George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

+29
Wolfgang Gunnerson
madsky
Vilma
Jazz After Dark
Dior
socimar
Sabby
Cinderella
annemarie
Charley
noodle
sandwiches
lovelylois
MM
bellybaby
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Merlin
macs
Dexterdidit
LornaDoone
it's me
cindigirl
melbert
MyGirlKylie
sisieq
Katiedot
pattygirl
davidarochelle
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:10

You bet'cha!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

"The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend - Page 4 Empty Re: "The One" - George Clooney's secret girlfriend

Post by davidarochelle Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:23

Wolfgang, I wish I knew more about you because I think that you are 100% right. I saw more of a connection with Renee Zellwegger and Julia Roberts, whose careers G also guided. Yet neither actress walked the red carpet. I feel that just because the girl likes the paps doesn't mean she means more to G than the many others that have been in his life. I saw a recent photo from Lake Como of G, Rande, Cindi, and a "girl in her 20's with short dark hair rumored to be G's romantic date." Is that girl too shy/private to be in the paps?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 17:25

"Platonic"!, that kind of relationship is for fools, (that's if they love each other)
Pretty soon they would both look for what we as humans crave for somewhere else (to be touched, to feel connected, that special bond between two people).

Last edited by nnz on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Oct 2011, 18:13

Gunnerson, i love your avatar! lol!
Do you post at celebitchy? I have the impression I saw your nickname there before.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 02 Oct 2011, 19:32

Gunnerson, on this site I have seen G in so many different hairstyles and costumes, and he still looks so sexy. Your choice of pic shows that even more feminine clothing and hair, that actors sometimes don for the very different roles they get to play, does not detract from his total hotness. All of the very different girls he has dated in his past, and who almost never appear in the media, are very, very lucky to personally experience his very sensitive eyes and muscular chest and long strong arms. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:43

@ LouisLane - Hi, Toots! No not the same person posting on Celebitchy. I think it was a case of identity theft. Probably someone from imdB playing games. I only post here.
Lying

@Rochelle - yes I like this profile photo too. I must admit, his jugular notch is very sensual. Oh, and the decolletage oozes sex appeal Like a Star @ heaven

I'm only guessing. He may have a secret love interest, for all we know. And he's not ready to introduce her to the world's prying eyes...yet. Or maybe they're not serious.

All we do is speculate. Time will tell.

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Oct 2011, 20:51

davidarochelle wrote:I saw more of a connection with Renee Zellwegger and Julia Roberts, whose careers G also guided.
Davida, I'm not calling you out or anything, I just need clarification on HOW you think George "guided" Renee and Julia? They were very established in their own rights before they "starred" with George. I'm just very confused.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 21:32

well
my romantic side hope lot of I love you for him

Last edited by it's me on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 21:39

cindigirl wrote:Yes patty, now that's the George we all know and love. LOL

I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:39

pattygirl wrote:Don't know about the "too shy" and "platonic".
Yes, admittedly George is shy, but only in the beginning, I imagine.
Curious, why do you think George would be shy with anyone?

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:41

he is a shy guy
sometimes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:49

I've read it several times that he is shy. Let's face it, we only know the "public" George. Nobody in "our circle" has ever seen the "private" man, when he is meeting someone new. Shy people are only that way with "new" acquaintences, but once they get to know people they are fine.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 02 Oct 2011, 22:53

I'm sure you have. I just don't remember ever reading that, that's why I asked. Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 02 Oct 2011, 23:57

Alright I will try again and clarify my position, and please be soft and gentle with me if you disagree. Melbert you make me laugh, which is why I'm still here, so I must try my best. G is well-known as "The Mayor of Hollywood" which is why he is always asked to host TV benefits. He is the best able to cajole performers to perform for charities and deal with their sometimes demanding agents and managers. One of the ways he got there is by advising not just double D list "entertainers" but also by helping stars (Julia Roberts, Renee Zellwegger) when they have "blips" in their careers, issues dealing with the paps, etc. He is also known in Hollywood as an extremely good lover so sometimes insecure actresses enjoy indulging (very lucky for them). To those of you on COH asking why I don't analyze/comment in the G film section, it's hard to constantly defend myself or my opinions and at least here some of your posts here are very funny to me. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:13

*walks away shaking head*
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:19

Melbert I don't understand your comment. But it is very hard for me to explain some things. It's been years since I have done any writing for any reason; I feel much more comfortable talking one-on-one so that I can answer questions directly. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Oct 2011, 00:24

I still don't understand how he "guided" their careers from your explanation. If they were having trouble with "paps" etc, sitting down as friends discussing things doesn't have anything to do with their careers.
And I have NO clue what this means in regard to the conversation.

"He is also known in Hollywood as an extremely good lover so sometimes insecure actresses enjoy indulging (very lucky for them)."

It's been a very long day for me, but, I just don't get it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 01:05

"the mayor", "good lover".

OMW! davida, I'm laughing so hard, I almost wet myself reading your post.

Where do you hear these things? Smile lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 01:13

Davida, I do believe now that you are a comedian by profession Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 01:20

There have been plenty of stories about George being a good lover. I seem to remember Katie reposting one from sometime ago not too long ago. He and Julia deny they ever dated mostly since she was engaged to Benjamin Bratt at that time. Julia also is and was a mega star and I don't believe after going through the Kiefer engagement etc she needed too much guidence from George they seemed more like brother and sister then lovers. And George and Julia/George and Renee did all walk the red carpet at some stage together. As professionals though. Renee was a wreck she gushed so much about George I thought I was going to get diabetes it didn't last very long for a reason! I see Stacy as nothing more then a fling but no I don't believe he is hiding his true love away somewhere. When Stacy goes (and she will) he will find someone else hopefully not so tall she looks like she can break him!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 03 Oct 2011, 02:53

He has long been known as the Mayor of Hollywood (an honorary title) because of all he has done and continues to do. He tried to save the Actors Home from closing, not sure how that worked out. He has been outspoken during different Guilds' difficulties. He has many friends who appreciate all that he has done and continues to do.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 03:04

The Actors Home closed because of financing. G was accused in the paps of breaking up Julia's relationship to Benjamin Bratt. They worked together on one of the Ocean's. On-set romances are usually publicly denied if a partner is involved with someone else. From way back Julia was regarded in Hollywood as an engaging personality on-camera but not that great an actress. I met her and Campbell Scott on-set once and while she was very nice to me, I knew the movie might not make that much money. G did a lot to help her career through Oceans. There are many different ways he can guide an actress's career as he is a very generous man. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 03:05

Wow, that's amazing. I guess davida
is not too far from the truth, lol.

Is the way that davida states things that makes it funny.

I wish Mr. G good luck at finding his soul mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 03:20

Thank you NNZ and with your kind words I now feel that I am "G-girlfriend style" model height instead of only 5'4". Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 03 Oct 2011, 04:07

Yes it did close because of financing. That was what George was trying to prevent. He wanted SAG members to pay dues proportional to their income, instead of all paying the same dues. That way maybe the Actors Home Fund could have received a larger portion of the dues and could have stayed open.
As far as George breaking up Julia's relationship with Benjamin Bratt, since when have the paps gotten it right. In almost every movie made, there is a supposed affair between co-stars of which there is no evidence beyond a smile, maybe lunch together on set and some laughs, and it doesn't matter if otherwise involved or not. Julia has had a weird love life - Keifer Sutherland, Benjamin Bratt, Lyle Lovett, and now has finally settled down with Danny Molder and their brood. Just recently the paps had George involved with Sandy Bullock on set of Gravity, just because he played with her son, Louis and took pics of him. Julia was in 2 Oceans movies plus Confessions of a Dangerous Mind with George. She was a star before Oceans11, having done Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman among others and didn't need George's help with her career. Davida makes it sound like he had a "casting couch". I don't think that's the case at all.

[quote]Davida said: "He is also known in Hollywood as an extremely good lover so sometimes insecure actresses enjoy indulging (very lucky for them)."
[u]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 04:32

Just to clarify and not to justify...

Julia Roberts was known to sleep around and mainly with her co-stars. True or fact, I simply don't care, but this gossip when around for ages. She also cheated on Kiefer with his best friend (I cannot remember his name).

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 06:00

I think it was Jason Patric I remember all the media frenzy surrounding her relationship with Keifer and the wedding got called off not that long before. Julia ran off to ireland with Jason. The rumour at the time was that Kiefer cheated first and that is how Julia dealt with it. And it is true Julia has been linked to most of her co stars though that doesn't mean she has slept with them all. By the time she worked with George she had a great career. Clearly her and George get along the video of her at his house interviewing him for Oprah shows that. It always seemed more platonic with these two. Could off had a very brief fling it wouldn't surprise me but nothing major.

Renee had already done Bridget Jones etc so no need for help for her either. I would have been more impressed if George could of got Renee to eat a cheeseburger she can be sickly thin at times. If you look at the women has has dated none has gone on to anything better then they had in the first place. Sarah tried to be a model but that fell flat and now she is a waittress again. All his girlfriends just make him having a secret "one" all the more unlikely.

Krista was a secret for awhile and she got work from George and has managed to get work afterwards too. Out of all the girls she is the one he really tried to help the most. Unscripted was a big break for her although it didn't do to well but she has had a couple of movies and tv shows since then.

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 06:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tried to make clearer)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Oct 2011, 06:27

Wasn't Julia Roberts already an oscar-winning star by the time she did the Oceans films? I do remember she was already earning 20 million dollars a film at that point because of the joke George says how he slipped a $20 note in with the script.

She, like the others, did the Oceans films as a bit of fun and as a favour to George, not the other way round.

I've no idea whether or not they ever slept together. Wouldn't surprise me either way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Oct 2011, 07:09

I thought that too cause I'm sure I remember her at the Oscars in a black and white dress with Benjamin Bratt is was for Erin Brokovich. I couldn't remember for sure if that was before O11 or not. I forgot about the 20 dollars joke between them. All the Oceans movies seem more like fun for everyone then work.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 03 Oct 2011, 07:21

Wow....this was a very entertaining thread! Davida, if I may add my two cents about your posts regarding George. The reason you got so much negative attention regarding them is because of the INSANE postings over at IMDb and other sites (i.e. dlisted, celebitchy, etc.) from a poster named "Silverscreen" among other ones and, I think, people were afraid that she had somehow slipped in over here. You know the saying "one bad apple spoils the bunch". I don't doubt that you did work with George (that must have been great) and thank you for posting your views on your time with him (I found it fasinating) BUT, when you start a post with "The One, George Clooney's secret girlfriend", be prepared to get some negative feedback from alot of us "old timers" because we are sick (at least I am) of this ridiculous fairytale. I, for one, would love to know more about your times on your movie sets and observations and think it would make a great thread. Just don't start the thread with anything to do with a "secret girlfriend or George is gay, etc.". Hello!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 08:57

I finally read about Silverscreen and that's why I started asking everyone who they were for clarification. I didn't realize that that was against your policy. Re the paps revealing all of G's "romantic interests": look how long it took the paps to talk about how short Tom Cruise is (I met him in person and I was shocked). The paps are restricted from discussing certain topics. And Pattygirl of course G doesn't have a casting couch. How ridiculous. Wish I could ask him to start one just for me. (Ha-ha) And when an actress has a "dip in popularity" logically it would make them feel insecure no matter how temporary the dip. Since G has always been known to be a fantastic diplomat with superior Hollywood power wouldn't it be logical for Julia to ask for steerage? Or acting tips? "Career guidance" includes which roles to pick, which even superstars have trouble deciding. And wouldn't Julia want to sleep with G just because he is a fantastic, kind person and a great lover? Yes I know it wouldn't be long term. I know I try to be very logical. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 03 Oct 2011, 09:06

Oh and Janieb, I never said G has one secret girlfriend. I just said the paps sometimes are controlled by the more powerful publicists and managers and can't always print everything that they know. So it would be logical that G could have many females in his life that are not reported. By the way did anyone see "Friends With Benefits" and remember the "teasing comment" re G and his "love life?" And did you all know G is an excellent singer (and I'm not talking just bluegrass)? Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:14

excellent singer Whistle
Mayor of Hollywood (an honorary title) king
great lover Love7
kind guy Very Happy

huhhhh
how many info cheers
keep this thread alive!
please!! Not worthy

Give Flowers2

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmmm...
can understand the
at the party/premiere/street/whatever women LITTERALLY THROW at me, all the time
amazing look, kind, intelligent, capable, actor, director, writer, producer, GREAT IN BED TOO, ekkekazz...... fin troppo George, TOO MUCH Shocked
really TOO MUCH!! affraid

Doh! forgot the money....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Oct 2011, 13:09

janieb wrote: Just don't start the thread with anything to do with a "secret girlfriend or George is gay, etc.". Hello!
Ah, sorry. This is where I have to apologise. Davida started asking about 'The One' in the middle of another thread and because that would take us wildly off topic I took her post and the responses and made it a new thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 03 Oct 2011, 16:40

Katiedot wrote:
janieb wrote: Just don't start the thread with anything to do with a "secret girlfriend or George is gay, etc.". Hello!
Ah, sorry. This is where I have to apologise. Davida started asking about 'The One' in the middle of another thread and because that would take us wildly off topic I took her post and the responses and made it a new thread.

Oh, OK! I also apologise, Davida. I didn't know that.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:29

Ok folks, we've gone way off topic again. I'm moving the singing posts to a new thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:30

Ladies, I must ask you what is the appeal of a "butt?" Eyes reflect personality and intelligence, chest and shoulders offer a nice place to rest my head, and the purpose of G's strong arms is to be wrapped around me. (One day, ahhh) Oh and to whomever asked, I was given some info about G by someone I have known for 15 years but don't have permission to reveal his name. He does have major film credits in LA and knows an awful lot about G, I assume from being on many, many sets. I wish I could talk to him again to ask him his opinion on Stacy; I assume he would start laughing. He did tell me to google the black actress from "Saved by the Bell." What a hotttt romantic story with G. And it also says what G likes to cook, although my actor friend says G's cooking repertoire has greatly expanded. Good 'cause I'm not fond of omlettes. (LOL) I'd rather be eating something else. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:48

Davida!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:53

davidarochelle wrote:He did tell me to google the black actress from "Saved by the Bell." What a hotttt romantic story with G.
Her name is Kimberley Russell and she has her own thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

davidarochelle wrote: And it also says what G likes to cook, although my actor friend says G's cooking repertoire has greatly expanded. Good 'cause I'm not fond of omlettes. (LOL) I'd rather be eating something else. Davida-Rochelle
It?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:55

romantic???

tell us
curious people Suspect

would really know what G likes to cook
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 04 Oct 2011, 05:57

davidarochelle regarding your comment about butts.... you don't know me that well since I don't post as much here as I used to on New Kid's site but I tend to have a very raucous and irreverent sense of humor so I just post what pops into my head not necessarily what I ultimately feel. I'll go for the laugh for the most part unless someone says something that really gets my goat.

Seriously though, I'm an eyes person they can tell you so much about a person - that's probably why I don't tend to look people I've just met in the eye because I don't want them to see inside of me. So I agree that the eyes are a window into a person.

The few times I've seen George in person I noticed he does tend to look people in the eye but I sensed a shyness about him despite that. I think I read somewhere that his dad told him that it's important to look people in the eye and so I think George works at that (not with his friends mind you) but with fans and people he's just met but IMO it's probably still not something that comes easily to him.

I also found him to be more attentive than one might have thought. I noticed he seemed engrossed in what he was doing but when I spoke to him he did acknowledge my comment so I think he is a good listener he just doesn't always react to what he hears if he chooses not to and in some situations it's probably the best course of action.

But enough of my analysis about eyes, listening and such.

I still stick to my comment (that was moved to another thread by the way) we don't need no stinkin singing just wet nekked butt. :-)

Back to you.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Feb 2012, 02:41

Pari wrote:There was a comment I came across on a Celebitchy article:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tapioca says:
February 16, 2012 at 9:44 am Well quite. Some dresses are truly offensive to the eyes, but the dislike of this one probably has more to do with who’s in it. She’s only borrowing him for a short while after all; deep breaths and relax folks! That said, it would look better if it was either full length, or if it lost the red lace over the shoulders.

Taylor Momson looks lovely (and her music isn’t bad if you’re a rock fan), but I have no idea why Bar, who’s boob-waist combo is near flawless, should be covering up her best features!

There was something about the "borrowing him" part that hit me real deep that got me wondering about the several things I've been reading all along on George's Boards...

So there have been comments for a long while on IMDb and JustJared... about a "Real Girlfriend"... and then an "Anna"... and whatever... Many have questioned her existence... And yes, there was a set of thoughts about it being from some women who believed they were "The One"... Well... we guessed, many wondered... It just could've been about anyone I guess... Story tellers, PR folks, Fans... BUT, this sure ran for a long while...

And then we have George's statement from the Hollywood Rep: He also has been cheated on and even ditched "and left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back. But we all make dumb mistakes."

IF in the beginning of George+Stacy, we heard voices that said "NOBODY was being HURT, that George+Stacy were not hurting anyone"... was it really true...??? In the light of George's statement then??? What about that "one woman" George was trying to win back?? Was she hurting and in pain, in the midst of all of this??

Sure, the Celebitchy feedback could be passed off as any other FAN feedback... everything on the Boards in fact... BUT IF NOT!!! As in taking it as a thought... that IF Stacy was indeed "borrowing" George from someone, who George has been trying so hard to get back everytime... and thinking more for this lady whoever it is that George seems to be trying so hard to get back that is... would Stacy be OK, AND would her father be OK, if another gentleman "borrowed" her mother for a while as his "Girlfriend"?? So also, would she be OK, AND would her mother be OK, if another young lady "borrowed" her father as "HER MAN" for a while??

Hmmm... and going by the rules... I guess, NOBODY will be getting hurt in all of that "borrowing" for sure... afterall, her mother / father was going to be having a great time anyways ?? Right Stacy?? Very Happy

Yes, the coin... Entrepreneurship...

Gosh!!!

But then... IF that was all plain fuss... and there really was nothing in it and Stacy was indeed Girlfriend for George... then George's statement must be some BIG FAT lie... is it not??? OR may be his fans on IMDb / JustJared were the ones that were lying and George simply "borrowed" that lie altogether Question Very Happy Question
I think this is probably the best place to reply to you (or at least until I get round to making a fan fiction section on this site!).

I think the mistake a lot of people are making with that interview is thinking that he's talking about his current situation. He's not. He's largely talking about the past.

When he uses the present tense ("I wake up five times a night") he's talking about the present. When he uses the past tense ("The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back") he's talking about the past. Sorry if that falls under 'captain obvious' material but it amazes me how many journalists aren't able to figure that out. I've seen reports where they're saying he's fighting an addiction to pain killers without including the fact that that 'bucket of vicodin' was given to him after his operation in December 2004.

If you ask me, the one George fought so hard to get back was Talia his wife. He's always said that she was the one he chased after and they'd split up a while before he got back together with her then married. We all know how well that ended . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 21 Feb 2012, 06:01

I do believe that there is "The One"

"The One" is George, the secret love fantasy to all of us/me

lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 10:33

"The One" is George

hmm.... Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 21 Feb 2012, 11:35

it's me wrote:"The One" is George

Oh yes!
hmm.... Suspect
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 11:37

oh! headache

G give me one of your big pills
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:52

Katiedot:
"...I think this is probably the best place to reply to you (or at least until I get round to making a fan fiction section on this site!).

I think the mistake a lot of people are making with that interview is thinking that he's talking about his current situation. He's not. He's largely talking about the past.

When he uses the present tense ("I wake up five times a night") he's talking about the present. When he uses the past tense ("The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back") he's talking about the past. Sorry if that falls under 'captain obvious' material but it amazes me how many journalists aren't able to figure that out. I've seen reports where they're saying he's fighting an addiction to pain killers without including the fact that that 'bucket of vicodin' was given to him after his operation in December 2004.

If you ask me, the one George fought so hard to get back was Talia his wife. He's always said that she was the one he chased after and they'd split up a while before he got back together with her then married. We all know how well that ended . . ."

Thanks Katie Smile

I thought I took it through a "recent past" journey... although NOT the long past... Most of George's statements can seem "timeless" I guess... so they kind of apply across Wink With a lot many interviews now made available... I guess statements are bound to be compared, cross-connected and checked out... I guess George alone might know just exactly what he meant... Very Happy Thanks once again Katie for explaining...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 21 Feb 2012, 18:55

it's me wrote:oh! headache

G give me one of your big pills

poisson davril
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 21 Feb 2012, 21:53

ma nooooo
my headache will increase!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4