George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

+36
Natascha
ladydi
it's me
Merlin
fluffy
m4rose
playfuldeb
sandwiches
bunny
marina
fava
socimar
pandabear
Bidbod
Snoopy
watching
Ello
bellybaby
Summer
LornaDoone
Lighterside
lolo"layla"
Stonehenge who?
Casey
cindigirl
Clooney
laetval
melbert
Dexterdidit
doris day
Charley
sisieq
Atalante
Katiedot
blubelle
lucy
40 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:04

@LornaDoone: you are too nice and patient with Eli! Oh, bring your advice translated in Italian, in case she doesn't know one of the words or something! Smile
@Lucy: thank you!!! I wish she could listen to me Hug1
@melbert: you'r way works too! if she could only do it ... Hug1

If she listened to Casey would be good too, she gave an awesome advice!!!

ps: I am not a Clooney virgin anymore?! Say wha? Can I have this virginity back?

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:13

Didn't the original article say she was a "bottle girl" type of employee of the 2 clubs? In which the girls got free Coke. Bottle Girls do have to entertain their "clients" - I mean the patrons. Twisted Evil

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:16

Grow the h*ll up! You had/have alot more of the "high life" than the average person, be grateful!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:26

LouisLane congrats on popping your cherry, no you can't have it back!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 07 Jun 2011, 04:59

LouisLane wrote:@Marina: they all cheat on her?! really? surprisingly weird. Say wha?
Isn't she well educated, intelligent, charismatic, drop dead gorgeous, show girl (everything else that Cavalli and Vogue Spain said about her)?!
If she gest cheated on with all these qualities, what's the future holds for us mere mortals?
You should know by now that what a woman looks like and is like has no impact on whether her football player boyfriend will stay or stray. Look at the (genuinely) beautiful and talented, and I believe nice, Cheryl Cole for example. Dare I even say David Beckham?

Guys who have a lot of money get women throwing themselves at them all the time and don't have much time for fidelity. You think George doesn't have a bit of fun when he's alone?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 08:36

I think Liz should know when she's beat and just go quietly. Contract or not, you know when your time is up, and for Gee, if she really does feel anything for him, it's the right thing to do. I think Hugh Hefner is still alive........!!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:00

Firstly, eat something. If I can count your ribs then you need to eat a couple of cheeseburgers every day.

Secondly, grow up and be an adult. Most people would say figure out who you are but I don’t think that is plausible for Betty. All the years of pursing the superficial makes that a really big ask which I doubt she would even consider whilst riding the wave of media attention that comes when she bends over in a thong bikini. I would tell her to figure out who she is NOT. Work out what doesn’t make you happy, what doesn’t inspire you, who you don’t want to spend time with, who doesn’t treat you with respect, who doesn’t have your best interest and happiness at heart, etc. Then remove those things and people from your life. Also take the time (maybe in between those jobs that are 3 months apart) to figure out your own opinion, not just parroting the opinion of the most recent sugar daddy. Conviction in your beliefs, expectations of other people, dealbreakers, what constitutes crossing the line now - at this point in your life, what you don’t want to do,who you don't want to be, etc. Because once you do that, life becomes easier. You make better decisions. You aren’t going to be talked into something that you regret later. You start having consistency in your actions and choices. If you can hold yourself accountable then you can start holding the people in your life accountable.

Because as fun as the Prada handbags are, the attention and the money in the bank gotten predominantly through trading on someone else’s name – at some point, you have to stand on your own two feet as your own person, not just as the girlfriend of. Otherwise an abusive and/or painfully lonely marriage is most likely in your future. Because down the line when you in a bikini is irrelevant and you can’t get any attention, what will be your purpose then? If you stop being famous, what is Plan B? Rocking a bikini will only last for so long. If you don’t have anything else you will just become one of those tragic try-hards who turn up the opening of an envelope to try and relive their glory days. If this is all you have and you don’t develop a plan of what else matters and is important – you are going to have peaked in your life experiences and opportunities at 33 years old. And that is incredibly sad. You have another 60 years left and what will you do with them? Fame and work opportunities can disappear for people who are actually talented and skilled in the entertainment industry. Famewhoring doesn’t last forever. The fame will disappear and all you will be left with is every now and then someone might say “she sort of looks like someone who was once famous”.... Is that going to be enough for a whole life? I mean, what is the point of your existence?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:03

Or to make it really simple:

No price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 07 Jun 2011, 11:56

@LouisLane
As Katiedot is saying woman can't expect fidelity from soccer players and to be honest, what reginaldo did with her( cheated on her public) it was very bad. Any woman deserves this. But, fidelity is a word that doesn't exist in their vocabulary...Not all soccers players acting this way, of course, only 99% of them! lol

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:00

'nuf said.....
@watching..yes, .the best advice - she should have had a plan going into this relationship, cuz they never last that long, and her first mistake was to think that she could change that or George. She should have used all those great connections and networking opportunities to get herself somewhere. She's managed to get into some beautiful magazines, and endorsements, but nothing long term, and it appears that once G is out of the picture, there will be less interest - as it is, her name is rarely mentioned without his. Then if the relationship did last, or she did manage to settle George down, then hey! Double bonus!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 Empty Interview for this week's Chi. They are very Happy.

Post by Bidbod Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:05

FOTO AP/LAPRESSE
CORRELATI
LE FOTO PIU' BELLE
- Dopo l'esperienza come co-conduttrice all'ultimo Festival di Sanremo, Elisabetta Canalis anticipa al settimanale Chi il suo prossimo ritorno sul piccolo schermo: "Mi manca il vostro calore, ogni volta che posso tornare a lavorare in Italia, sono molto felice. Presto mi rivedrete in una veste inedita in un vostro programma in prima serata, sarà una bella sorpresa".
E risponde anche a domande sulla sua relazione con George Clooney: "Siamo una coppia che non si annoia mai. A volte mi sento in una favola". Nell'intervista con Chi, la Canalis svela un retroscena sulla sua recente partecipazione a Sanremo: "Poche ore prima del Festival è scomparsa mia nonna - racconta - Ho pianto ogni giorno per lei. Molti si sono chiesti perché sembrassi fredda, il motivo era questo. Il Festival mi ha aiutato a distrarmi con la sua adrenalina, i suoi ritmi, lo rifarei altre dieci volte. Ma non riuscivo a essere come sempre, non avevo voglia di sorridere e mi sono concentrata in modo quasi militaresco sul lavoro, con un grande dolore nel cuore".

Quanto al suo legame con Clooney: "Quando vedo la mia foto su una rivista so già cosa ci sarà scritto: che passo la vita a organizzare feste in villa e che il mio fidanzato, appena è davanti a un microfono, dice che non mi vuole sposare". E sottolinea: "Il mio fidanzato non rilascia interviste sulla sua vita privata dal 1999, tutto quello che leggete è un ripescaggio di cose dette in passato. Non potrei mai stare con una persona così poco elegante che, appena apre bocca, dice di non volere un figlio da me e di non volermi sposare! Non è così". Il matrimonio? "Non metto limiti alla provvidenza, chi lo sa? Sono molto credente e credo al matrimonio, in futuro ci sta, ma ora sono contenta così, non ho bisogno di conferme per la felicità della mia unione".   
AP Photo / LaPresse RELATED LE FOTO PIU 'BELLE 13:39 - After the last experience as co-host the Festival of Sanremo, Elisabetta Canalis ahead to next week who his return to the small screen: "I miss your warmth every time I go back to work in Italy, I am very happy. as soon see me again in a novel in your program in prime time, will be a nice surprise. " It also responds to questions about his relationship with George Clooney: "We are a couple that is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale." In an interview with Chi, Canalis reveals a background from his recent participation in Sanremo: "A few hours before the festival is my grandmother's death - he says - I cried every day for her. Many have wondered why it seems cool, why was this . The festival has helped me to distraction with his adrenaline, its rhythms, I'd do it ten more times. But I could not always be like, I did not want to smile and I'm concentrating on working in an almost militaristic, with a large pain in my heart. " As for her relationship with Clooney: "When I see my picture in a magazine I already know what it will say: who spends his life to organize parties at the villa and that my boyfriend is just in front of a microphone, says he does not want me marry. " It points out: "My boyfriend does not gives interviews about his private life since 1999, everything you read is a repechage of the things said in the past. I could never be with someone so clumsy that, just open your mouth, says he does not want a son to me and not wanted to marry me! is not so. " Marriage? "Do not put limits to providence, who knows? I am a strong believer and I believe in marriage, in the future there is, but now I'm so happy, I do not need receipts for the happiness of my marriage."

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:14

Wow Watching no one said it better, was watching the MTV movie awards, REESE Witherspoon won the generation award she had some good advice for all the young girls wanting to make it in the business"you can make it without a sex tape, reality show, and if your gonna take naked pics of yourself hide your face"!!! Wish someone would give them the advise you just gave bettabuns.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:22

LOL! Lucy - I saw that too!! I loved how she called out Kim K. and Paris on that! So true. It still makes me shake my head that well deserving actors/actresses don't get nearly the press that these famewh**s do.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:23

Once again her story changes, wasn't around San Remo that the my dogs no marriage interview came out?" So clumsy that just open your mouth" betta take your own advise please!!!!! Like the pot calling the kettle black!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:25

Really? Geez suddenly she does want marriage and kids? With George? Umm sounds like someone desperate to keep up the marriage rumours and relying on George not to talk about his private life. So she can say anything knowing he won't clear anything up. The baby thing has been repeated by George he has said it very clearly he doesn't want the responsibility of raising one with anyone. George himself has said no to any engagement rumours so yes he does actually talk when cornered. Guess she missed him saying no I'm not engaged clearly a couple of times since they have been together. I don't think he is going to be happy especially with the last few months of not appearing with her anywhere. I notice she doesn't talk about that, or where she disappeared to when he was working on Ides. This is her trying to set the stage for more wedding rumours or a breakup because now he tells her he doesn't want marriage or kids. Suddenly she wants back on Italian tv? Funny that! Pretty clear that she now does want marriage and kids! Gee I wonder who will get the first lot of pics of Eli at Lake Como this year? I'm sure George will be thrilled with another summer full of paps watching for any sign of a wedding or engagement yet again being urged on by Eli. Think they are in for a bit of a surprise though because someone really that happy doesn't hide from the press with his wonderful girlfriend!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:26

I could never be with someone so clumsy that, just open your mouth, whoa...I see a dual-personality happening here....does she know she's talking about herself?? Shocked Shocked

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4 - Page 10 Empty She is happy, it's a fairy tale blah blah blah blah....

Post by laetval Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ELI CANALIS in CHI: "SOON You will see me in the early evening "

MILAN - Interviewed by Chi for the current issue tomorrow, Elisabetta Canalis anticipates her upcoming return to the small screen. "I miss your warmth every time I go back to work in Italy, I am very happy. Soon I'll see in a brand new look in your program in prime time, will be a nice surprise. " It also responds to questions about his relationship with George Clooney, "we are a couple that is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale. "

In his conversation with Chi, Canalis reveals a background from his recent participation in Sanremo: "A few hours before the festival is gone, my grandmother says," I have cried every day for her. Many have wondered why looks cool, the reason was this. The Festival has helped me to distraction with his adrenaline, its rhythms, I'd do it ten more times. But I could not always be like, I did not want to smile and I'm concentrating on working in an almost militaristic, with a great pain in my heart. "

As for her relationship with Clooney: "When I see my picture in a magazine I already know what it will say: who spends his life to organize parties at the villa and that my boyfriend is just in front of a microphone, says he does not want me marry. " It points out: "My boyfriend does not gives interviews about his private life since 1999, everything you read is a repechage of the things said in the past. I could never be with someone so clumsy that, just open your mouth, says he does not want a son to me and not wanted to marry me! Not so. "

Marriage? "Do not put limits to providence, who knows? I am a strong believer and I believe in marriage, in the future there is, but now I'm so happy, I do not need receipts for the happiness of my marriage. " And he concludes: "I'm going through a very happy and peaceful thanks to my man. And we're a couple who is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale. "
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:29

@ Someone really that happy doesn't hide? Been asking that question for months, because the hiding just doesn't make sense.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:36

Thanks Bidbod, got so worked up over that last couple of sentences in the article that I forgot to thank you.I know ,I know I'm shouldn't get worked up or believe everything in print, but can that woman really be mis-quoted every ------- time she opens her mouth? Next one it will say I haven't given an interview about my personal life since----?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:44

Thanks laetval," My boyfriend doesn't give interviews about his private life since 1999" So thats what he's telling her,LMAO she is such a dumb b---h, has she not seen his what do you call it when you Appear on David Letterman, Jay Leno, or anywhere there is a microphone?I-N-T-E-R-V-I-E-W
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:49

"Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale"

For once I'd like to hear what HE feels Razz

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:49

I thought that non of the GF's were "allowed" to give interviews at all?? So if Liz is, then surely that means it really is over and that Gee doesn't care she's digging her own hole?? She won't be in Como this year, with Darfur and his movies, I can't see it IMO!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:02

@ stonehedge, that comment was great, LMAO again!!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:10

the scan of ES magazine : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:10

@ fluffy, they are allowed, but in the past it has been as if they are "digging their own grave" she must have a free pass because most of her interviews are in different languages, so they won't be read in the USA, like his exs whose first language was English.Maybe he just loves her or feels it helps her career?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:17

Thanks for the link laetval, the touch-up photos look so much better than those first ones we saw.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis in the program of Alfonso Signorini on channel 5
Rome, June 7 (TMNews) -''I miss your warmth every time I go back to work in Italy, I am very happy.''Da'Chi interviewed 'for the current issue tomorrow, Elisabetta Canalis anticipates his imminent return to the small screen. The showgirl in fact back on June 16 in prime time on Channel 5 in the new program "Stoves and knives led by Alfonso Signorini.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:22

Did she not see the Piers Morgan interview at the start of this year where he said he had no plans to ever wed? Is she the only person in the world who doesn't know about his "I don't want kids because it is too much of a responsibility" viewpoint. She has admitted that she Googles herself. Maybe it is time to Google George.

From the people mag archives (because they are so PR friendly)
Betty's no kids for me, my dogs fulfil my maternal needs comment was published on the 17th Feb 2011.
George's no plans to get married on the 22nd Jan 2011.

Fairytale my ass. I don't trust people who use the word fairytale to describe their relationship. It's just not feasible - especially almost 2 years in. There is nothing positive in a relationship when you choose to spend so much time apart for each other or when one partner is not working, the other doesn't want them around and they seem to have no interest in spending time with them. Those shots of him with Sandra's kid really did get a reaction now, didn't they? And she wants to give him a son? Not a daughter? There is nothing about George (if he actually wanted kids) that implies that he would demand or even prefer she provide him with a son to continue his "legacy" or to have an "heir".

And her "I am not interested in working in Italy" seems to have gone by the wayside. This would have been a paid interview. Those US offers she was dreaming of as a presenter didn't seem to happen. Interesting that she doesn't brag that she will be in Como over the summer. She bragged in the Italian VF that she was attending the Emmys with him when that was a few mouths out. Not so confident Betty? Tying to sure up an invite to be lady of the manor for another summer?

Maybe she knows she is getting called before the court to give evidence re: the coke/hooker scandal and the trial of the PM shortly. Sell the love story. Spin, spin, spin. Hope to God it deflects. What sucks here is that this gets coverage (she has done a interview not to promote anything but herself) when he is trying to keep focus on Darfur and the need for the spotlight to be there, not on his love life because his attention seeking, insecure, high maintenance girlfriend needs to publicly validate her existence and role in his life as people have noticed that they haven't been publicly seen togetherat all this year and the split stories that came up around Cannes still seem to be floating around.

Maybe it is the translation but does it seem to be that she is using her grandmother's death as to why she did so badly hosting San Remo? Grief is one thing, being a professional and doing your job is another. If you couldn't do it justice, pull out due to the family situation. people would have understood and been supportive. But then, she wouldn't have gotten all that attention or had the opportunity to wear all those designer dresses. And I guess that stripper dance with the ripped fishnets and her ass hanging out that she did was a loving trribute to her recent deceased grandmother.

This is why she pains me. She is like the Italian verison of Leann Rimes. Permanent C lister. Talks to the press whenever they is an opportunity even if there is no reason to it, tell them your deduled little worldview (and how others don't get it - they must be haters) and just expect the world to believe it. Changing her story every five minutes.

She must be hanging around Italy. I assume there was a photo shoot to accompany this article. She still hasn't been spotted in London yet. Maybe this is the payoff for the positve piece on the friend's wedding the week before.

I know she likes to flaunt her ass, now she is just talking out of it. There is a part of me that wants him to dump her now whilst this is on the newstands - just like with Larson and her Harpers interview. That's going to be the only way to shut her up. He must see these interviews she gives. I hope to hell that he cringes when he reads her comments. You built and enabled this George.

Last edited by watching on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:35; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:25

Lucy, heh! We are laughing here but who knows what George is doing when he thinks on his girlfriend. Crying? Crying or Very sad
And since when she doesn't spell George's name? In old interviews shs did say "my fiance George" or "my boyfriend George" or just "George". Now she is no longer allowed to tell his name?
Or is it just a mantra she keeps saying to herself?
"Myboyfriendmyboyfriendmyboyfriendmyboyfriendmyboyfriend..." Sleep

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:30

It's a cooking show.

"The culinary program that Alfonso Signorini propose by June 16 for three episodes in prime time on Channel 5 will be called Stoves and Knives (previously known as Star Top Chef ): nine competitors, divided into three different teams, along with some celebrities and guided some chefs will compete to win the race the best dish."

Betty gets to cook. Sea bass anyone?

So she is working with the editor of Chi on a tv program. How many exclusive "candids" will there be this summer know that she is offically on the payroll?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:40

hmmmm Eli and Alfonso are best friends again. Something's up! Mopping up the mess

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:47

Well it would be nice to see her cook, maybe its something she can hopefully do well! Please no sea-bass cookies.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:53

I don't think she cooks, I think she is one of the presenters Eeek!

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:55

@marina, its not just footballers, theres your cheating basketball players, American football, baseball, can't forget golf(Tigerrrrr), pretty much any sport played by males with a ball or balls. Its the combo of long road trips, groupies available for one nighters, girlfriends, wives, don't stand a chance with fidelity.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:03

@Katiedot @Lucy: I know in soccer world just few soccer players are loyal to their partners. As Katiedot said herself: "Guys who have a lot of money get women throwing themselves at them all the time and don't have much time for fidelity. " I did not know anything about Cheryl COle. Don't follow her news.
What about the governator? who cheated on his wife with an employee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:09

hmmmm Eli and Alfonso are best friends again. Something's up! Mopping up the mess

Stonehenge, what do you mean? I'm a Clooney Virgin so I don't know the history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:21

@Stonehenge who?: I just loved your mantra comment!!! She never mentions his name anymore...interesting point! Wink . About the fairytale comment. He said time at least a couple of times he doesn't beleive in happy endings, lol. I think you can find in one of his quotes online...
@Dexterdidit : excellent comment!
@Lucy and watching: I just wrote about her inconsistency in the other thread, unfreakingbelieable!!!!
@bellybaby:" does she know she's talking about herself??", hahaha awesome comment!

YOu know what? I feel like I am going to send the link to Ted and see if he responds to this, hahahaha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:24

And again, the interview uses Clooney's name... Can't she stand on her own???

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:25

I read all the comments left by Italians after reading the article above. They are pretty bad, they don't like her and they don't want her!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:27

Where did my comment go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:30

Casey wrote:Go away.

LMAO yep...

@ watching great post...too bad Betty probably wouldn't even bother to read it, much less take the sage advice you've given her.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:32

"My boyfriend does not gives interviews about his private life since 1999

So I do it for him.... poisson davril
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:34

"Il mio fidanzato non rilascia interviste sulla sua vita privata dal 1999, tutto quello che leggete è un ripescaggio di cose dette in passato."

Yeah she must have missed the interview George did on Piers Morgan. The whole world could see it, but she, the girlfriend of, missed it. Funnyyyyyyy ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:37

Cinderella! At least you are getting serious, I'm still a Clooney virgin! Tears of frustration

Elizabeth and Alfonso's relationship is pretty related on what Alfonso can get by the GaBs. Eli gives him fake or real news about them, Alfonso sells his mag, he is happy and so is Eli. When Alfonso gets mad on them because she stops getting leaks, here comes the problem.
If she agrees to get Alfonso exclusive pics, Alfonso is all sweety and writes that the GaBs is a real fairytale and they are going to marry. If she or George disagree, Alfonso gives interviews where he states George might be gay super cool

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:40

LouisLane wrote:Where did my comment go?

Happens regularly, mine is gone too. Very Happy

So here it is again. George not doing interviews about his private life since 19something, she must have missed the Piers Morgan interview with him. Just the whole world could see that interview, but she missed it. She really is FUNNYYYY ! cheers
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:41

I won't give her a single one advice, more we give her some advices, more she will stay with george. I will not give her satisfaction.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:42

"Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale. " Ther eis one of his quotes online saying he doesn't believe in happy endings...
"When I see my picture in a magazine I already know what it will say: She reads gossip news!!!!!!!
"My boyfriend does not gives interviews about his private life since 1999, He gave to Frost and Charlie Rose not so long agao and he explained the no marriage. As for babies, he said it recently to Piers Morgan...
I could never be with someone so clumsy that, just open your mouth, says he does not want a son to me and not wanted to marry me! Not so. "
Why does she care what he says? Didn't she say her maternal instincts are fulfill with her dogs? Be aware George!!! She might get pregnant when you leats expect it!!!
"I'm going through a very happy and peaceful thanks to my man. ". It's HER man B*itches, stop the jealousy and hate!!!! Smile

She is either delusional or manipulative... I cannot find anything in between. Please, give me a more positive perspective!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:43

HELLO...Pay Attention Watching!!!! This is a different interview, therefore she had to come up with different answers!!! Jeez....she can't keep saying the same thing now, can she?? That would be too...consistent rabbit
@Stonehenge.....I think you got it!!! Because she is known as the "girlfren of.." she wants everyone to know George as the "boyfren of" and forget his name too!!!!! Love3

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:48

Um...she's Positively delusional and manipulative?? geek

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:50

Laetval: you are completely right!!! On her new interview to chi, shows that she reads gossip news...hahaha
Thanks Lucy!!! It didn't hurt, hahaha, Smile
Watching: I love that quote!

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 15:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next