George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video Empty George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video

Post by haha Thu 22 Aug 2013, 14:58

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video Empty Re: George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:05

Nice to see him again...even if not new
Blue shirt too Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video Empty Re: George Clooney Jokes with Paparazzi at LA Airport - older video

Post by amaretti Thu 22 Aug 2013, 17:21

Blue shirt is good  . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:43

Those arms too...... Wink
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 23 Aug 2013, 04:05

Hi guys when you post a new topic please name it so that it reflects what the post is about - your opinion of the post should be in your post not the title.

Thanks.

This video is from the time George was still with Eli or right after so it's not a current sighting.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 07:29

He has great tolerance and sense of humor I see I love you 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by haha Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:21

how this people can post it on youtube with current date? anyway,it make me med those atitude and i want to open discush about that, i would like to know,who give paparazzi the power to do,what they do-i mean people dont have a freedom,what esle are people able to do for may charge money,how far it can grow up?,paparzzi 30 years ago and today are not the same...why doen't exist the rules,some newspapers are deducated only to promote picture of agly skin on the famoust ladies legs-what is this?this is so poor,my Lord.Word doen't know what esle to discover ,what for stupidies to may charge money,where are we going?????

haha
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down