George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity'

+32
adgran
party animal - not!
Astras
Joanna
zizi
Henway
sandwiches
Pari
Cinderella
sadDonkey
dakota007
it's me
macs
cindigirl
Lighterside
pattygirl
Casey
lelacorb
clooneys six
Atalante
laetval
bellybaby
fluffy
lolo"layla"
playfuldeb
blubelle
melbert
watching
lucy
Merlin
Katiedot
sisieq
36 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity'

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:36

I can't wait to see this.

From news.com.au

MOVIE fans, grab your popcorn - here's the top 20 must-see flicks of 2012.

12. Gravity
Most of this sci-fi project has been kept under wraps, but what we do know is that Sandra Bullock and George Clooney play surviving astronauts in a damaged space station.

Directed by Alfonso Cuaron, the film has been elevated to superstar status, thanks to rumours such as a 20-minute opening shot and groundbreaking visual effects that left even James Cameron in awe.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity' - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Alfonso Cuaron's 'Gravity'

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:45

hope we all too!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 14:13

I hope it turns out good. Might be that "stretch" that George needs getting out of his "norm".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 02 Mar 2012, 00:11

You've all probably seen these before, but if not, photos from the set of Gravity. George taking photos on his phone of Sandra's adorable little boy Louis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 02 Mar 2012, 00:16

Nov 02, 2011
George Clooney gets 'tethered' to Sandra Bullock

By Susan Wloszczyna, USA TODAY

There's no rest for George Clooney. He just got done campaigning for The Ides of March, his fourth directorial effort in which he stars as a presidential hopeful. Now he is promoting The Descendants, which already has drummed up more Oscar buzz than it can handle long before its Nov. 16 opening.

But he somehow found the time to share some insight with USA TODAY on his film coming out next fall: Gravity, a thoughtful sci-fi drama with Sandra Bullock about two astronauts working on a space station. "A satellite blows up," Clooney says, "and space junk causes damage. We go out in space suits, and she and I are tethered together, floating through space."

This isn't the first time Clooney has landed on a space station in a movie, although few saw 2002's Solaris, a cerebral love story with an intergalactic setting directed by his pal Steven Soderbergh.

Gravity, directed and co-written by Alfonso Cuaron (Children of Men, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban), sounds as if it could be challenging, as well. "It's a two-hander with only two actors in the whole film," he says. "It is a very odd film, really. Two people in space. No monsters. It's more like 2001 than an action film."

But with Clooney teaming onscreen with Bullock for the first time, Gravity will likely have no trouble pulling 'em in. "Sandy is the lead," he says. "And she is beautiful in it. We have known each for way over 20 years. It's fun to work with her."

There is an added attraction to be had: The chance to see two of the most popular actors in the universe in 3-D.

It's a feature that Clooney sounds somewhat less than thrilled with ."It is the first time I've been in 3-D and, hopefully, the last time. " Not that he has seen the results. "It's not near ready yet. They just showed the first cut to the studio. "
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Mar 2012, 01:11

I still really, really want to see this, just don't know how I'll handle the 3-D with my chronic dizzy problem...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Fri 02 Mar 2012, 01:25

melbert wrote:I still really, really want to see this, just don't know how I'll handle the 3-D with my chronic dizzy problem...

I'm sure there will be 2 D version available in theaters as well. I keep hoping that someday in the near future Hollywood's infatuation with it with sputter out. I don't know anyone who particularly likes it. It's really a pain in the buns if you already wear glasses. Our cinema uses the same type of 3D glasses G has at his house, and I swear, they must weigh a pound. They have batteries, an infrared laser and a shutter system. It's like mission control at Cape Canaveral in those things! The sad thing is, they don't add to the viewing experience at all. At least not IMHO.

Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Mar 2012, 03:09

Oh, I LOVE 3D. Going to see Hugo at the weekend and I can't wait.

I think Gravity is going to be a great film, just from its premise alone. I guess we won't see much of George if he's in a space suit the whole time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Mar 2012, 09:56

Didn't he say last year that he's not in it for long and it's
mainly about Sandra's character ?
I won't be able to cope with 3D either mel but they'll put a
"normal" version out I'm sure.
I loved Solaris and thought George's acting was brilliant.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Mar 2012, 12:29

I adore Sandra
now more than ever

Very Happy I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Mar 2012, 17:35

The release date on this is not till 21November 2012 (211112 written European style I've just realised!) so we've got ages and aaaaaages to wait before this comes out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Mar 2012, 17:37

211112 Very Happy nice!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Mar 2012, 21:58

This was posted on IMDb (no link)

Sci-Fi thriller Gravity starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock will premiere at this year's Venice Film Festival on 08/29/12.

Directed by Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity is a film about a lone survivor of a space mission to repair the Hubble telescope who desperately tries to return to Earth and reunite with her daughter.

Filmed at Shepperton Studios in the UK in May 2011, it will be released on November 28, 2012.
It will also be available in 3D.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 Mar 2012, 23:44

Ah, Venice again for Mr Clooney! Handy.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 29 Mar 2012, 02:23

I think he LOVES going to Venice.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Mar 2012, 04:12

I LOVE him going to Venice. I just slobber over those great pictures of him arriving by boat. Why does he always look so super cool in those shots?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Mar 2012, 11:51

Maybe just because he IS Mr Cool. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Mar 2012, 11:57

Really? Allow me to present exhibit A:

Dork personified if you ask me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Mar 2012, 12:14

Yep, you can quite see why he doesn't think it will catch on in a big
way. I believe him!

Venice works for him, doesn't it? He loves it, home's not far away, and of course he's working in Europe on Monuments Men. Good decision - maybe he influenced it

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Mar 2012, 12:28

maybe

but I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT
VENICE WILL BE

AGAIN Yahooooo

29 AGOSTO, GREAT TIME! STIL HOTHOTHOT!!!!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Mar 2012, 12:31

wt... can't copy the pic, but yours, Jo, is PERFECT!!!! Very Happy Razz I love you cheers Basketball sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Mar 2012, 12:33

Katiedot wrote:I LOVE him going to Venice. I just slobber over those great pictures of him arriving by boat. Why does he always look so super cool in those shots?

BECAUSE HE IS MR GEORGE TIMOTHY CLOONEY! love1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Mar 2012, 13:17

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, you can quite see why he doesn't think it will catch on in a big
way. I believe him!

Venice works for him, doesn't it? He loves it, home's not far away, and of course he's working in Europe on Monuments Men. Good decision - maybe he influenced it
George loves the Venice Film Festival but unfortunately the Venice Film Festival (jury how mean!) Does not like his films because he never won two years ago and has not even acknowledged in the film "The American"!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 29 Mar 2012, 13:52

Venice again! Very Happy So agree that those photos of him in the boat - quite dashing. Venice has such a romantic aura about it and George just seems to fit right into it. Now, George, about that tall arm accessory...are you going to look for another between now and then? LOL

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Mar 2012, 15:58

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 01:55

I love his pics from Venice! He loves the grand entrance on the boat and always looks so dapper!!! He's a Dapper Dan man, you know!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:03

melbert wrote:I love his pics from Venice! He loves the grand entrance on the boat and always looks so dapper!!! He's a Dapper Dan man, you know!!

By mentioning the Dapper Dan man you bring me back to the movie "Brother were art thou" which I still think it's the best movie he ever made. Saw it again twice (back to back) three nights ago on TV (probably TMC). What a movie, what a performance!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:29

Totally agree Socimar! I saw it the other night too!!! LOVE.IT.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 09 Apr 2012, 21:37

Here's another so-called trailer. Very similar to the one we've seen before and also I'm still doubtful if it's genuine or fan-made. Time will tell.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 09 Apr 2012, 23:16

Do we know if they're taking this to Cannes, or will Venice be the first showing?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 10 Apr 2012, 01:36

dunno

great clip
anyway
and real IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 10 Apr 2012, 04:31

the trailer doesnt make me want to go see the movie.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alfonso Cuaron‘s Sandra Bullock & George Clooney Starring ‘Gravity’ To Open With A 17-Minute Take

As if we didn’t already have enough reasons to be excited for this film, Chris DeFaria, who oversees development of VFX and animation at Warner Bros, spoke at the “5D | FLUX conference” on Alfonso Cuaron‘s (Children Of Men, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) forthcoming outer-space survival thriller ‘Gravity.’ DeFaria revealed that the film only has 156 shots in its two-hour runtime, many of which run “six, eight, ten minutes long.” ‘It was also revealed that ‘Gravity’ will open with a single 17-minute take, in a similar vein to the remarkable unbroken take at the end of Cuaron’s ‘Children Of Men.’ Here’s what DeFaria had to say:

“Instead of trying to create real people and what they’re doing, let’s turn it around and create almost an entirely animated film and then backwards engineer the people into that film,” he explained. “As a matter of fact, let’s not even engineer the people into the film, let’s engineer their faces. So you’ve got these little faces inside these little helmets. But there was a big hiccup that we came to I didn’t realize until later, which was that we began building it as an animated film and Alfonso had an idea that he wanted the shots to be incredibly long, and I said, ‘How long?’ And he said he wanted the first shot to be really long. And I said, ‘You mean, 40 seconds?’ ‘No, 17 minutes.’ So it ends up the film only has 156 shots in the entire two-hour movie, many of them six, eight, 10 minutes long.”

‘Gravity‘ is without doubt one of my most anticipated projects set for release in 2012. Cuaron’s ‘Children Of Men’ is one of my favourite films of the last decade, he really pushed the envelope with that film both visually and technically. The initial pairing for ‘Gravity’ was to have been Angelina Jolie and Robert Downey Jr. Then came a protracted series of reversals that saw Jolie leave and come back, and actresses Marion Cotillard, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively and Natalie Portman involved with the movie to varying degrees. ‘Gravity’ is set for release November 21st. Check out the official synopsis below. Source: Immersed in Movies.

“Bullock plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone–tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness.

The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth…and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.”
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:54

.....ooooooo sounds scary to me !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:41

interesting

there would be more

or the entire film
ends really fast.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sat 05 May 2012, 10:38

no actual reviews apparently, but some hearsay about test screenings...

First Reviews for Alfonso Cuaron's "Gravity" Sci-Fi Film, Starring Clooney and Bullock
Posted: May 5th, 2012 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

There have been a lot of talk about the upcoming "Gravity" sci-fi film (to be released on November 21st), that's directed by Alfonso Cuaron (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban), and stars George Clooney and Sandra Bullock.

The cast is incredible, the plot is intriguing, and some of the filming techniques used have been called ground-breaking. And just recently, "Gravity" invited random people for a test screening. Special effects weren't fully finished, but the movie was all there.

But before we get to the reviews, check out the plot synopsis to get an idea of what the movie is about.

Plot: Bullock plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone–tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness. The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth... and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.

Pretty interesting, right? Well, not everyone thought so.

* SlashFilm's Germain Lussier said: "VERY unfinished but heard it's visually ambitious, interesting but not world-changing."

* David Vendrell (screening attendee) said: "It was far from being done, but it will be a visual feast when it is... and nothing more."

* Briana Hernandez (screening attendee) said: "Worst movie ever!"

But there were also plenty of positive reviews.

* FilmStage's Jordan Raup said: "Despite rough FX, hear good things about last night's 'Gravity' screening. 'Masterpiece, phenomenal, visually amazing.'"

* AwardsDailyForums user said: "I still can't believe what a great movie this. Wow!!! I don't think anyone will doubt Sandra again after seing this. what a performance! Overall I thought it was a very suspenseful and engaging movie. Even with the extremely long takes it never dragged or became boring in my opinion."

* AICN user said: "This is not just next level sh*t, this is several levels ahead of next level sh*t, and quite possibly the highest level sh*t you could possibly make. This is like if 'Avatar' had been released in 1927 a week after 'The Jazz Singer.'"

And while a user on FilmExperience website thought the movie was fantastic, he explained that many will find the movie too boring to enjoy. "'Gravity' is Cuaron's masterpiece," he said. "It's gonna be divided. Half will think it's a self-indulgent borefest and half will think it's amazingly brilliant. The movie is 80% just Sandra Bullock."

He went on to say that Bullock could get an Oscar nomination, especially for her performance in the last fifteen minutes of the film.

Source: /Film

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 May 2012, 11:52

"AICN user said:
"This is not just next level sh*t, this is several levels ahead
of next level sh*t, and quite possibly
the highest level sh*t you could possibly make.
This is like if 'Avatar' had been released in 1927
a week after 'The Jazz Singer.'""

Sounds like Brad talking in BAR ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 May 2012, 11:56

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 May 2012, 13:17

This is like if 'Avatar' had been released in 1927
a week after 'The Jazz Singer

ohhh!
what a blast!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 05 May 2012, 13:38

Thanks Joanna I love you
==============================
I don't like them Satellites!!! Greedy, mean, ugly creatures made by heartless mammals... Won't think twice about where they can hurt... heat up cells, burn tissues or make hell with their waves... blistering pain and untold trauma that is what they produce everywhere their dirty rays touch on humanity, on anything human... Life Suckers!!! Blasting Beasts!!!

Blah blah blah
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 May 2012, 08:32

No mention of George at all in any of those comments. Sounds like this is completely and 100% Sandra's film.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Sun 06 May 2012, 11:32

yes it seems that way... I think I read up thread that he's not in the movie for an enormous amount of time
but to be fair, it seems that the comments are from a preview screening when the movie was not finished yet, so it's still difficult to make something out of it. At the time, he's George Clooney so he'll make the cut, for sure !
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:29

Bullock: "Astronaut with George, in love with my son!"

LOS ANGELES - Sandra Bullock is back in business and 48 years (completed July 26) between the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. After two roles of mother, in The Blind Side (which won an Oscar in 2010) and the recent very strong and incredibly close, Bullock will soon return to the cinema in the role of an astronaut, next to George Clooney for more ; in Gravity by Alfonso Cuaron, who will be the 'in November. Love story between a spacewalk and the other.
Bullock has become a mother in real life, a child, Louis, whom she adopted while being single. In The Blind Side recited a mother who adopts a black boy. Bullock is truly the girl next door - a woman should say now - not unlike the image of his success as a comic Mrs. Congeniality and The Proposal. With his post of sympathy, self-irony and his manner very approachable really remember a female Clooney.

In very strong, his son tells her screaming: "I wish you were dead." What to prove?
"I challenge anyone to admit to not having to mother a thing at least once in their life, as a teenager. Oh God, it speaks so 'to their geniori even at 40 years. I said many times to my mother, who also loved when I was five or six years. The way young people express their anger, and mothers are often the lightning rod, poor things. I'm preparing down to insults of Louis. "

She likes to play the roles of mother, as often recently?
"Very, but only if mothers are complex, messy and so real. Not perfect mothers and seemingly devoid of genuine emotion. "

She enjoys being a mother?
"I feel like a complete woman. My son, though still small, is already having a positive effect on me. I? My mother helped me get the best out of myself. Died when I was struggling to give their best. But we feel every day. Louis helps me so much. "

What helps to keep healthy, creative, and we wish you happy?
"The sense of humor, the fact of being able to laugh about the hardships of our personal lives and distinguish between what is really important or not. It makes me feel happy to wake up every morning with my son. I have good friends around me, and are stable because, being a control freak who can not bear not to be sparkling clean, I drink very little and I never took drugs. I do the gym every day. And if my son wakes up at night, shooting, and I take it to bed with me. It 'a wonderful feeling. Better than a man. "

What tells us the space thriller starring George Clooney, Gravity?
"We are two astronauts who go into space to repair the Hubble telescope, and of course something happens. George and I found ourselves locked up together for four months in a space capsule, do not know how we managed not to give berserk. Perhaps laughing and telling us a lot of things about each other during the interminable pauses between takes and more. I could gossip about him, but I promised not to. The director, the Mexican Alfonso Cuaron, in my opinion is a genius, a visionary, and what is successful in making this film I think is unprecedented. I think director myself, I will sooner or later, and George will be the first to receive my call. "
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Aug 2012, 13:32

November?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Aug 2012, 13:34

they were four months hide in a space capsule!?

WHEN? Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Wed 08 Aug 2012, 13:40

From Wikipedia

Gravity (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Gravity
Directed by Alfonso Cuarón
Produced by Alfonso Cuarón
David Heyman
Screenplay by Alfonso Cuarón
Jonas Cuarón
Rodrigo García
Starring Sandra Bullock
George Clooney
Cinematography Emmanuel Lubezki
Michael Seresin
Editing by Mark Sanger
Alfonso Cuarón
Studio Heyday Films
Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures
Country United States
Language English
Budget $80 million

Gravity is an upcoming drama film directed by Alfonso Cuarón. The film stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as surviving astronauts in a damaged space station.

Cuarón wrote the screenplay with his son and attempted to develop the project at Universal Pictures. The project found traction at Warner Bros instead and the studio approached multiple actresses before casting Bullock in the female lead role. Robert Downey Jr. was also involved as the male lead before leaving the project and being replaced by Clooney.

Gravity will be released in 2013.

Synopsis

In Earth's orbit, satellite debris hits a space station, destroying most of it and killing all but two astronauts, Ryan Stone (Bullock) and Matt Kowalsky (Clooney).

The remaining astronauts fight for survival and their homecoming.[1]
Cast

Sandra Bullock as Ryan Stone
George Clooney as Matt Kowalsky
Basher Savage as space station captain

Production

Gravity is directed by Alfonso Cuarón, who also wrote the screenplay with his son. The project was in development at Universal Pictures for several years, but the studio placed it in turnaround. Warner Bros acquired the project, which in February 2010 attracted the attention of Angelina Jolie, who had rejected a sequel to Wanted.[2] Later in the month, she passed on the project,[3] partially because the studio did not want to pay her $20 million fee,[4] which she had received for her latest two movies, $19 million for the Tourist[5] and over $20 million for SALT[6], and because she wanted to work on directing her Bosnian war film, In the Land of Blood and Honey.[7] In March, Robert Downey Jr. entered talks to be cast in the male lead role.[8]

In mid-2010, Marion Cotillard tested for the female lead role. By August 2010, Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively were in the running for the role.[4] In September, Cuarón received approval from Warner Bros. to offer the role without a screen test to Natalie Portman, who was being praised for her recently released film Black Swan.[9] Portman passed on the project due to scheduling conflicts, and Warner Bros. then approached Sandra Bullock for the role.[7] In November 2010, Downey Jr. left the project to star in How to Talk to Girls, a project in development with Shawn Levy attached to direct.[10] In the following December, with Bullock signed for the lead role, George Clooney replaced Downey Jr. in the role.[1]

Gravity has a production budget of $80 million and is being filmed digitally. It will be converted to 3D in post-production. Filming began in London in May 2011.[11]
Release

Gravity was originally scheduled to be released on November 21, 2012, however it has been rescheduled for a 2013 release.[12] The film will have IMAX 2D and 3D screenings.[13]

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Aug 2012, 16:55

so
when?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Wed 08 Aug 2012, 18:39

Last paragraph. It doesn't say exactly when in 2013, but it's not november 2012.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 08 Aug 2012, 18:53

We could invite Sandra to a girl's night....get her smashed...and hopefully she'd forget her promise to her friend George ?

Any offers to host the girl's night, playful, as you're in the vicinity ?

lol! Sofa bounce lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Aug 2012, 19:39

being a control freak

oh!
made one for the other! Shocked

(ma si dice così?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next