George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyToday at 20:14 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
ELISABETTA CANALIS EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

ELISABETTA CANALIS

+12
melbert
pattygirl
Cinderella
sandwiches
socimar
LornaDoone
bellybaby
lolo"layla"
Dexterdidit
cooksie
Katiedot
kim18
16 posters

Go down

ELISABETTA CANALIS Empty ELISABETTA CANALIS

Post by kim18 Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:10

Elisabetta Canalis is a very pretty girl and nice.
There are people in this forum that talk about it forever, so offensive, why invent attitudes, stories on her to denigrate?
What is your purpose?
All these offenses are nothing but a manifestation of pure envy and very rude. Stop Painful YOU

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

ELISABETTA CANALIS Empty Re: ELISABETTA CANALIS

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:44

Hi Kim, welcome to the forum.

Please understand that on this forum there are some people, such as you who are Canalis fans. There are also some people who don't really care either way about her and some people who dislike her.

People are allowed on this forum to say their opinions about her, and inevitably, some of those opinions will be negative.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 09:20

do not understand what you mean, sure there are different opinions, but do not justify the injuries, you or your share? fans can insult? why?

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Mon 17 Oct 2011, 09:29

For the same reasons tabloids and gossip web sites can make up stories and people can comment on them. Freedom of speech. Yeah people can be mean and hurtful. Some warranted, some not. But if put yourself out for public consumption you will get bitten.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:34

What injuries? Compared to what else has been said including the stuff written about her in Italy ours is quite tame. I have read much worse on other sites then the stuff we have said. Eli has been around many years and she should have a thick skin if you do something in the public eye then it will be commented on the good the bad and the funny. Eli has chosen to be a public figure and has had the money and perks that go with it. So she needs to accept people will comment not everyone thinks she is a lovely person. There are some Eli fans on here but there are a lot who aren't as well. You have to take the good with the bad and respect everyone's opinion and not just your own.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 17 Oct 2011, 12:14

i just want to make it clear that i give cooksie a negative ratting by mistake and i didn't meant that .so please accept this Give Flowers2 bouquet whether u betty fan or not .

p.s i am with what cooksie and dexter said .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:29

@kim18.......reading this blog is not mandatory.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:33

It's not?!! affraid

It bloody well should be! Hmph.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:34

Katiedot wrote:It's not?!! affraid

Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:46

[quote="lolo"]i just want to make it clear that i give cooksie a negative ratting by mistake and i didn't meant that .so please accept this Give Flowers2 bouquet whether u betty fan or not .

No worries lolo!

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 17 Oct 2011, 14:54

LornaDoone wrote:

Brahahahaha!

This is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] site not an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you don't want us to read the link called Elisabetta Canalis, open another website under her name or join one of the several already existing in Facebook and there is always Twitter. Elisabetta loves Twitter ; she even takes pictures of herself with her cell phone and downloads them in her twitter site for all the world to see....to prevent people from forgetting ablout her....or her "smoking" body which is not so smoking lately.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 15:32

socimar
just you, if this is the site of Clooney, why should continue to speak ill of Elisabetta? You do it because there is freedom of speech?, Well, then I can also defend Eli in this forum .. or do you think only you can do

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 17 Oct 2011, 15:37

Troll alert. affraid
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 17 Oct 2011, 15:40

kim18 wrote:socimar
just you, if this is the site of Clooney, why should continue to speak ill of Elisabetta? You do it because there is freedom of speech?, Well, then I can also defend Eli in this forum .. or do you think only you can do

I care to differ… all you’re doing is trying and keep Eli’s threads going in George’s forum! Stacy is his new girlfriend and she has higher priority than your little Eli. Go to her forum if you want to hear about her and quit trying to use George’s forum to further her stupidity! Can’t you see the writing on the wall? George has nothing to do with Eli anymore. So get over it and go to her forum. I think she has one… if not, maybe you should open one. I promise not to register and say bad things about her there. How dare you say we, on George’s forum cannot decide to follow George… Eli is gone… Find her a new bloke and then bother his forum why don’t you???
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 15:53

hahaha .. if you speak ill of Elizabeth all agreed to do it on this forum, never a doubt that Clooney is with another woman. those who defend her, ..................democratically (?).................................................
... was invited to go on another forum
compliments

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:04

Ok, I think we've covered this discussion from all points of view. Do we need to go on?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 16:14

Things are sure getting crazy, aren't they? Is it still full moon time or is there something in the water? Maybe a step back is needed.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 17:41

I've seen Clooney's girlfriend, but there is a designer that recommends appropriate clothing? It 'a very large woman who may also like
but why does not dress better? after all, is the girlfriend of George Clooney...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Oct 2011, 21:23

It is in my Clooney 101
Clooney 201
Clooney 301 and
Clooney 401 classes!!!
And it is REQUIRED reading for each and every class. No reading, no passing!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:02

kim18 wrote:socimar

Because she is somehow still connected with him even if the things that they say in the press may not be true like the recent issue of the terrible text messages she was allegedly have sent to George. George denied it, but she was interviewed about it over and over again in several talk shows. She is still on our face even if George is with someone else and she is making sure of that because when she is not photographed for a couple of days she takes pics of herself and downloads them in her public twitter page like the recent bikini shots on the beach which she took with her own cell phone.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:08

kim18 wrote:
I've seen Clooney's girlfriend, but there is a designer that recommends appropriate clothing? It 'a very large woman who may also like
but why does not dress better? after all, is the girlfriend of George Clooney...

In another thread there are recent pics of Stacey WITH George at the red carpet event for the opening of the movie THE DESCENDANT. She looks great, elegant and sexy, much better than Canalis who has been wearing flip flops, shorts and gym pants that are falling off her body and old T-Shirts. Stacy's body is solid like a statue, not wrinkly like Canalis (due to weight loss she is now only skin and bones).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:13

Well I agree COH should be required reading for the following:
1. We are well informed.
2. We don't take ourselves too seriously.
3. We are fun and funny.
4. Last but never least, we are basically nice people.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:35

I think there are some people who really wouldn't agree with that last statement lucy! LOL

I think Kim get's it or she should. I understand where you are coming from Kim but you are a little late. Eli was with George for 2 years and now isn't she still get's talked about because she is an ex. Now George has Stacy and we are focusing on her. The Eli thread is dying down and once the paps start ignoring her and she doesn't get any work so will we. It's a bit late to start defending her really and unless you have read all the Eli threads you don't know why some of us would have a problem with her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 07:12

there is much difference between a dress you wear to go to the grocery and clothing that you wear for the big night, but maybe you socimar, you are not able to understand the difference...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 18 Oct 2011, 09:09

Commenting on this thread seems like putting a finger into a wasp nest, it's toxic and it bites!
Thumbs down for kim.
The day I will go out in LA in front of the paps with oily hair, my bra hanging out of my girlie dress and jesus sandals, please shoot me!
And don't mess with me, today I am the big fat jealous hater rude-girl. Twisted Evil
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:20

kim18 wrote:there is much difference between a dress you wear to go to the grocery and clothing that you wear for the big night, but maybe you socimar, you are not able to understand the difference...

I understand the difference, I am Italian and love fashion but Canalis has done a few blunders herself about "red carpet events". Mind you I did not care for Stacey's black ruffled dress she wore in Toronto with her hair in a bun like a bird's nest but it was not worse the the awful pink dress that Canalis wore at a red carpet event in London a year and half ago which looked like it was staying up only by just hanging on her nipples and her hair and makeup was so " tramp" (bright red lipstick with very curly hair, a' la femme fatale). This is to say that they both make mistakes.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Oct 2011, 13:24

socimar wrote:
kim18 wrote:

In another thread there are recent pics of Stacey WITH George at the red carpet event for the opening of the movie THE DESCENDANT. She looks great, elegant and sexy, much better than Canalis who has been wearing flip flops, shorts and gym pants that are falling off her body and old T-Shirts. Stacy's body is solid like a statue, not wrinkly like Canalis (due to weight loss she is now only skin and bones).

Not everything that glitters is gold![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:10

socimar wrote:but it was not worse the the awful pink dress that Canalis wore at a red carpet event in London a year and half ago which looked like it was staying up only by just hanging on her nipples and her hair and makeup was so " tramp" (bright red lipstick with very curly hair, a' la femme fatale).

This is the dress socimar is talking about (article from Huffington Post). (Scroll over to No. 5)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:15

Don't Touch George Clooney! TMZ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:18

Yikes, betta did give us some memorable red carpet moments, for me this was one of her best!!!! Considering how she made her living, I always expected a more professional attitude from her at all the events she attended with George over the 2 years.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:23

That's a cute video Kim. Thanks. But a little exaggerated. G was after all just reaching out to sign an autograph, although IMO he didn't look too happy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:25

Kim 18, I have watched that TMZ clip 3 times and IMO George moves his arm to sign a autograph and SK is ask to take a photo. But it is very funny what TMZ does with it, and I think more people will be making fun of George's dating habits, it the price these women have to pay for dating him, it's their choice if it's worth it!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:27

Sorry cindigirl, looks like we thought alike on the clip,my eyesight isn't as bad as it seems if you can see the same thing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Oct 2011, 14:51

Man, that"s harsh...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down