George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
On the road with the boys only! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
On the road with the boys only! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
On the road with the boys only! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
On the road with the boys only! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
On the road with the boys only! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
On the road with the boys only! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
On the road with the boys only! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
On the road with the boys only! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
On the road with the boys only! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

On the road with the boys only!

+4
Katiedot
it's me
Missa
laetval
8 posters

Go down

On the road with the boys only! Empty On the road with the boys only!

Post by laetval Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PHOTOS: George Clooney Joins The Hell's Angels

George Clooney showed off his effortlessly cool style when he joined his pals for a scooter ride in Lake Como today.

Dressed down in a white tee and a pair of jeans, the silver fox looked as gorgeous as ever as he motorvated his way around Italy with a group of friends.

The 'Ocean's 11' star had been in town to film a luxe Mercedes commercial - cue plenty of sunshine, sparkling oceans and a motorboat - so it's no wonder he looked so relaxed.

George Clooney has been busy trying to convince newly-single Tom Cruise to buy his famous Lake Como mansion ahead of his rumoured move to the South of Italy.

George is hoping to set up home in the province of Salerno, as his girlfriend Stacy Keibler is allegedly not keen on Lake Como, where Clooney spends time entertaining the likes of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for over a decade.

He must really like her then!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Born to be wild! George Clooney and friends take to the streets on scooters in Lake Como... July 31 2012

Look, just one hand! George Clooney is a scooter pro in Lake Como... July 31 2012

The silver fox looks pretty hot on that scooter actually... July 31 2012
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

On the road with the boys only! Empty Re: On the road with the boys only!

Post by Missa Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:35

Don't we get the "he's giving up the villa because his girlfriend doesn't like it" story every year? The ladies come and go, but Como stays.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:36

hmmm
July 31 2012

today?
already done with the spot??

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:36

As much as I like Brad and Angelina, even I'd be pissed off if I had to entertain them for over a decade!

Sorry, poor writing's a pet peeve of mine.

Has he got a new helmet?

@It's Me: hard to tell. I'd guess either yesterday or today but no way of being sure.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:37

They're just not going to let that one die, are they? I know they just recycle the story, but OMFE!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:37

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:38

ok, thankssss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 01 Aug 2012, 07:13

More pics here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:48

Thanks Laetval. Before we get too carried away, I don't actually see a mobile phone in the pics, although it does look like he's using one. Other options are he's stretching, he's got cramps, he's got an itch, or perhaps he just likes the way the world looks from that angle.

Posted on 31 July 2012 by splash

Born to be wild? Or just born to cruise!

George Clooney usually gets from A-to-B by boat in Lake Como…but today he opted for a different mode of transportation.

We spotted the silver fox and his pals scooting their way around Italy and of course looking cool doing it.

George seemed pretty relaxed during his ride, however, there was one point where he appeared to be talking on his cell phone. With his helmet on during mid-scoot.

We don’t know what the laws are in Lake Como but leave it to George Clooney to get away with it.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:51

Does anyone else think that George has a mobile phone on the side of his helmet?? It does seem that the way he's bending his head, that he's holding something "in"!! I've seen people before tuck mobiles under their baseball caps, or bandana. Wouldn't risk my phone!!! Too expensive for one, and my complete best buddy techno-wise!!!!! Still I spose it's compo for getting a new helmet which WE helped made his decision!! (ok well I'd like to think so!!!). I like it, more macho than geek!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:55

I think it has more to do with not giving the paps a good shot up close than anything else like a phone. On this outing and the recent Harley outing, he seems to actively be giving the paps the cold shoulder and trying to avoid making it easy to pap him. When he was papped leaving the Swiss lookout (??) whilst on the Harley, as he was speeding off he held his hard at an odd angle which seemed to be to avoid the paps. It made me think these shots weren't tipped off like so many of the others from the summer and that he wasn't a willing participant in those shots. He is looking unimpressed with the attention at the moment which is in direct contrast to the start of the summer and also when he has a passenger on the back of his bike. He is much happier to see and indulge the paps when he has female company.

Also in the first post the last picture is from behind and he has turned his head to the side and there is no phone tucked up under the helmet. He just looks grumpy about spotting the paps and then doesn't want to give them a good shot of him as he passes.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 01 Aug 2012, 09:13

George gets a new helmet and it is a news story.

George Clooney puts safety first as he buys new motorcycle helmet... after wearing illegal one for months
By Daily Mail Reporter

It seems George Clooney is putting safety before style. The Hollywood heartthrob appears to have invested in a new motorcycle helmet - having previously worn a World War 2 style helmet which was made illegal in Italy two years ago. George, 51, has been spotted wearing the non-regulation hat while out riding his favourite Harley Davidson bike around the roads of Lake Como, where he is currently on an extended vacation.

But today he was seen on a scooter wearing a new helmet. It comes after Italy's traffic police safety association, ASAPS, posted on their website that Clooney was breaking the law and urged him to get rid of the illegal helmet.

In an article on its website they said: 'Do us a favour, George, and buy a good helmet,' adding that he was risking a fine and a possible serious or even fatal injury before going onto say he was failing as a role model, as it alluded to his ER character Dr Doug Ross.

It said: 'Of all the messages that our beloved Doug could send as a front-line doctor who should be familiar with the smashed heads of bikers in Chicago this is perhaps the worst.'

George's old helmet was similar to German World War Two military helmets. They are not seen as 100 per cent safe by authorities and the maximum penalty is a 300Euro fine - as well as having the offender's motorbike impounded for a period of up to three months.

Clooney, star of ER and the Ocean's series, has been on holiday at his waterside villa at Laglio on the shores of beautiful Lake Como with girlfriend Stacey Keibler since June. They have also entertained their respective parents as their year-long relationship continues.

Five years ago Clooney was involved in a motorbike accident with his then girlfriend Sarah Larson in New Jersey when they were hit by a car. Although both were wearing helmets Clooney suffered a hairline fracture to his rib while Larson broke her foot. Three years earlier Clooney's favoured bodyguard Giovanni Zeqireya was also injured when a car hit them as they were touring around southern Italy with the actor coming heroically to his rescue and coordinating initial first aid until an ambulance arrived.

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:23

I believe that this helmet does not comply with Italian law. These regulations are helmets, the first is an urban helmet then admitted into the city traffic

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down