George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again

+13
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
pandabear
Katiedot
The next mrs clooney
MM
barla
socimar
Maggy
fluffy
it's me
Lakin460
lelacorb
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again Empty George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:23

Would someone please post the article with pics, becaue i can't access the link above, nor are the pictures showing.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacey Keibler on the road again

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 14:03

about when??

(la scodellaaaaaaaaaa!!)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 14:18

Cheers Lela, well Stace does NOT look happy, and why go riding in sandels?????? Is George still breaking the law helmet wise?. Dear oh dear! Well it's sure nice to see our chino sockless sweetcheeks ou n about again. Sorry I don't know your name, the new Cloonist holidaying in Como, did you have any luck fruit? Let us know if you did! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:17

Zzzzz
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:44

it's me wrote:about when??

(la scodellaaaaaaaaaa!!)

I seem to have read that the "scodella" helmet is against the law in Italy if you drive a power motorcycle (grande cilindrata), ma here it looks like he is driving a three-wheeler which I believe is a light motorcycle (bassa cilindrata). Could it be the reason why he is allowed to wear a light "summer" helmet (as the "scodella" is called) without being stopped by the police? That would also explain Stacy wearing sandals (beautiful by the way, probably purchased in Italy). They are not dressed for a serious ride but for a local ride in the neighborhood.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 31 Jul 2012, 16:19

socimar wrote:

(la scodellaaaaaaaaaa!!)

I seem to have read that the "scodella" helmet is against the law in Italy if you drive a power motorcycle (grande cilindrata), ma here it looks like he is driving a three-wheeler which I believe is a light motorcycle (bassa cilindrata). Could it be the reason why he is allowed to wear a light "summer" helmet (as the "scodella" is called) without being stopped by the police? That would also explain Stacy wearing sandals (beautiful by the way, probably purchased in Italy). They are not dressed for a serious ride but for a local ride in the neighborhood.

....right in his backyard .... (the helmet depends on the displacement of the bike, not the type of bike ... but the right helmet will be not so photogenic) .. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Sleep Sleep
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 31 Jul 2012, 16:50

I don't like the footwear on those two. Stacy should be wearing heavy cotton knee-socks and a pair of sturdy athletics shoes with solid traction on the soles to protect herself against burns on her legs and losing footing on the bike. Goerge should be doing the same for his own protection.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 31 Jul 2012, 17:00

Oh boy, Stacy looks completely pissed. And what's with the outfit?? Even if it's just a quick ride if she falls off she's gonna loose most of her skin.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:10

It's not that unusual to see people on scooters wearing everyday clothes. Stupid yes, unusual no.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:15

socimar wrote:

(la scodellaaaaaaaaaa!!)

The helmet"scodella" is against the law in Italy for any motorcycle because if you fall and you hit (not the face I think!) even at 80km / h you the slits!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:03

Eli wore very similar sandals on one of their rides.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:58

Well I hope that it's a very short ride, and mainly for the paps if that's how SK is dressed. Cute outfit but not for a long ride. But then I'm also very guilty of being on a Goldwing very inappropriately dressed. I really didn't understand the risk I was taking at that time.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jul 2012, 20:41

huhhhh
pissed off
anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 31 Jul 2012, 23:54

yeah - she don't look happy. my guess would be is that she is still sleeping in the guest quarters and he's keeping his bedroom door locked. His office is probably off limits too (wonder if she's trying to sneak in there as well??) lol. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Aug 2012, 00:00

mp3 piaggio
Wow, what a scooter!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 01:36

It looks like their feet are the same size. Does George have small feet? I do like her sandals.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 05:42

Dont care for G's 'old geezer' shoes. My grandad has a pair like that but he's 80 years old. lol. I much prefer G's black biker boots! Wish they would cheer up--they are on vacation in a beautiful country- and can afford to stay as long as they want. No need to be pissed off. IF this is another photo op- somebody needs to remind them to at least attempt a smile. :twisted
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 05:44

Sorry about my eariler post. had a snarky moment. Embarassed
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:11

LyndaGirl! your micio is tooooooo wonderful!!!

sweet and .... soft!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:17

I thought it looked like she was ignoring the paps. AND, I rode a motorcycle for many years, and I wouldnt even let someone on the back if they didnt havefull shoes, long pants and something with sleeves. Her outfit is cute, yes, but completely inappropriate for a bike ride. There's nothing more painful than a muffler burn on the inside of your calf, and having your flesh turned into hamburger by a road burn.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:21

Thanks IM! Wish this cutie was really mine. cat
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:23

awwwwww
me too!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:54

Um...just guessing...it looks like they might be responding to something. maybe they hear that that old cache of photos from june was figured out from dates and their planned PR run was spoiled maybe.... Saw an article that said they have been there since June. But remember when the first photos came out, in July boat ride with Stacey and friends. But obviously they were there in june doing the photo shoots and planning PR strategy for July. Now August and have to do completely new photos to show they are there together. She prolly p*ssed at what some may have been saying about her being nothing but a PR Bimbo and fame wh*re because of her tweet about them being sick when they hadn't even been to the restaurant shown in July, but back in June, around the 20th, as photo dates show. on olycom photos.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:57

Joanie, they were at the restaurant on 4th July. There were heaps of people and paparazzi who saw them there that day.

They've been in Italy since June, through July and now in August. That's not a secret.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 02 Aug 2012, 06:25

Yeah, I'm sorry. I got mixed up looking at the wrong stuff. After reading a lot of my own postings in places on FB and in here, saw it. But after you posted this. Knew you wouldn't say it unless it was true. Thanks. Embarassed
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 02 Aug 2012, 08:40

JoanieJD,
Thanks for your posts. I'm sure some of the pics were held back. Remember when the Tom Cruise divorce and soccer stars pics were flooding the paps?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Aug 2012, 09:21

LyndaGirl wrote:Dont care for G's 'old geezer' shoes. My grandad has a pair like that but he's 80 years old. lol. I much prefer G's black biker boots! Wish they would cheer up--they are on vacation in a beautiful country- and can afford to stay as long as they want. No need to be pissed off. IF this is another photo op- somebody needs to remind them to at least attempt a smile. :twisted

They are sneakers Hogan of Tod's Diego della Valle, are a model of some years ago (George does not go shopping very often) but at least they can bring summer shoes and no socks. I remain horrified when I see him walking with the motorcycle boots with a heat wave and I think you can imagine ......?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 02 Aug 2012, 13:56

Lela, are you saying that George has stinky feet??!!! I adore Gee in BIG heavy boots! It's such a man thing, to see him in flimsy shoes is not the same. Luvvvvvv the suede boots, get them out Georgie for your next ride, a decent compro for our Lela!! Nice hands mean nice feet, stinky or no!! affraid
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:17

fluffy wrote:Lela, are you saying that George has stinky feet??!!! I adore Gee in BIG heavy boots! It's such a man thing, to see him in flimsy shoes is not the same. Luvvvvvv the suede boots, get them out Georgie for your next ride, a decent compro for our Lela!! Nice hands mean nice feet, stinky or no!! affraid

George certainly has some nice feet, I like biker boots (boots are the only ones that I like for a man) but I would not be around when he takes them off after they are worn all day in the summer! Stink is stink and I prefer to think of him smelling!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:26

I would rather have George wear boots and be safe in case of an accident. Stinky feet can be washed and have foot deodorant sprayed on them to make them smell better.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:29

it's me wrote:LyndaGirl! your micio is tooooooo wonderful!!!

sweet and .... soft!!! Very Happy

I love kitties, especially if they look soft and cuddly like this one. I could pet this one all day.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Aug 2012, 17:31

MM wrote:I would rather have George wear boots and be safe in case of an accident. Stinky feet can be washed and have foot deodorant sprayed on them to make them smell better.

When in motion is just wear the boots, but he often uses in summer shoes!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down