George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!!

+12
party animal - not!
melbert
mel01
LizzyNY
it's me
amaretti
fluffy
Way2Old4Dis
Dstryr
Joanna
bgarabedian
Alisonfan
16 posters

Go down

George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! Empty George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!!

Post by melbert Tue 16 Jun 2015, 02:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! Empty Re: George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!!

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 16 Jun 2015, 02:44

Who's the fourth person, I wonder? The one taking these shots?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!! Empty Re: George, Rande, and Grant on a ROAD TRIP!!!!

Post by melbert Tue 16 Jun 2015, 03:23

AMAL!!!!  Just kidding!!!!  Could be Ben as he didn't repond on Rande's Websta.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 16 Jun 2015, 08:33

Looks like Grant in the white shirt. Another tequila fact finder mission?? Is their week up yet? Should be getting together again soon in London perhaps??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:02

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 19:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:02

I think it's time for Italy they are usually there by the middle of June.  I think this is their yearly boys trip they did this last year as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Jun 2015, 11:29

Me too. Fitting it in before leaving to go across the pond to Europe. Of course he may do another bike trip there too.......

Possible irony. Don't know what the 'Mayfair' thing in the right hand corner of the pic means - but that's where Amal was yesterday............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:49

I too think Como is the next destination.  It's a nice thing that the boys do this every year as a tradition.  Love that last shot of Rande with the canyon as the backdrop.  Beautiful!

And George did say he wanted to take Amal through the French alps on a road trip this summer.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 16 Jun 2015, 13:42

Stop! She blow off!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 16 Jun 2015, 13:57

I'm sure they will be doing that bike trip this summer.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 16 Jun 2015, 19:46

Another pic from Melberts link

I like to drive the Route 66 too Very Happy

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 16 Jun 2015, 22:30

This sounds like a wonderful trip . Very Happy Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 17 Jun 2015, 06:54

glad to see the boys having a good time, away from the other half. george seems to have a lot of fun with his friends and is free and happy. I hope they all enjoy their trip and just enjoy life. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Jun 2015, 10:48

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 17 Jun 2015, 13:04

I was wondering where these guys stay at night on these road trips.  There's no tweets or cell phone pics from random people of the boys coming or going from any lodging facilities.  Camping out?  Just curious.  Anyone know?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 Jun 2015, 17:26

A pic and explanation, Donnamarie

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 17 Jun 2015, 18:10

party animal - not! wrote:A pic and explanation, Donnamarie

Well, what do you know!  So funny.  Wonder if they filch all the toiletries and stash them in their backpacks when they check out?  Shocked

Thanks PAN!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Jun 2015, 00:11

Lol Donna...I bet their backpacks are full of
Casamigos !

Looks very hot there.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 18 Jun 2015, 13:45

Nice to know they can slum it like the rest of us!!! Well after Mrs C spending all G's cash, maybe he has to??!!  How far is Colorado from the Grand Canyon?? Seems they're getting around a bit! afro
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dstryr Thu 18 Jun 2015, 21:15

via Rande's instagram.
Hi to all btw. Smile

Dstryr
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 18 Jun 2015, 21:38

Hi Dstryr!  Thanks for the post.  Well that's definitely Grant and George.  "Where the hell are we? Here?  No here!"  

They must be having a blast!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 18 Jun 2015, 22:35

It looks like they are having a really good time . Very Happy Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 18 Jun 2015, 23:01

A folded paper map, not smartphone GPS. Love that.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 18 Jun 2015, 23:11

Me too . Lighter to carry in their packs .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:37

Latest Instagram from Rande Gerber:

9 hour ride in 103 degree heat through the most beautiful mountains and small towns. Stopped at Motel 6, super 7 and all the other roadside sleepers and couldn't get a room. Then we came across this. A little slice of heaven somewhere in Utah off a long dirt road.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic and text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 19 Jun 2015, 14:07

party animal - not! wrote:Latest Instagram from Rande Gerber:

Beautiful.  So glad they're having such an amazing time.  How do you take trips like this and not put your lives in perspective?

So funny they couldn't find a motel to stay the night.  Guess "do you you know who I am" just didn't matter.  Kidding of course.  Don't think George would ever use that line!   
Wonder if they slept under the stars.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jun 2015, 14:20

This trip looks amazing - obviously the back is holding up!

I love maps - and i wouldn't know where to start with SatNav. Never had one, never wanted one, and have heard the dreaded voice of command on many.......

Wonder about the timing of these posts................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 19 Jun 2015, 14:36

PAN, George's back pain must not be that bad at this point.  Riding a motorcycle for days on end would be excruciating for anyone with serious back issues.  Really, riding a motorcycle if you're in tip top shape is exhausting in and of itself.  These guys must be spent by nightfall.

Looks like they went as far out as Colorado and now heading back through a part of Utah.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jun 2015, 15:12

........think they're all incredibly fit!

Yep, Donnamarie, I think that's where they've been, but I think that the pics are posted late.......and someone's heading across the pond, and possibly already there...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 19 Jun 2015, 15:37

fluffy wrote:...How far is Colorado from the Grand Canyon?? Seems they're getting around a bit! afro

Picture it this way: If I'm facing you and I'm Arizona, then Colorado is sitting on my left shoulder.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 19 Jun 2015, 16:59

Thanks Way! So not that far then! The tweet says 103 miles so maybe 3hrs in the saddle at a go between comfort stops?? As a lady! not big on going in bushes, don't they have cacti en mass out there??? Ouch!! drunken
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 19 Jun 2015, 23:10

I have taken long bike trips and you feel stiff afterwards .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 20 Jun 2015, 05:14

Another sighting ...

O Clooney, where art thou?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Courtesy of Mollie Harte |
Mollie Harte (left) poses with George Clooney at The Pullman, where she met him on Wednesday night with a group of five friends and family members.

Local Mollie Harte had just finished a softball game when she went to The Pullman to meet up with her brother-in-law and his girlfriend.
Oh, and George Clooney.
The actor passed through Glenwood Springs on a motorcycle trip with a couple of his friends, and Harte met him at The Pullman at around 10 p.m. on Wednesday.
“My brother-in-law had spotted him, and he actually went up and started talking to George,” Harte said. “He was awesome — really, really cool. He was all about the conversation. We asked him what his favorite movie was that he was in, and he said, ‘O Brother, Where Art Thou?’”
Harte said Clooney told her and her group of about five other friends and family members that he was on a motorcycle trip. He passed through Ouray and planned on heading to Bryce Canyon in Utah.

Although Harte said she would have preferred to have met George Clooney in something other than her softball jersey, she was glad for the pleasant experience.
“He let us all take pictures with him,” she said. “He was really cool about it.”
Before heading off to Bryce Canyon, Clooney had breakfast at Daily Bread.
Miriam Burden, a Glenwood Springs resident and host/server at Daily Bread, said Clooney and three other gentleman dined Thursday morning while she was working, but she was not their server.
Glenwood Springs resident and Daily Bread server Holden Gray was there, too, but he said he didn’t get much of an impression of Clooney.
“We let him be,” Gray said. “You could tell he was happy about that.”
It seems whether he was left alone or chatted up by locals, Clooney was just happy to visit Glenwood Springs.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pic)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Jun 2015, 10:00

............and here

Such an honor to meet& speak with #GeorgeClooney. He has an amazing soul, very humble and down to earth. wow.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Jun 2015, 14:47

tired and thin
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 20 Jun 2015, 18:25

I think he looks good and very fit.   Especially for being on the road for several days.  I'm not a big fan of the scruff but he still passes my sexy test.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Jun 2015, 21:58

I'm a bit confused.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 20 Jun 2015, 22:17

Maybe she posted this picture and it was taken before Grant left. Or he is back from the boys trip.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 20 Jun 2015, 23:27

I'm going with the probability that the picture was taken before Grant left on the boys trip.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 21 Jun 2015, 12:38

I don't know when that photo was taken, but don't you think Rande and Grant would want to be home for Father's Day? I know I'd be really disappointed if my Dad wanted to spend the day with his pals instead of with me.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 21 Jun 2015, 14:27

I think it's a good assumption they are all back in LA now.  It looks like they were were gone almost a week.  
They could have gotten back yesterday.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 21 Jun 2015, 14:44

LizzyNY wrote:I don't know when that photo was taken, but don't you think Rande and Grant would want to be home for Father's Day? I know I'd be really disappointed if my Dad wanted to spend the day with his pals instead of with me.

I'm pretty sure they're on the way home, if not already in LA by now. Lysa's latest Instagram post was a pic of them on their trip (without George) with the hashtag "#papascominghome.
  Thought they always end the trip in Las Vegas. So just wondering, if they hop on a flight back to LA from Nevada, do they ship their bikes back?

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Jun 2015, 15:08

Cindy and their kids were in the Far East for Omega.  I don't know if they're even home yet.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Jun 2015, 18:51

All smoke and mirrors, isn't it? 

Rande has posted a pic of his late father, Presley Gerber posted a 'leaving the far east' pic a couple of days ago - and Amal was papped in the UK last Thursday.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:09

........no. I meant this last Monday....................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:39

Cindy's Instagram showed a pic from a plane and her commenting she was halfway home. That was two days ago.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:58

They probably all did their schedules so this trip could be done when everyone was busy. Before father's day for Rande and Grant and before George and Amal head to Italy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 19:52

thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Mon 22 Jun 2015, 20:24

The Daily Mail has a story with pictures of Rande, Cindy and the kids out and about in Malibu on father's day.

Hebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 22 Jun 2015, 20:45

Hebe wrote:The Daily Mail has a story with pictures of Rande, Cindy and the kids out and about in Malibu on father's day.

I saw that story too Hebe.  The boys must have gotten back by the 21st.

In the last pic George is wearing his African shirt.  He always wears that one when he goes to Sudan, Darfur and he wore it on safari with Amal.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down