars on the drive.

I took some flash photos....then was completely floored when one came to the window and said..."Would you phone the police
please ?"
This was done and 3 squad cars arrived in 5 minutes !
Don't know what the outcome was.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 18 Oct 2012, 17:15

JoanieJD wrote:I am so glad for you BIC that it seemed to be resolved. Thats was smart thinking under duress. Imagine the other women whom he may be stalking and god knows what else. The police failed to prevent a criminal who obviously was going to become one, if not already. And from his wearing the gloves and working om your door lock, suggests he has already done so before. So glad you could get those pics because maybe they had others of him. If they have an open case on him, they wouldn't tell you until he is caught. Then they'd want your help to prosecute him. Thats what would make me want to tell them to go where the sun don't shine.

This guy sounds like a would-be rapist. I am so glad that you were able to get away from him. But, women can stalk men, in a different way, and they can also commit murder, just like a man can. You just don't know about some people.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:37

Misery!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:52

Joanna wrote:Yes using a camera is a very good idea.

I did that once around 2am when there were a dozen young drunken youths messing about outside of my house and fighting each other.
I was worried someone would get seriously hurt or they'd
start damaging our cars on the drive.

I took some flash photos....then was completely floored when one came to the window and said..."Would you phone the police
please ?"
This was done and 3 squad cars arrived in 5 minutes !
Don't know what the outcome was.

With drunken youth there has been very good experiences in some neighborhoods/ parks, that they play classical music all night. Beethoven etc. After a while they all leave...

What I did, I will never recommend to anyone (open the door to a stranger).

Main point was that words can hurt - true, but really when you have a lunatic after you concretely, then it gets serious.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:05

In my neighborhood this past summer, six teen boys jumped a forty-five year old man "just because they were bored." They would have beaten him to death if the neighbors did not intervene. These boys were living in government-subsidized housing, so the mayor expelled their families from the houses just to have them leave our neighborhood. Young people, especially, are getting so out of control.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:13

BiC...I hope you've got a door chain on ?

I'm fortunate in that our neighbourhood is a very quiet area and the local children/young people well behaved.

This experience was a one off...probably been to a party and it kicked off there !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:18

Yes that is very scary....but to be safe you need to go back to the police to see if anyone else has had a problem---nagging works sometimes and maybe get an alarm on your door. Glad you are ok.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:59

Sorry, but you are going off topic!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 18 Oct 2012, 22:43

I say yes - he has a private life in which he dates, eats, shits, pisses, yells, picks his nose, etc. etc. etc. Very Happy
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 19 Oct 2012, 01:06

bamboochacha wrote:I say yes - he has a private life in which he dates, eats, shits, pisses, yells, picks his nose, etc. etc. etc. Very Happy

You forgot puts elbows on table. LOL!! Yes, George is human, just like the rest of us.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 19 Oct 2012, 01:49

and scratches his balls!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Oct 2012, 04:30

and farts!

But we're off topic again here. The question is does he date secretly.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 19 Oct 2012, 08:02

WHY WOULD HE DATE OPENLY? THE PAPS ARE WAITING FOR HIS EVERY MOVE. IF HE REALLY WANTS TO REALLY DATE, ITS GONNA BE A SECRET. NO, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THOSE.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down