George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up?

+32
OofOof
noodle
pandabear
janieb
playfuldeb
silly girl
George Fan
adgran
Merlin
Pari
kat2030
bellybaby
Michelle meyers
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
fava
it's me
Duffy
Lakin460
Henway
annemarie
fluffy
m4rose
cindigirl
lelacorb
phys major
lucy
lovelylois
party animal - not!
davidarochelle
Joanna
Katiedot
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you think George and Stacy have broken up?

Yes

No

View results

Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up?

Post by davidarochelle Fri 11 May 2012, 19:04

From Celebitchy, my computer does not have enough "juice" to copy the pics of a grim faced SK& G; SK is wearing a metallic silver jacket over a black dress with a jewel neckline.

George Clooney Makes out with Stacey Keibler in Front of the Pres.

George Clooney hosted a fundraiser for the President of the United States last night. Clooney set the scene in his backyard! Clooney served hawt dergs and Britney came over. NO!! It was actually fancier than I’m making it sound. Clooney set up a special tent and Wolfgang Puck catered and all in all, it was the biggest one-night fundraising event in American history. It was $40,000 a plate, and all of the big Hollywood Democrats were there: Barbra Streisand, Robert Downey, Jr., Salma Hayek, Jack Black, Eddie Murphy, Billy Crystal, Barry Diller, Diane Von Furstenberg, Rob Reiner, J.J. Abrams, Tobey Maguire and the mayor of Los Angeles were just some of the guests. Oh, and STACY KEIBLER. Yes, Clooney has not dumped his lady-wrestler. Yet. Stacy was at the event, and Clooney was not ashamed of sharing a little PDA with her:

George Clooney sure knows how to throw a bash fit for the Hollywood — and Washington, D.C. — elite. Hosting a $40,000-a-plate fundraiser for President Barack Obama at his Los Angeles home Thursday, Clooney’s guest of honor spent the evening mingling with the actor and 150 other celebs in an effort to raise funds for his re-election campaign.

Partying in a tent on Clooney’s basketball court, guests including Tobey Maguire, Barbra Streisand, Salma Hayek and Jack Black dined on a menu crafted by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.

Clooney’s Thursday efforts are said to have raised an estimated $15 million for Obama, who also made news this week when publicly supporting the legalization of gay marriage.

“We raised a lot of money because everybody loves George. They like me, they love him. And rightfully so,” Obama, 50, raved of Clooney, 51. During his 19-minute speech, Obama also mentioned how he saw Shepard Fairey’s 2008 “Hope” poster hanging in Clooney’s home and divulged details of its origin. “People don’t realize that the photograph of me is actually me sitting next to George,” Obama said of the photo that was taken when the duo advocated for Darfur together.

“This is the first time that George Clooney has actually been Photoshopped out of a picture. Never happened before, never happen again,” Obama joked.

Though the actor largely catered to President Obama Thursday, he made sure to tend to his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, frequently during the event.

“They were holding hands and kissing all night, total couple mode,” an attendee tells Us Weekly of the pair of nearly one year.

[From Us Weekly]

As you may remember, Stacy was a no-show at the Correspondents Dinner two weekends ago – Stacy had even tweeted about a dress fitting for the event, so she was scheduled to come as George’s date, but then Clooney flew solo in DC and everyone was like “Oooh, GIRL, you just got Sarah Larson’d!” George told Politico that Stacy didn’t come because she had to “work”. Cough. So… I’m actually a little bit surprised that Stacy is still around, and that Clooney doesn’t have any problems holding his lady wrestler’s hand in the company of the president.

You can read the transcript of Obama’s remarks at the fundraiser here – he spoke about his position change with gay marriage and there’s some light roasting of Clooney.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broken up?

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 May 2012, 19:06

davidarochelle wrote:Annemarie,
Of course some girls will try no matter the existence of a contract; some even find it more appealing to try and "steal" a man. Just saying that like in a real marriage, a contract gives a man an excuse not to take a girl out in public. Just ask Clint Eastwood.

Ok, davidarochelle - spill! You can't just drop a bomb like that and then leave. affraid Clint Eastwood has contracted women? I may be from the midwest and more than naive about celebrity life, but is Hollywood really that salacious?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 May 2012, 19:09

Here's the Celebitchy article and the picture. I love to read the comments. Thanks Davida

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 11 May 2012, 19:16

The picture of George and Stacy was taken from their dinner at "Craigs" with Rande and Cindy. This was taken before the WHD that Stacy didn't attend.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 May 2012, 19:16

That picture is from the dinner with Cindy and Rande.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 11 May 2012, 19:42

Lakin460,
I'm always accused of going off-topic and talking too much about myself, so I try to use as few words as possible. Then I get trapped if my writing skill isn't up to par when I express my views. Just because Clint Eastwood was in long term marriages (contracts) doesn't mean that he and other superstars don't regularly indulge. At least G is not married in the eyes of God. Typically stars have a regular partner, portrayed in the paps, and girls "on the side." So do many other wealthy, successful men that I've personally known. Before the 3rd date, I was asked about signing a contract from the friend of a brilliant entrepreneur that I was seeing. We were not living together; the fear of "being taken to the cleaners" because the man was a young billionaire was too great. Partings are too expensive, in money and in time. If the wives and girlfriends don't understand this going in, that there may be "a revolving door of girlfriends on-the-side," then they shouldn't date highly desirable men. My mother used to tell me to ignore a man's looks, as attractive males appeal to lots of different women. Close your eyes "in bed" because kindness and intelligence matter more.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 May 2012, 22:18

davidarochelle wrote:Lakin460,
I'm always accused of going off-topic and talking too much about myself, so I try to use as few words as possible. Then I get trapped if my writing skill isn't up to par when I express my views. Just because Clint Eastwood was in long term marriages (contracts) doesn't mean that he and other superstars don't regularly indulge. At least G is not married in the eyes of God. Typically stars have a regular partner, portrayed in the paps, and girls "on the side." So do many other wealthy, successful men that I've personally known. Before the 3rd date, I was asked about signing a contract from the friend of a brilliant entrepreneur that I was seeing. We were not living together; the fear of "being taken to the cleaners" because the man was a young billionaire was too great. Partings are too expensive, in money and in time. If the wives and girlfriends don't understand this going in, that there may be "a revolving door of girlfriends on-the-side," then they shouldn't date highly desirable men. My mother used to tell me to ignore a man's looks, as attractive males appeal to lots of different women. Close your eyes "in bed" because kindness and intelligence matter more.

How sad if love is this!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 May 2012, 22:34

Well, thanks for responding davidarochelle. Such a jaded, shallow and superficial existence this world you portray. Not a criticism of you at all, just wow, it's like everybody sleeps with everybody else and marriage and fdelity are archaic.

Call me idealistic, I just would like to think of George as at least faithful when he IS in a relationship. Sounds like that's not the norm nor expected. Kind of disillusioning. Just rambling here; thinking out loud. But again, I appreciate your input as an aspiring actress.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 11 May 2012, 22:37

playfuldeb wrote:So then, how many women on this forum would be willing to be George's "flavor fo the month" GF, knowing that you may feel used, that you might not be the only girl he's in bed with, that you might have to walk three feet behind him, that you might be trashed by the media, that you might be a cover up beard, that you might be labeled as the failed GF of . . .? How many of you would want this one to three year ride knowing that you'll eventually be dumped and become a "has-been"?

No, I don't have the patience for that....but I would like to use and abuse him for about a week or two.... Very Happy

And the pda with SK? I doubt it. We've never seen him kiss her in public, or secretly papped - on the lips, not the hand, or cheek - and he's gonna make out with her in front of the President? Yeah, don't think so. I'm sure he held her hand, maybe whispered sweet nothings in her head like, "Are you smiling?", you know, the usual....

Her tweets? Lord, she so insipid. I won't comment.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 11 May 2012, 22:39

Lakin460 wrote:Well, thanks for responding davidarochelle. Such a jaded, shallow and superficial existence this world you portray. Not a criticism of you at all, just wow, it's like everybody sleeps with everybody else and marriage and fdelity are archaic.

Call me idealistic, I just would like to think of George as at least faithful when he IS in a relationship. Sounds like that's not the norm nor expected. Kind of disillusioning. Just rambling here; thinking out loud. But again, I appreciate your input as an aspiring actress.

I agree Lakin, I think he is faithful when in a relationship. I'm sure there are plenty in Hollywood and out of Hollywood that have girls and men on the side but there's no reason to believe everyone is like that.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 May 2012, 23:01

So I got a question .... the time spent apart, Stacy missing important events and tweeting break up songs - do you guys think there may have been a tiff or something and now they're back together - kiss and make up kinda thing or where they business as usual with different schedules for a couple weeks?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 11 May 2012, 23:49

Lakin460,
I've learned to be a realist. I think that most hope for a soul mate but what happens until you find true compatibility, when your careers and lives keep you apart? How about military spouses and their required separations? Maybe that's why people talk about G as emotionally unavailable. By the way I am more than an "aspiring actress" as I have had many speaking roles, principally comedic. I'm just saying that I now realize that I could have gone further, faster, if I had dated within the industry and was not so conservative.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 12 May 2012, 00:16

bellybaby wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:So then, how many women on this forum would be willing to be George's "flavor fo the month" GF, knowing that you may feel used, that you might not be the only girl he's in bed with, that you might have to walk three feet behind him, that you might be trashed by the media, that you might be a cover up beard, that you might be labeled as the failed GF of . . .? How many of you would want this one to three year ride knowing that you'll eventually be dumped and become a "has-been"?

No, I don't have the patience for that....but I would like to use and abuse him for about a week or two.... Very Happy

And the pda with SK? I doubt it. We've never seen him kiss her in public, or secretly papped - on the lips, not the hand, or cheek - and he's gonna make out with her in front of the President? Yeah, don't think so. I'm sure he held her hand, maybe whispered sweet nothings in her head like, "Are you smiling?", you know, the usual....

Her tweets? Lord, she so insipid. I won't comment.

Agree here that the PDA comment is rubbish. This was a HUGE night for George - no ordinary Hollywood party. George doesn't mind making fun of himself (especially to fend off unwanted questions) but I don't think he'd do anything to make himself look foolish and kissing all the time during this kind of event would.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 12 May 2012, 00:46

davidarochelle wrote:Lakin460,
By the way I am more than an "aspiring actress" as I have had many speaking roles, principally comedic. I'm just saying that I now realize that I could have gone further, faster, if I had dated within the industry and was not so conservative.

You know, when I said 'aspiring actress' I almost included an apology if that was not an accurate reference, so just know that it was merely ignorance on my part and not a relegation of your achievements as unsuccessful.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 01:32

I don't know if anyone here reads horoscopes or believes them but their description of George is pretty interesting especially on the love front. It says he takes his time and does not trust easily also that when he does finally love and trust he is faithful. I tend to believe this I don't think he rushes into anything.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 12 May 2012, 02:49

Lakin460 wrote:So I got a question .... the time spent apart, Stacy missing important events and tweeting break up songs - do you guys think there may have been a tiff or something and now they're back together - kiss and make up kinda thing or where they business as usual with different schedules for a couple weeks?
Maybe they were renegotiating her contract over the past two weeks. lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 03:07

I think they had a disagreement and made up. I don't buy she was working on such short notice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 12 May 2012, 03:35

I don't think there was PDA in front of the president or in front of all the important people that attended this event. In fact I am not convinced that she was even there. I am not saying she wasn't I am saying I am not convinced. We were told she was not at the WHCD because of work. She even tweeted that she was being fitted for a dress the week before. This whole thing is laughable. The sad thing is that these girl"s (and George) think that we buy this garbage.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 12 May 2012, 03:39

Pandabear, she was there. Pictures are on the George/Obama fundraiser site. But I agree, I do not in any way think he was fawning over her, the way the gossip sites say.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by kat2030 Sat 12 May 2012, 04:21

Lakin460 wrote:So I got a question .... the time spent apart, Stacy missing important events and tweeting break up songs - do you guys think there may have been a tiff or something and now they're back together - kiss and make up kinda thing or where they business as usual with different schedules for a couple weeks?

No doubt, they are in the final stage as all of the rest of them go. They are breaking up/getting back together. We all know how those situations work out!

kat2030
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 12 May 2012, 04:51

A sane poster on JJ suggested that SK was slated to attend, and had gone through a thorough background check, way before the friction with G started. Since G had already given Obama the maximum donation, he could have paid for SK's ticket way in advance as a means of legally contributing more money. It seemed that almost all attendees were in pairs anyway, and he felt that he needed a plus 1. Notice that she didn't attend the next morning's basketball game.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 May 2012, 05:59

annemarie wrote:I don't know if anyone here reads horoscopes or believes them but their description of George is pretty interesting especially on the love front. It says he takes his time and does not trust easily also that when he does finally love and trust he is faithful. I tend to believe this I don't think he rushes into anything.

he rushed
I think
with Kelly Preston
and Celine too

maybe he changed
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 12 May 2012, 06:19

Davida she did attend the basketball game.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 12 May 2012, 06:42

Just so y'all know, there are times when I throw statements out there that may not be a reflection of how I think. Such as my "how many women would . . ." doesnt mean I believe that George is truly like that. None of us know how George truly is. It was just a hypothetical statement. I think George is a great guy, in every way possible with his women and his beliefs. And I think the ride, no matter how long or short, would be worth a lifetime of amazing memories, great enuff to overshadow any negativity that goes along with it.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 May 2012, 11:03

it's me wrote:
annemarie wrote:I don't know if anyone here reads horoscopes or believes them but their description of George is pretty interesting especially on the love front. It says he takes his time and does not trust easily also that when he does finally love and trust he is faithful. I tend to believe this I don't think he rushes into anything.

he rushed
I think
with Kelly Preston
and Celine too

maybe he changed

Your right he did rush and he said after Celine he wouldn't do it again. It was a bad Idea. I read that in an interview on here I believe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 12 May 2012, 15:52

I think she had her ticket to this event before they broke up and George agreed to let her use it anyway. If there had been more talk about their break up I doubt she would have gone however there wasn't that much buzz she it was easy to pretend they are still together. Her PR even had E report that there was no break up to make sure. If she hadn't been there all the press would be talking about is why instead of focusing on the president and his re-election campaign.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 May 2012, 17:14

Do you all think George actually had to pay for his and his +1 seat?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 12 May 2012, 17:16

I don't think he paid for his own seat as the host, but I'm sure his plus one had to pay.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 May 2012, 18:57

hmmm really- I think she was free!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 May 2012, 22:58

I'm sorry guys but we r starting to sound like some of those other sites I stay away from! They're together! She's his GF and his guest. I doubt they paid because he was the host and didn't someone say he's already maxed out on his contributions to the Obama campaign? Does it matter why they're together? Frankly, it may be arranged but I think they are a couple. He apparently prefers young and maleable women who are pretty. I do agree however, as someone who's always found him to be sexy and sooo good looking that he looks old and short next to her for some reason. I don't find him attractive when he's with her but pictured alone or with someone else...ooooh yeah! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 May 2012, 23:34

I agree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 00:06

Mizerello,
I really do not understand your last post, comparing some of us to those who endlessly post on the internet the same, repetitive, illogical and baseless stories. You will find many diverse opinions here, yet we still try to respect each other. A way of understanding a public figure is to look at his/her friends and romantic choices. Even those who disagree with Pres. Obama's politics admire Michelle as a positive female role model. It says a great deal about a man who selects a strong, intelligent, and very sexy woman.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 May 2012, 00:31

If I offended anyone Davida I didn't mean to. I guess the endless discussion on whether or not they're together still, if this is a fake relationship, did she pay for her own ticket to the dinner etc. just seems a bit ridiculous to me. They're together. He would never have had her at the dinner if he didn't want the world to know she's with him. I agree totally with you that the women (really girls) he seems to pick say a great deal about him and frankly, I wish I didn't know as much (or as little since we really only know what's out there in the public) as I do after being on this site. I've lost some respect for him because of his choices. I just was saying, they are still together.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 May 2012, 00:54

No, of course she didn't pay to attend the dinner. She was his plus one.

That's just as absurd as thinking she forced entry by buying a ticket and turning up (is there anyone in their right mind who actually thinks the tickets were available for sale to everyone and that the successful purchasers were unknown to the organisers???).

Mizzerello: you're absolutely right in thinking that knowing so much about George (or any star, really) takes away the mystique. Suddenly we see his poor choices and mistakes, which isn't necessarily a good thing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 01:05

I've been around long enough to be able to handle the truth !
If George was proved to be a woman beater/a pedophile/or cruel to animals, then I would hand in my membership without
a second thought.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 13 May 2012, 01:18

I've got to chime in here. I like stacey i don't agree with her dresses, or grooming choices but she's doing a hell of a lot better than I AM or would have done LOL

that said.,....

it seems to me last 2 of georges girlfriends wasn't there a period where they weren't seen together, there was conjecture it was a breakup then there was they were seen together at a major social gathering of sorts then a bit later *bam* they were done.

that's what struck me about this whole thing *waves*

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 May 2012, 01:21

and I second that emotion Joanna!!! As far as I'm concerned he can sleep with any consenting adult he wants to, he can fake date or real date, he can even get married (eeeek - did I say that out loud?????), but until he does or says something so totally revolting to me to destroy my admiration of him, I'll let him live his life the way HE chooses to.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 13 May 2012, 01:22

[quote="Katiedot"]No, of course she didn't pay to attend the dinner. She was his plus one.

How do you know that Katiedot??? Do you have insider information?

Also not a good thing to be calling people's opinions and discussions absurd.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 May 2012, 01:24

iamnoone wrote:...it seems to me last 2 of georges girlfriends wasn't there a period where they weren't seen together, there was conjecture it was a breakup then there was they were seen together at a major social gathering of sorts then a bit later *bam* they were done.
that's what struck me about this whole thing *waves*
So true Iamnoone!!! That is his standard MO. Doesn't mean he will continue with that same MO for the rest of his life, but it's been that way more times than not.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 May 2012, 01:34

They are together. They are a couple.

Which is kind of why I thought GTC would want her to be there.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 13 May 2012, 01:37

[quote="Katiedot"]No, of course she didn't pay to attend the dinner. She was his plus one.

the event raked in 6 million in ticket sales. There were 150 guests (not including George and the president), each guest paid 40k which equals 6 million dollars. The simple math indicates that Stacy paid 40k to be there as George's plus one.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 May 2012, 01:39

The next mrs clooney wrote:How do you know that Katiedot??? Do you have insider information?
I say it's absurd because that's just not how it works.

The closest I think Stacy came to paying is if George wanted to donate and gave her money to donate under her name because he's already donated the maximum he's allowed to. I don't think that would be legal but I guess they'd never be caught. This is just speculation by me, no idea if that really happened.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 May 2012, 01:47

Katie, since coming to this site I must tell you I feel like you're an old friend. You're a logical and rational person and the first time I found you all, I kind of felt a little funny. Never been one to be a "fan" in the sense that I followed an actor or actress I admire. You're funny and you and several of the other regular posters are really the only reason I come back. You make what is really kind of the part about GC I have discovered I don't really like--his relationships with women--interesting and funny. Anyway, I have to agree with you. She came with him as his date and I doubt very much she had to pay. He was the host. Based on all you Clooney veterans, I don't doubt her day will come but I don't think it's now. Maybe it will be soon, as you all say he's done similar big events with past girl friends only to suddenly dump them a few weeks later. Frankly, I feel a bit sorry for Stacey. She seems a bit like a deer in the headlights--a vacuous deer for sure--but still just a girl who likes to have a good time and is working her butt off to make money off her best asset--her looks. It must be exhausting!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 May 2012, 01:49

Actually Katie that is what I thought....while it might not be totally legal or ethical it does seem reasonable...if that makes sense....

Let's everyone take a breath and not be nasty to one another---it isn't worth it. Let's keep the speculation fun....it is best to keep a sense of humor about this all....

Smile

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 13 May 2012, 03:43

I for one will dance a jig when this one's time is up.

I showed a friend some advert pictures of George and Isabel Preysler and she said, "Wow, why isn't he with a woman like that?"

And that's the point she a "woman" not a girl. I don't think George could handle a real woman!

In case you haven't seen pictures of her click on the link below and scroll down!

By the way - she's 61 yrs old which goes to show you that being gorgeous isn't just relegated to the "young" you can be a mature woman and stop traffic just as easily! (The link says she's 56 but the pictures are from 2007)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 May 2012, 04:46

Hi Mizzerello - welcome to the forum Hello!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 13 May 2012, 04:47

Thank you so much Deb!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 10:05

The next mrs clooney wrote:the event raked in 6 million in ticket sales. There were 150 guests (not including George and the president), each guest paid 40k which equals 6 million dollars. The simple math indicates that Stacy paid 40k to be there as George's plus one.
It really doesn't! Unless you've actually seen the guest list, you can't possibly know who comprised the 150 guests. All anyone knows is that there were 150 paying guests and the 2 additional couples who won the tickets. As George's co-host, Stacy would not be a paying guest. As for him not wanting her there, she's posing with him in the pics with the winners, for heaven's sake! Surely that tells people that she's a bonafide part of his life (for the moment, anyway.)

I do find it quite bizarre on here that dislike of Stacy seems to throw logic out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 May 2012, 10:36

It would be ridiculous if Stacy had paid for the ticket at the bottom of the GF is the host! I was sure she was there, could not there be? All were presented in pairs except for Obama. George would figure that if she had not been there, he would figure a liar after he said that Stacy was not corresponding to the dinner for work. I believe that George has kept his fingers crossed all evening hoping that Stacy did not say shit (is so evident in interviews than he can say what themes Stacy) but ultimately chose him ( I hope!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 11:52

Stacy was there so she was a guest of George's and maybe his hostess in his house for the event. Stacy had her friends wedding if there was a problem and she didn't want to go the perfect way out. There was no guest list announced for this so no one would have known if she were expected officially or not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next