George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

+31
fava
davidarochelle
Cinderella
The next mrs clooney
pattygirl
bellybaby
theminis
phys major
Dior
LornaDoone
Henway
m4rose
lovelylois
silly girl
party animal - not!
it's me
Lakin460
Katiedot
Rach Clooney
lelacorb
cindigirl
MM
annemarie
blubelle
Merlin
Maggy
playfuldeb
lucy
melbert
Joanna
watching
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

Post by fava Tue 12 Jun 2012, 22:14

lelacorb wrote:from newspaper "Corriere di Como" Other than goodbye to Lake Como. George arrived Tuesday, June 12, 2012 The first photographs taken exclusively for Vanity Fair Sell ​​the house? Buy anywhere else? No does not sell? The one they had left some months ago as a few years now, but instead, with the beginning of summer (if I may say so because yesterday morning in Como in the rain, there were only 12 °) here is the arrival of the beautiful Hollywood at his Villa Oleandra in the Laglio. The first trip on the lake with Clooney's new girlfriend Stacey Keibler has been immortalized by the magazine Vanity Fair

Is this implying they posed for photographs? Or does the Italian Vanity Fair use pap shots? I did not think the American Version does, but I could be wrong.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: The George Show - Summer Series - Como Edition 2012

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 22:55

Henway wrote:Well maybe she will bring back the Catsuit!

Time to pick on George, what the hell? Yes I know those are his summer shoes he seems to leave at the villa, but the shirt color with the pant color, really? almost can pass as grandpa P.J's. The colors together are not working for me he needs more contrast!

THANK YOU!! I totally agree...someone posted earlier about how dapper he looked and I thought, WTF? He looks mismatched and like he's really doesn't give a damn how he looks. Which is fine, I mean, hey, I like the man in a tshirt and jeans. but if your GF is going to dress to impress, well....the contrast is a bit glaring and makes her look ridiculous and try hard. IMO
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 12 Jun 2012, 23:19

no , the colors G's wore might be a surprise yes, but it definitely looking good on him and he seem comfortable in it !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 23:23

Some comments by Italian blogs:

How nice skate VILLA has finally reopened the usual old men friends Georgie CLOONEY, the only guesses and not 'the BLONDE WITH THE GROWTH, and indeed' the only one who is laughing .... and as the good Maurizio Costanzo only fools always laugh, you draw your own conclusions .... it now and to protect what little brain that has the heat and will 'put a nice cap to prevent the melt completely, and to complete the service has probably worn as a dress as a tent that Georgie has changed in the house, there to give him a dress want a nice little 'meters .... all mixed up as ridiculous, perhaps did not realize that we are in Italy the home of fashion and style, from which the signorotta and 'very remote and unlikely that we will come' ever.

We are tired of seeing Clooney with his bodyguard, bleached blonde, with an inch of black regrowth. But where are his friends who provide good advice on her friends (especially on Canalis)? Where is his staff handsomely paid for his self? Where is her family? It 'possible that nobody notices that George is being destroyed?. In the images of last year alone she was always smiling, because it is the only one that has really gained in terms of image, publicity, dignity, George looks increasingly despondent and depressed. Fortunately Canalis since she separated from him has regained its splendor of ever, and no longer appears sulky and sad as she was with him. However, George should not lose the joy of living, that bewitching smile that made ​​him famous, although the way he treated women so far, you definitely deserve to be with someone like Stacy

andrea · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012 But Stacy have closed in a bag? It is not clear how dressed. Hat, sunglasses and lots, so he decreed the Clooney clan so that nobody can see it, next time Clooney advice to wear a Burka to Stacy, so may look at this rare beauty!

irene · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012 These two types can make even the seedy Lake Como. But it was better that remained in Los Angeles, at least not ruining the beautiful scenery of Como. However now they are also opportunists friends forever, so the picture is complete. Cindy can make the queen of the lake, unlike Stacy Canalis does not compete with anyone, and then Cindy and hubby can feel the center of Clooney, as always

1 day ago · Jade · June 11, 2012 Call of the clans of the two missing friends clooney stuffed by cindy botox and hubby, but perhaps a day will come .... how nice all together passionately me feel sick to see them, always the same the same faces, a joy ...

MARYJO · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
Not 'cause I find them more and more' ridiculous, she never misses an opportunity, party, events and anything else to show off something the Americans have got it, and I also hope that the Italians used with our dogs and sanctify provinialismo pigs (real ones would make sense), always laughing seems to have a paresis in the course, for him there are no words man and fool 'the only word that occurs to me right now .... I hope for him is that chick is just passing through 'cause together are really absurd, Larson was that the waitress was more' dignified fintissima of this fighter.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jun 2012, 23:36

Uh oh - Stacy is in Canalis territory. I didn't think of that. Not too kind remarks about her from locals.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Tue 12 Jun 2012, 23:55

When were these pictures taken??!! I left Lake Como today and am now back in the UK Sad
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 13 Jun 2012, 00:01

I think the were taken yesterday 6/11. Sorry you missed the action.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Wed 13 Jun 2012, 00:07

Oh no Sad I was 20 mins up the lake when these shots were taken !! Sad

Right thats it I AM going back there in August!!! x
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 00:28

lelacorb wrote:Some comments by Italian blogs:

Lelacorb you have taken a few "pro-Canalis" and "against-Stacy" comments from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There are 27 of them and you have selected what fit your anti-Stacy mood but a lot of them were pro-stacey and some neither one of them. This is my choice from the same blog:

sabrina · 3 hours ago · June 12, 2012
X Maria: My dear I forgot due to the rush, I do not need the Zingarelli dictionary, trust me ..... but maybe you do seeing how you express yourself! .....that if you know who he was!! Linda .... forget the dignity since you don’t even know what it means and do not pay attention to me .... I never cry at all!!! So Canalis never exposed herself too much??? This tops as the most stupid thing of the day..... I still remember a picture of “Saint” Canalis looking from a window at villa Oleandra in a bathrobe with her boobs out, same thing she did a few weeks ago in Cannes!! ! So guys try to be objective Stacy and Elisabetta are on the same level enjoying a few minutes of fame with Clooney!!

sabrina · 16 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Eat your heart out Canalis, other than Lake Como, now without Clooney, you can only upload your photos on twitter!! What a pathetic and ridiculous thing to do!! As for George, he picks one worse than the other, in the pictures he looks sad and forlorn!! George shape up!!

to rosiconeeee · 20 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Poor “bimbo…….”(bad word here, Katiedot would not allow) ... Canalis is having a bile attack! Stacy looks like a supermodel, Canalis can only stretch her legs with Photoshop, hahahahah!

20 hours ago · guy · June 12, 2012
Enough Canalis relatives! Stacy is much prettier and has infinite class, not like the pig of your cousin!

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 13 Jun 2012, 00:53

socimar wrote:

Lelacorb you have taken a few "pro-Canalis" and "against-Stacy" comments from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There are 27 of them and you have selected what fit your anti-Stacy mood but a lot of them were pro-stacey and some neither one of them. This is my choice from the same blog:

X Maria: My dear I forgot due to the rush, I do not need the Zingarelli dictionary, trust me ..... but maybe you do seeing how you express yourself! .....that if you know who he was!! Linda .... forget the dignity since you don’t even know what it means and do not pay attention to me .... I never cry at all!!! So Canalis never exposed herself too much??? This tops as the most stupid thing of the day..... I still remember a picture of “Saint” Canalis looking from a window at villa Oleandra in a bathrobe with her boobs out, same thing she did a few weeks ago in Cannes!! ! So guys try to be objective Stacy and Elisabetta are on the same level enjoying a few minutes of fame with Clooney!!

Eat your heart out Canalis, other than Lake Como, now without Clooney, you can only upload your photos on twitter!! What a pathetic and ridiculous thing to do!! As for George, he picks one worse than the other, in the pictures he looks sad and forlorn!! George shape up!!

Poor “bimbo…….”(bad word here, Katiedot would not allow) ... Canalis is having a bile attack! Stacy looks like a supermodel, Canalis can only stretch her legs with Photoshop, hahahahah!

Enough Canalis relatives! Stacy is much prettier and has infinite class, not like the pig of your cousin!

I think you need to put this on the girls thread not the George thread since it's gonna start fights about the girls.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 13 Jun 2012, 01:57

The Next Mrs. Clooney - yes, you are right, it belongs to the girls thread but I was answering Lelacorb who put the original comment here, so I couldn't reply to her comment in another thread.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 13 Jun 2012, 05:45

He looks comfy. sunny
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 06:42

The next mrs clooney wrote:
socimar wrote:

I think you need to put this on the girls thread not the George thread since it's gonna start fights about the girls.

Do not you think that this is the thread of Stacy and Canalis, do not come here! I have published only those referring to Stacy and George and commented on the pictures posted! Where , I think here!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Jun 2012, 06:57

No you haven't lelacorb. You have chosen to share only the negative comments about Stacy and ignored any positive or neutral comments.

Of course Stacy's going to get some negative comments in Italy. She's replaced the Italian girlfriend so she's not going to get a whole lot of love from the locals who - with some justification IMO - don't see her as being an improvement on Canalis.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 07:15

Katiedot wrote:No you haven't lelacorb. You have chosen to share only the negative comments about Stacy and ignored any positive or neutral comments.

Of course Stacy's going to get some negative comments in Italy. She's replaced the Italian girlfriend so she's not going to get a whole lot of love from the locals who - with some justification IMO - don't see her as being an improvement on Canalis.

Katie I swear that there were positive comments if you do not believe this is the link to watch it yourself!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Jun 2012, 07:38

lelacorb wrote:Katie I swear that there were positive comments if you do not believe this is the link to watch it yourself!
Yes, of course there were positive comments. It's just that you "forgot" to include them in your post so that you could show how much people in Italy disliked Stacy when that's not actually true, is it?

The truth is that some people in Italy dislike Stacy, some like her and some don't care either way. Much the same as on this forum, in fact.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 08:09

all comments in red those in favor of Stacy, now okay
marc · 10 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Sorry but that a certain "SABRINA THE STINKS IN THE NOSE Canalis and I hate and all those that revolve around the ninth nanny" still exists? Poor we were hoping that it was extinct like weeds here it is still bad here ... I come from reclaiming the insects are bad guys who knows 'that come from its parts, but I fear that even more do make wicked' .... brruu that fear .... aahhh

Annalù · 11 hours ago · June 12, 2012
How nice skate VILLA has finally reopened the usual old men friends Georgie CLOONEY, the only guesses and not 'the BLONDE WITH THE GROWTH, and indeed' the only one who is laughing .... and as the good Maurizio Costanzo only fools always laugh, you draw your own conclusions .... it now and to protect what little brain that has the heat and will 'put a nice cap to prevent the melt completely, and to complete the service has probably worn as a dress as a tent that Georgie has changed in the house, there to give him a dress want a nice little 'meters .... all mixed up as ridiculous, perhaps did not realize that we are in Italy the home of fashion and style, from which the signorotta and 'very remote and unlikely that we will come' ever.

sabrina · 11 hours ago · June 12, 2012
X Maria: Dear I have a t forget, you know the rush, I do not need the Zingarelli trusted ..... but maybe you will see how you express yourself! ..... "Amesso to know who was" very own .... there is'!! Linda .... forget the dignity 'that does not even know what it means and I still do not take into consideration .... I do not cry at all!!! How Canalis and not 'never exposed so much??? That 's the stupid of the day ..... I still remember a picture of Ambient Canalis window overlooking a villa Oleandra in a bathrobe with a breast out, same thing he did well a few weeks ago in Cannes!! ! So guys try to be objective Stacy and Elizabeth are on the same floor two nullity 'enjoying a few minutes of fame' with Clooney!!

arianna · 16 hours ago · June 12, 2012
We are tired of seeing Clooney with his bodyguard, bleached blonde, with an inch of black regrowth. But where are his friends who provide good advice on her friends (especially on Canalis)? Where is his staff handsomely paid for his self? Where is her family? It 'possible that nobody notices that George is being destroyed?. In the images of last year alone she was always smiling, because it is the only one that has really gained in terms of image, publicity, dignity, George looks increasingly despondent and depressed. Fortunately Canalis since she separated from him has regained its splendor of ever, and no longer appears sulky and sad as she was with him. However, George should not lose the joy of living, that bewitching smile that made him famous, although the way he treated women so far, you definitely deserve to be with someone like Stacy

LydaB · 16 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Of course that George has a fantasy .. just take pictures of past years with the Canalis and replaced by Stacey ahahaha but yeah, George chooses beautiful young and we're set for a couple of years and then changes them .. and who kill?! He understood everything in life!

And what do you think? Speak up, too ...

noah · 18 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Dear George, I love you always so, but you're getting a little boring ... the same places, same women (insignificant) ... and maybe this story will end on the eve of the expiry of the contract with a mega altercation after a romantic dinner at the restaurant the black cat of garlic (fi or down there)? ... oh come on ...

linda · 19 hours ago · June 12, 2012
First of all I tell Mary not to consider this Sabrina, only wastes time and dignity ', Clooney said that I think has brought Italy into the stangona just because' in America by now have realized that chick and 'oppurtinista as few and not manifesfazioni loses or whatever just as a girlfriend .. (as well as the other clown on a rin did not), bringing us here and knowing that the nullity 'we are the country of foreign bonanza knows' that it can not do something ... I trust this time with what little common sense and that there 'was dealing with absolute indifference to the girl in question, sometimes a bit' of patriotism and dignity 'would not hurt. On Canalis you can 'say everything, but unlike the girl and not' never so exposed, certainly for her life and 'better now from all points of view

alina · 20 hours ago · June 12, 2012
But let them live .... What harm do they do? Potrannno well manage their lives without knowing what people think? To me they look pretty and serene. And still alive at that piece of gnoccolone George ... No George, no party ....

Alice · 21 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Big Irene, someone who understands .... we are all waiting the arrival of Cindy, will not have problems this summer, has found another like her ... I almost say that Elizabeth is better after the break, given the company Clooney ...

[rita · 22 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Stacy has perhaps only beautiful legs. Canalis I think George is just fine without it recently blossomed .........
.[/u]...[/u].
[/u]

mel · 22 hours ago · June 12, 2012
and enough of these things canalis canalis is not, to me stacy is nice, did not pull

maria · 22 hours ago · June 12, 2012
Sabrina ....... @ twitter is spelled with two t ^ ^ ....... before starting to speak ill of the canalis .... you pick up a Zingarelli, allowed to know who was ... ..

1 day ago · true · June 12, 2012
This too will have his due date .... Poor women.

· sabrina 1 day ago · June 12, 2012
Rosica Rosica Canalis, other than Lake Como, now without Clooney, you can only put your photos on twiter!! What pathetic and ridiculous!! As for George, if scelglie worse than the one in the picture looks sad and forlorn!! George ripigliati!!

1 day ago in rosiconeeee · · June 12, 2012
Poor bimbominkia ... Canalis is having an attack of gall! Stacy looks like a supermodel, Canalis can only stretch your legs with Photoshop, hahahahah!

1 day ago · guy · June 12, 2012
Just in the Canalis family, you broke! Stacy is much prettier and has infinite class, not like the pig of your cuggina!

1 day ago · Sara · June 12, 2012
I always seem the same script .. how many girls have gone through Laglio?

andrea · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
But Stacy have closed in a bag? It is not clear how dressed. Hat, sunglasses and lots, so he decreed the Clooney clan so that nobody can see it, next time Clooney advice to wear a Burka to Stacy, so may look at this rare beauty!

irene · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
These two types can make even the seedy Lake Como. But it was better that remained in Los Angeles, at least not ruining the beautiful scenery of Como. However now they are also opportunists friends forever, so the picture is complete. Cindy can make the queen of the lake, unlike Stacy Canalis does not compete with anyone, and then Cindy and hubby can feel the center of Clooney, as always

1 day ago · Jade · June 11, 2012
Call of the clans of the two missing friends clooney stuffed by cindy botox and hubby, but perhaps a day will come .... how nice all together passionately me feel sick to see them, always the same the same faces, a joy ...

marc · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
WANT to Canalis, which references the fake blonde in the ring as we saw that and tanning 'and remains its natural habitat, or perhaps because he has chosen' approaches more 'and seen as a man' placed the girl, dear George no food more 'gossip on sexual choices, perhaps a real woman by your side might help and certainly not' one that you find yourself next to or better Towering over your head.

MARYJO · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
Not 'cause I find them more and more' ridiculous, she never misses an opportunity, party, events and anything else to show off something the Americans have got it, and I also hope that the Italians used with our dogs and sanctify provinialismo pigs (real ones would make sense), always laughing seems to have a paresis in the course, for him there are no words man and fool 'the only word that occurs to me right now .... I hope for him is that chick is just passing through 'cause together are really absurd, Larson was that the waitress was more' dignified fintissima of this fighter.

1 day ago · Paola · June 11, 2012
P. S. I think Stacy should change who advised her clothes ... tacky and not give it for nothing ...

1 day ago · Paola · June 11, 2012
She is always smiling ... him instead ...

lolly · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
Poor thing did not remain long to be seen yet, you better take advantage before it is discharged, or perhaps having led the rating for use as a hub, will succeed 'right to post the goods packed in the hold, more and more poor George' ridiculous I was hoping that at least this year he had the decency to spare the lean figure of last year where various denials of other women .... apparently also falls for him as senile dementia.

Marzia · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
Upon expiration of two years of Stacy?

lara · 1 day ago · June 11, 2012
but what was already a first time stacy garlic a day after she left the canalis, if not prima.ma clooney can not see it ever to dinner or just on vacation with his girlfriend of the moment but always accompanied by his friends ?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Jun 2012, 09:16

Ok, much better thanks. Hug1

But still, why should we care what these people say? Question
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Jun 2012, 09:18

maybe G
ppl
care
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:00

cindigirl wrote:Here's a quote from a poster on Perez Hilton today:

"What's so adventurous about taking his girlfriend to exactly the same places he has taken all his previous girlfriends?"

From the mouths of babes, I thought this was really funny.

Then his "current girlfriend for 30 minutes" (because Clooney's Viagra/Cialis stack is working!! in bed )can start her story....."That one time I was at Clooney's Como house and...." asskiss1

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 13:01

Katiedot wrote:Ok, much better thanks. Hug1

But still, why should we care what these people say? Question

Why in line with what most people write here and discuss!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 13 Jun 2012, 16:34

Lelacorb,
Interesting that Italian comments are so similar to those on English boards.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Jun 2012, 19:04

guess why...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:08

it's me wrote:guess why...
Why? Tell me!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:27

it's only the common thinking about

them
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:28

it's me wrote:it's only the common thinking about

them
the common thinking of the world
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Jun 2012, 20:33

well.... herr... boh
maybe
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:53

lelacorb wrote:

them
It's alarming to have your life scrutinized by the world.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 14 Jun 2012, 04:19

New pics. Stacy boating and shopping.

Same boat, same lake, different girl: Stacy Keibler lands at the Como villa where George Clooney takes his ladies

George Clooney certainly knows how to impress the ladies. And he has a special spot where he has taken his slew of girlfriends over the years. Now his current squeeze, Stacy Keibler, has been whisked away to the star’s Lake Como villa. It's her turn: George Clooney has whisked Stacy Keibler to the Lake Como location he likes to take his girlfriends

The 51-year-old has previously taken Elisabetta Canalis and Lisa Snowdon to the Italian destination, as well as a host of friends and mystery women. After a romantic spin on George’s boat on Monday, Stacy today enjoyed some time with her friends. The former wrestler, 32, enjoyed a spot of shopping before taking yet another boat ride.

Happy couple: On Monday George took Stacy on a boat ride to show her around Familiar place: George brought then-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis to the holiday spot in August 2009

She was dressed in a summery ensemble of a white tank top tucked into red shorts, topped off with a colourful patterned scarf. The skimpy outfit showed off the rising star’s endless pins and a golden tan suggests she has already been soaking up the sun during her stay. However she has had plenty of time for sunbathing as prior to jetting to Italy the happy couple were in Cabo San Lucas, one of George’s favourite holiday destinations.

George was nowhere to be seen today but on Monday looked excited to be showing his girlfriend around the area with a trip on his boat. As fans of the actor will know, he spends most summers in Lake Como since buying a house there in 2001. In 2010, the villa was at the centre of a bidding war after Clooney became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale. It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'. Clooney is said to have bought the villa in the town of Laglio for £10million in 2002.

At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals. 'If George does leave I hope the Beckhams buy the place as it will keep a touch of glamour in Laglio.'

Having a great time: Stacy couldn't stop smiling as her boat sped through the waters

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:25

Maggy wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

them
It's alarming to have your life scrutinized by the world.

I know it can be frightening
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 13:58

Thanks to all for the pics, like the way Ben and wife are dressed, they don't look as if they planned their outfits to match. HALLELUJAH!!!! I've got a connection to the internet, don't want to brag cause it may be gone any second. The company that provides my net is coming today after 6 weeks of calling, waiting on hold, and longggggggg conversations on whose problem it is mine or theirs. Talk about selling something you can't provide, bunch of a--holes.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:23

My internet is fixed! Happy happy joy joy, You may not of missed me George, but I've missed you and COH. Thought I'd add a comment about how GTC looked in the above pics,GREAT,GOOD, HANDSOME, SEXY, sometimes I forget to comment on him cause let's face it the man looks good even wearing a gorilla suit!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Thu 14 Jun 2012, 23:05

How long do you think George will be in Italy?? I am still gutted that I left there on Tuesday and missed him Sad

I even went pass that restaurant on Saturday !! Sad
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 15 Jun 2012, 01:00

Yay for Internet Lucy! Smile ours has been down at work and I'm having withdrawals. lol

Thanks for all the pics. I'm not digging the look he has going on either. He still looks good, don't get me wrong. I just don't like his outfit. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:27

Rach Clooney wrote:How long do you think George will be in Italy?? I am still gutted that I left there on Tuesday and missed him Sad

I even went pass that restaurant on Saturday !! Sad

That's rotton luck Rach ! headbang

Maybe you'll have to get a smart phone next time to keep in touch ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:30

Como indeed
June 11, 2012
Posted at 9:09 PM
Posted by Lainey

On Friday I posted photos of George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out for dinner with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford, looking like they were saying goodbye for a stretch. Click here to see. I also wondered whether or not it was because George was heading for his usual summer destination, Lake Como.

Here they are arriving with friends today, Stacy’s first summer as the mistress of the Como manor in what’s probably the best outfit I’ve seen from her, like, ever. She still has a little over a year to go before matching Elisabetta Canalis’s time as George’s +1.
What do you think? Will she make it?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:50

tuia

trees
new
100 of them
this spring
protecting his home
I read
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3