George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

+31
fava
davidarochelle
Cinderella
The next mrs clooney
pattygirl
bellybaby
theminis
phys major
Dior
LornaDoone
Henway
m4rose
lovelylois
silly girl
party animal - not!
it's me
Lakin460
Katiedot
Rach Clooney
lelacorb
cindigirl
MM
annemarie
blubelle
Merlin
Maggy
playfuldeb
lucy
melbert
Joanna
watching
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:08

silly girl wrote:....my car is giving me trouble and the last piece of clothing I bought for myself was a necessity....

Hey silly girl, sounds like you're talking about my life, except for the car thing. I had to buy new clothes for the summer because I lost so much weight over the winter my clothes hang on me. I have a gf who LOVES to spend money and brags about her $200 purse, and $900 wallet (designer of course.) To say nothing about my family's fancy Ipods, and other gadgets. I understand snarky. Sorry for topic change.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

Post by Henway Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:09

I am thinking Stacy has a summer wardrobe all ready to be put all over blogs and Celeb magazines to tell us what she is wearing. Girl has to make money some how this summer!cameraclick

Sorry George for the summer invasion , but you knew it was coming when the girlfriend tells all when to expect you.

So will we get some heaven tweets?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:15

From Daily Mail
Dating George Clooney really is La Dolce Vita! Actor shows off his Lake Como villa for first time to girlfriend Stacy Keibler
By EMILY SHERIDAN
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PUBLISHED: 14:54 EST, 11 June 2012 | UPDATED: 16:08 EST, 11 June 2012

In the 10 months they've been dating, George Clooney had whisked Stacy Keibler away to Mexico for many beach vacations.

But the wrestler-turned-model has finally had a chance to stay at his plush Italian villa after the actor brought her to Lake Como for the first time.

After a few days in Mexico last week, the pair flew to Europe to stay in his lakeside home in Northern Italy.

This is the way to travel: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler enjoy a boat trip about Lake Como, Italy

Chillaxed: Clooney wore pale blue trousers and a shirt, while Stacy kept her cool in a jade and white jumpsuit

Spotted enjoying a cruise of the Lombardy beauty spot, Stacy looked thrilled to be in Italy with her handsome boyfriend.

Accompanied by some friends, the 32-year-old showed off her toned arms in a jade and white maxi jumpsuit, which she complemented with a matching fedora hat.

As fans of the 51-year-old actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001.

Good way to travel: The couple and their friends checked out the sights of the stunning lake

Since buying the 30-room villa 11 years ago, Clooney has entertained a host of Hollywood pals and ex-girlfriends.

Last August, he was joined at his home by Cindy and Rande, Bono and his family.

In 2010, the villa was at the centre of a bidding war after Clooney became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.

Staying put: The actor has decided to keep his villa in Lake Como, despite putting it up for sale two years ago

It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.

Clooney is said to have bought the villa in the town of Laglio for £10million in 2002.

At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.

Glowing: With her frequent holidays in Mexico, its not surprising Stacy has a nice tan

Statuesque: The patterned jumpsuit made the most of her 5ft 11 frame

'If George does leave I hope the Beckhams buy the place as it will keep a touch of glamour in Laglio.'

Their trip to Italy comes a few days after they vacationed in Cabo San Lucas - one of his favourite holiday destinations

In the 11 months they've been dating, Keibler has already joined Clooney in Cabo five times.

The actor first took to Cabo last October for her 32nd birthday and they also spent the New Year's holidays there with his close friends Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.

Enjoying the view: Clooney averts his eyes from Keibler's bottom as she is helped out of the boat

Snap happy: Clooney took along his camera to take pictures of the trip

Last edited by lovelylois on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:17; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:16

Hen, you're right - the others are dressed for boating and Stacy looks like she's going to the opera. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:22

cindigirl wrote:Hen, you're right - the others are dressed for boating and Stacy looks like she's going to the opera.

LOL

Actually, she looks like she is taking the boat out in a beach resort like Cabo, then a lake resort in Como. They all have on jackets, sweaters and long pants, except for Stacy. It is probably a little chilly out on the lake this time of year. She has to keep up her fashion image. She probably knows that there were going to be paps, so she dressed up. Didn't I read, on COH, that E would spend hours getting ready for the paps, I wonder if Stacy is going to fall into the same trap.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:37

Here is from People Magazine - They call them the lovebirds. Love7
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Vacation in Italy
BY MARLA LEHNER

Monday June 11, 2012 07:00 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney
Picturevideostore.com/Splash News Online
FacebookTweetGeorge Clooney and Stacy Keibler have taken their romance to Europe.

The lovebirds, who started seeing each other last summer, touched down this week in Italy to spend some down time at the actor's well-known villa on Lake Como.

Clooney, 51 and Keibler, 32, were spotted taking a boat ride with friends. Dressed in a summery teal and white jumper, with a matching hat, Keibler showed off her toned arms and shoulders as the couple hit the water. Clooney, too, was dressed in his warm weather best with sky blue pants and a light button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Clooney has often been photographed with celebrity pals at his villa. Last summer he hosted a group of friends, including Cindy Crawford, her husband Rande Gerber, as well as his The Ides of March costars Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel Wood.

In 2009 David Beckham and his family subleased the villa from Clooney, and in 2003 The Help star Viola Davis spent her honeymoon there.

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler
Splash News Online
The trip to Italy is only the latest glamorous trip for Clooney and Keibler. The couple have spent time vacationing together in Mexico – and had dinner with President Barack Obama during a multimillion-dollar fundraiser at Clooney's Los Angeles home last month.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 00:53

actually I liked her jumpsuit. Maybe that day wasnt the right time for it, as everybody else looked like they were dressed for chillier weather, but I still think it looked good on her. Looks like a Cabo outfit.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:06

I think she took her Cabo clothes expecting warm weather . I like the jump suit she is carrying a sweater just in case she got cold.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:29

Ah, Annemarie, I hope life seems better for you soon. It may not be all it's cracked up to be. GTC could still be agony and wearing his backbrace, and needed to be careful getting off that boat..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:37

what backbrace? Where did I miss this?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:46

Deb,

in the George spotted out to lunch thread, in the pics it looks like he's wearing some kind of brace underneath his shirt. It was discussed on hte thread.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 01:56

thanks - I missed that. Next he'll need a walker. Im surprised he is this kind of shape considering how he takes care of himself
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 12 Jun 2012, 02:22

What Stacy should have done is thrown on a larger brimmed hat with white framed sunglasses and been on a yacht with a champagne flute in her hand (it would go along with that smile then). I do applaud her for the flat sandals though.

Why did a tampon commercial just pop in to my head. Oh puh-lease!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 02:25

maybe we dont want to go there?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:21

I'm not a fan of the playsuit she has on, although they are all the fashion right now (I think you have to be at least her height and very slim to carry it off and even then it's hit and miss). Nothing wrong with it, it's just not my taste.

Great to see George again and looking happy. Ben looks old and doddery in these pics doesn't he?!

@lovelylois: I think all of George's vacations are somehow working vacations. I don't think he takes much down time.

I hope the weather gets better. I'm off to lake Como next week for a friend's wedding and I was planning on only packing light summer stuff. Don't tell me I'll need a jacket!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Jun 2012, 05:22

Ok am I losing my mind?

I thought George had Stacy at his Lake Como house last year when she was tweeting how she was "in heaven".

Was that not correct? i.e. that she's been there before?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jun 2012, 06:10

Yes, she was apparently there before and tweeted from there.

We had difficulties with the timelines though, trying to figure out exactly when they could both have been there at the same time, but I'm assuming that it's true.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 07:33

I like George's outfit, it looks like the outfits he wears for the Omega watches.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 12 Jun 2012, 09:16

In Europe playsuits are LAST years fashion. In summer 2011 many women had them, but with nice flower prints.
Of course you can still wear them, but hers isn't le dernier cri and it makes her look even bigger. elephant
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:00

Had to come back for the lake pictures...First, I must say, Nice Stabbin Cabin George..Love,love,love his Boat!!
It looks like George is irritated to me, and why is he caring all his things in his left hand? so she can't grab it?
I don't see a happy couple...Maybe I'm missing something?
(like eye contact)! He does have one thing going for him,(well among other things!) he's got a Boat!!!! Just encase you weren't sure it's a Boat... it says it on the Stern!

Last edited by phys major on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : hand not had)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Jun 2012, 13:55

I thought Stacy looked really nice in her playsuit, she has the figure to show it off to its best. And how many of us have sacrified warmth for fashion in the past? Plenty I'm guessing.

But my eyes were on the impeccably dressed and ever handsome George. I hope that after that boat trip, Stacy sat down somewhere quiet, had a nice smile to herself and pinched herself on the arm, I mean really what a dream and she is living it!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 12 Jun 2012, 14:18

Aahhh...the boat pics are here!!

Well, George looks devilishly handsome, despite his glum and pissy expression Mad

And SK is back with her Cray Cray smile and a fedora..... queen

Gonna be a long summer......

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 14:37

Just a casual observation re: pictures.
Don't you think Ben is watching out for George when he's getting off the boat? There must be something happening. I think his back is giving him a lot of trouble (hence the brace in LA pics). Also he is walking extremely erect. As we know, he's a bit of a sloucher, by his own admission. Hope his back feels better soon. Could be giving him extra trouble due to the damp, cool weather in Como.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 12 Jun 2012, 15:27

He seems to be carrying a camera and and bag. I think from the picture Stacy wanted to take it she looked like she was reaching for it.
Also, didn't he say he had to have neck and back surgery.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:16

this still is a big mistery.... scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:26

I like playsuits on plain colors, can't say this one impresses me. Plus it is not appropriate attire for boating on lake como. Maybe she thought she was going to be on a yacht drinking champagne for the day.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 16:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:I like playsuits on plain colors, can't say this one impresses me. Plus it is not appropriate attire for boating on lake como. Maybe she thought she was going to be on a yacht drinking champagne for the day.
This year they are fashionable playsuits on plain color but that Stacy is wearing vintage remembers as fancy ones that were used in 60 years. Surely it was a clothing Lake Como yesterday there were 20 ° and boat must have been very cold. Pretty ridiculous!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:28

Lela do you think the photos were taken Sunday and not Monday...sometimes there is a lag as to when photos get released or sold. What was it like there on Sunday? My niece is doing an internship in Florence and went to the beach on Saturday and from her photos it looked like nice weather (oh I am geography challenged so I am not sure if they are totally two different areas )....just a thought...thanks.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 17:50

silly girl wrote:Lela do you think the photos were taken Sunday and not Monday...sometimes there is a lag as to when photos get released or sold. What was it like there on Sunday? My niece is doing an internship in Florence and went to the beach on Saturday and from her photos it looked like nice weather (oh I am geography challenged so I am not sure if they are totally two different areas )....just a thought...thanks.
Impossible Sunday has not rained almost all day and was cold the sun was not seen!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:19

Gotcha..thanks..it was just a thought. Someday I will get to Italy...it is such a beautiful country.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:25

Here's a quote from a poster on Perez Hilton today:

"What's so adventurous about taking his girlfriend to exactly the same places he has taken all his previous girlfriends?"

From the mouths of babes, I thought this was really funny.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:30

Anytime I get to see George is a good time! It's very nice to see him again! At least he's not hiding! I think they all look good!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:38

SK arms look too masculine.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:45

To each their own... is how the saying goes.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:49

Oh Maggy! Another GREAT avatar! You rock, girl!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:52

LOL at the term "playsuit" instead of "strapless jumpsuit." Very common in Vegas, before or after the pool and drinks. Because it is near 100 already, mine has short-shorts. Would think the longer version wouldn't work on a boat; too hard to maneuver.

Really off topic, but Dior or Lelacorb, can you give me a "heads-up" on the European fashion trends? Or direct me to a good website? Can't download videos, or G's commercials, sadly.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:55

LOL at the term "playsuit" instead of "strapless jumpsuit." Very common in Vegas, before or after the pool and drinks. Because it is near 100 already, mine has short-shorts. Easier to "strip and pee." Think the longer version wouldn't work on a boat; too hard to maneuver.

Really off topic, but Dior or Lelacorb, can you give me a "heads-up" on the European fashion trends? Or direct me to a good website? Can't download videos, or G's commercials, sadly.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 18:59

Oops, computer "screw-up" again. But had to ad the "risque comment."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:13

Lakin460 wrote:Oh Maggy! Another GREAT avatar! You rock, girl!
Thanks, Lakin!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:18

@Davida: playsuit is what they're called in the UK at least. I hate the things, but they're in every single shop at the moment. Alongside the maxi dress which I really thought was over and done by now, but apparently not.

It's not just that the playsuit cut is just so unflattering on so many women, it's the fugly garish 70s patterns they're in.

Anyway, as long as we don't see George in one, I'll be happy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 19:40

Katiedot wrote:It's not just that the playsuit cut is just so unflattering on so many women, it's the fugly garish 70s patterns they're in. Anyway, as long as we don't see George in one, I'll be happy.

ROFL Katie.

The playsuits remind me of pajamas!!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:10

I have this image in my mind of a sumo wrestler stepping out of
ring all beaten up and putting on high heels and.... Rolling Eyes
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:14

OK, I wont post any more unpleasant comments on Miss Happy,
but I just had to get it out head. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:17

Maggy wrote:I have this image in my mind of a sumo wrestler stepping out of
ring all beaten up and putting on high heels and.... Rolling Eyes

OMG what an image. You heard the joke about the sumo wrestler who got married to a ballerina - and their honeymoon address was 911.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:22

Katiedot wrote:@Davida: playsuit is what they're called in the UK at least. I hate the things, but they're in every single shop at the moment. Alongside the maxi dress which I really thought was over and done by now, but apparently not.

It's not just that the playsuit cut is just so unflattering on so many women, it's the fugly garish 70s patterns they're in.

Anyway, as long as we don't see George in one, I'll be happy.

I had a jumpsuit in the mid-1970's, and, although I thought it was "cool," it was a bother to have to take down to go to the bathroom, plus to hold it up while I did my business. pooping That is why I will not wear jumpsuits. Maxi dresses are a bother for everyday, unless you are at beach or poolside.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:31

davidarochelle wrote:LOL at the term "playsuit" instead of "strapless jumpsuit." Very common in Vegas, before or after the pool and drinks. Because it is near 100 already, mine has short-shorts. Easier to "strip and pee." Think the longer version wouldn't work on a boat; too hard to maneuver.

look here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:45

Lelacorb,
Thanks. Leaving LA for Vegas was a shock in seeing how poorly most people dressed. When I worked at the Bellagio I saw job applicants that looked like I did when I went to the beach or cleaned my home. Stars set fashion trends; and maybe SK is being paid to show that strapless jumpsuits are still popular, even in unflattering prints.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:47

from newspaper "Corriere di Como" Other than goodbye to Lake Como. George arrived Tuesday, June 12, 2012 The first photographs taken exclusively for Vanity Fair Sell ​​the house? Buy anywhere else? No does not sell? The one they had left some months ago as a few years now, but instead, with the beginning of summer (if I may say so because yesterday morning in Como in the rain, there were only 12 °) here is the arrival of the beautiful Hollywood at his Villa Oleandra in the Laglio. The first trip on the lake with Clooney's new girlfriend Stacey Keibler has been immortalized by the magazine Vanity Fair
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 12 Jun 2012, 21:24

Well maybe she will bring back the Catsuit!

Time to pick on George, what the hell? Yes I know those are his summer shoes he seems to leave at the villa, but the shirt color with the pant color, really? almost can pass as grandpa P.J's. The colors together are not working for me he needs more contrast!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 12 Jun 2012, 22:14

Ben's wife, I don't know her name, she has this look of "Get me off of this (fill in the blank) boat, I can't take another moment of this with her or This is how I spend my vacations, entertaining his girlfriends or Great the paps are here I am in jeans and t-shirt and will be all over the internet."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next