George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 20:58

wtf
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by m4rose Sun 18 Dec 2011, 21:38

She is going to have to use a step ladder to get to the dlist after this article. How embarrassing for her.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Dec 2011, 21:55

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:I know for a fact that this site is run by Clooney's publicist. Under the guise of seeming "independent."
Don't know what games your playing, but you are sooo wrong on the above! So I have to ask: where the h*ll did you get that thought? If you are so determined to out Stan, than you will have no problem giving a reasonable answer. Thank you!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 18 Dec 2011, 22:00

lovelylois wrote: Another article in the NY Daily News on how Stacy and other D-listers cash in on dating A-listers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler cashes in on dating George Clooney, just like Samantha Ronson, Nick Cannon, Scott Disick

Relationship with an A-list star can mean big bucks for minor celebs

BY CARSON GRIFFITH
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, December 18 2011, 2:00 AM

Love can do more than boost your libido when you’re dating a celebrity — it can pad your bank account to boot.

Just ask Stacy Keibler, George Clooney’s leggy lady of the last six months. According to reports, Keibler — a model and former World Wrestling Entertainment personality — has more than doubled her asking price to attend events since she’s been shacking up with the A-list actor. The blond bombshell used to demand a mere $10,000 for personal appearances (chump change!) but according to party planners, the current going rate for the 32-year-old is now a cool $25 grand.

And the number of her paid appearances has gone up dramatically, as clients hope her Golden Globe-nominated beau may drop by to visit his gal pal.

Keibler isn’t the first A-list arm candy to capitalize on her “better” half’s fame.

Samantha Ronson cashed in on dating trouble-doll Lindsay Lohan back in 2008 by reportedly increasing her deejaying fees nearly twenty times.

Even though Lohan repeatedly refused to confirm the nature of her relationship with the deejay, Ronson benefited from the newly minted Playboy pinup’s Hollywood connection. Her appearance fee went from $1,500 to as much as $25,000 while she was with the “Mean Girls” star. The pair split in 2009, but Ronson remains a popular deejay.

And the ladies aren’t the only ones raking it in thanks to their partner’s prestige. After marrying Mariah Carey in April 2008 after just six weeks of dating, former teen star Nick Cannon saw a big boost in requests to deejay or appear at clubs like Tao in Las Vegas, Lavo in New York City and Dune in the Hamptons. In 2009, he landed a gig as host for “America’s Got Talent.”

Scott Disick, however, has Cannon beat. The New York native and former occasional model has made a name for himself on the reality show of his baby’s mama, “Keeping Up For The Kardashians,” and now gets paid for appearances just for being Kourtney Kardashian’s unemployed boyfriend.

Disick and Kardashian were once reportedly paid $7,500 just to let paparazzi take pictures of them laying by a pool in Cancun, and the couple collectively makes six digits every time they sell a life memory to a tabloid, such as Kourtney’s baby shower (for $300k), or the birth of their son Mason, who turned two last week.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha loser.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Dec 2011, 22:09

Just ask Stacy Keibler, George Clooney’s leggy lady of the last six months. According to reports, Keibler — a model and former World Wrestling Entertainment personality — has more than doubled her asking price to attend events since she’s been shacking up with the A-list actor. The blond bombshell used to demand a mere $10,000 for personal appearances (chump change!) but according to party planners, the current going rate for the 32-year-old is now a cool $25 grand.
I think the first article about this was just hear say, and this one could still be, too, but they did add the "according to party planners" part to make it sound like they did research. LOL! Whatever the %, I'm sure she upped her asking fee.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 22:41

hi Stan! Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 22:44

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:01

Hi Eli! Hello! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:01

It is pretty much calling her out cashing in on her relationship with George and it doesn't make her look good. It's funny cause this didn't happen with Eli. Wow Stacy is in the same company as Sam Ronson and Scott Disick. She must be so proud! I do think it's funny though that Sam R got the same fee for dating Lyndsay that Stacy has for dating George. We haven't seen her go out that much so she must off had practically no work before George! I agree she is going to have to fight to get back to where she was and she will need to drop her fee down fast once they split!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:03

@sisieq - it's a well known fact that this site is funded by Stan Rosenfield.
But so what? It's about controlling information released on Clooney to make it seem independent & unbiased.

@missa - Of course you will attack me and claim I'm unstable. That's the only way you deal with anyone trying to state the truth. All so orchestrated to manipulate Clooney's public image. In UK, dates are written in reverse. Goes to show how much I pay attention to your posts. I would have noticed that you've been posting for 2 months.

The poster Silverscreen/ Mrs Rib/ marmot/ Antidiva is probably the same poster. I read a few of her absurdities.. Too far fetched deliberately to make it sound isane.. And she's a PR correspondent. The insane tangent she applies is to create antagonism & speculation..

I do NOT believe there is a secret love interest or if there is, Clooney keeps it under wraps so no one can infiltrate his real life & reveal information. He guards his privacy.
The last few relationships have been publicity arrangements. From LS onwards. Except up until SL, he seemed to not mind it..
In other words, they're brought together to make money for brand Clooney. Stacy's fee going up to $25K from $10k is a clear example. Canalis increased profits. Once they broke up, she lost a lot of contracts, including Cavali. Clooney's name sells.
And Clooney's management make a hefty % out of that.

Davida-Rochelle -stop over-reacting, bluffing & digressing. You may be registered as an actress, etc, but you were asked to post here and give your details to make it sound bona fide. No one said you're Kirstie Alley. Boy, you've gone into extreme defensive mode to establish acquaintanceship.
Rolling Eyes
MY PROTEST IS THAT THIS IS SO FAKE. ALL DECEIVING THE PUBLIC EYE.

YES, I SAW THE PR CORRESPONDENTS WHO WORK FOR STAN AT FESTIVALS. SOME OF YOU POST HERE. Nothing wrong with that. You do smugly think, however, that by manipulating the public with a bogus George Clooney image, you're doing a fabulous job. THESE ARE FACTS. Even if some independent readers contemplate what I'm saying, then evaluate, they'll soon realize....

I've never posted on CNCU. If someone is using the name Wolfgang Gunnerson there, it's obviously to make my arguments seem to profound or absurd. More ruses to digress. I don't have time to chase it up..

I'm not a huge George Clooney aficionado. In fact, I haven't even watched 5 minutes of ER & certainly not all his film. Only like a handful. He's handsome, sure. But so are many other men.

I disrespect George for living a lie. He acts on camera, and acts his public image. But if that's how he chose to live his life....

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:08

hi George!

GEORGE?!!! Oi, you!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:18

I do NOT believe there is a secret love interest or if there is, Clooney keeps it under wraps so no one can infiltrate his real life & reveal information. He guards his privacy.

it's strange how much people like to know
about famous people
love life

said million times
look
enjoy
criticize
forget their probs

bah

anyway
as already said too
she (he?) if really a mate
has to be
invisible
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:23

Sometimes Davida and Wolfgan make this forum so much fun to read!

Basketball Basketball Laughing lol!

Last edited by nnz on Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:27

Hi Kirsty! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:34

Wolfgang,
1)Absolutely NO one told me to post here
2)An insane nutjob on Just Jared did accuse me of posting on COH as Kirstie Allie, and I was very nearly 86'd from COH as a result
3) You also sound like you belong in the looney bin, if you think I won't react to false accusations, insults, and lies
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:57

Goodnight John Boy!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:03

Wolfgang Gunnerson wrote:@sisieq - it's a well known fact that this site is funded by Stan Rosenfield.
But so what? It's about controlling information released on Clooney to make it seem independent & unbiased.
If its so "well known fact" than prove it! Kinda dumb then for Stan to be a follower of the Twitter. FYI, this website location isn't even in Los Angeles let alone America. "Controlling information" how the h*ll is that happening when its us members (from around the world) that post the vast majority of the links/threads. We make like Clooney, but we tell him when we don't like something. BTW, I have no doubt Stan's people read here as they do around the web. That's their job!

@missa - Of course you will attack me and claim I'm unstable. That's the only way you deal with anyone trying to state the truth. All so orchestrated to manipulate Clooney's public image. In UK, dates are written in reverse. Goes to show how much I pay attention to your posts. I would have noticed that you've been posting for 2 months.
The TRUTH is only worth its weight when it can be proven. Anyone can claim something, but if not willing to back it up - I don't believe it/trust it as far as I can throw it! Yes, except for America, month/day is written in reverse. However, there is no 16th month. So don't understand what you are trying to explain.

The poster Silverscreen/ Mrs Rib/ marmot/ Antidiva is probably the same poster. I read a few of her absurdities.. Too far fetched deliberately to make it sound isane.. And she's a PR correspondent. The insane tangent she applies is to create antagonism & speculation..
I know I can speak for all of us in saying that Silverscreen is not a healthy person. However, for her to be a PR plant is a laugh. A few of us here have been trashed by her as being the PR plants.

MY PROTEST IS THAT THIS IS SO FAKE. ALL DECEIVING THE PUBLIC EYE.

YES, I SAW THE PR CORRESPONDENTS WHO WORK FOR STAN AT FESTIVALS. SOME OF YOU POST HERE.
How the hell would you know when there are no photos and people use nics?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nothing wrong with that. You do smugly think, however, that by manipulating the public with a bogus George Clooney image, you're doing a fabulous job. THESE ARE FACTS. Even if some independent readers contemplate what I'm saying, then evaluate, they'll soon realize....
Than please point out comment by comment who is a PR plant! Again, PROVE IT!!!

I'm not a huge George Clooney aficionado. In fact, I haven't even watched 5 minutes of ER & certainly not all his film.
Same here, big deal!!!!

I disrespect George for living a lie. He acts on camera, and acts his public image. But if that's how he chose to live his life....
And the rest of Hollywood is so innocent? He dates who he dates for his own reasons. You haven't been around Clooney blogs/forums/message boards to realize we call him out on many occasions and for many other reasons, too.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:07

melbert wrote:Goodnight John Boy!!
Smart *ss!

cheers lol! Thumbs up!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:09

To be honest Wolfgang, you come across as jilted GF or a jilted wannabe GF. Why are you writing all your rants here. Send it to Stan directly.

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:11

and damn proud of it!

I'm just getting so confused about who's on first nowadays! confused
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:15

melbert wrote:and damn proud of it!

I'm just getting so confused about who's on first nowadays! confused
No confusion, you got it right. BTW, what's on second!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:18

Depending on how many appearances Stacy makes in a month,if only one she is earning a good paycheck. She is probably earning more doing this than she could earn acting, but it would be nice if she could act and leave the past behind and do something else for a living.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:42

Hell, (I'm on a hell kick today Twisted Evil ) Cray and others who earn a paycheck this way make more money for 1 appearance than most make in a year!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:46

To get the answer for all the questions, Wolfgang will need to take a looooong vacation from this forum. I would recommend one way ticket.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:57

I don't know - no, he's on third!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:00

No tweets yet for tonight's football game? affraid

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:02

None for the game OR the awards dinner! Right now should be the arrivals, then awards at 6 pacific time (one hour from now).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:04

Wolfgang is not able to point out comments that were made by "Stan's people", because at least the posters themselves know that they are NOT on George's/Stan's payroll and then they know what to think if he points out others as "Stan's people".

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:20

melbert wrote:None for the game OR the awards dinner! Right now should be the arrivals, then awards at 6 pacific time (one hour from now).
And she can add, too! queen

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:22

melbert wrote:None for the game OR the awards dinner! Right now should be the arrivals, then awards at 6 pacific time (one hour from now).
I got the short straw again and stuck manning the message boards/forums/blogs and didn't get to go to another dinner. Evil or Very Mad

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:28

I put my "dibs" in for the GGs and Oscars. Well, I earned it d*mn it!!! Sad I've worked really, really hard on these d*mn boards/blogs/forums and put up with everyone Mad I got some "sexy" Cavalli gowns that had been put aside from the EC days that never got used. So, if you guys don't see me posting then, I'll give a signal to everyone when I pass by the E! cameras! I'll blow double kisses to everyone! Give hearts

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:34

You better!!!! And hold up signs and measure George's package!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:38

melbert wrote:You better!!!! And hold up signs and measure George's package!!!!
Thumbs up!

Those files are under lock and key in Stan's office. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can!)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:38

ok wolf ,as you said,this site was funded by stan;whats the problem?we know and its ok for us;everything is fake,clooney stories,our comments,our identities;so now? some of us are payed every month,for christmas we receive a double amount and we are struggling for health insurance;im payed in euros because as you know, im in europe,i dont like the change stan makes for me but i hope to arrive soon to an agreement about that;

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:43

I heard that's going to be melbert's job in 2012! I'm smart, I don't mind getting the coffee and "what not" (don't even go there, melbert!) and get to hear what's going on. cyclops

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:52

He said I'll be getting quadruple pay and many more "fringe" benefits!! I'm so excited!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:53

I've got THAT key!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 01:56

She didn't tweet, but she FB'd about an hour ago that she's rooting for her Ravens!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:01

i dont like that mel!! why should you have quadruple pay when im dealing with the horrible change he makes me and i have also to spend some week ends in laglio just to see that everything goes well in the house and its so rainy and unpleasant there in winter that i caught a terrible cold,stan did not pay medicins ,this is really unfair;

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:13

doris day wrote:i dont like that mel!! why should you have quadruple pay when im dealing with the horrible change he makes me and i have also to spend some week ends in laglio just to see that everything goes well in the house and its so rainy and unpleasant there in winter that i caught a terrible cold,stan did not pay medicins ,this is really unfair;
Don't worry, I'll put in a good word and get you a travel expense budget.

PS: Katie, don't worry, we'll stop by tomorrow. Just getting our frustrations out. Love3

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:15

melbert wrote:She didn't tweet, but she FB'd about an hour ago that she's rooting for her Ravens!!

And she thinks we don't know about FB. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:16

You guys are still working for Stan? Geeez, how 2011 is that? Join the bright side and sign up with Jackie Collins who's the real mastermind behind George Clooney's career for the past decade (Kirstie Alley was just a double bluff to fool the losers and look how successful that ruse was!!).

She pays bonuses on time and you get health insurance plus a lifetimes' worth of free leapard-print shirts and cabouchon jewels.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:19

She just sent me a leopard-print jumpsuit that I'm giving my granddaughter for Christmas!!!! Jackie forgot that I gained a little weight!

Doris, I'll send you an extra-special bonus!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:20

girls remember that we must start to look for the dress at the awards,i dont want to happen the same as in venice that we were all dressed with the same dress,george wasnt happy at all,he does not like troubles with dresses,he already has to deal with stacy and her tapes

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:21

WHOA WAIT.....you guys are getting paid by Stan? How'd you swing that deal? I have to pay HIM just to post here. Dang it I always get it wrong. Plus I have to clean up after Enstein. I knew my job was to good to be true. Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:22

thanks katie! id love to be dressed by jackie,shes always so low key but so simple and classy!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:25

dont tell me about einstein! and the fake einstein we must rent for the pics with stacy!

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:26

M4Rose, when you get to 200 posts, you don't have to pay anymore and you can be on the payroll too! You still have to clean up after Einstein until you reach 1000 posts!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:28

See this makes sense now. We are all part of a major plan and none of us are real or think for ourselves. I wonder if Dexter is real? Or maybe he Einstein in disguise. I don't get paid either I just keep getting sent all these empty Cartier boxes......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 02:31

but when she arrives to 1000 posts she has a bonus to stay one day in cabo with canalis and stacy parents ;its the most interesting intellectual international fake gf exchange stan arranges !

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next