George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

+36
Natascha
ladydi
it's me
Merlin
fluffy
m4rose
playfuldeb
sandwiches
bunny
marina
fava
socimar
pandabear
Bidbod
Snoopy
watching
Ello
bellybaby
Summer
LornaDoone
Lighterside
lolo"layla"
Stonehenge who?
Casey
cindigirl
Clooney
laetval
melbert
Dexterdidit
doris day
Charley
sisieq
Atalante
Katiedot
blubelle
lucy
40 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Jun 2011, 17:26

Cinderella, sorry I don't know how to make a link, but you can find it in Huffington Post, posted 10/15/09. Photos "George & Elisabetta Kiss at Premiere." At the premier of Men Who Stare at Goats in London.

If you can tell me how to make a link I'll send to you. I saved this on my favorites because she looks ridiculous in that dress and G looks like he'd rather be on another planet. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy Fri 10 Jun 2011, 17:26

@cinderella good luck with that, I gave up trying to predict her expiration date Jan.-Feb. of 2010.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 17:49

1 hr. at the most, less depending on who is driving!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 17:53

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Canalis in Como, to leave the old town is in the wrong direction
E 'in Laglio Clooney's house. "Como is beautiful, I'm here on holiday"

Elisabetta Canalis is located in Como, to be precise in Laglio, a guest of her boyfriend George Clooney in Villa Olenadra. It 'been noticed while he was buying a phone shop in the historic center, in the company of a friend with whom he spoke in English. Now journalists and paparazzi were crowded outside the store. Impossible for her to escape the cameras and microphones. Has not given interviews, but merely to say that "Como is beautiful" and "I'm here on holiday. " Then he got in the car, but had diffocoltà out of the walled city. To gain the release has taken the restricted traffic zone against his hand. To be precise walked away from Piazza San Fedele Luini going past the no entry sign.

The so called "friend" with whom she spoke English to is her PR lady, the same who was with her and George outside the Hotel in Milan. I guess she take her along everywhere she goes including buying a cellphone.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:07

Looks like bad weather in Como. Don't know why she didn't have her friend wait outside store for her instead of her walking to car. Unless of course she wanted to be papped?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:19

Another statement from Elisabetta appeared in from DonnaVip. Under her photo taken in Milan (Photo| Socialitelife.com) when she and George arrived at the hotel Principe di Savoia, the title says:

Italian
Elisabetta Canalis è quasi sicura che sposerà George Clooney
GIUGNO 10, 2011 DONNA VIP 0 COMMENTI

A spasso con il suo bel George Clooney per le strade fashion di Milano, Elisabetta Canalis è stata paparazzata qualche giorno fa all’Hotel principe di Savoia di Milano. Dopo l’intervista rilasciata a Chi in cui spiega che il suo rapporto d’amore va a gonfie vele, sembra che la ex velina sia sempre più certa che un matrimonio ci sarà.Clooney ha spesso dichiarato che nella sua vita non ci sarà più un matrimonio (dopo l’ultimo con Talia Balsam), ma Elisabetta non demorde e sembra sempre più convinta che prima o poi il suo principe azzurro la porterà all’altare.

“Non potrei mai stare con un uomo che da me non vuole figli o che non crede nei miei profondi sentimenti”, avrebbe dichiarto la showgirl che presto vederemo in televisione in prima serata.
Foto| Socialitelife.com

English:

Elisabetta Canalis is almost sure that she will marry George Clooney

Taking a stroll along the fashionable streets of Milano with handsome George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis has been photographed a few days ago at the Hotel Principe di Savoia.

After her interview in "CHI" magazine she explained to us that her love story is still going strong and it seems that the "ex velina" is even more certain now that a wedding will take place. Clooney has often declared that he is not marrying again (after his first marriage to Talia Balsam), but Elisabetta won't let it go and she is more convinced that soon or later her prince charming will marry her.

“I could never stay with a man who does not want any children with me or does not believe in my deepest feelings”, said the showgirl whom we will able to see soon on TV on prime time.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:30

socima, another statement she made in the beginning of their relationship:
"I am looking for a lasting relationship." With George? Hahaha
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:38

George has been seen in the streets "Five Days" in Milan and then driving
the car stopped at a bar but then she just fell for a coffee
while he was in the car, at night have been seen and photographed at
Restaurant "by James" which is close to the house of Ely. I know where she lives and
I know people who live near you, this is the reason why I
sure of what I write
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:47

@lucy, I didn't mean it that way. I meant we should have one poll of who thinks they'll stay together and get married (and what date) and who thinks they will split (and what date). And the winner gets Not worthy

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 Empty edit

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:51

@cindigirl To share a link, see your internet address bar at the top of your page, copy it and place it in your message. But don't worry about this one, I'll look it up myself. Thanks for the info! Very Happy

Last edited by Cinderella on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 18:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 10 Jun 2011, 19:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here it is. Thanks Cinderella for the tip.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 10 Jun 2011, 20:04

socimar wrote:I think I heard that she is actually cooking as part of a team competing with other teams made up of celebrity and non-celebrities. The show will only last 5 weeks.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, ... , this izzzzzz going to be fun again. Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 20:25

I hope she doesn't put fire on the set if she doesn't get her way...

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 10 Jun 2011, 21:35

She is cooking sea bass cookies!!!! Yummy!!!!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 21:48

Watching: thank you for the timeline you wrote. It is really weird how they went for so long without being shot and they are being shot now. My guess is he knows he's gonna be followed and he wants the press following him going to Sudan.
@lelacorb: thank you for the update!

Alert: if you know you won't like this, don't read it !!!! Censored
I don't know a better way to write my opinion here and I apologize in advance if I am offending anyone or any opinion that you might have that differs from mine. As a follower of his CAREER and his career ONLY for 16 and half years (the other 6 months, I have unfortunately followed his personal life too), I am going to give my opinion in this, for many, rubbish love story full of nonsense...
1- I do think he knows what she says, he's fully aware of it. Does he care? for the most part, noooooooooooo!!!! Like Lainey said: the only time he probably cared was when she wrote the JA comment on twitter. She probably thought she was befriending Angelina Jolie and completely forgot /didn't know that HER MAN is a friend of JA in a long time, long before Pitt and one of THE BOYS worked with her on friends. This story only proves how dumb and delusional she is, moving on... Razz

2- Do you think if I think that he might be behind many of her talks? perhaps so... The gift she gave Giuliana Rancic to Bill Rancic? totally a GC type of prank and, honestly, I don't think she had the brain to come up with this own (by the way I did not see the interview, but some fans commented online they thought it was weird)... Cool

3- Stan knowing they were papped? kind of make sense, but saying this to the press gives an wide open window to think this was a photo op... ops! Rolling Eyes

4- GC looks uncomfortable when he is photographed with her some may say. Some others will say: he's a great actor! What I think?
He might feel uncomfortable because he doesn't know what the girlfriend of ______ might say/ do in public and by saying/doing something unexpected while standing next to him, we/he cannot know what type of reaction he can have. Blah blah blah Shit hits the fan
Is he an excellent actor? I am sorry, as much as I like his career's choices, he is not an excellent actor. He is a good actor, who's handsome, charismatic, chooses the right roles for him and chooses to work with great directors. Who are we kidding? he's not a Daniel Day Lewis, Kevin Bacon or Johnny Depp. His acting range is limited, he did not make bold choices when he was younger , I doubt he will do it now that he is aging so rapidly and I think he knows that too! My point is: you cannot fake/hide happiness... Wasn't he all smiles with the SL on red carpets and all over the place? Laughing I love you got my point? hope so...

3-He might like her? Sure! Are they both self-absorbed? most likely. He might love? maybe...who knows?????!!!! just the two of them. Well, I have to rectify my answer for the last question, just GC knows it since she is delusional! Surprised Shocked

4-Why is GC with her? She might have something we don't know (that's an obvious observation!). Kinky sex? Kinky of course! Accepting him cheating her as long as this remains very privately? why not??!!! They are compatible in taste and/or behavior? i guess... Is she the type of women he likes? for sure! I\'m with stupid cheers

5- Is he trying to be Warren Beatty of his generation? perhaps... Is he going to be? I doubt it! Warren Beatty, after years of a womanizer behavior, married someone classy and talented. GC? Divorced a classy and talented woman (Thalia Balsam). No By the way: GC is not a bachelor, he is a divorcee...so, no he won't be Warren Beatty...

6- Will he marry this tool? who knows? Wishful thinking: I don't care, but I wish he would never bring her to any premieres or red carpets again. Will he follow my wishfull thinking? of course not! Why? He is George F*ck*ng Clooney and he can do whatever he wants and doesn't need to answer to anyone!!!! king

7- Will I bet on a split? no way jose! I don't see this split coming anytime soon, especially now that everyone is talking about it. So, it i will be too obvious and he wants the press attention when he goes to Sudan. Love3 Love2 But something is up (as Ted said) and Dexterdidit said recently "something is going on", I guess so too.

8- Is he being discreet due to his Humanitarian efforts towards Sudan and the load of work he is doing? I think so. Do I take his humanitarian efforts seriously? no, not yet. Sorry Mr. Clooney...Do I applaud him for trying? yes, I do.He so knew people would not take him seriously that he was smart enough to back himself with many people with credibility, such as: John Prendergast, Don Cheadle, Nicholas Kristoff and so on.. 10 out of 10 Concentrating

9- The lack of credibility that a lot of people have pointed out is due to only and only one person: George Clooney himself! Sorry, but as much as I do admire his career choices, his personal choices are really odd. I am sorry again, but I am not trying to be judgemental here , far from it. But remember that saying : actions speak louder than words? yeah... I guess he prefers this other saying: do as I say, not as I do. Yeah Right

10- Will I still follow his career? of course, as long as he keeps making good movies, worth paying to watch them! Will I support his humanitarian causes? of course, as human beings we must put an end to the suffering of the ones who cannot fight for themselves. Will I talk about his personal life? I wish I would not, but I doubt it. Everytime I think I won't, the girlfriend of_______ steps up and unloads bags of *%$# doing her b*tch face... she makes any human being with common sense to shake his/her head, roll eyes and laugh. So I will probably sit and laugh a lot this Summer (I meant to say in between research, reading and writing papers. After all, unlike her, I have a job and I am good at it! ha!). It happens

Thank you for your virtual attention,
LoisLane.

ps: I am posting here an opinion written on celebitchy during Eli's apperance as Miss Cannes:

45.Aqua:
May 19th, 2011 at 6:03 pm Ever since George and Elisabetta attended the Oscars together everyone had speculated that George would kick Ellys butt to the curb for several reasons. One her attitude on the Red Carpet and her refusal to stand up for Katherine Bigalows acceptance speech for both of her Oscar wins. which was a first in Oscar history.

Two her alleged coke/prostitution scandal instead of kicking her butt to the curb, he has stood by her.

Three her endless T.V. and print interviews where she does nothing but gush about her and Georges relationship but instead of kicking her butt to the curb he lets her gush on.

Four her infamous Ziggy pop/Aniston comparison (would of liked to have been a fly on the wall that night to hear what he said) but instead of kicking her butt to the curb he made her take her twitter account down.

And last but not least the napkin ring speculation are they or are they not engaged? but instead of kicking her butt to the curb George probably though it was funny because they both have the same sarcastic/dry sense of humor.

Bottom line here folks is that he won’t kick her butt to the curb until he’s good and ready too.

She is now with George for maybe two reasons one she is done with her modeling gig.

Two the brake up rumors has started.
affraid

You see? He did not dump her, did he? Guilty conscious from his Catholic upbringing and a reminder how he treated SL in the end? ... Now, let's the Summer festivities begin!!!! Woo hooo!

psII: sorry for the amount of editing...

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 01:56; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar + add info)

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 10 Jun 2011, 22:02

I think George WOULD keep Stan updated when paps are around. I'm guessing they do stay in touch quite often. IMHO

If George didn't call the paps, than I'm guessing EC/Val did as EC was in full makeup. Also, you can see Val (I think its her) coming out of the hotel.

In the shopping video, the person in the car with EC is wearing white. Didn't the person at the hotel video have on something white? So, Val (or whomever) is with EC at Como. LOL, of couse EC and Val? could have driven to Como to shop to make it look like EC is staying at Como.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 Empty Cooking Program

Post by sisieq Fri 10 Jun 2011, 22:09

I know we talked about it elsewhere, but unless I'm blind, I don't see a thread about the new program with Al -

Google Translate -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is the translation saying EC made the blunders or the Chef?

Just thought of something. I thought it was tacky of EC to mention about Streep and the sauce in one of her interviews. I realized EC purposely said that to help make her look good for being a host on the cooking show.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2011, 22:15

There might be an entirely different reason why George hasn't been photographed with Elisabetta, or anyone else for that matter: look at the photos in Milan. Has he gained a little bitty of weight? I hate having pictures taken when I know I've gained weight. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 10 Jun 2011, 22:18

LouisLane - Hear hear!! I didn't have a clue about his personal life until I joined this site. I wanted to see some pictures that only members could see so I signed on. I don't follow actors, or musicians. Maybe hockey players but I am Canadian.... Razz

She may be the one for him. It's up to them to figure that out. Until then the fans and media will continue to talk about them. I mean this is a GC forum and most of the active threads are about her and their relationship. Then again, he hasn't had a movie out since The American (which I'm not sure I want to see) so what else is there to talk about.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 23:11

"The American"? No you don't want to see that, the worst movie (and worse acting - by the way did he speak in that movie, I hardly heard him say a word!) I have seen in a long time. It's a remake of "The Day of the Jackal" and old movie which is much better.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 23:20

It was called "stovetops and knives" but as of yesterday the name was changed to "The night of the Chefs". There will be celebrities who will each support a team made of young cooks.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Jun 2011, 23:22

Didn't M. Streep attend the wedding last summer at George's, EC couldn't wait to find a way to fit that into a conversation." Not only did I cook for one of the greatest actress AKA Julia Childs, she liked it"! Well maybe cooking will be something she does well, and she will get offered her own cooking show , she can stay in Italy that she loves and warms her so, and we can take the drunken George Clooney home to LALA land!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Jun 2011, 23:35

@And the winner gets a party in the kitchen! Katiedot won't spring for anything else, we've tried asking for trips to Como, even a villa next door to George's. But noooooo she tooo cheap!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 00:18

I am with socimar on that one, don't watch the American...unless you do like I did for free... Smile

Can you believe I became a Clooneyfan with that post that I wrote my 10 thoughts on GC with EC love story? Oh the Irony!!!! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 00:41

calypso wrote:There might be an entirely different reason why George hasn't been photographed with Elisabetta, or anyone else for that matter: look at the photos in Milan. Has he gained a little bitty of weight? I hate having pictures taken when I know I've gained weight. :-)

He is 50 for heaven' sake. Don't men start putting weight at that age? Even if he diets and exercises there is still the age factor. Is it called gravity? Oh no, that's the movie he is shooting in London, how appropriate!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:30

LOL I thought the same thing bluebelle go sea bass. Maybe she is trying to get people to think George may show up! After all according to her they are serious enough to get married wouldn't all soon to be husbands come out to support their future wives. CS
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:32

Why do celebrities support young chefs? I mean how? What are they going to say you need more garlic? I was hoping Eli would at least cook and mention how much her boyfriend loves her cooking.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:37

The split rumours are a lot bigger and have spread all over the place unlike last time and we have pals of George's talking which is never a good sign for the girl he is dating. I think it is over the fat lady just hasn't sung yet!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:47

I think the fat lady is in the wings, warming up her vocal cords.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:49

IF he was worried about his weight he would not have worn those baggy pants. He looks good with a little weight gain anyway. Eli said what she said to get attention and it worked. For whatever reason he isn't ready to admit the split but yes I think it has happened. He has done this sort of thing before if things were really serious between them then we wouldn't be hearing her even mention the word marriage. It would be done quickly and quietly! I think she is getting all the attention she can while she can and she has her show next week so these photo ops are in her best interest not his. I saw the video her looking out the shop for no apperant reason but to see if they were there it was her PR lady with her. I guess they didn't check the getaway but they got lots of video and she happily chatted. What I found odd was they didn't ask her about George and the wedding talk! So yes her PR team has been very busy and will continue to be for at least the next week or two. When will the breakup happen I don't know but I won't be surprised when it happens. Things haven't been right for sometime and if you really think there is going to be an engagement then I have a bridge you can buy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 07:51

Me too Katie! A couple of weeks at most. Or maybe when her new show starts.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 11 Jun 2011, 08:00

watching wrote:I don't really want to buy into the "they are old shots" drama that is happaneing at JJ and I assume at IMDB but I do have to question that her outfits appear a bit different. Black on black, differences in the light - could be explained. But why in the shots with George and the ones of her smouting away on her own is she carrying clearly different handbags?
Two different sets of shots. The first set were of her and George arriving at the hotel. The second lot are of her leaving the hotel, I assume later that day. She's wearing the same clothes but has a pashmina wrapped around her (the one she had on her arm arriving), a different handbag and she's holding a bunch of flowers.

The picture caption at Zimbio says that she was photographed leaving the hotel with flowers.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 11 Jun 2011, 08:31

watching wrote:Oh look, the condescending and sanctimonious “I work in PR so I know more than you” tone
With respect, I was responding to Bellybaby so not sure how that could possibly have upset you. She was asking how come his PR would know about the paps and I gave my opinion as a PR person.

watching wrote:harass, mock and belittle
Not sure where you got harassed, mocked or belittled. You made some pretty ludicrous statements and I disagreed.

watching wrote:The issue I raised was that Betty hasn’t been in Milan for them to hook up there. Did I say that I was accounting for every day of his damn life – no!
This makes no sense to me and this was my whole point. How can you say that she's not been in Milan at any time in the past two years if you can't account for every day of his damn life? On what basis do you make that statement?

watching wrote:I wrote: “Their famewhoring makes it easy to determine where they are and when they are together (in the most general of sense)”. If you read that in my post and to you that means I am accounting for every moment of their lives then you need some serious help.
Again, this doesn't make any sense to me. If their famewhoring doesn't mean you can account for every moment of their lives (which directly contradicts your statement that it makes it easy to determine where they are) then why even mention it?

watching wrote: “With his work schedule being so well known and her joy in the attention from the paps, I only question when they had a chance. Not that it isn’t plausible to occur, I just can’t think of a period where they both have fallen off the radar at the same time when both weren’t working for the opportunity to present itself.” [/i]How is that stating it never happened?
Can you really not see how you contradict yourself here? You say that it's possible they could have met up and then go on to say how you can't see it being possible because they "have famewhored so much that we known when they are in different countries." Again, you're the one saying that their famewhoring tells you where they are all the time so there isn't in your view a single time in the past two years when they could have met in Milan.

watching wrote:You imply that he can easily slip into Milan without anyone knowing when he is in Europe – sure, he can. Did say that he couldn’t? No, not at all.
Actually you said he couldn't. Because of all his famewhoring and work schedule and humanitarian commitments you said that there wasn't any time when they could have met. That was your very first sentence.

watching wrote:OK, I’ll play because anyone who dares post something that is not in the same vein as your “decrees as to the absolute truth of George” must come forward and defend their commentary.
Oh, do remind me where I decreed that everyone has to respond to anything I wrote.

watching wrote:The three weeks he was in London, could he have spent the weekend in Milan? Sure (if he wasn’t filming)
Three weeks? How do you know? As far as I know we have the date he started filming but not the date he travelled to London. Did he leave at the very last minute, or did he come a bit ahead of time to rehearse and meet the other actors? No idea. We also don't know that he was filming all day every day while in London. So yes, plenty of opportunity to travel if he had wanted to. But not according to you, because you know where both of them were every day for that entire period.

watching wrote:He was regularly spotted going to dinner and in hotels.
How many times was he spotted? Off the top of my head I think it was around five times, more or less. During three or maybe more weeks. Where was he the other 20+ evenings of filming?

watching wrote:You state that during the filming of The American they could have easily stayed at her place without anyone knowing
I think I said he could have visited at any time during that July to November period. If you think that's not possible then fine, but I do wonder what you base that opinion on when there aren't paparazzi shots for every day of that period.

watching wrote: no, actually they couldn’t have. They were papped every day
No they weren't. They were papped often but not every day and not every minute of the day. He lives an hour's drive from Milan, so I still think he could have easily have been at Como in the morning and gone to Milan that same day. The same when he was filming in Italy. He had weekends off, may even have had days off during the week when he could have gone.

watching wrote: her apartment is in a well known building to the paps, they would be hanging around. I mean the paps got her leaving her apartment block with her mother to go shopping, you think they wouldn’t have gotten George?
You're really clutching at straws here IMO. The Dorchester is very well known with the paps and yet George stayed there at least three weeks and didn't get caught once. I doubt the paps hang around outside Betty's house either waiting on the off chance that she's home. She gets papped when she tips them off, but otherwise?

watching wrote:I used the dates of pap shots as the base of my post that they were never in a position to be in Milan together
Again, you're stating as a fact that they could never have been in Milan together. So you are saying that you can account for every day in the past two years then?

watching wrote:Just posting my opinion.
As am I. Why do you think it's ok for you to have an opinion but not me?

watching wrote:Really tired of always being the one who is attacked here.
"Always"? "the only one"?? "attacked"??? Who is "always" attacking you? As far as I can remember this is the second time I've responded to something you've written. That's twice in six months.

watching wrote: Everyone else can write whatever they want but me, I get a bucket of scorn.
Everyone can write what they want and that includes people who don't agree with you.

watching wrote: If you don’t agree with my opinion – that’s fine. Ignore it. Scroll past it. Say to yourself – nope, don’t agree.
I could say the same to you too. Ignore my response or scroll past it. But don't EVER tell me what I can or can't respond to.

watching wrote: Don’t tear my post apart for the sole reason that I posted it. And if you feel a need to debate it, maybe you can try to do it in a way that isn’t about attacking, scathing commentary
I think you're reading a lot of stuff that's not there into my post.

It's not personal, but I found your statement that they couldn't have ever been together privately in Milan supported by a time line or paparazzi shots to be ridiculous.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 11:43

@watching: 2011 – April - George shooting Ides then LA for George to attend Obama event. Betty papped in Italy lunching with friends then later in LA after George is back in town For this timeline, I would add a lunch of a bunch of A-listers with Mr. President barack Obama. I wonder why he didn't bring Miss Canalis, his co-pilot to such an important event. Was it because he didn't want to pay for her dinner? was it because she didn't want to pay for it (we all know hoe she works hard and does charity, why not donate?)? oh, wait! maybe she used the back door entrance! to keep their relationship private...

@sisieq: you're right, maybe Val and Eli tipped the paps off... It would explain how uncomfortable he was, pretending to hug her... But I still back up everything I said.

@sandwiches: I know right? but I cannot say I am not having fun, finding out so late in his career the girlfriends he chose was good. I can say now that I am not biased for not liking Eli. She makes it sooo easy

@Dexterditi: IF he was worried about his weight he would not have worn those baggy pants. He looks good with a little weight gain anyway. I agree, he looks soooooo much better when he gets some weight. He looked great while shooting The Ides of March, Gravity? not so much... The whole post is spot on, great post!

The comment I made about the attention he needs for the SUdan issue, I think was given my cindigirl recently, I have to give proper credit.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 11:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 11:48

Maybe she is trying to get people to think George may show up!
That's exactly whta i was thinking!!!! He can even cook there...

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 12:50

socimar wrote:
laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Canalis in Como, to leave the old town is in the wrong direction
E 'in Laglio Clooney's house. "Como is beautiful, I'm here on holiday"

Elisabetta Canalis is located in Como, to be precise in Laglio, a guest of her boyfriend George Clooney in Villa Olenadra. It 'been noticed while he was buying a phone shop in the historic center, in the company of a friend with whom he spoke in English. Now journalists and paparazzi were crowded outside the store. Impossible for her to escape the cameras and microphones. Has not given interviews, but merely to say that "Como is beautiful" and "I'm here on holiday. " Then he got in the car, but had diffocoltà out of the walled city. To gain the release has taken the restricted traffic zone against his hand. To be precise walked away from Piazza San Fedele Luini going past the no entry sign.

I couldn't hep noticing how much she is trying to show off. After leaving the phone shop and the real nice and funny pap keeps calling her name and talking to her she turns to her friend and IN ENGLISH she says "he is cute!". The pap replied, "Oh we are speaking English now, very good, my compliment, it's perfect". I think that she was trying to show that her English is now perfect after the bad performance with De Niro at San Remo and other occasions. The same pap also told her "I guess that now you have arrived all the gossiping (about your love story) will died out" she smiled but did not answer. As for taking the several wrong turns, the poor pap tried to help her by asking "do you want me to help you to get out of the historic center?" but she was stubborn and kept going around not finding her way out, he also added "..but do you have a pass for driving in the historic center?" (In Italian small and historic town only the permanent residents can drive in the historic center of the town, all guest and tourists have to park outside the walled city...and walk), again she did not reply and ended up driving out in a one way street.

All the newspapers in Como (3 so far) are talking about the incident. The title below is from LA PROVINCIA DI COMO (Como's local newspaper) dated yesterday, June 10, 2011. It says: Elisabeth in the historic center. She exits on a one way street.

Elisabetta Canalis in centro
Esce in auto in contromano.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:03

Of course he won't show but she isn't above letting people believe it. We of course expect a wrap up from our italian friends! we will be hearing more about this for sure could be the start of something new for her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 11 Jun 2011, 13:09

socimar the so called friend IS her friend;
you should post also the comments about what people thinks about the idiocy of the paps

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:01

ah and we could start a discussion about :
why canalis had an umbrella in como?
nobody usually has an umbrella in june
why she was buying something in the vodafone shop?
probably clooney was so angry with her that he threw her telephone in the lake so that she had to buy another one. hmmm
but strange that she bought vodafone when she was for long time advertising for telecom...hmmm
may be the telephone is not for her but for clooney because during a terrible quarrel (we dont have pics but waiting for them)she threw his cell in the lake?(again there are no pics but may be hopefully some fisher will find one cell and give us the proof thet the day 10 of june 2011 they were quarrelling?)

anyway IMO canalis in the center of como again without clooney is undeniably another step to their split
why clooney would have not gone to the vodafone shop in como if they were ok? the vodafone shop in como,as you could see from video, is like the sistina chappel,you cannot lose it,its one of the main turistic attractions in north italy,so this is another: yes they are splitting ,IMO

and where are piero and mia? im surprised that nobody mentioned this fundamental fact;
if we dont have pics of the poor dogs, we are allowed to think that clooney probably buried them in the garden;we dont have any pics of that but the abcence of piero and mia in the vodafone shop in como should open another discussion IMO
"piero and mis" are no more admitted to the villa
"has clooney killed piero and mia in a moment of rage against canalis because she was wearing an umbrella in como?"
"piero and mia were kidnapped by the mafia connected with camalis"?
"piero and mia witness in the trial against berlusconi are kept closed by the italian police at the principe savoia hotel.thats why clooney canalis stayed shortly in milano"(but this still not explains why they were wearing jackets)
i think that we have to ponder all this deeply and seriously...

good resons to spend some hours doing a long biopsy of these facts or hipothesis
above all ",the umbrella in june" case after the "jackets in june"

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:37

doris day wrote:ah and we could start a discussion about :
why canalis had an umbrella in como?
nobody usually has an umbrella in june
why she was buying something in the vodafone shop?
probably clooney was so angry with her that he threw her telephone in the lake so that she had to buy another one. hmmm
but strange that she bought vodafone when she was for long time advertising for telecom...hmmm
may be the telephone is not for her but for clooney because during a terrible quarrel (we dont have pics but waiting for them)she threw his cell in the lake?(again there are no pics but may be hopefully some fisher will find one cell and give us the proof thet the day 10 of june 2011 they were quarrelling?)

anyway IMO canalis in the center of como again without clooney is undeniably another step to their split
why clooney would have not gone to the vodafone shop in como if they were ok? the vodafone shop in como,as you could see from video, is like the sistina chappel,you cannot lose it,its one of the main turistic attractions in north italy,so this is another: yes they are splitting ,IMO

and where are piero and mia? im surprised that nobody mentioned this fundamental fact;
if we dont have pics of the poor dogs, we are allowed to think that clooney probably buried them in the garden;we dont have any pics of that but the abcence of piero and mia in the vodafone shop in como should open another discussion IMO
"piero and mis" are no more admitted to the villa
"has clooney killed piero and mia in a moment of rage against canalis because she was wearing an umbrella in como?"
"piero and mia were kidnapped by the mafia connected with camalis"?
"piero and mia witness in the trial against berlusconi are kept closed by the italian police at the principe savoia hotel.thats why clooney canalis stayed shortly in milano"(but this still not explains why they were wearing jackets)
i think that we have to ponder all this deeply and seriously...

good resons to spend some hours doing a long biopsy of these facts or hipothesis
above all ",the umbrella in june" case after the "jackets in june"

Doris Day
I don't quite understand your message. Didn't you hear the thunders in the video? I thought it was outside my house but it was sunny and 100 degrees here; however having been born and lived in the Lake of Garda (near Lake Como) for several years, I know that even in the summer, when it rains and thunders, the temperature can be as low as 40-50 degrees Farenheit, that is....hence the umbrella and the jacket.

The Vodafone. Easy. American cell phone DO NOT WORK IN EUROPE, personal experience, just came from there. What you do is change the SIMS card and you go to any store like TIM, Vodafone or even the tobacconist (Sale & Tabacchi) to add minutes. I did that in Milan and in Venice at several VODAFONE stores because they seem more numerous than other stores (they are everywhere in northern italy).

As for Piero and Mia, yes I am worried about them especially for Piero whom she kissed on his tongue at the PETA photoshoot. If her maternal instinct are "for the moment" only for her dogs, where are "her children"? No mother would leave her kids behind specially when she is starting a new TV show lasting several weeks and of course the MUST vacation that would follow driving George's boat around lake Como.

Last edited by socimar on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:47

doris day wrote:socimar the so called friend IS her friend;
you should post also the comments about what people thinks about the idiocy of the paps

The pap who kept calling Elisabetta was trying very hard to help her out of the historical center of town but she kept avoiding him. He also told her that she could not park in the historical center of town because it was illegal if she did not have a special permit ("pass" as he called it) which is given only to local residents (guests/tourist have to park outside the walled city and walk to the center of town). She was driving in every direction like in a cage with no exit and she ended up driving out in a one way street with the pap shouting at her not to do it because it was illegal (he even chuckled when she went anyway). I thought the pap was extremely nice and even Eli speaking to "her friend" in English she said "he is cute".

Three newspapers (one being La Provincia di Como) of yesterday are talking about the "incident".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 17 Empty Name

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:49

@Soc... I don’t quite understand your message:
Didn't you hear the thunders in the video? I thought it was outside my house
American cell phone DO NOT WORK IN EUROPE, personal experience, just came from there.
scratch

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 14:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:03

I wish her the best but, I have a feeling her future will not be with Georgeous. If they are on a spilt, he’s being such a gentleman not to destroy her future endeavors AND possibly his, too. As you noticed he arrived in Milan to do a commercial. Well, if he would have split with her before that, how do you think the fiasco would have gone? The commercial was for a Bank, very demure. Everyone says that they don’t like Eli over there but you never know how the public will take the split! I personally believe there will be a split.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:06

Laaaaaaaa - Oh, I was dreaming! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 11 Jun 2011, 15:19

I heard the "thunder" on the video. The sound was faint and I wondered if it was just me, but the thunder was real.

I think Elisabetta should get a "navigator" to show her the way. LOL She might be "directionally-challenged" like me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 11 Jun 2011, 16:48

If they are splitting and I hope they are, why all the Milan photos? Was the one of her carrying an armful of flowers suppose to make us think that G gave them to her?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 16:59

Generally is the hotel management that offers flowers to their VIP clients.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:05

Doesn't George have a driver for heaven's sake??? I think Eli doesn't know the town of Como very well. It is very close to Laglio but Laglio is a very small village and for every major shopping trip Como would be the best choice (especially in electronics). Maybe she never drove there before.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:15

socimar mine was a joke....i know it was raining i know it was cold i know about vodafone and i dont really care about what hppens to piero and mia

im so amazed that so much time could be spent discussing nonsense particulars trying to find meanings or evidences in the most normal things

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 11 Jun 2011, 17:52

doris day wrote:socimar mine was a joke....i know it was raining i know it was cold i know about vodafone and i dont really care about what hppens to piero and mia

im so amazed that so much time could be spent discussing nonsense particulars trying to find meanings or evidences in the most normal things

GOT IT, thank you Doris Day.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next