George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

+21
Missa
davidarochelle
MM
it's me
annemarie
m4rose
Maggy
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Joanna
party animal - not!
Lakin460
Cinderella
Aly
lovelylois
EEOsandy
bellybaby
macs
phys major
fluffy
lelacorb
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! Empty George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All posing for the paps

After George's face comes back pissed

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! Empty Re: George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

Post by fluffy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:56

Thanks Lela! You're so on the ball girl. Shame he looks ruffled, but he does know the game, and nobody likes a sore loser! Come on baby, give us a real Clooney smug grin to say you're OK. We still love you and Eins. Love2
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi! Empty Re: George and Stacy posing for the paparazzi!

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:07

I think it looks like they are walking on stage.. CURTAINS UP!!! Drum roll..Please!!! George and Stacy's comedy hour!!!! Let's all come up with a song for the Pilot!!!

Last edited by phys major on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:10; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:08

sorry George, but really really hate those blue trousers and those grandpa shoes No
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:14

Ben's wife looks like she is 15, why the hell are all of these young women wasting there time, with men who look like they could have a heart attack at anytime? I just don't get it, I dated someone 7 years older than me and thought I was going to loose my mind!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:34

...another fedora.... coffee is not enough

This is really comical.....last year, same exact places, same exact "poses" except with Eli - he should have had Eins out there near the door - that would have clinched it!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:45

Except for their bike ride attire, GC and SK are giving off the wealthy tourist vibe to me. During prior Como summers it was GC and EC on the boat dock or in the boat wearing shorts, t-shirts, and barefoot. Now GC is in linen slacks and geriatric vacation shoes??? Let's see...he's uncharacteristically grumpy lately, has lost weight (which makes you look older), and has been wearing senior resort attire. Do you think he is getting in character for a role on another Grumpy Old Men sequel:?: confused hidingbehindsofa
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:45

bellybaby wrote:...another fedora.... coffee is not enough

This is really comical.....last year, same exact places, same exact "poses" except with Eli - he should have had Eins out there near the door - that would have clinched it!

I think she put the hat because in Italy says that she  has balding forehead  like a man!  
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:50

EEOsandy wrote:Except for their bike ride attire, GC and SK are giving off the wealthy tourist vibe to me. During prior Como summers it was GC and EC on the boat dock or in the boat wearing shorts, t-shirts, and barefoot. Now GC is in linen slacks and geriatric vacation shoes??? Let's see...he's uncharacteristically grumpy lately, has lost weight (which makes you look older), and has been wearing senior resort attire. Do you think he is getting in character for a role on another Grumpy Old Men sequel:?: confused hidingbehindsofa

LOL! "senior resort attire"!!!!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:51

phys major wrote:Ben's wife looks like she is 15, why the hell are all of these young women wasting there time, with men who look like they could have a heart attack at anytime? I just don't get it, I have never been interested in someone so much older than me..I dated someone 7 years older than me and thought I was going to loose my mind!!!

I think Ben's wife is in her early 30s. At least Ben followed through and married her. He obviously wanted a long term relationship with someone and she obviously needed something. I have found young women who marry older men either marry for money, prestige or they need to be protected or search for a father figure. Also, many of these marriages don't play out till death do us part. Older men marry younger women, because they can.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:03

bellybaby wrote:
EEOsandy wrote:Except for their bike ride attire, GC and SK are giving off the wealthy tourist vibe to me. During prior Como summers it was GC and EC on the boat dock or in the boat wearing shorts, t-shirts, and barefoot. Now GC is in linen slacks and geriatric vacation shoes??? Let's see...he's uncharacteristically grumpy lately, has lost weight (which makes you look older), and has been wearing senior resort attire. Do you think he is getting in character for a role on another Grumpy Old Men sequel:?: confused hidingbehindsofa

LOL! "senior resort attire"!!!!!!

It seems to have ended the myth of sport, shoulders back, smile, eyes and lips of the fact that I love George: The George I see is just a bad copy of George I love![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now you look his shoulders to me seem old shoulders thin and bony

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:08

To me he looks sickly, (the new pics) but that could be all the cleanses...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:19

phys major wrote:To me he looks sickly, (the new pics) but that could be all the cleanses...
You think that Stacy give him his concoctions and instead of nights of sex, pass their nights on the toilet? ..... only she has put on weight in Italy, he looks emaciated and has never been so!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 20 Jun 2012, 15:56

he looks lovely , yes he don't smile much "nobody knows why ? but that will go away in short time "
as for the posing for papz i am sure the same things happened in Eli time and i guess many of you said the exact same thing about George then"even if you change your say now that he was showing more with Elisabetta with kisses and liked her more blah blah .......back then most of you said the same things about them and what if Elisabetta is the one used to throw herself at him for a kiss it look that way in most of Eli pics with him ,maybe Stacy is a different girl i don't see much of her kissing her ex bf for 5 yrs before G, unlike Elisabetta pics with , Steve o , Bobo she demand the kiss and work to take pic with that " that doesn't prove anything about G and SK thing ! .

stop being mean to George every time he have a new girl and calling her the worst things too , you love George and jealous is healthy thing in love but you are taking you thoughts too faaaaaar women by trying to analyzes every move they take or every pic of them the way you only want and that's far from truth !

Last edited by Aly on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:02

Well... I really wish George was smiling... That's the only thing that bothers me about this whole affair! I worry that the George we love is gone... It doesn't matter if he's with a woman or not, what matters is that we see that he's happy. - Now Stacy, Since you read this forum, tell George to send us a smile... lol! !
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:05

Aly wrote:he looks lovely , yes he don't smile much "nobody knows why ? but that will go away in short time "
as for the posing for papz i am sure the same things happened in Eli time .
I never seen Ely and George walk from the boat in front of paps hand in hand as if their were on the red carpet!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:10

Wow, love, love, love those older shots of George! What a sexy hunk of a man. I like sporty George! Thanks, lela!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:19

Seems to me that most of the time they're talking so not smiling is no great deal. You can see he still does even from the back of his head at dinner! Or maybe he's doing a 'Victoria Beckham' and trying not to get any more lines on his face! Clearly he was a bit concerned about what on earth the undressed pap was attempting to do. The way they hurl themselves in front of things be it bikes, cars etc just to get a shot is pretty stupid. Anything for a pic - and money!

He's fine - and they're happy. What more could we ask?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:25

Whew... that's good to know! Very Happy So when do we get to see his genuine smile again?

Do you think he's upset about the treatment over there? Could that be it? I mean, I've never seen so many vacation shots before... It's been everyday for a while and sometimes, twice a day... Do you think it's retaliation against the rumors and stuff?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:31

Have you spotted the pictures at dinner when he's taking some of Stacy's meal and then showing her something on his phone and chatting about it ?
Those are all normal activities for a couple at ease
with each other IMO.
And that's the most important thing to me.

BTW....I like his look in the pale blue kecks Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:32

lelacorb wrote:
bellybaby wrote:...another fedora.... coffee is not enough

I think she put the hat because in Italy says that she  has balding forehead  like a man!  

Not true. She wears a fedora because it is IN to wear one. I don't like it but many celebritties here are wearing one. Below are old pictures of her 2008-2009 and 2010 wearing one:

Dozens and dozens of celebrities are wearing fedoras these days in LA (day and night) and I hope that not all of them are balding (Jessica Alba and Vanessa Hudgens are two of them). It seems to the the IN things to wear....maybe not so in Europe.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:44

Fedora's are definitely still in style for 2012 but I think the problem is that we have Fedora overkill with Stacy. She seems to have constantly worn them for years and with every type of outfit. There are so many other hats that are in style and would look good so it would be better if she could mix it up a bit or at least leave home without one every once in a while. There are different heights in Fedora's and the white one is too high for someone that has a high forehead (trust me I have one too). The shorter ones look better on her and don't make her head look bigger like the white one tends to do.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:52

"It seems to have ended the myth of sport, shoulders back, smile, eyes and lips of the fact that I love George: The George I see is just a bad copy of George I love!"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, Lela, for reminding us how handsome George can be. Hope we get to see
the real George soon.
Like a Star @ heaven

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:12

Interesting. In not one of those photos is he smiling!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:14

party animal - not!, are you blind!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:18

Yes, you're right. So, he might be very happy with Stacy! But I still would like him to smile for the camera even if it's only for his fans. I know some, even here, are not true fans but since he knows that he has true fans, we would appreciate a smile every once in a while. Very Happy
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:22

Cinderella wrote:Yes, you're right. So, he might be very happy with Stacy! But I still would like him to smile for the camera even if it's only for his fans. I know some, even here, are not true fans but since he knows that he has true fans, we would appreciate a smile every once in a while. Very Happy

Or at least look pleasant instead of like he wants to hit something.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:29

Exactly!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:40

party animal - not! wrote:Interesting. In not one of those photos is he smiling!

I'm sorry, but I hope you have a really good psychiatric Party animal not, because when the inevitable happens, I feel you are going to need one... Crying or Very sad You just really don't understand Hollywood Romances...Just think Romance novels...You read them,then pass them on to the next willing participant...It doesn't make the Romance novel real...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:50

[quote="lelacorb"]
phys major wrote:To me he looks sickly, (the new pics) but that could be all the cleanses...
You think that Stacy give him his concoctions and instead of nights of sex, pass their nights on the toilet? ..... only she has put on weight in Italy, he looks emaciated and has never been so![/quote..

LOL...You know how the president ages from the time he takes office...Seems the same is going on with George and the Stacy show...In one of the photo's on the boat she looks like she is helping her ailing father get off the boat,and I am not trying to be mean, that is what it looks like!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:52

What are you saying, Phys? Do you mean that S & GC are not real or that they are? Your message isn't quite clear...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:23

My mind wants to know how big Cray Crays suitcase was to accommodate all the fedoras, clothes, workout crap, hair products, jewelry, etc.... it must have been HUGE!!!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:36

He and Stacy appear to be talking on the ramp there are other pictures of them out. Why should he smile if there is nothing to be smiling about. I don't understand what people want he holds her hand that's a problem because he didn't do it with Eli. This is a different relationship is he supposed to do everything the same with every girlfriend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:45

ahhhhhhhhhhh Doh!
posing for the paparazzi.....
now I know WTFFFFF he is doing!

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:54

annemarie wrote:He and Stacy appear to be talking on the ramp there are other pictures of them out. Why should he smile if there is nothing to be smiling about. I don't understand what people want he holds her hand that's a problem because he didn't do it with Eli. This is a different relationship is he supposed to do everything the same with every girlfriend.

If you are in love or happy it usually shows on your face and in your body language. No ones saying he should be grinning like a chesire cat but you would think he would appear to be a little happier than he is.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:07

Stacy has a large head and a thin body, so she needs to pay attention as to what kind of hat she should wear, because the wrong style of hat spells fashion disaster for her. That is why I do not wear hats, unless it is for protection against the cold or extreme sun.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:16

TNMC,
I really agree with you. I am not at all observant or visual, sadly, but I can still tell happy couples and friends vs those that are not. Watch how they interact, their eye contact, their unique physical language and gestures between each other that let the rest of the world know that they are truly happy with each other. Even the elderly and disabled partners, that are truly in chronic physical pain, portray something special that makes everyone else reflect their glow. Good actors can fake it; so G why aren't you putting on a "better show?"

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:25

George could be very happy probably is as a matter of fact. I Think he has a lot to deal with health, family, charity and work that is a lot to juggle. If he were unhappy I think he would change the situation.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:30

IMO, I don't believe any detailed analysis like that can be gleaned from a mini second photo......a 2 minute video, yes maybe.

Haven't we all got still photo's where we look glum, weird, older etc etc even on a good day ?

Poor George...he allows some pictures to keep his fans happy and then what....?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 20 Jun 2012, 21:01

We all have the occasional photo where we look lousy, or cranky, or not like our usual selves. I think the concern here, at least for me, is that lately those types of photos outweigh the good for George. He just doesn't look like his cheery old self anymore, regardless of who or what is to blame for it. As someone mentioned on another thread, there have been photos of him in the past being absolutely crushed by swarms of paparazzi, with him in the middle smiling and joking with everyone. His demeanor combined with his extremely thin appearance (in photographs, which add ten pounds), make me a little concerned for his well-being.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 21:29

George Clooney pesent Stacy Keibler

Laglio (Como) - Stacy Keibler and George Clooney chasing paparazzi over the weekend. The new Hollywood couple has definitely tried to do everything to win the shots of photographers flocked in droves to make a picture of the world's most famous bachelor with his new flame.
Stores the romance with Elisabetta Canalis, with rumors of contract "of convenience" and alleged homosexuality of Film star, George Clooney spent a few days relaxing at Villa Oleandra, beautiful house on Lake Como.
George Clooney and the blonde from thirty-two physical statue, Stacy Keibler was filmed in motion (as it did with George Canalis), went shopping, had lunch and dinner in famous restaurants and walked the streets of the town.
It is certainly not gone unnoticed. Almost an official presentation, then, that the beautiful Stacy and the usual gossips have started with Keibler as the gossip would have shown a certain roundness to the "tummy" with inexorable whole baby.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Jun 2012, 23:14

I wonder about his health did he have the surgery on his neck and back. I know from experience pain can make you miserable and not yourself. When they were first photographed on the boat it looked like Ben was watching out for George when he was getting off the boat.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:06

The only celebrity - IMO - that I've seen frequently wearing a fedora, And he looks damn good - Johnny Depp......and unlike SK, doesn't seem to have one in every color to match all his outfits...

Interesting article from the Laglio paper. Guess we're not the only ones to question all the pap shots..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Jun 2012, 12:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks to the owner Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:08

Maybe he is grumpy cause every girlfriend he has no matter who it's the same public reaction. Beard/gay rumors, or contract/PR relationship, and every time they are seen in public speculation begins why, how long, when is the expiration date? Many will say he brings this on himself, but it's got to be tiresome after awhile, I know it would make me grumpy.His clothing choices has had to change with the GF, she dresses in all these cute little matching outfits (probably due to all the criticism she got from media and us) so if he dressed like GTC ,she would really stand out like a sore thumb.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Jun 2012, 14:42

When I first saw those pictures, I thought Michael Jackson was back ! geek
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:03

To me he is enjoying his vacation and company and why not. I think he enjoys Italy much more than California the people probably don't make a big deal over him in Laglio. If the press would leave him a lone we would never see him and that would not be good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:06

True annemarie, true.

I get concerned about the negative comments around
the internet as he may say
"enough is enough" and close doors to photos ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:06

Those grandpa shoes have got to go. I have seen 80-something year old folks wearing designer athletic shoes, and colorful clothing. C'mon , George, get in touch with your youthful side. You have got plenty of time to look old.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Jun 2012, 15:11

LOOOL!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next