George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

+29
Wolfgang Gunnerson
madsky
Vilma
Jazz After Dark
Dior
socimar
Sabby
Cinderella
annemarie
Charley
noodle
sandwiches
lovelylois
MM
bellybaby
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Merlin
macs
Dexterdidit
LornaDoone
it's me
cindigirl
melbert
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
Katiedot
pattygirl
davidarochelle
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by it's me Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:34

hi LL
Good night

buonanotte
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 3 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:36

thank you very much
you are an encyclopedia!!!.

You're welcome! Smile

it's me wrote:hi LL
Good night

buonanotte

Ciao It's me! Buonanotte!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:43

lelacorb wrote:A Laglio years it is said that Gee has a secret boyfriend and that is a mechanic.

Lela,
I heard that too - I believe a plumber, which is still a mechanic of some sort.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 30 Sep 2011, 23:48

Ah, Louis Lane, now I got you!
When we did the e-mail EXCHANGE, you just forgot to give me yours?
Et salut Mesdames, I was missing you, flowers to all of you Give Flowers2
And one for Mr. Clooney Give Flowers
Oh, I'm so stupid, reading the topic I thought Mr. Clooney really had a secret girlfriend and now there would be some unique romantic story of true love.... silly me, still that naive.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 00:01

Dior wrote:Ah, Louis Lane, now I got you!
When we did the e-mail EXCHANGE, you just forgot to give me yours?
Et salut Mesdames, I was missing you, flowers to all of you Give Flowers2
And one for Mr. Clooney Give Flowers
Oh, I'm so stupid, reading the topic I thought Mr. Clooney really had a secret girlfriend and now there would be some unique romantic story of true love.... silly me, still that naive.

Dior!!! you see, i am still here and miss everyone! so, whenever there is a topic there is not too much GC or something controversial, I read it. I think you read my thoughts because I was about to e-mail you! Smile How are you?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz After Dark Sat 01 Oct 2011, 00:59

Adding further to LouisLane's explanation of Erotomania:

It's a form of OCD often associated with episodes of schizophrenia or bipolar syndrome.
Those suffering from it imagine that a complete stranger is in love with them. Someone with whom they've never met, nor communicated. In the case of a celebrities, they fantasize that messages are sent through the media, "like a Stonehenge" so to speak. Only one not agreed between two people.

It can be dangerous for the object of their affection when the erotomaniac starts to intensify the delusions to the point of obsession and harassment. It is due to mental illness that needs medical attention to be controlled.
It's purely a figment of their imagination and not substantiated by any form of communication with each other.

And it's not a case of a periodic nervous breakdown someone may suffer due to stress nor a bout of depression.
Drink

Jazz After Dark
Jazz After Dark
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 01 Oct 2011, 02:08

Davida it seems you are really here for some sort of self promotion and George's assistant is a woman and if there was a male he was probably just with George and part of the movie set crew. You keep saying you know these secrets about George the real reason behind his girlfriends etc but then you don't say anything more you just back away. Someone who was really on George's staff would not go into detail about George's dating life with an extra. Could be this person was having some fun with you. So far you haven't really said anything and you seem like you are playing little games. That is what get's up people noses. Either you tell us or you don't just stop with the I know something you don't know rubbish. Also you may be aware by now we are a pretty cluey lot and can smell B.S a mile away. So if you are going to tell a story you better hope there are no holes in it. Many of us have been around awhile and may know things that you don't. We know that George's assistant is female always has been so your story there sort of falls apart and we also know George's friends and the people who work for him are protective of him and would never go blabbling to complete strangers about his private life. I know there can be rumours on movie sets but that is different from what you are talking about.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 01 Oct 2011, 05:08

Thank you again LouisLane. I do like the humor and the jokes on this site. I have never had a very private life as I have always stood out rather than "fit in" to others' expectations. I should learn that the more I try to defend myself, the more I will be attacked by such ridiculous accusations I wish I could use it in my comedy act. Humor truly comes from childhood pain. That is why I started to follow G's career since UITA. When you are made fun of from an extremely young age your expectations are very different from others. Yet you do not want to see others picked-on either, especially if in some very small way they have demonstrated needed kindness. I certainly do not need to create a romantic fantasy life, and am far more interested in G because of his political/social welfare causes. In fact I laugh at the brazen sexual comments of some of the posters here. Yes I know they are teasing but I have never been able to even talk about anyone in that matter, not even my real life lover. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 07:27

you are really a romantic girl, Dior Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Sat 01 Oct 2011, 10:46

MyGirlKylie wrote: Shocked
Oh no, my secret is out. I tried not to give too many hints (my man is gone all the time, we like to go on motorcycle rides, etc) but darn it they figured me out. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go pack for my trip to Lake Co...I mean Lake Michigan. Yeah, that's it.

OMG! You are THE ONE!!!!! EEEE!!!! Cheerleader

Thanks for this post MGK, I had a nasty day at work yesterday, but this made me smile...
Vilma
Vilma
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 12:18

bella foto Very Happy
Vilma
nice avatar pic! I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 01 Oct 2011, 12:55

You're welcome Vilma. Glad I could help. geek
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 01 Oct 2011, 12:57

I'm new here too, although I have been reading this site for a while. You guys crack me up- even the occasional crazies! Although I prefer my crazies anonymous and locked in the cyber world. Back to the subject, I think another reason why some fans think George has a secret "one" hiding is because the "public" girlfriends never really match the man. Now, I don't know any of his "public" girlfriends, but I know a fair amount of people that know Stacy. And to put it bluntly, she is one slice short of a sandwich, and this was said well before she became George's date. I also saw George speak in person once in D.C. and either he is a much better actor than we give him credit for or he really is intelligent and has depth. I think some fans prefer to think he is hiding someone special, because otherwise his relationships are pretty shallow and it destroys the image.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:06

mad! ciao Hello!
help me!

"one slice short of a sandwich" means....?

grazie
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:12

Hi, Madsky,
I'm new too. An aficionado. Not a fan. That word stems from "Fanatic." Don't like it. Vomit 2

Exactly!!!! Spot on!
Many people are bemused about his choices. So they speculate whether he has something to "hide."
And I mean, people who admire his work and wonder about his private life. Others, shrug it off with indifference & lose even more interest.

Type "George Clooney" in any search engine and the first word that pops up next to it is "gay."
The most frequently recurring words appear first.
Maybe people are not too convinced. scratch

Up until Sarah Larson, I saw a lackluster chemistry between him & his previous gfs. Then with EC photos with George were so forced and never one kiss, that it looked FAKE.
As for Stacy, she's still "rumored" in many publications. I'm assuming it's some arrangement. But zero contact. And he doesn't look too enthusiastic in the few I saw at the TiFF nor the garden party with friends.

Basket

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 00:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction; written while groggy)

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:15

Sorry, she just isn't very smart. Not a great surprise I am sure to anyone.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:36

They don't have to be smart to be a G girl. They just need to be attractive(ish) and have some type of 'talent'. She can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Thumbs up!

Welcome mad sky.

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added welcome)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:45

Not a surprise at all! Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Next she'll be Twitting that the Dalai Lama is a "cutie."

And she's very average, girl-next-door with big, muscular long legs.
Well, what else would she have? A long torso like a Dachshund sausage dog? She's 6ft tall barefoot, so her legs ought to be in proportion.
One for Merlin!
Many sexy blondes:
Marisa Miller, Jessica Simpson, Douzen Kroes, Amanda Seyfried, Michelle Williams, Sharon Stone, Kirstie Alley... Razz
Age is not the issue. That's his public image perception.
Some over 50 year olds nowadays look better than 20-30 years younger.
Just observing from photos. Suspect

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:49

hi Wolfgang
tell me
why did you chose this avatar pic?
ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sat 01 Oct 2011, 13:59

Halo It reminded me of Rodin's Thinker, I guess.

George in serious contemplation here.
Renowned for his wit & intelligence.
Laughing

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmmmm
any finger here...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:12

socimar wrote:I heard that too - I believe a plumber, which is still a mechanic of some sort.

If his "secret love" is a plumber, maybe it's Josephine the plumber. You know from that commercial ad some of you may remember. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:15

Very good, cindi. Was trying to come up with something, but forgot about her. There are enough female plumbers out there, so I'm sure he'd find one that could "sweat his joint". Sorry, couldn't resist. Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Oct 2011, 15:33

All right, we're going way off topic. Let's leave it if we have nothing more to add.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 16:17

nono!
too funny
let's keep it alive Group
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2011, 17:35

Lol! You guys are way too funny.

This is good reading material (for entertainment)! Smile

Last edited by nnz on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 19:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 17:45

nnz, that's what we're here for.

Katie, why is a female plumber off topic? Just answering one of the rumors being spread about George. Why should everyone just assume that the plumber is a male, hell, even a mechanic can be a woman. Just saying! Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 01 Oct 2011, 19:18

Because the rumours of George and the plumber i Como are specifically rumours about a MALE mechanic. If you guys want to start a new thread about George being gay, by all means go ahead.

The reason I try to keep the threads on topic is because you can see how many people visit this site (take a look at the bottom of the home screen). The majority of those people are cruising past the site looking for information about George Clooney.

If this thread goes widly off topic, visitors will click on the thread looking to read about the 'The One' rumours and instead find a bunch of women making jokes about how they're secretly George's girlfriend or whatever.

I try to make this forum worthwhile for everyone who visits, not just the regular posters. And that means sticking to the promise that a thread that calls itself 'the secret girlfriend thread' is actually about the secret girlfriend.

I hope that makes sense.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 19:23

Okay, Katie, point taken. You make sense, of course. It's just hard to keep it serious. Especially a topic like this, where even the rumors are "non-rumors".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Oct 2011, 23:33

well
so we need to keep alive this 'the secret girlfriend thread'

not simple scratch
we need to study the situation

but G don't let us know enough
Botheration!
we can only speculate connecting the dots
assuming that his (later) love life is
not coherent
with his current behaviour

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 01 Oct 2011, 23:47

I guess, maybe.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 02 Oct 2011, 02:08

i dunno, i wish davida well i am interested in what davida has to say would love to see (her? him/he?) post more especially in the film work threads.....BUT.....

I am just so sick of the paranoia conspiracy theory riddled secret girlfriend crap i could scream. that is just my 'umble opinion.

I tend to agree with katiedot, if there's nothing more to add let the thread die a natural death.

JMHO *waves at everyone on the thread*

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 02:13

Sounds good to me. Wasn't a good thread. Should we alll take a vote and have Katie lock it out.
I vote to lock it down.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 03:06

It was good reading, I got a good laugh, but too much bs.

Lock it! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 03:09

I rather just look at pictures of Mr.Hotness Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 02 Oct 2011, 03:27

Unless Davida has something to add as this was started because of her statements in the beginning then yep probably lock it down. Nothing more to be said. Never believed the secret girlfriend and never will. George dates the girls he does cause the do what he wants and he knows he doesn't have to give his all no big secret there really!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 09:25

listen
there are no commas in English language?
I have my truoble translating
but
wt...

with no commas they all seem ONE BIG STATEMENT
ans I get lost... Brain explode

anyway
close that (if you want, but I don't)

sooner or later another one will pop up

Hello!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 02 Oct 2011, 11:52

I don't know about anyone else but I was sick when they did commas in school never quiet got the hang of them. Seriously! But I'm pretty good with full stops.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 12:17

full stop
as
putting an end/final/dunnohowtosay dot?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:05

@it's me
Re: my avatar... I thought it was like The Thinker...without the finger.
Gee, it does look like he's flicking Shocked
Unless....might be photoshopped. That's it. Looks like it's engraved on his forehead. Razz
So, I'll find something fluffier...

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:12

no need to be fluffy
only nice to see at
IMO

anyway the Fabiofinger story was strange
A LOT!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:21

And as for "The One", well, perhaps in the last few years he tired of all the excesses of his youth. I'm sure he's over-indulged.
So many women throwing themselves constantly at him too.
Chased
Superficial physical relationships are shallow, lacking real emotional connection. As a cultural leader, people may not look up to his choices, but by the same token, they may also assume he just hasn't found the right one for him yet. Love5

My theory is that the One, might not exist.... yet...
The past myths are just gossip mongering by sensationalists, the insane and pranksters.

What I am convinced about is that this rumored relationship with SK does not show a couple in love or even serious. More like acquaintances. (He looked happier hanging out with Cindy C & Rande in Venice. Or chatting with Bono in Toronto)

And definitely with EC he looked quite less than complacent. Some photos almost in despair. Swigging a pewter flask around?!
...IMO, body language in photos show a lot.

SL, KA, & others may have been good times/ no strings attached. For lack on anything better.... Biding time....

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:25

haven't read yet
anyway
GREAT PIC! Razz lol!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:30

My theory is that the One, might not exist.... yet...

huh
not even born?

18 are way too much
50/51.... What a Face

okok
stop
kidding

sigh
wot can I say
we must wait

hoping for the best
FOR BOTH
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:32

I'm convinced he's not gay. It's so blatantly obvious.

So the rumors of the ONE may have started from speculation. Due to his lack of real connections (as seen in photos, videos) with his recent past relationships. People wonder because most aren't convinced. scratch

And fertile imaginations go into overdrive...

When... and if... he finds a woman he loves and has a real relationship, I think it will be a while before he's open about it. I get a feeling he likes to guard his privacy. Love3

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz I felt like it)

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:34

a feeling?

I strongly think he strongly wants that
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 13:42

no, I meant, maybe not exist in his life yet
Like, perhaps they're both too shy. And it's a platonic thing.
Just my theories. Drink

Born? Of course she would be.

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 15:49

both too shy. And it's a platonic thing.

ohmioDio

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 16:59

Don't know about the "too shy" and "platonic".
Yes, admittedly George is shy, but only in the beginning, I imagine. I think he gets over it fast. I don't think any woman would be shy around George too long. His instincts in making people feel comfortable and at ease would challenge anyone's shyness.
Don't think George would keep it platonic too long is she was the one.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:03

Yes patty, now that's the George we all know and love. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next