George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by watching Wed 23 May 2012, 10:21

Betty is moving house. Tweeted a pic of herself amongst moving boxes. Another place in LA??

@JustElisabetta
Io ,Piero e Mia ci diamo da fare col trasloco.
Piero and Mia helping mum with the #moving ! We definitely deserve a great housewarming party .... !http://say.ly/Ebn3niI
7 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Wed 23 May 2012, 12:02

watching wrote:Betty is moving house. Tweeted a pic of herself amongst moving boxes. Another place in LA??

@JustElisabetta
Piero and Mia helping mum with the #moving ! We definitely deserve a great housewarming party .... !http://say.ly/Ebn3niI
7 hours ago

Hi Watching!
I thought she was moving when she returned to LA with Maura Camilla Cocco, her makeup/stylist and friend. She has two dogs and some of her friends (Valentina, Pietrino) are still in Cannes and Linda Ferro is pregnant, so she needed help for something and moving came to my mind. That would also explain the sudden rush to return to LA especially is she has to move by the end of the month. In Italy the gossip is speculating that she is returning to Italy for good especially after seeing Bobo Vieri but the boxes she is packing are too big for air shipping, more like local movers with a truck!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 23 May 2012, 14:15

Aly wrote:yes ,i hope that would be a rule in this website to never insult ,attack or make fun of other poster in Sarcasm if you don't agree with them no matter what just be objective and all of us be mature ,thanks

I think this is good advise for you to follow Aly. You cannot tell people what they think and you cannot tell them not to comment on posts. If you don't want a comment to your posts then a forum is the wrong place to be posting. i asked you several times to take it to PM however you had to keep fighting back on the thread, so you are just as guilty as anyone. The end happened on Sunday but now here again you are back to bashing me on wednesday. Please honor your own words about ending it so you don't look like a hypocrite.
And just to clarify, the only person I love on this forum is George and thats why i came here. The "girls" are idle distractions when George is MIA. I state my opinion about them but I have never been insulting about them by using cruel names such as "skanks". To me this is unacceptable!!!!!

Last edited by The next mrs clooney on Wed 23 May 2012, 14:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 23 May 2012, 14:18

socimar wrote:
watching wrote:Betty is moving house. Tweeted a pic of herself amongst moving boxes. Another place in LA??

@JustElisabetta
7 hours ago

Hi Watching!
I thought she was moving when she returned to LA with Maura Camilla Cocco, her makeup/stylist and friend. She has two dogs and some of her friends (Valentina, Pietrino) are still in Cannes and Linda Ferro is pregnant, so she needed help for something and moving came to my mind. That would also explain the sudden rush to return to LA especially is she has to move by the end of the month. In Italy the gossip is speculating that she is returning to Italy for good especially after seeing Bobo Vieri but the boxes she is packing are too big for air shipping, more like local movers with a truck!!

Maybe she's moving into Stacy's old place now that she is living with George lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 23 May 2012, 15:21

Is so sweet to see how affectionate Eli is with her pets.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 23 May 2012, 16:57

Oh know, now her and Stacy will not be living on the same street!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 May 2012, 19:35

She sent picture of the view from her new place. Does anybody know where that could be?. I am not from CA so I wouldn't know.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 23 May 2012, 19:48

If it is her new home she has a lovely view.
It's good to live high up looking down on the world, as long as the doggies have a good area outside to run about in.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 23 May 2012, 20:11

socimar wrote:She sent picture of the view from her new place. Does anybody know where that could be?. I am not from CA so I wouldn't know.

I wonder if anyone could magnify the pic, so that the sign on the gray building on the right hand side is more visible. It looks to me to be some kind of TV or Film studio business headquarters.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 23 May 2012, 20:20

I love the forensic analysis thinking on this home photo. I think actually with triangulation we should have the number and street address here shortly LOL.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 23 May 2012, 20:30

Just spend the next week moving around LA in
Google Map Street View ?
or
Ask our playfuldeb or Astris for some ideas ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 23 May 2012, 20:37

Yes! Ask Astras or playfuldeb! Of course! Excellent idea, Jo!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 May 2012, 23:01

I have tried Google and what I came up with was that the tall building you see must be the CBS Outdoor's Newest Tall Wall that dominates West Hollywood, CA and the Sunset Strip.

As the tallest building on the Sunset Strip, 9000 Sunset Boulevard towers over the heart of LA’s entertainment, music and film industry. The Wall stands above the West Hollywood cityscape and targets the area’s entertainment industry executives and upscale neighborhood residents as they hit the trendy boutique shops, restaurants and night clubs of West Hollywood and world famous Sunset Strip.

soo she still is in West Hollywood!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 23 May 2012, 23:04

So I can assume that when she took the picture poacking she had already packed all her pants??
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 23 May 2012, 23:19

watching wrote:So I can assume that when she took the picture poacking she had already packed all her pants??

lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 23 May 2012, 23:25

Wow! Good work, socimar!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 24 May 2012, 00:51

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Aly wrote:yes ,i hope that would be a rule in this website to never insult ,attack or make fun of other poster in Sarcasm if you don't agree with them no matter what just be objective and all of us be mature ,thanks

I think this is good advise for you to follow Aly. You cannot tell people what they think and you cannot tell them not to comment on posts. If you don't want a comment to your posts then a forum is the wrong place to be posting. i asked you several times to take it to PM however you had to keep fighting back on the thread, so you are just as guilty as anyone. The end happened on Sunday but now here again you are back to bashing me on wednesday. Please honor your own words about ending it so you don't look like a hypocrite.
And just to clarify, the only person I love on this forum is George and thats why i came here. The "girls" are idle distractions when George is MIA. I state my opinion about them but I have never been insulting about them by using cruel names such as "skanks". To me this is unacceptable!!!!!

blah blah blah and..........whatever Razz

u can use the polite style of conversation and be civil instead of just be out of line with other posters "because they r just different " and say that's cool and fine and it's the rule of life . i think too many used to call SK nasty things and it never hurt your feelings before and was very ACCEPTABLE what a coincidence lol! don't act like that ,oh please! .sorry if skank hurt your feeling but Elisabetta seemed in Cannes like a skank and didn't belong to the event or the place !
and if i was so badddd why didn't you start to pm me instead, including this time ! what???????

if you want to answer me take a forward step and start to pm me !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 May 2012, 01:15

watching wrote:So I can assume that when she took the picture poacking she had already packed all her pants??

...or the dogs hid them!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 May 2012, 23:09

Elisabetta has just moved to a new house and is going back to Italy on June 28 and 29.

Valentina ‏@Meandthebeauty
@JustElisabetta Mi sento che il 28 e 29 giugno sei a Milano per girare uno spot!
Elisabetta, I feel that on June 28 and 29 you will be in Milano to shoot and ad!

1h ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
@Meandthebeauty anche io me lo sento ! E tu come lo sai...☺
I feel it myself! And how do you know it....☺
4:50 PM - 24 May 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 25 May 2012, 02:25

Has any one looked at the time line of when her lease ended? Anyone notice that it ended be for the announced break up date?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 May 2012, 12:51

Henway wrote:Has any one looked at the time line of when her lease ended? Anyone notice that it ended be for the announced break up date?

I am not sure. She was in Cannes last year (same period as this year) on the Cavalli yacht without George and people started talking but then she went to Milan and George joined her (remember the pics of them going in and out of the Hotel?? - George never stayed at her apartment), then they went to Lake Como where she was seen getting out of the town square and drove the wrong way in a one-way street, followed by a stint on TV in The Night of the Chefs, dinner the same night in Cernobbio (Lake Como) and sudden breakup announced the next day. That was June 16, 2011. However, she went to Naples and met some friends for a small vacation on the Amalfi drive on his boat and presented a dress at a fashion show for a neapolitan designer, then back to the US. I believe it must have been very beginning of July 2011.

Last edited by socimar on Fri 25 May 2012, 12:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:11

Not sure if the dates really sync up to prove or disprove anything...

Considering how quickly she was in her own place and how it was furnished, I think it could have been a sub-let through friends or organised through her "talent" agency as a temporary home whilst she tested the waters and decided if LA was going to provide a career. She could stay there (paying rent) until she made up her mind. I I mean, the agency had an expectation that she was going to make them a lot of money on the back of Clooney association and DWTS as her first job which they must have been hoping would put her in the mainstream.

There was also that talk in the Italian press (leaked through her friends) post G split that she was just about to buy a big mansion in BV with a garden for her dogs. Then in Feb/March this year, she was apparently looking for a place for herself and Steve O as their love nest. I think she has been looking for her own place for as long as she has been in LA post George.

I think the first apartment was temporary and she was fortunate not to have to move until 10 months later. What prompted this move, who knows? Moving sucks regardless.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 25 May 2012, 13:28

That love nest idea with Steve lasted about three weeks. Steve announced it on a local LA TV station interview when he was preparing for the Irvine show to all the viewers that he was looking and she was looking independently and since they were TOGETHER they would get a place as ONE. Boom. So much for that idea. On his side he still has the little apartment in Glendale. The mystery of WHY she is moving probably never will be solved and she won't tell anyone either. Her pattern of piecemeal information.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 May 2012, 13:51

When she came in July 2011 he probably signed a one-year lease starting from July 1, 2011 (you cannot sign a lease starting mid-month) and ending June 30, 2012. Well, she is not going to here at that time. She has a photo shoot for an ad on June 28 and 29 in MIlan, Italy and has to return there...also her friend Cocco was willing to help her out now and came with her from Italy. She might have been able to break the lease for 1 month or being able to move out a bit earlier because she is going to be overseas. In a few words, it makes sense to me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 13:54

Soc - you can't start a lease mid month in the States? Really? I had no idea. Here in Oz, you can sign up any date the realtor is willing to do it and as the tenant, you can state what date you want the lease to commence from.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 25 May 2012, 13:59

In the U.S. you can start a lease on any date and have any odd number of months too. Normal start is first of the month. Typically they run lengths of six months, one or two years. Everything is negotiable between landlord and tenant. People break leases, changing the end date all the time, with the agreement of the two parties. Without agreement there are penalties to pay.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 May 2012, 14:17

Ok, so there was an agreement..her being a"star" and being "summoned" to Italy, I guess the landlord had no problem breaking the lease since it was only a matter of a few weeks.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 25 May 2012, 14:30

Lol! No, her being a "star" wouldn't have anything to do with it. As George Fan said, anyone can break a lease, but it doesn't get you out of paying for it.
A friend of mine who owned a small business just broke her lease about two months ahead of time, but she still had to pay for the two existing months. In her case, it was still cheaper than to try to keep her business open for those two months. It's actually a sweet deal for the landlord - if he can get another tenant in there quickly, he's literally getting double the rent for those two months (the rent my friend paid, and the rent from the new tenant).

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 May 2012, 14:35

Or she has just chosen to pay the rent until the end of the lease anyway. Moves house now so it is easier with the upcoming work commitments and just covers the rent on the other place for another month / 6 weeks so she doesn;t have to go through breaking the lease or confirming a moving out date if she may have had work commitments in LA to deal with. The expense is simply one of personal convenience. She has the cash to be able to afford it.

Or the new place she got, she had to enter into a lease now to ensure she got the place before someone else tries to get it out from under her.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 25 May 2012, 15:01

Maybe the place she was staying in before belonged to a friend and therefore she had flexibility if there was a lease involved. Or she may have been on a month to month lease. There are many furnished apartments that you can get month to month.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 25 May 2012, 16:40

I wonder if or when SK and G break up we will have a thread devoted to her activities. This one has lasted almost one year.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 25 May 2012, 16:47

Bluebelle, the EC thread has lasted almost a year cause this woman is highly controversial and is always getting into trouble and causing a commotion. I think when SK exits stage left she will go back into the woodwork rather quickly. More bland and not as interesting. Do you see SK looking down the pants of Sacha Baron Cohen? I don't. That takes the Italian Queen as Lainey calls her.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 25 May 2012, 17:20

Italian Queen? LOL! yeah ,that's it !
Italy would have been erased from the earth surface.

i don't agree with you!

i think SK will have her things even after GC leave her ,look at LS and still after 7 years of her thing with Clooney still get posts about her upcoming projects and her 40ty BD party with Matt Damon and his wife ,SK and EC already had sort of names before GC they became well known more thanks to G .the only one had fade completely after GC is SL she hadn't anything before dating G unlike SK and EC , but Stace surely wouldn't be looking at SBC pants that's EC kinda thing!.
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 25 May 2012, 17:41

I kinda have to agree with Aly, i think stacy will be talked about a lot if and when they break up. The posts won't be nearly as drama ridden as with Eli but people will be interested to see if she can be successful as something other than the ex-girlfriend as George Clooney or will she become part of the club who only get referred to as George Clooney's ex-girlfriend.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 25 May 2012, 18:02

WOW , am happy we don't have to fight anymore !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 25 May 2012, 18:06

Hey, we had to agree at some point Very Happy The preverbal olive branch has been offered Drink 3
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 26 May 2012, 19:14

Speaking about the photo, where exactly is this building located?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 May 2012, 21:43

Are you talking about the CBS Outdoor's Newest Tall Wall that Elisabetta can see from her balcony window? It is located at 9000 West Sunset Blvd, in West Hollywood. From a tweet that Maura Cocco (a friend of Elisabetta) sent where the google map was attached and from the pictures that Maura and Elisabetta sent, looks that she has moved somewhere in North Fairfax Street, West Hollywood, so she is not very far from where she lived before.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 27 May 2012, 10:47

Soc - when I looked at it, google maps showed them to be in Shoreham Drive, West Hollywood. I'm sure the Italian paps will know (or be told) soon enough.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 27 May 2012, 10:48

Poor Elisabetta. When she was dating George Clooney, I had a little respect for her. Well, I mean, I had as much respect as you can have for someone who comes from another country/you have never heard of, is billed as a "television host," temporarily landed George Clooney, and looks awesome in a bathing suit. Since the demise of their relationship, however, Elisabetta just seems to be playing it all wrong. Girl, you need to get your game back.

Rule #1 after a break up: DISAPPEAR. The mystery will drive him crazy. Then, reappear (looking hotter than ever, of course) and appear carefree. Don't date openly, but absolutely flirt when there is a camera around. This is the Kate Middleton playbook, my Haughties!

I always used to say, "In break ups, it always comes back around!" Unless, of course, you go on Dancing With The Stars because you know it is his favorite show (which he knows you know), date C list celebrities and call the paparazzi to document said dating (blatant famewhoring--which is one reason he broke up with you, apparently), and...well, this is unfortunate...he, in the midst of all of this, found someone who is arguably hotter. Elisabetta is hot. Stacy is hotter.

Elisabetta, showing off on Twitter, post breakup

And, Stacy, I must say, has been looking hotter than ever lately, no? Her forehead dent seems to have smoothed out. She switched up Botox doctors, perhaps?
Link.
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 May 2012, 13:02

watching wrote:Soc - when I looked at it, google maps showed them to be in Shoreham Drive, West Hollywood. I'm sure the Italian paps will know (or be told) soon enough.

Watching, are you talking about the CBS Outdoors' Tall Wall? There are dozens of them in LA and they can be rented out for ads etc. The one shown in the picture of Elisabetta and the one I have sent myself has a small construction on the rooftop that shows some white circles or zeros. It is actually the street number 9000 (Sunset Blvd) because CBS had 3 of them in Sunset Blvd.

LOCATION BENEFITS
This West facing unit located at the corner of Sunset Blvd and Doheny in West Hollywood targets the commuters traveling from Santa Monica Beach, UCLA, Westwood Village and Beverly Hills into West Hollywood. Make an impact on entertainment industry executives, UCLA students, and upscale neighborhood residence as they hit the trendy boutique shops, restaurants and night clubs of West Hollywood and the World Famous Sunset Strip.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 May 2012, 15:05

Ali,
The article that you sent (I also read it through the link that you posted) makes sense to anybody but Elisabetta is not anybody.

She is manipulative and extremely stubborn, she vowed that she would break it in Hollywood with or without George and she wants to prove it that she can make it on her own (three weeks ago while in Italy, she said it was her goal). She is from Sardinia where people are famous for being stubborn.

When things look bright she is all friendly and smoochy on Twitter and when things are low, she is either taking pictures of herself in a bikini and post them on Twitter or does shocking things like dating Mehcad, Steve-O or the stunt with Sacha Baron Cohen in Cannes. She was told by many of her friends and PRs that good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity and that she will remain afloat as long as people talk about her, good or bad, a bit like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, both of whom became famous mainly for their shocking escapades, club scene and also for a stint in jail and rehab; however they are still in all gossip magazines.

Her group of friends are all the same age and they don’t advise her well because at 34 you are too old in Hollywood to start a career.

Even Paris Hilton is considered “old’” and although she attended all events in Cannes, I also saw only one picture of her. She just hops from one club scene to another getting paid for just attending but she isn’t getting money like she is used to in the past. She is also passe’.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 27 May 2012, 15:18

I think that if people are following their dreams then that is a good thing, no matter how realistic the dreams are. What a boring life we would all have if we just settled and didn't even try. Obviously she has enough money to live on and her jobs in Italy and with Reebok seem to be able to pay the rent and give her the opportunity to live in LA and try to achieve her dreams. As for 34 being to old, I hate that!!!!! and I think Hollywood needs to wake up and stop the nonsense. She technically has already started her Hollywood career, with Leverage and Deuce Bigelow no she's just trying to get momentum to it. Estelle Getty (sophia from the Golden girls) started her acting career at age 55, so it can be done and we as women need to stop supporting ageism in any career. Not saying that Eli will make it but kudos to her for trying to achieve her dreams. And yes I would be saying this about Stacy also and any other woman who follows their dreams Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 27 May 2012, 15:36

socimar wrote:Ali,
The article that you sent (I also read it through the link that you posted) makes sense to anybody but Elisabetta is not anybody.

She is manipulative and extremely stubborn, she vowed that she would break it in Hollywood with or without George and she wants to prove it that she can make it on her own (three weeks ago while in Italy, she said it was her goal). She is from Sardinia where people are famous for being stubborn.

When things look bright she is all friendly and smoochy on Twitter and when things are low, she is either taking pictures of herself in a bikini and post them on Twitter or does shocking things like dating Mehcad, Steve-O or the stunt with Sacha Baron Cohen in Cannes. She was told by many of her friends and PRs that good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity and that she will remain afloat as long as people talk about her, good or bad, a bit like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, both of whom became famous mainly for their shocking escapades, club scene and also for a stint in jail and rehab; however they are still in all gossip magazines.

Her group of friends are all the same age and they don’t advise her well because at 34 you are too old in Hollywood to start a career.

Even Paris Hilton is considered “old’” and although she attended all events in Cannes, I also saw only one picture of her. She just hops from one club scene to another getting paid for just attending but she isn’t getting money like she is used to in the past. She is also passe’.
Socimar do not think that Elizabeth is none because there is no man alive who can be considered any further and she is well known in Italy and then the word no one seems inadequate. To compare it to Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan and say that they are no one is even more obvious! Paris Hilton might not have made ​​money with his work and lives of the annuity, but Lohan did the money and the fame he should maybe just to herself and to all those who for better or for worse have followed and allowed to succeed. I'm not defending either Paris Hilton if Lohan (I can not stand neither the one nor the other) for their choices, which tracks can be questionable (though I think George came out with Paris Hilton I would take slaps at) but to say that they are not no! For you what it means to be someone? And who are you? Are you someone or no one?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 27 May 2012, 16:02

Paris Hilton has made tens of millions from her fame . Lindsay had millions but wasted most of it she does however still get jobs why I have no idea. Paris though is becoming less in demand now that the Kardashian's and the Jersey shore crew are around a long with all the other reality non sense t.v. is full of.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 May 2012, 18:04

annemarie wrote:Paris Hilton has made tens of millions from her fame. Lindsay had millions but wasted most of it she does however still get jobs why I have no idea. Paris though is becoming less in demand now that the Kardashian's and the Jersey shore crew are around a long with all the other reality non sense t.v. is full of.

Paris Hilton was born into money but made millions by having her own reality show with Nicole Richie "The simple Life" for several seasons, which was funny actually.

Lindsay Lohan was a “child prodigy" she became famous as a little girl when she made the movie The Parent Trap (her best) later she was in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, followed by some TV appearances but then she went all the way down.

Both of them were famous when they were very young ad now they are being replaced by others who are as talented (i.e. Dakota Fanning, Selena Gomez, Lea Michelle, Emma Watson, Miley Cirus, Vanessa Hudgens, none of whom is over 25 years of age).

How do they get work?? They pay top $$ for PRs like Elisabetta is. Elisabetta has 2 in Italy and Lucio Presta is the top PR in the country if not Europe, nobody can say no to him (also married to a movie star)…but the one in the US is struggling. She fired one and hired another who got her the Miami pizzeria opening, maybe the Reebok too???

As far as Estelle Getty, she was a talented comedic actress who struggled to achieve fame for 40 years, but her Golden role, which came in 1985, made Getty famous. In her autobiography she said that “I’ve played mothers to heroes and mothers to zeroes “I’ve played Irish mothers, Jewish mothers, Italian mothers, Southern mothers, mothers in plays by Neil Simon and Arthur Miller and Tennessee Williams. I’ve played mother to everyone but Attila the Hun.” So as you can see success came late but she started as a child when she saw her first vaudeville show; as a young woman she tried her hand at stand-up comedy. For most of her performing life, which she spent in community theaters, small theaters way off Broadway and regional houses, she made a living as a secretary until she reached success.

That is what I mean by saying that Elisabetta is too old to START in Hollywood at age 34. People don’t know her like they knew Paris and Lindsay and were not in the business for 40 years in this country like Estelle Getty although not so successful in her early years.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 27 May 2012, 18:15

This age thing is iffy at best. Even George Clooney said he lucked out on to a hit drama television show with ER fairly later in the career. Playing much lesser known parts earlier. Then he parlayed his acting skills and fame into movies. Of late he thinks he may do more directing and not as much acting. Some movie stars continue to blossom later in life like Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep. Look at Betty White who has a resurgence very late in life. Elisabetta needs to focus, needs to speak wonderful CLEAR English, go after good parts, and practice practice practice. Pulling Sacha Baron Cohen's pants down does nothing good for her brand. All it takes is ONE good break along the way. Even established stars like John Travolta fade, and now he is in the tabloids for other reasons. One year hot, the next year not. The nature of the entertainment business.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 27 May 2012, 18:29

We are so sure that she wants to break in Hollywood? I seem to live well without break? and whether the reasons of why he chose to live in Hollywood were others? I do not seem to do much to make it to Hollywood, I have not seen specimens I do think she has another activity
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 May 2012, 18:36

I think it depends on how you define successful. I think - I hope! - she's smart enough to have figured out she's never going to be an a-list star.

Seeing as how 99.9999999999999% of all people who go to Hollywood also don't become a-listers, then it's hardly a failure if she doesn't either.

I don't think she has such unrealistically high standards. As long as she can get regular jobs, earn enough to keep her in handbags and in the lifestyle she's accustomed to (and remember, that luxury lifestyle of hers began long before she met George) then I think she can be said to be successful.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 27 May 2012, 21:13

lelacorb wrote:We are so sure that she wants to break in Hollywood? I seem to live well without break? and whether the reasons of why he chose to live in Hollywood were others? I do not seem to do much to make it to Hollywood, I have not seen specimens I do think she has another activity

Oh yes, we are sure that her dream, her goal, is to break it in Hollywood, she said it in Rimini and she said when she came for the Pantene photoshoot

Elisabetta Canalis has landed again in Milan. Do not worry: she promised that her "mission" is breaking in US and has no intention of leaving Los Angeles for the more modest Italian province of Milan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next