George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by bellybaby Mon 05 Dec 2011, 13:22

IMO, I think Cracy looks the best I've ever seen her! Love the hair, make-up, and the dress. Yes, I noticed the narky-looking knee, but she's probably spent alot of time on them.... Laughing And I think knees usually look weird anyway.

And whether or not this is a real or fake relationship, being a George follower for the last couple of years has definitely made me rethink his intelligence, or motives. My image - and the image he's put out - is that he IS a straight-forward, classy, what-you-see-is-what-you-get, kinda guy, yet everything in his life seems to say the opposite.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 6 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 13:55

Is that WHY you began this "Open House" about a year ago then Katie... to HELP guard, guide and grow this relationship between George and Stacy??? Very Happy

Yes indeed... EVERYTHING is completely in George's control, he would NEVER BE IN this relationship IF he did NOT WANT to be IN IT... Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:03

Woooooo Pari, take a chill pill gilfriend! Remember everyone here has the right the their own oppinion, moreover Katie! We must respect George's taste in women, even if we don't agree. We can only hope that he is gaining as much as is being given. And if not then he should know better by now. It's just nice to think he hasn't committed the cardinal sin of "marriage" again, and until that DOES happen, just relax and enjoy our sweet lovely guy! Give Flowers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:05

Loved what you wrote of your teen pink makeup Lula-mae Smile It reminded me of that beautiful story of a little girl who loved her "pearl necklace" Hug1 hugs for sharing Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:10

Oh NO dear Fluffy!!! What ever did I do darling??? I know I have taken too many chilling pills already too many times HAHAHAHAHHAHA That was just a wee thought that struck me as I read all of the above and I was simply sharing it... Not worthy Oucha OUCH!!!

Yes indeed George can do what ever he pleases... he makes his choices and lives with them Smile Rocket Science theology mind-boggling!!! Very Happy

Peace too Give Flowers

Last edited by Pari on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:25

Just out of curiosity I'd love to know what kind of woman you would like George to date. Stacy seems to breed all kinds of criticism so who do you think would be better?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:29

I don't have a problem with George dating Stacy or Elisabetta or Sarah or anyone he pleases to be with, Cindigirl! Smile IF Stacy is who he wants to be with, so be it!!! IF George is living the life he is happy with, then so be it again!!! Very Happy How can I take a call on any of that???

What I read from all of that "full-steam selling" will be my own though Very Happy THAT will be my call Smile

Last edited by Pari on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:32

Personaly I would love to see him with Sandra Bullock Very Happy .
Or maybe someone who knows the meaning of the word discretion, who keep her private life private and who doesn't try to milk and cash in every second spent with him.

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:34

Peace Pari - I hope you didn't think that comment was meant for you alone. It wasn't. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:35

Wow this relationship between Stacy and George really brings out the stress in people. When you get down to it there is disappointment in all the different comments from who Stacy is or people starting to feel bad or mourn the kind of women George really is attracted too or can't understand why anybody gives a damn on who he dates. I realized I am 50 years, I keep myself in shape, I try to dress correctly for my age, I am athletic, I have a masters degree and active in my community, but If I met George on airplane he wouldn't think twice about me, he would be looking at my beautiful 30 year old niece sitting next me. Who by the way thinks the relationship between Stacy and George gets the big Yuk. Oh Well.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:37

Lovelylois I'm with your niece on that one! Very Happy

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:38

Hugs Cindigirl... No offence Hug1

Last edited by Pari on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:46

Well... why do people love+accept President Obama & Mrs. Obama as a couple??? For that matter Mr. Nick Clooney & Mrs. Nina Clooney??? Or HRH Prince/Duke William + Duchess Catherine??? Mr/s Matt Damon; Mr/s Grant Heslov; Mr/s your next door neighbour and his wife??? Is it because they are married??? Well... what about Brad and Angie then???

And WHY NOT George & Stacy??? Even after attestation from their respective households / parents / friends??? WHY??? Hmmmm... pirat
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Dec 2011, 14:51

Well at least she is reading. Maybe George or somebody is going to make it into a movie so she wants to keep up or she thinks there might be a part for her. What is funny about the whole thing is that she is asking her followers on twitter, but her fan base I doubt reads or reads Laura Hillenbrand. No offence Stacy.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:05

I'm not a Stacy fan, by any means. However, she's being tarred with a pretty broad brush. The constant negative comments about somebody none of us knows (to my knowledge) are really getting knarly. Just maybe she is the sweet thing she appears to be. Her past endeavors withstanding, maybe she is "the girl next door". Even some hookers have sweet natures and hearts of gold.

Each of the girls George picks must have redeeming features, besides good looks and the sex aspect. They almost all come across as sweet, funny, and willing to have a good time.

I think George knows what he wants in his women and picks those who fit the bill. We know he doesn't go for committment and puts that card on the table early on. If they are willing to abide with that tenet, it's game on. Otherwise, out the door.

It's been stated by some that they thought George was a "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" kind of guy, and now they don't think so. Well, he is that guy, and you just "don't get what you see". He is the same guy he has been. I just think that we, his fans, have imprinted his image with this magical Prince Charming ideal and have decided that only Cinderella (not you necessarily, cinderella) could be his partner, soulmate, and solution to his problem.

George doesn't have a problem (with women). He loves them and is unfailing kind, gentle, and respectful of them. Sometimes, he loves them up, sometimes he doesn't. When he does love them up, he is generous to a fault and that is a fact that we also find fault with. I think he feels that during the time spent with him, they put their personal lives (and careers) on hold, and tries to compensate them somewhat for that.
THIS IS ALL MY HUMBLE OPINION. I know I'm a bit off topic here but this is where it's all happening. Cool
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:14

From Celebitchy this morning

'11Stacy Keibler in black Herve L. Leroux in Munich: elegant Oscar-Date Barbie?

I cannot emphasize enough how much Stacy Keibler’s style has improved over the past few months. Sure, all of this is probably the result of George Clooney hiring some A-list stylists for her, but Stacy’s whole vibe has improved so much too. This was Stacy in September, at her first appearance as George Clooney’s girlfriend, her debut as Clooney’s Oscar-Date Barbie:

A dress from the “Las Vegas cocktail waitress” line, harsh makeup, bad hair, over-eager smile, the desperation oozing from her pores. And now look at her, just three months later – these are new pics of Stacy making a solo appearance at “Mon Chéri Barbara Day” in Munich over the weekend. Stacy wore this elegant Herve L. Leroux gown, her makeup was understated, beautifully subdued, her hair done in an elegant chignon. Her demeanor isn’t over-eager, her smile isn’t forced. Clooney really hired some great people to work with her, and she’s a fast learner.

I know I was upset last week about Oscar-Date Barbie and how much I missed Elisabetta Canalis’s seedy drama, and some of you (rightly) called me out on my about-face. I was glad to see Clooney with an American girl, and I did enjoy Stacy’s crazy initially. But her crazy has been subdued, and she’s made so many improvements, she’s now kind of boring. It’s only going to be fun when Clooney buys her another set of new boobs and then dumps her. Then it will get interesting. By the way, even Stacy knows that this is going to pass – why do you think she’s doing all of these solo appearances? She’s getting paid, and she’s getting paid a lot more now that “Clooney’s Girlfriend” is on her resume. She probably got $30,000 to show up in Munich, PLUS travel and hotel costs. I hope she’s saving that money.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:14

Not going to answer that question, Cindi, but I will address this... Sorry George (ahead of time)!

This is what I think upsets a lot of women fans concerning his choices in GF's. It's the exploitation of the women that he chooses. Not that he's exploited them himself per se, but he benefits from the exploitation of their past. That, in itself, upsets me as a woman! Anyone who benefits from the exploitation of women, whether the woman knows it or not, whether she allows it or not, is not helping the goal that women like myself try their hardest to achieve. How in the world are we supposed to get a woman in the White House when men continually exploit them for their own gratification? We are only kicking ourselves in the knee when we do not stand against this type of exploitation. JMHO

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:23

@ Zizi A+
@ Lula-Mae lol!

@ Bellybaby Thumbs up!

cindigirl wrote:Just out of curiosity I'd love to know what kind of woman you would like George to date?
his equal OR someone smart with pride and dignity

Last edited by sadDonkey on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:35; edited 1 time in total

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:32

George isn't into dignity, he into fun and almost all really dignified people aren't too much fun. Not George's kind of fun anyway.
And what is the woman to be proud of? Her looks, her talents, her achievements, what?
All of the women he's dated to date have been proud of something, they weren't "wallflowers" or laid back individuals. If they were, George would never been attracted to them. While their ocupations may not meet your standards, none of them were "women of the evening". They were all "doing something" presumably worthwhile.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:35

Thanks for your responses. So then I will hope for someone who is (a little more) mature, established in life, does not like to be arm candy for George, a wallflower type -prefers to be in the background. Or maybe someone like Sandra Bullock who seems to be above reproach.

I know if I were younger and a girlfriend of George I would hide in the darkest corner I could find to avoid the comments.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 15:59

Well, with followers who write things like:
"I'd love to ski my **** into your big ass."
4 hours ago

I doubt they read ANYTHING, except her tweets and FB!!!

**** = a man's part that he actually did type on to her FB page, but I didn't want to totally offend everybody...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:05

Hide... No, stand!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:07

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about in the other thread. You know that has to make her feel small! Men...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:19

cindigirl wrote:I know if I were younger and a girlfriend of George I would hide in the darkest corner I could find to avoid the comments.

You wouldn't need to CindiGirl, because George would stand up with the biggest megaphone and yell out - "Shut the f*ck up about my GIRLFRIEND" with you standing proudly by his side.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:33

That's so nice of you to say Mel. OK, I'll buy him the megaphone.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:38

It seems since I've been following G that he has always dated the same type of woman. She likes to show off her body, has had sexy photos of herself in various media outlets, may not be the brightest bulb in the lamp but wants to be noticed and is willing to put herself out there. Most of his women get hit pretty hard by fans and the press. So why do they do it? They know the rules. I think if they weren't in it for the glare of the lights, for the need to be famous even for a minute, it would be an empty experience. As for G....(IMO) he likes them sexy, easy to control, and maybe believes that being with younger women gives him a larger movie going demographic and a sexy vibe.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:42

Pattygirl: "And what is the woman to be proud of? Her looks, her talents, her achievements, what?"
Herself FIRST!!! A woman is proud of her womanhood... her essence... her everything that she is made of, that makes her unique, sacred and all woman! Her talents, achievements, and everything she made of herself gets in much later... her looks most probably last! Most women "home makers" here in India were married by men because of who they were, not because of what they made of themselves... who they were as women... as persons... everything began from there... and in most cases, after their marriage partnership...

IF George is NOT into "dignity"... then that probably explains, WHY his relationships don't get the "dignity" they deserve??!! Because what you seek in a relationship is what it will get made of in the core... and what others will get to see IN it... NOT what it is "made up" of, from the two or more persons in it...

A woman's past DOES NOT count, especially when she has decided to move onward AWAY from it... IF Elisabetta and Stacy decided to move on, away from their past... then they would NEVER HAVE HAD their naked pictures sold and advertized AFTER George!!! What became of their redemption then???

People call nakedness art!!! One way of seeing it! BUT there are other ways too... and there are results from each of these ways... When a daughter goes naked, she has decided to MAKE AVAILABLE to everyone watching her, her nakedness... She has opened out the "boundary" of what she holds "precious"... What she has given out is no longer her's... When a girl gets into that mode of making herself naked, there is a "transformation" in her mind first... She breaks through some values / codes / inhibitions... and then gets into the realm of "opening herself" for all... NOT EASY!!! BUT there is an aftermath to it... Which again works on her mind... that can inturn make her hard / crushed out on a part of her psyche... Which again, is what most women will NOT WANT another sister to go through... what another mother will NOT WANT her daughter to go through... and so the protests happen... all in the mind first...

A woman has to be proud of her dignity above all else!!! Only then, will the man with her WANT TO protect it for her... along WITH her... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Dec 2011, 16:55

Pari wrote:IF George is NOT into "dignity"... then that probably explains, WHY his relationships don't get the "dignity" they deserve??!! Because what you seek in a relationship is what it will get made of in the core... and what others will get to see IN it... NOT what it is "made up" of, from the two or more persons in it...

A woman has to be proud of her dignity above all else!!! Only then, will the man with her protect it for her... along with her... Smile

He hasn't ever, and probably will never, "protect" any of his girls' "dignity", or lack thereof... just sayin'.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:07

While we may not agree with it or the way they show it, these women are proud of their womanhood. If they weren't proud of it, they wouldn't "parade" it for all to see.

A woman becomes proud of her dignity when she becomes mature enough to understand it. A young woman, such as SK, is proud of her womanhood and is willing to show her pride to all willing to view it. Whether as a model, wrestler, stripper, whatever, she is exhibiting her pride in her womanhood.
This is not the way all women show pride, but perhaps it reflects her upbringing. Perhaps, great emphasis was put on beauty and good body image so that this is how she views the world in relation to her womanhood. Unfortunately, in this day and age, it is very prevelant. Look at Courtney Stoddard - her parents have encouraged this type of behavior in her since early childhood. She's now a 17 yr. old extremely sociable lady who behaves like one and discusses her sexlife with her 51 yr, old "husband" on tv and in interviews like you would discuss a meal you had. She too is proud of her womanhood and is very willing to exploit it. Someday she will grow up and realize that pride goeth before the fall. If she accepts the fall, she may someday be able to hold her head up with dignity.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:40

How would you know IF he never has protected any of his girl's dignity so far Mel??? scratch I see him killing his hard earned "image" to make his lady shine bright (anyone I mean... from what I have read that is)... isn't that sacrifice part of the "protecting" already? Very Happy

And who knows IF he wouldn't do that again, for someone in the future??? cyclops
Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 05 Dec 2011, 17:46

Thanks for explaining Pattygirl Very Happy I understand that there can be many different ways to viewing a woman's dignity... at any point in time Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Dec 2011, 19:12

Here is an article from Us mag website about that George was out with friends in a club in Hollywod without Stacy.

Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow Have Girls Night Out -- With George Clooney?
CELEBRITY NEWS DECEMBER 5, 2011 AT 9:39AM BY JUSTIN RAVITZ

Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images; D Dipasupil/FilmMagic; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
Blondes definitely have more fun -- especially en masse!

Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow hit members-only club Soho House in West Hollywood Saturday night for a night of gossip and cocktails.

PHOTOS: Reese's best hairstyles

Witherspoon, 35, her hubby Jim Toth grabbed a table with fellow Oscar winner Paltrow, 39, Diaz, 39, and another male pal.

"The girls were all having such a good time together," a witness tells Us Weekly. "They were getting on really well and just laughing and conversing and enjoying one another's company. They were having a lot of fun!"

PHOTOS: Who isn't Gwyneth BFFs with?

The super-trio weren't the only A-listers at Soho House that night, either. Just a couple tables away was George Clooney, hanging with friends but without love Stacy Keibler.

PHOTOS: Cam's hottest looks

"There were occasional joint conversations between the two tables," explains the observer.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 19:55

lula-mae wrote:
Missa wrote:
She also tweeted earlier today, in response to a question, that both her new movies are coming out at the beginning of the year. Shall we take bets on whether George will be accompanying her to her premieres? Not a snowball's chance....

I hope he will go !
I can’t wait to see what kind of dress and make up he will be wearing when he will escort his leading lady for HER big event!
I've brought this up once that one movie is a television movie which may have already aired. The other is a movie that from the description (sorry don't remember where, but the info has been posted in one of her threads) it prob will just be a direct-to-video movie.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 19:57

lovelylois wrote:Here is an article from Us mag website about that George was out with friends in a club in Hollywod without Stacy.

Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow Have Girls Night Out -- With George Clooney?
CELEBRITY NEWS DECEMBER 5, 2011 AT 9:39AM BY JUSTIN RAVITZ

I think Stacy was in Germany.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 19:59

From a poster over on CU - I thought was interesting

Could this be another chapter in her PR-war with Betty?
Mon Chéri is a chocolate that is produced by Ferrero, the same company that produces Giotto, the stuff Betty did a commercial for.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:21

pattygirl wrote:While we may not agree with it or the way they show it, these women are proud of their womanhood. If they weren't proud of it, they wouldn't "parade" it for all to see.

A woman becomes proud of her dignity when she becomes mature enough to understand it. A young woman, such as SK, is proud of her womanhood and is willing to show her pride to all willing to view it. Whether as a model, wrestler, stripper, whatever, she is exhibiting her pride in her womanhood.

This is not the way all women show pride, but perhaps it reflects her upbringing. Perhaps, great emphasis was put on beauty and good body image so that this is how she views the world in relation to her womanhood. Unfortunately, in this day and age, it is very prevelant. Look at Courtney Stoddard - her parents have encouraged this type of behavior in her since early childhood. She's now a 17 yr. old extremely sociable lady who behaves like one and discusses her sexlife with her 51 yr, old "husband" on tv and in interviews like you would discuss a meal you had. She too is proud of her womanhood and is very willing to exploit it. Someday she will grow up and realize that pride goeth before the fall. If she accepts the fall, she may someday be able to hold her head up with dignity.
Well said! Unfortunately for the rest of us who have a IMHO more sensible pride in our womanhood, we end up being the prudes of the world. IMHO what one does in public and especially how one earns their living says a h*ll of alot of that person. I didn't respect EC for how she earned the vast majority of her money and I don't respect (to date) how SK earns the vast majority of her living. She may have left the fake world of woman's wrestling - however while there she "showed" alot of her pride. She IMHO still is "using" herself and earning a cheap way of making a living - tweets, public appearances and yes the Kim K's of the world, too - and let's not forget she supposedly upped her appearance fee because she's dating an A-Lister. Whole lot of womanly pride in that - NOT!. The s*ckers in the world who buy the clutches (and whatever else) because SK thought it was wonderful and claims she's giving them to her GFs many may not realize she probably gets a commission. She and others use their D-Listed fame to live on easy street is NOT taking pride in their womanhood. By "easy street", yes I know they have to worry about the getting the "next appearance", but they end up going to a h*ll of alot of better place than the rest of us because they are expressing their "womanly pride" - CS.

As Dior mentioned there is another name for it beginning with a P. Sorry, PG, was using your thoughts as a spring board. I bolded what I liked the best from your thoughts.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:34

Pride and dignity has something to do with self-respect, seriousness and honor. Either you have IT or not. It doesn't matter if you are a man, woman or child.
lovelylois wrote: but If I met George on airplane he wouldn't think twice about me, he would be looking at my beautiful 30 year old niece sitting next me.
That's the reason why gossip sites call him a kinky bastard. Isn't it sad? In the last two years he aged drastically, now it is starting to look really ridiculous. He sees Ryan Gosling as very young and of another generation. He should start seeing women the same way, who are of Ryan's age.

@siseq
COH is far ahead. We said that already yesterday Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:38

Firstly, I would like to apologize to everybody for dragging my discussion with Katie regarding my comments so far into this thread that you are probably lost interest in the subject, but due to time difference between our locations, I was not able to do it sooner.

I will try to make the last comment on the subject as short as possible.

I have no issue with Katie’s:
“I think you would agree that this forum would be very boring if everyone thought the exact same thing, right? So it does happen that people do disagree with other posters.”

It was and is my philosophy in general that every body has opportunities to express themselves in forums or elsewhere. Freedom of expression applies to all.

With the second part of your comment I do have issues:
“So it does happen that people do disagree with other posters. That’s not slamming, that’s simply a discussion.”

I would not call this slamming if I would not get also statements like: ”Do you really not understand the nature of fame?”

I know for sure that I have a brain, and every morning when I wake up, it wakes up too and starts working. I don’t know why, but it does. And it doesn’t take much to understand the meaning of ‘the nature of fame”.

“But why are you making this your problem? And you are making it your problem because George is clearly fine with it, so then why does it bother you?"

I never said it was, nor that it bother me.

"Again you seem to be saying that George is a naive, stupid, inexperienced little boy who's too dumb to figure out a woman. Is that really what you think of him?"

I didn’t say it or implied it.

"Then you'd also have to think that George is a nasty, manipulative, lying little shit to have such a fake romance. Is that what you think of him?”

I never said that.

We already have tens and tens of pages of similar comments like mine were and not once did I read your response (discussions) to them with this type of approach.
And that is why I called your response slamming.

So maybe we should just ” agree to disagree.”

Last edited by zizi on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 00:46; edited 1 time in total

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:41

melbert wrote:
Pari wrote:IF George is NOT into "dignity"... then that probably explains, WHY his relationships don't get the "dignity" they deserve??!! Because what you seek in a relationship is what it will get made of in the core... and what others will get to see IN it... NOT what it is "made up" of, from the two or more persons in it...

A woman has to be proud of her dignity above all else!!! Only then, will the man with her protect it for her... along with her... Smile

He hasn't ever, and probably will never, "protect" any of his girls' "dignity", or lack thereof... just sayin'.
I agree. Didn't he say once when asked about Lisa's nude or semi-nude photos (while dating) that he didn't care as it had nothing to do with him, it was her life. Don't remember his exact words, but IMHO I read it as doing stuff like that publicly is on their reputation. Yes, I agree with some of us here, that IMHO does reflect on his reputation, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Dec 2011, 20:54

sisieq wrote:
melbert wrote:

I agree. Didn't he say once when asked about Lisa's nude or semi-nude photos (while dating) that he didn't care as it had nothing to do with him, it was her life. Don't remember his exact words, but IMHO I read it as doing stuff like that publicly is on their reputation. Yes, I agree with some of us here, that IMHO does reflect on his reputation, too.

It's 'the vulgarity that makes me think!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 05 Dec 2011, 21:05

Coming out with the nasty pictures again... yuck!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Dec 2011, 21:44

[/quote]

Yeah Right
OK SO WE AGREE TO DISAGREE. THIS WOMAN IS NOT WORTH FIGHTING OVER. LOOK AT HER SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT A ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG WOMEN AND NOT A WAY TO TEACH OUR SONS ABOUT RESPECTING WOMEN. SHE IS JUST PASSING THROUGH ON THE JOURNEY. HER TIME IS COMING UP BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PRETTY YOUNG THANG TO REPLACE HER ON THE INTERNET SOON. tHE ARTICLE FROM US MAG THAT I PLACED ON THIS THREAD SAID GORGE WENT OUT WITH FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND TO A CLUB. EVEN THOUGH STACY WAS IN GERMANY HE IS DEFINITELY DOING HIS OWN THING AND MIGHT HAVE BEEN EVEN TROLLING FOR GIRLS.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:02

It seems this is the type of woman he wants. If you can't tolerate his choices than try to concentrate on his other attributes. We aren't going to change him because at this stage in his life he likes things just as they are.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:28

If he had a different taste in women, I am sure he would have become three times Sexiest Men Alive.
There are so many women, who once were fans or don't like him anymore because of his choices.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 22:33

cindigirl wrote:Thanks for your responses. So then I will hope for someone who is (a little more) mature, established in life, does not like to be arm candy for George, a wallflower type -prefers to be in the background. Or maybe someone like Sandra Bullock who seems to be above reproach.

I know if I were younger and a girlfriend of George I would hide in the darkest corner I could find to avoid the comments.
There will always be OPINIONS about ones choice of clothes, hair, makeup - a George GF has to learn to live with it. BUT if one doesn't have a raunchy background, no need to hide. IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 23:00

cindigirl wrote:Just out of curiosity I'd love to know what kind of woman you would like George to date. Stacy seems to breed all kinds of criticism so who do you think would be better?
Someone who his parents would be proud of because they know she is dating him as a man and not Brand Clooney.

BTW, (sorry I am being presumptuous and speaking for others) its not just SK, its woman like her.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 05 Dec 2011, 23:11

sisieq wrote:Someone who his parents would be proud of because they know she is dating him as a man and not Brand Clooney.
Thumbs up!

BTW - very good question Cindigirl, for a new thread or even a poll Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 05 Dec 2011, 23:54

pattygirl wrote:I'm not a Stacy fan, by any means. However, she's being tarred with a pretty broad brush. The constant negative comments about somebody none of us knows (to my knowledge) are really getting knarly. Just maybe she is the sweet thing she appears to be. Her past endeavors withstanding, maybe she is "the girl next door". Even some hookers have sweet natures and hearts of gold.
With truly due respect to you, Katie and others (don't want to name and miss someone) -

1 - WTF!
2 - Why now, why criticize fellow posters for their OPINIONS
3 - disagree with our OPINIONS, but don't crucify us for our OPINIONS and totally pick them apart
4 - why this thread, and especially why SK - where is the same criticism about our negative OPINIONS not in each and every ex-GF thread
5 - I don't know alot of people, but just by their public behavior/comments, I don't have to like them and can be a judge of their character - that's how we vote in the majority of elections
6 - George wants our movie money (don't forget he may get little $ upfront, but makes contracts for decent back-end $) and support his causes and product endorsements - than he gets our criticisms of the type of woman he dates - TOUGH!
7 - we know Stan's office reads/skims Clooney sites and general gossip sites and that Stan himself follows Clooney twitter accounts whether just a person's account or Clooney website/forum/blog twitter accounts - so what, are there people here worried that George will know his fan's feelings of his GF
8 - there are "sweet" comments by some here about SK that make me vomit. Occasionally I have given my opinion back (hopefully in a nice way), but the most part I leave them alone and allow that person to have their OPINION without being mocked for it as much as I want to vomit over it

Just maybe she is the sweet thing she appears to be.
Personally, SK has done enough publicly and especially since August for me to know I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw her. Believe it or not, there are some of us here that can judge a person's true character without having to know them. Not always right away, but sometimes yes.

Her past endeavors withstanding, maybe she is "the girl next door".
We support our friends and family with tupperware parties (etc), but they work hard at earning that money. SK uses her twitter fan base to help support making a buck now she's using her status as GF-of - IMHO that's not a "girl next door" quality

Even some hookers have sweet natures and hearts of gold.
Doesn't mean we have to respect them.

Also, maybe I miss understood the meaning of your prior post about SK's "womanly behavior" and you were giving her positive credit. I wasn't.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 06 Dec 2011, 00:05

George likes these girls cause he can control them and I have always believed because he already knows exactly what they are and knows he won't fall madly in love with them. All the girls he has gone out with seem to use George and sometimes I do think he wishes some of them didn't go so far. Maybe if they didn't they would last longer! Stacy is exactly like all the others and has used her body for her career all along and she will continue too she has no choice she can't act and before George she was nearly invisible she will go back there once this is over.

Stacy is not going to be the last girlfriend we discuss it will be over in the next few months and the next one will probably be very similar. Stacy has been a lot more talkative then any of the previous girls I have never seen any of George girlfriends talk about him and them as much as Stacy does but I think that is all she can talk about she hasn't got anything interesting she is doing to talk about. I think we all have a vision of George as a classy guy and we would love to see him with a classy girl who isn't using him. I think if we ever did see that then she would be the one he would settle with for a longtime. But that isn't what George wants at this stage, he still is married to his career and I like his honesty that he doesn't have the time or tools to deal with a serious relationship. I think one day he will but for the time being we need to just relax a little with current girlfriend off...we all know this isn't going to last. Even Stacy seems very aware of that.

You what is funny to me? It is that each time he has a new girlfriend and she is written about in a negative light because of the way she dresses, what she has done to get there or her attitude someone always says it's the worst it has ever been. Actually it's the same with each girl. The worse I have ever really seen was back in the Lisa and Krista days. Boards actually got shut and moved things got that bad. Posters were threatened and flaming was common place.
Stacy is being treated this way because of her own doing. Some of her outfits and looks have just been laughable. All celebrities looks and outfits get talked about. I don't see why people discussing what Stacy wears or her hair and makeup should be any different. Talking to the press about George where they were going what they are doing. Of course some say George must be fine with it, really? What is George going to do about it after she has said it? If she takes it down George looks controlling so he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. I can't help but notice since the he loves me tweet Stacy has stopped posting tweets anything like that. They went to Cabo she never said a word and didn't post a single picture. Yet the other times she did, that too me says someone told her to cut it out!

Some here are more passionate in their dislike of Stacy it just they are disappointed in what they thought George was. I think all fans go through this once they realise George is human and he really hasn't got a problem dating these types of girls and doesn't really care what we think. Doesn't mean we stop thinking it or posting our own opinions about it. So far Stacy has done little to endear herself she is so clearly with George to get what she can and earn as much as she can. Just cause George doesn't mind doesn't me we have too!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Dec 2011, 00:15

melbert wrote:Well, with followers who write things like:
"I'd love to ski my **** into your big ass."
4 hours ago

really?
how gentle guy...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next