George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:48 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

+29
Wolfgang Gunnerson
madsky
Vilma
Jazz After Dark
Dior
socimar
Sabby
Cinderella
annemarie
Charley
noodle
sandwiches
lovelylois
MM
bellybaby
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Merlin
macs
Dexterdidit
LornaDoone
it's me
cindigirl
melbert
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
Katiedot
pattygirl
davidarochelle
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by davidarochelle Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:44

That is what I was trying to explain in my earlier posts. Many in Hollywood try to appear a certain way because they think that's what "Middle America" expects. Even straight stars often have "understandings." For the record just because I love, love, neck massages doesn't mean flirtations should go further. My very conservative best ff was working as an onset medic and as such had "business reasons" to talk to G one time. She has given me permission to post her impressions: very, very, shy around females, extremely polite and courteous, and concerned about his appearance in public, but definitely not gay. So I feel I should defend G without revealing anything too personal, or explaining who on that set I talked to who explained certain things to me. And yes sometimes I am very serious, but not when I am at work and being friendly (or flirting.)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 2 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:55

DR, are you pulling our chain? How did you manage to find COH? You can find any site just by searching using bing, google, yahoo, etc.

I'm not sure where you are coming from, but as cindi says you are sounding more and more like posters on those sites.

If you don't wish to give over any of your personal life (and I don't blame you) then why do you keep telling us you are a SAG actress, were in UITA, and drop names. If you don't want anyone to know your personal life, keep it all to yourself. If you feel you know something specific about George that we are way off base on, either keep it to yourself or be up front. Your "dropping hints" -
I was concerned that some of the posters here state things I know to be otherwise. I will say I talked to "someone" when I worked on UITA that was not lying. That is the basis of my information, not my imagination nor sheer speculation.
- seems just as delusional as "Stan", "Observer", "SS" and the rest of those warped ones,
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 29 Sep 2011, 21:57

Thank you "it's me." I will definitely check "C U" out for the first time. In between writing these posts I have been checking on craigslist for more gigs. Just got a response back from the photographer who worked with James Cameron who is doing his own entertaining and funny "butt book." No I would not be nude; and the pay is good. I wish I were computer/photo skilled enough to ad my earlier work to an IMBD page. Maybe some day. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:03

I googled "George Clooney" one day and one of the comments on the posts mentioned COH. That is truly how I found you. Then I found celebitchy and dlisted. I am very hurt, sad, unhappy and frustrated that I am being so misinterpreted when I was only trying so very hard to defend G based on what I learned on set. I had to tell you I was on UITA otherwise you would not believe me at all. All over the web they accuse G of being gay, or "weird" sexually. I do not comment there because it isn't worth my energy or time. From now on I think I should just be very quiet. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:16

Two words come to mind: FACTS & EXAMPLES. If you want people to take you seriously, you should be prepared to back up what you say. You should know that people aren't going to automatically trust you and will most definitely question your motives. In the Internet day and age any nutcase could be hiding behind their monitor, posting on forums that they know this person, met that person, etc.

Did you stop and think that you may be misinterpreted because You say that you know things about certain people but you don't feel comfortable talking about it, and yet you keep bringing it up then say just enough to keep people wanting to know more. So why bring it up if you can't (or won't) talk about it? And then act surprised when people question your sincerity. Get real.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:38

DR, didn't say what I did to hurt your feelings. My point is each and every one of these posters on Celebitchy and DListed and IMDb who are busy casting aspersions on George, claims at different times that they are personally acquainted with him. Telling us that you are in UITA, but everything is hush-hush does not give me a good feeling. I commend you for your wish to defend George against the "gay" rumors and "weird sex" stories, but while we kid around some, we all know that George is not gay, and whatever his weird or normal sex choices are, it's his business. Don't know how long you have been following George, but we all know that he is
very, very, shy around females, extremely polite and courteous, and concerned about his appearance in public
. If you know something and want us to know, don't hint or beat around the bush. Otherwise, please don't. It's hard to separate the truth from the non-truths when it's just hints. The lies that abound on the internet and in print will continue no matter how much you or anyone else defend George because he himself doesn't comment on his personal life.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:46

very, very, shy around females, extremely polite and courteous, and concerned about his appearance in public, but definitely not gay

shy?
ma se le bacia tutte!!!! spending hours kissing random female people all over the world!

It's hard to separate the truth from the non-truths when it's just hints.
I will engrave it
onto someone's forehead
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 22:51

pattygirl wrote:I'm not sure where you are coming from, but as cindi says you are sounding more and more like posters on those sites.

Thanks Patty, and davida, I asked you in a very polite tone about IMDb and wonder why you gave me a negative vote. We usually try to play nice here on the forum.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:04

pattygirl wrote:It's hard to separate the truth from the non-truths when it's just hints. The lies that abound on the internet and in print will continue no matter how much you or anyone else defend George because he himself doesn't comment on his personal life.

Yeah Right
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:05

George does many things in his public persona, like kissing many women, that have no real meaning. His shyness comes out when in the presence of women that he will have meaningful conversation with. I don't think he is "very, very" shy, just a bit shy. IMO, the head dip which he was criticized in his early career, is a manifestation of his shyness.
it's me, you have my permission to engrave my quote anywhere you desire.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:09

thanks Very Happy

yep
his shyness emerges
in various ways

but
hope that
in those really important times
he would be brave
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:17

Most shy men are brave when it's important. Men who are more outgoing, are less so.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:19

I second that, its me!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:22

pattygirl wrote:Most shy men are brave when it's important. Men who are more outgoing, are less so.

Very true Patty.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:29

good! Thumbs up!

ciao all Give hearts

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:33

cindigirl wrote:
pattygirl wrote:I'm not sure where you are coming from, but as cindi says you are sounding more and more like posters on those sites.

Thanks Patty, and davida, I asked you in a very polite tone about IMDb and wonder why you gave me a negative vote. We usually try to play nice here on the forum.

Just found out via PM it wasn't you that gave me the negative vote. It was done by mistake. Sorry for mis-judgement.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete post)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 23:38

[quote="cindigirl"]
cindigirl wrote:

Just found out via PM it wasn't you that gave me the negative vote. It was done by mistake. Sorry for mis-judgement.

And thank you to whoever gave it back to me. LOL Don't know why it's so important to me, just a small victory.

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:20; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : delete post)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:12

I felt bad about my accidental negative vote,

I decided to give it back to you ( a positive one)
you deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:16

Aaaah thanks nnz
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 00:58

Davida I guess some of what is bothering me here is the fact that your friend met him, in a business situation, one time and your using her "impressions" as though they are facts. I don't believe G is gay either, but I don't see how she could speak with authority about that after one conversation at work. You even said they were her impressions and yet you are going to defend them as though they were fact.
If your intentions here are innocent that's great, but usually when someone name drops to the degree you are, drops vague hints and then proclaims they just can't reveal anything too personal.... something is usually wrong.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:14

I would try to defend my self but it has become too stressful and time consuming and I have limited time. I am very sorry you do not believe me when I honestly told you that not only have I not been on those other sites, I was not even aware they even existed. No matter how I have tried to legitimize my information it has and I guess always will be misinterpreted. Would you believe me if I said I have had extensive conversations with those who knew G very well about some of the issues discussed here? I didn't think so. That several of my close friends chose to have their pics taken with G after working on Oceans's 12 shot in LV? That there comments were taken into account? That G's favorite dish is homemade chicken soup which one of his onset assistant's has spent a great deal of trouble trying to find in LA and which I happen to make very well? Look no matter how I try to express myself I understand it just won't work. I will try very hard to avoid making future posts. One day hopefully you will understand why. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:29

OK I'm just going to say it. Bullshit Davida. One thing that is sure to get posters up in arms is when someone new and unknown comes on a board and starts stating things as if they are facts and then says I know something you don't but I can't tell you what it is! That is why people are questioning you. So far you haven't said anything that no one here already knew. None of us here think George is gay, most know he is kinky from stories from his ex girlfriends etc. You had discussions about him from people on set. Any true friend of George does not talk to some extra about the goings on in George's private life. Your whole attitude reeks of someone playing games and not really knowing anything. There is nothing more annoying then someone saying I know something you don't know then drop vague hints then back off in indignation when questioned about it. I think you probably belong on IMDB and just so you know the same thing will happen if you start this over on CU! There are some posters here who have had there pictures taken with George so your friends are no big deal. I happen to know George loves chocolate cake and he loves tacos you don't need to be on set to find out about his likes and dislikes. Either say what you clearly want to say and stop playing these stupid games or just don't post like you said!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:38

davidarochelle wrote:I googled "George Clooney" one day and one of the comments on the posts mentioned COH. That is truly how I found you. Then I found celebitchy and dlisted.

I would try to defend my self but it has become too stressful and time consuming and I have limited time. I am very sorry you do not believe me when I honestly told you that not only have I not been on those other sites, I was not even aware they even existed.

These are two contradictory quotes from two different posts of yours. Which is correct? We have felt it was suspect when Elizabetta kept flip-flopping, so I must also say that your doing the same has me wondering.

Also, Oceans 12 was not filmed in LV. It was filmed almost entirely in Europe, Amsterdam and Italy mostly. The only scenes supposedly set in LV were Andy Garcia's scenes and at the end, Andy Garcia and Eliott Gould. Oceans 11 and 13 were both set in LV. Perhaps you just made a typo there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 01:48

Dexterdidit wrote:OK I'm just going to say it. Bullshit Davida. One thing that is sure to get posters up in arms is when someone new and unknown comes on a board and starts stating things as if they are facts and then says I know something you don't but I can't tell you what it is! That is why people are questioning you. So far you haven't said anything that no one here already knew. None of us here think George is gay, most know he is kinky from stories from his ex girlfriends etc. You had discussions about him from people on set. Any true friend of George does not talk to some extra about the goings on in George's private life. Your whole attitude reeks of someone playing games and not really knowing anything. There is nothing more annoying then someone saying I know something you don't know then drop vague hints then back off in indignation when questioned about it. I think you probably belong on IMDB and just so you know the same thing will happen if you start this over on CU! There are some posters here who have had there pictures taken with George so your friends are no big deal. I happen to know George loves chocolate cake and he loves tacos you don't need to be on set to find out about his likes and dislikes. Either say what you clearly want to say and stop playing these stupid games or just don't post like you said!

Yeah Right

Dex this one's for you, baby. Not worthy Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:13

@Davida: Hi Davida! Welcome to the forum, I haven't come here lately, as I used to.. Anyway, my advice to you: if I were you and whatever I said was true, I would keep it to myself for a number of reasons, but I will say only three:
1- fans always want to know more
2- as a professional actress, you said you are, you should not expose yourself
3- people will only believe you, if you prove it

Welcome to the forum!

ps: reason 4--- George might be a gentleman, but (these days) in my eyes he seems to be an as**hole with a gigant ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:28

davidarochelle wrote:I don't see my last post so I will repost it. Cindigirl I just bought a laptop and do not know how to get on IMDB and find the discussion to which I think you are referring. And what is "C U?" Working as a SAG actress both in Los Angeles and Las Vegas I have flirted with many movie stars. Let me tell you both Clint Eastwood and Pierce Brosnan give great neck massages (my weakness.) I have found that if I ever say anything to anybody about my life experiences I live to regret it because others misinterpret what I say. I was concerned that some of the posters here state things I know to be otherwise. I will say I talked to "someone" when I worked on UITA that was not lying. That is the basis of my information, not my imagination nor sheer speculation. So Cindigirl I do not understand your comments re IMBD. What are they posting there? Davida-Rochelle

All through these posts you have been saying you are a working Hollywood actress, a SAG member. And you don't know how to get on IMDb???????? Excuse me, but that just flies in the face of credibility!! Anybody working in Hollywood knows how to get on IMDb, and onto the message boards. If you're going to "tell a story" them make it feasable. This and all the other points that others have highlighted are why absolutely everything you post will be questioned.

@Dex - trust an Aussie say it like it is - bullshit, hahaha.

@Cindi - I also went and gave you a + on that post where (I think nz) accidentally clicked on the minus.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Sep 2011, 02:30

lelacorb wrote:A Laglio years it is said that Gee has a secret boyfriend and that is a mechanic.
LOL, I remember one story saying he was a male model. tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 03:07

The stories that go round are amazing. I truly wonder who puts these stories out there. George is a man who doesn't really do harm to anyone (gfs excluded). Why do they try so hard to do him harm? I have often thought that these ridiculous accusations are wishful thinking homosexuals? You know, the ones out there in the media like Perez Hilton and Ted Casablanca (not accusing them) who perhaps have the hots for him. IMHO I don't think these stories phase George at all, as he is very secure in his own skin and in his masculinity.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 30 Sep 2011, 03:37

pattygirl wrote:The stories that go round are amazing. I truly wonder who puts these stories out there. George is a man who doesn't really do harm to anyone (gfs excluded). Why do they try so hard to do him harm? I have often thought that these ridiculous accusations are wishful thinking homosexuals? You know, the ones out there in the media like Perez Hilton and Ted Casablanca (not accusing them) who perhaps have the hots for him. IMHO I don't think these stories phase George at all, as he is very secure in his own skin and in his masculinity.

Couldn't agree more pattygirl - VERY well said!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:06

pattygirl wrote:The stories that go round are amazing. I truly wonder who puts these stories out there. George is a man who doesn't really do harm to anyone (gfs excluded). Why do they try so hard to do him harm? I have often thought that these ridiculous accusations are wishful thinking homosexuals? You know, the ones out there in the media like Perez Hilton and Ted Casablanca (not accusing them) who perhaps have the hots for him. IMHO I don't think these stories phase George at all, as he is very secure in his own skin and in his masculinity.
It's the same for the 'secret girlfriend' stories too. It's fans running away with wishful thinking. They don't like who he's seen with, with it could be them instead, realise they're too old/unattractive/boring (or whatever) for him in real life and conjure up a fantasy where they're his secret girlfriend. Most stop there, but some need validation in real life and run around the internet trying to convince other people that their fantasy is real.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:11

Thank you Louis Lane for your support. As I stated from day one on this board this is my very first time posting anywhere to strangers as I finally got my own laptop. Since I took a breather from LA to live in LV, and it turned out to be a very smart move for my career, I do not need to use IMBD and am still trying to navigate around my web. Frustrating because I can't even see some of the work that I have done, and friends have told me to look up. As I stated earlier I will be in a new "buns book" (not nude) and I didn't need IMBD to get that. James Cameron's major casting director came to LV SAG to audition, gave me a tremendous compliment on my acting skills, and promised to find me a major role. I know, I know, until I am world famous no one believe anything I say. And finally I promised myself to quit posting here because all of the negative flak gives me a headache. Someday very soon I hope you will find out all of the truth. (And yes I use my real name. Do the phonies you accuse me of being do the same?) Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:26

And to clarify 1st I googled George Clooney and found basic info. Then re a comment on People or Eonline I found 2nd COH. Then I found dlisted and celebitchy. I have never seen the comments on IMBD and I will now check out the link (thanks for the info to C U). We don't use IMBD very much in Las Vegas, as it is too small a market. My specialty is comedy/character, where there is less competition anyway, but being very gutsy I have gotten some great modeling gigs. I will say that there have been some unusual twists in my life that I now realize are too hard at this time to explain. Lois I didn't understand how fan sites work. I'm sorry for being so naive. I just didn't want someone who tried to offer me "career guidance" publicly dissed as I have so often been. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:33

Ok Davida, if this really is your first ever forum, then consider it a learning experience in 'netiquette' and understand why you're getting negative feedback.

Even though a written forum on the internet seems different, essentially it works the same way as a conversation. When you join a forum you are basically walking up to a group of people already in conversation and joining them.

So, in real life, would you walk up to a group of people, interrupt them mid-conversation, tell them you think they're suspect, tell them you know something they don't know and then walk away? I doubt you would, but if you did, would you be surprised that you didn't get a good reception?

That's pretty much what you did here.

It's unreasonable to expect everyone to believe what you write when you give no reasons to support your statement, especially when you're new and no one here knows you or how credible you are.

Bear in mind that there's a lot of long time George Clooney fans on this site and it's not unusual to meet people on the internet who either don't understand what the truth is, or because it's in the virtual world don't think it's important. We've also all met many posters who've simply lied through their teeth about knowing George.

Many of us remember one poster in particular on another site who told us that she knew George from childhood and had 'hooked up with him' recently (this would have been a few years ago now). She also claimed to have overheard conversations in a shopping mall between Elisabetta and a friend talking about a secret girlfriend. Long story short, that poster was desperate to make people believe she was really dating George.

Her writing style was very similar to yours. She would change her username quite often because she couldn't take what she perceived as criticism but was only healthy scepticism because, like you, what she wrote didn't add up. She would then re-register under a new username and pretend to be someone new to the site (you can see why people didn't trust what she wrote, can't you?). She also, like you, kept saying she had to defend George although why it was her job to defend him is anyone's guess.

I wonder why you think it's your role in life as a mere fan to defend George? And also what you think you're defending him from.

As you can see, you've triggered a lot of alarm bells and therefore what you're writing is met with scepticism.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:45

Thanks, katie. I was afraid I was overstepping, but with your post I feel vindicated. I didn't feel good, putting Davida down, but her stories were so weird.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Sep 2011, 04:52

Apologies for the many, and long, posts posts but I feel it's important, and right, that you get a full explanation.

One of the great things about the internet is that it connects so many people from around the world. One of the bad things is that sometimes it also connects you to people we'd probably rather not be connected to.

The person I described above did other, worse things, than I mentioned in my post. She also impersonated George Clooney, pretending in emails and PMs that she was George secretly surfing the net and checking his forums. She would post under other members' usernames, pretending to be them and as a result the site had to introduce registration to stop her. She used and abused the trust that other members of the forum put in her and did worse stuff that I won't mention here.

George Clooney has excellent lawyers, top security, a highly regarded pr team, a kick-ass agency and millions and millions of dollars to 'defend' himself whether it be physically, in print, on tv or online.

This site, and its members, don't have those resources. The only defence we have against people who wish to harm us is scepticism and our own intelligence. As one donkey said to another: "Not every person carrying a carrot is your friend. Check if they have a stick in the other hand first" and that's what we're doing.

This is a discussion forum that you've joined, not a soap box. By definition this means that not only do you post your opinions, people can - and will - question and discuss what you've posted. That's how discussions work and there's no law that says everyone has to agree with you.

If you don't like the gossip section of this site, then why not join us in the films section? I'd love to have more debate and conversation about his films and if you're a professional actress I'd guess you have a lot of valuable stuff you could contribute.

As the saying goes, be the change you want to see. Don't like gossip and negativity? Then start by writing new posts that you do like and others will join you. It doesn't take many people to change the nature of a discussion forum.

That was the reason why I created a forum instead of a blog. A forum is created by everyone involved and can be changed and shaped by all. A blog is run by one (or a couple of people) posting their thoughts.

How about it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Sep 2011, 12:29

It's the same for the 'secret girlfriend' stories too. It's fans running away with wishful thinking. They don't like who he's seen with, with it could be them instead, realise they're too old/unattractive/boring (or whatever) for him in real life and conjure up a fantasy where they're his secret girlfriend. Most stop there, but some need validation in real life and run around the internet trying to convince other people that their fantasy is real.

I somewhere read there is a specific illness
@ this fantasizing (is this the right word?)

so this is higly documentate
and frequent!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:08

I never new there were people going around doing things like this. There are some truly sad people in the world. You learn something new everyday.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:23

truly sad
yep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 30 Sep 2011, 13:46

davidarochelle wrote:Thank you Louis Lane for your support. As I stated from day one on this board this is my very first time posting anywhere to strangers as I finally got my own laptop. Since I took a breather from LA to live in LV, and it turned out to be a very smart move for my career, I do not need to use IMBD and am still trying to navigate around my web. Frustrating because I can't even see some of the work that I have done, and friends have told me to look up. As I stated earlier I will be in a new "buns book" (not nude) and I didn't need IMBD to get that. James Cameron's major casting director came to LV SAG to audition, gave me a tremendous compliment on my acting skills, and promised to find me a major role. I know, I know, until I am world famous no one believe anything I say. And finally I promised myself to quit posting here because all of the negative flak gives me a headache. Someday very soon I hope you will find out all of the truth. (And yes I use my real name. Do the phonies you accuse me of being do the same?) Davida-Rochelle

Hi DR, and welcome to the forum, however rocky the start has been for you, but I have to agree with what Katie said.
Some of the confusing issues for me - I get that you just got a laptop, but is this the first time you've ever used a computer? Laptops aren't that much different in navigation than a table top.

You mentioned that you're using your real name..yet there is no listing on IMDB for "Davida Rochelle".
And speaking of IMDB, it's not a site that an actress "uses" to get work (I'm not an actress, but a very good friend is and I've asked her about it). Rather, it's a tool used by Producers, Directors, etc. to find out more info on you. Yes, you can add your own credits (which IMDB checks out and approves), but alot of the credits are posted automatically by IMDB when they initially get info about a movie.

Why do you keep telling us that we won't believe what you say? The problem here is that you're not really "saying" anything. You throw out a name, or a suggestion, then stop "because we won't believe you". Give us a chance.

And one word of advise.....be VERY careful when getting jobs, especially "acting" jobs from craigslist...most of the time they're not legit.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:51

Katie, I hope you don’t mind if I add my two cents worth… Because this issue concerns my sensibilities.

Hi Davida and welcome to the forum… Because I am who I am, I really worry about you and your state of mind so I thought I would add what I’ve been thinking while reading this whole thread. Please take my comments as constructive…

I did a Google search of photos using Davida Rochelle and the photos that came up did not look like a "butt candidate” per se. Are you the lady that shows up in the first photo? If so, concerning the second photo, did you go to one of those photographers that place your likeness onto a faux magazine cover? Davida, there are quite a few postings by you via Facebook, Meet In, and a few other social websites that you are associated with. So to say you are not sufficient using the web is an understatement. So here comes my thought pattern… If you accidentally heard George visits here and are trying to “kick start” your career, this is not the place. George does not visit here. IMO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:02

But you have not yet figured out that I am the secret lover of George, I live not far from Laglio, I know who attends the premises between Milan and Lake Como. In the summer I live in Villa Oleandra and locked up around the park to Villa Margherita which do not come the paparazzi, in winter when you do not know where he is at my house (luckily I have so many houses in Italy and abroad) . Want to know more? When sex is great (in my imagination!), I cook well and prepare typical Tuscan dishes that he loves (like ribollita). Here is revealed the mystery ....... now let's talk more because George is jealous of his private life. I do not and if it was real I'd scream to the world!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:32

That's a good one, Lelacorb! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:37

You are too funny, lela! Isn't it wonderful to have this great imaginery world to live in and dream and pretend. If it was real we'd all be very happy for you, and help you shout it to the world.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Sep 2011, 19:09

Cinderalla, I am extremely offended by your comments and if it weren't for the good jokes on this section I would immediately delete everything. The fake Cosmo photo was taken 2 l/2 yrs ago at Planet Hollywood. It was a cross-promotion between Cosmopolitan Magazine (who took the photo), the designer of the bikini, and the music video in which I danced. (No I am not a real dancer) The Cosmo people hired makeup and hair people, fed us, and gave us a couple hundred dollars of haircare products. I liked the photo and posted it to remember a fun time. As I said most of my work is as a comedienne and character actress because the work is less competitive. Of course there are scams and phonies on craigslist but there are occasional great postings (like my Cosmo sponsored gig) that those of us with "guts" can get. It was on UITA where I volunteered to stay later and only a very few of us were on the set that I got to talk very extensively to G's personal assistant about my acting career and related frustrations. The man couldn't stop laughing at my jokes in between giving me some very good solid advice which I sincerely appreciate. Because of my living situation at the time I couldn't join them for drinks after the shoot. (Sad missed opportunity) This is not the first time I have had unusual conversations with those "attached to power" on set. Two days later I worked on a Judd Apatow movie where everyone onset told me I was hysterically funny. I was told after the fact that I wouldn't have gotten that job if I hadn't been on UITA. As I said earlier I am a comedienne, I am blond though used to be brunette, am not 23 or 30, so of course "poor little me" is definitely, absolutely not G's type. Never said I was. Meanwhile I am waiting to hear back about auditions back for another reality show; wonder if this one will actually get off the ground. Most don't. And if you want to see an example of my comedy performance check out my wedding that was filmed live on Fox TV or the related pics on Capriotti Sandwiches, where I married "Bobbie" (I think that's where they are.) What a conincidence I got married at the same Little White Wedding Chapel as G did in his first marriage. Sorry this is so long. I keep saying I won't try to explain myself and then I feel sucked in. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Fri 30 Sep 2011, 20:38

davidarochelle wrote: It was on UITA where I volunteered to stay later and only a very few of us were on the set that I got to talk very extensively to G's personal assistant about my acting career and related frustrations. The man couldn't stop laughing at my jokes in between giving me some very good solid advice which I sincerely appreciate.

Hi Davia - not to nitpick but George's personal assistant is a woman. Maybe George has other assistants on set, I don't know.

I have been following George fan sites for a long time. I mostly stay quiet and just really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Generally, people on this forum (and others) are George Clooney fans and come to learn more and the latest about George, share their opinions, have a good time and sometimes to bitch and vent about life stuff -- like any other online community. What bothers me about your posts is that I'm not sure what your motivation is here - is it for a career boost? Your constant self-promotion about how great of an actress you are (and that's great and good for you if you are) is not really going to get you results in terms of getting work or noticed here (and honestly, it's kind of annoying!). And as other posters have already mentioned, George and his people don't read here or at least they don't take any of this seriously. And although all of us here are accomplished in our own way in life, we can't really help your career besides cheering you on virtually and wishing you the best. It seems like you aren't just coming here to read up and share in the fun but that you have some kind of weird agenda. I hoep you're not here just to rile people up. Just lighten up, chill and have fun here! Very Happy

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Sep 2011, 20:55

And as other posters have already mentioned, George and his people don't read here or at least they don't take any of this seriously.

herm... knowing him I wont bet on it
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:01

I’m sorry you are extremely offended by my comments, DavidaRochelle. I did say in my post to accept my concerns as constructive (definition: helpful). That means I was concerned for your wellbeing! Since you were being so vague we were all concerned. I was not putting you down but I guess I hit a nerve. When I said the photo that showed up on Google was not a “butt candidate” I was thinking about the “butt” book that Stacy is in that will be released very soon. I had no idea that lady was you and regardless, I didn’t say anything bad about you. I was concerned that you were a stalker and it needed to be addressed. You say that you need to protect George, well… I feel the need to protect the ladies on this forum. I hope you can appreciate that and if not then… that has to prove something, doesn’t it? IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:13

it's me wrote:

I somewhere read there is a specific illness
@ this fantasizing (is this the right word?)

so this is higly documentate
and frequent!

It's called erotomania. When they fantasize they date/have a relationship with the artist they admire, it often progress to stalking threatening letters, etc. I gave a talk on the journal club last year on a similar topic and mentioned that.

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:20

thank you very much
you are an encyclopedia!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:26

davidarochelle wrote:Thank you Louis Lane for your support. As I stated from day one on this board this is my very first time posting anywhere to strangers as I finally got my own laptop. Since I took a breather from LA to live in LV, and it turned out to be a very smart move for my career, I do not need to use IMBD and am still trying to navigate around my web. Frustrating because I can't even see some of the work that I have done, and friends have told me to look up. As I stated earlier I will be in a new "buns book" (not nude) and I didn't need IMBD to get that. James Cameron's major casting director came to LV SAG to audition, gave me a tremendous compliment on my acting skills, and promised to find me a major role. I know, I know, until I am world famous no one believe anything I say. And finally I promised myself to quit posting here because all of the negative flak gives me a headache. Someday very soon I hope you will find out all of the truth. (And yes I use my real name. Do the phonies you accuse me of being do the same?) Davida-Rochelle

You're welcome. I understand both sides, but I tend to stick up for those who cannot be defended or are targeted by the majority. Well, I am not saying you are lying or not. But If I were you, for the sake of your own career( whatever is professional comedy, acting, anything that is public), keep it to yourself. It's very common that when you are starting in the business you talk too much, you open up your life quite easily because you think you have to explain yourself all the time. Once you invite media/audience into your life, you cannot have a private/normal/common life. Use this as a lesson learned! I have not participated much in the forum as I used to, but I can assure you people are really friendly and fun to chat with and that's why I haven't deleted my account (I don't want to comment on GC any longer, unless the bullsh*t is too much). So, stick around and you will see, Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next