George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

+42
pandabear
elymania
Summer
Casey
Lella_la_bella
Charley
NotAvailable
fava
iamnoone
noodle
ladydi
Stonehenge who?
watching
MM
it's me
maria4
marina
Admin
LornaDoone
Merlin
Clooney
Snoopy
lelacorb
sandwiches
melbert
premiere
doris day
blubelle
Henway
Atalante
socimar
m4rose
cindigirl
Bidbod
laetval
bellybaby
fluffy
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Natascha
lucy
sisieq
46 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by laetval Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:47

Hmm dunno why it doesn't want to put the video. Anyway here is the link :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by laetval on Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:53; edited 1 time in total
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 5

Post by Casey Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:51

What are they saying in the video? It won't play for me. Sad

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:06

George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis "Bickering" Nonstop Pre-Split

What went wrong with George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis?

After two years together, the couple announced their breakup to Us Weekly and the world on Wednesday.

A Clooney insider told Us there were major signs of trouble for the actor, 50, and Italian model, 32, during their New Year's getaway in Mexico.

"She drove him nuts," the source says, explaining there was "non-stop bickering over little things...He would only hang out with his friends, and more or less left her to herself and her friends."

Clooney, who's had very few long-term relationships in his life, had been "creating distance" for many months, the source added. His excuse at the time? "Work. [He] was knee-deep in pre-production on a couple projects."

One of those projects was Gravity; he and costar Sandra Bullock are reportedly wrapping up that thriller in London.

Clooney famously swore off remarrying, telling Piers Morgan in January that he wouldn't walk down the aisle again after his failed union with actress Talia Balsam in the early 90s. Italian model Canalis however, seemed more invested in the institution. "I am a firm believer in marriage," she said in a June interview with Italian magazine Chi. "In the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am."
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:07

You can't vote more than once.

And are you sure there's not going to be any sex with the ex??? It's pretty common!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:12

Katie!!!!! Shame on you girl! Poor Gee is in a different place now, I don't think he would even contemplate such activities right now, not even for old times sake. If he did, he'd need his head testing and pronto! affraid
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:21

Had to embed this video. Not sure why, but here we go. Can any Italian speakers give us an idea of what's being said?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:22

laetval wrote:Hmm dunno why it doesn't want to put the video. Anyway here is the link :

This is more or less what the video says:

Elisa Messina, chief editor of Novella 2000 magazine was interviewed via phone, regarding the cause of the GC-EC split which is reported in todays's issue of the magazine. She said that it all started on Friday 17 after the dinner at the Gatto Nero (Black Cat) restaurant in Cernobbio (reference here that Friday 17 is bad luck in Italy - like Friday the 13 in the US - and the "black cat" means also bad luck). GC and EC had a furious fight after which she packed a suitcase and left the villa. It seems that the crisis had been on going for a while, infact EC had just returned from a vacation with some girlfriends to the Yucatan instead of Los Cabos where GC has a villa (...so the villa is George's not a gift to Eli??) and they had planned to talk about it but a fight exploded which brought the end to the love story. The video goes on with questions to Elisa, do you think it was real love or just the end of a contract, Elisa says that she has no idea, how can somebody tell unless they do it themselves. To her it looked like love at the beginning but not the last year or so.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:28

One thing that I forgot to mention from the video. Elisa Messina also said that GC had done everything the "Italian Way" meaning he had introduced EC to his family and he had chartered a plane to visit her family in Sardinia. This had prompted EC to think that marriage was a possibility even though GC had said many time that he would never marry again.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:30

Bravo and cudos to Start Your Engines, Ladies: The Clooney Race Is Back On!June 22, 2011 by Jayne Denker

It's nice to hear from someone who was not involved in this Clooney/Canals show. An outsider's perspective on the perfection of what we perceive to be a George Clooney.

Yes, he is rich, good looking, suave and kind-hearted. Maybe a cad where women are concerned, but yes, I do idolize him. Maybe because there's no expectations on my part. It's a safe fantasy for me (that's the kind I like). And, most of all I hope he is happy now that he's free!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:35

Wow.
She was shy, she didn't get along with his friends, she drove him nuts, there was non-stop bickering over little things, she was nervous and unsecure of herself, he was over it and he didn't know how to get out of it. Not nice at all Evil or Very Mad
Wonder what she will say on this. I can't wait Beaten cheers

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:38

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis "Bickering" Nonstop Pre-Split

What went wrong with George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis?

After two years together, the couple announced their breakup to Us Weekly and the world on Wednesday.

A Clooney insider told Us there were major signs of trouble for the actor, 50, and Italian model, 32, during their New Year's getaway in Mexico.

"She drove him nuts," the source says, explaining there was "non-stop bickering over little things...He would only hang out with his friends, and more or less left her to herself and her friends."

Clooney, who's had very few long-term relationships in his life, had been "creating distance" for many months, the source added. His excuse at the time? "Work. [He] was knee-deep in pre-production on a couple projects."

One of those projects was Gravity; he and costar Sandra Bullock are reportedly wrapping up that thriller in London.

Clooney famously swore off remarrying, telling Piers Morgan in January that he wouldn't walk down the aisle again after his failed union with actress Talia Balsam in the early 90s. Italian model Canalis however, seemed more invested in the institution. "I am a firm believer in marriage," she said in a June interview with Italian magazine Chi. "In the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am."

Wow, preemptive strike from his side, huh?

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:41

I read in one of the posts that they had a bad argument in Como because when she invited her friends to stay at the villa he opted to stay in the "annex" instead of with her friends. She had a temper tantrum and stalked off!

Maybe one tantrum too many?

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:49

George Clooney 'dumped Elisabetta Canalis after she stormed out of his Italian villa in blazing row over marriage'

Eternal bachelor George Clooney dumped his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis after they had a furious row at his Italian lakeside home, it emerged today.

Just hours before the tempestuous bust up last week the couple had enjoyed a romantic dinner at their favourite hillside restaurant where onlookers said they resembled 'cooing lovebirds.'

But the atmosphere became very different when they returned to Clooney's villa where he was enjoying a few days off from shooting his latest movie in London.

Sources said the Ocean's Star flipped after being being 'pressed' about marriage by Canalis - who two weeks ago had given a gushing interview about how she was 'living a fairytale' and hoped to wed the actor.

Earlier this month, the 32-year-old suggested marriage could be on the cards as she addressed Clooney’s reputation as an eternal bachelor, saying: 'I could never be with someone who every time he opens his mouth says he doesn’t want a child with me or to marry me.'

But it appears he was not on the same wave length and after a furious row she stormed out of his Villa Oleandra on the shores of Lake Como and drove off to nearby Milan to be with friends.

Canalis had also been unhappy at the fact that she had been on holiday to Mexico on her own recently as well as attending the Cannes film festival without her famous boyfriend.

Last week Clooney was back in Italy and went for dinner at il Gatto Nero but the romantic atmosphere became decidedly chiller once they returned to the villa.

A source said:'The conversation turned to the interview she had given and about marriage and George was having nothing of it. Elisabetta then lost it because he had not come to Mexico or Cannes with her.

'The atmosphere was pretty red hot and the language was pretty fiery - it was a very fierce row and she then just stormed out of the house and went to Milan.

'It's a shame really as she had met his family and he had been to visit her family and they all got on really well together but like any woman Elisabetta was keen to settle down sooner rather than later.'

Today Alfonso Signorini, editor of the magazine that Canalis had spoken to and a close friend of hers, said:'It's all over - and it has come as a real surprise to me. They were getting on really well.

'Last week I was with Elisabetta the whole day shooting a programme and we were together until 1am and she must have had about 60 text messages from George.

'I said to her "Darling stop otherwise we will never finish her." She was so excited about meeting him as he had a few days off from shooting his film in London.

'From what I know it was him who dumped her and she stormed out of the villa. I've tried to get her on the telephone but it's switched off.'

Signorini also dismissed claims in several Italian newspapers that the relationship was a publicity stunt and said:'I've heard all this and I can tell you it was all for real. They were deeply affectionate towards each other.

'At the beginning it was all very passionate between them then things became more complicit - he is actually very fatherly but at the same time they did have a very complicated relationship.

'It's not easy to be with a star of that calibre - when she gave us the interview a fortnight ago she was terrified about speaking of their private life because of him and of his lawyers and advisers.

'I'd seen them together a couple of times and I had been invited to a party they were hosting at the Villa Oleandra next month but I don't think that will happen now.'

Today Canalis - who had been due to appear on an Italian celebrity chef show but pulled out - was in hiding with friends in Milan and her agent said:'She is not speaking publicly at the moment.'

Her parents were not available at their home in Sardinia while Clooney's bodyguard Giovanni Zequireya said:'I'm sorry, I don't know anything.'
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 15:59

@katiedot Sorry for the "vote question". And about the "pretty common sex with the ex", Boy, that would be disappointing. I personally “don’t do sloppy seconds”. Love ‘em, leave ‘em, and never see ‘em. Been there, done that. LOL
But George has the right to do what he wants and some guys do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:13

Timeline please! Where they at Il Gatto Nero Tues night after filming cookery show, he out on boat Wed with lads, then Il Gatto Nero Friday romantic meal, huge row? Is that what they are saying? I would have preferred Il Gatto Nero Tues, huge row, he out on boat Wed while she packed up her stuff from the house. Just saying. He seems to have checked out in his head long, long ago according to all this.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:22

I think he's leaking his version to the US media (US Weekly, Ted) and she's leaking her version to the Italian media, which is being picked up by the likes of Daily Mail. It's a battle of the leaks. LOL

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:28

It is great, great fun, Casey! I know privately it must suck, but their very public fallout is great for gossip, with the added bonus that she has played her whole life out in the Italian tabloids. It is what she does. These last months living quietly must have been very hard for her. She must be like a pressure cooker ready to blow!! Yeahhh!!

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:29

It was a long time coming, especially after the word marriage was uttered by her. At the end of the day he will continue with his life and she will be forgotten, unless she hooks up with another A-lister.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 16:36

@Cinderella: What did we post at the same time? *totally lost*
@Cindigirl: I really liked the article and how she analized fairetales, maybe if it was written a while back, Eli would had read it...
@Casey: I think so too and I am more likely to believe in Ted's version.. Did you notice how he wrote about the split? "his impeccable source"... Plus, If you check on E! news online, they wrote a timeline of events since the beginning of their relationship to now. I did not post it here because I thought someone had already done so...

While I am on a break from the lab, I am reading some of the comments on Ted's page... I know we had discussed the "gay" theory a while ago and decided to drop it, but what you think about this comment i am postin below?
Larry B Thu, Jun 23, 2011, 8:06 AM

After his credibility went soaring for "Good Night and Good Luck" he brought his partner (male) with him to the Oscars and when asked on the Red Carpet who the gentleman he was with was he kissed the man on the cheek and said to all the cameras that he was his "life partner". By the next day the footage was jerked from the internet and impossible to find and prove that he ever said it. He was also holding hands at his table at the Golden Globes with the same guy and (again) kissed him on the cheek in front of all the cameras. Some strait people just don't want to see the truth. Lets see....he is smarter, cuter and far more dignified than any other guy in hollywood. He has never gotten drunk and ran at the mouth, is too perfect in every way and far too classy. Duh, Gay-Gay-Gay!

I don't recall any of that, but I think he was with Grant during that award season and , in fact, I think it was a joke. Also, I have the good night and good luck dvd . When Grant and George are commenting the scenes, George says something like they've been together for years..something like that. Oh George and his sense of humor...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:18

@LouisLane The article you posted @ 8:08 am today. It’s above my comment. Our messages were posted at the same time but after I posted it, I read your story and edited my post so the times are off slightly. - Question, whose picture are you using for your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:39

That's it, 'sloppy seconds'. I couldn't remember the phrase!

Anyway, I liked your rhyme but couldn't resist teasing a little bit.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:44

@Cinderella: Oh I see!

My avatar? Is the Canadian actress Erica Durance, she played Lois Lane character in the tv show Smallville, Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:52

He hasn't been re-visiting his ex's for the last what 3yrs. there was the rumor after the SL break-up that him and KA re-connected "secretly" once again! Can't really see him hooking up again with LS or RZ, with Lisa don't see him really attracted to her any longer(been there done that twice) with Renee think he doesn't want to ruin a good friendship by hurting her. Although they'd be great candidates for one nighters.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Thu 23 Jun 2011, 17:54

@LouisLane From what I can remember Grant took his wife with him and George's "date" if you can call it that was the tall bald guy from CAA, I think his name might be Bryan. He was married to Carrie Fisher at one point and is gay but has been with the same guy for a very long time.
Summer
Summer
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:00

Bryan Lourd? He's George's agent at CAA.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:07

Something that the Italian press found very amusing, it's a quote from the split:

"Ci siamo lasciati.È molto difficile e MOLTO PERSONALE"...presenti TRENTADUE agenzie stampa.

"We have split. It is very difficult and VERY PERSONAL"......in front of 32 press agencies.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:09

Summer and Katiedot, you are both right! I just checked online. Bryan (his agent) was George's date for the Oscar's back then. But I don't recall anything the comment on Ted' s page described.

Summer, I think I got confused with an interview after Golden Globes George and grant gave to E! to the hammered girls interviewers (One of them was Lisa Snowdon right?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:11

Katiedot wrote:Bryan Lourd? He's George's agent at CAA.

Ah thanks I couldnt remember his full name Smile but he was the guy sitting next to george at the 06 oscars, that the person on teds website propably assumes is his "date" but i'd very much doubt it Laughing
Summer
Summer
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:24

George seems to sweep his new GF's off their feet with all the attention he gives them in the beginning. Problem is that is hard to keep up over time and real life, if there is any truth to what is being said, sounds like betta got a little to spoiled, and like all his GF's thought she was different from the rest when it came to marriage. How can you believe any comments from a close clooney source, it's always the same she gets along with everyone, they all love her. Then the split he's been wanting to end it etc. always the same. Some of his fans seem to be able to see the truth just through observation, no I'm not one who see's the truth.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 23 Jun 2011, 18:40

I do believe he was putting distance between them and he is very busy workwise. I am not surprised at the 'paternal' relationship comment. I mean for a sexy man, there was no fizz between these two. How can you be pushing for marriage, when the relationship has clearly changed gear and not in a good way a year ago? Either she was kidding herself or taking him for a fool. Im glad he ended it. It was the adult thing to do. She always looks more gorgeous, sultry and less sulky and arrogant when she is without him. He has done them both a favour.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 23 Jun 2011, 19:15

TMZ's farewell to Betty
Scroll down set of videos UNDER "click to watch" full episode. Click to watch video "George Clooney Dumps Elisabetta"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Thu 23 Jun 2011, 19:31

Oh Ely, sweetheart. You'll always be remembered for your ass Kinky

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 23 Jun 2011, 19:42

Everybody assumes it was George who broke up with her but remember her statement that she wants to get married and have children? I wonder if that's her subtle way of saying I won't stay with him because I want to get married.

I'm not a fan of hers by any means but this is a possibility. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:02

They both wrote the break-up statement. Their PR people. No last words, no fierce row, no big surprise. She knew it was coming long ago, he knew it was over months ago.
What we read now it's just gossip . IMHHHHO
If she actually thought she'd have been the one that she was going to marry George Clooney, she must be hospitalized.

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:28

She is in Sardinia with her family...some photos in Linate airport...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Elizabeth, after breaking flight to Sardinia

Canalis paparazzi around Milan shopping with his brother Louis after the announcement of the break with Clooney. Then the parents start Sassari

Editorial · June 23, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney have left

The day of announcement of the break, Elisabetta Canalis was not alone. It was paparazzi around Milan, with his brother Louis while shopping in an electronics store.
Purchases made ​​with a lightweight white dress and seemed calm. Then Eli is directed to the Linate airport and then flew in Sassari, where it reached the rest of the family.

The break from Clooney, after two years of relationship would take place (at least according to rumors of the weekly News 2000) after a furious argument last Friday.

Clooney's girlfriend would have welcomed at Villa Oleandra rintanadosi in one cottage alone. And that would be too much for Eli.

Elisabetta, dopo la rottura fuga in Sardegna

La Canalis paparazzata in giro per Milano a fare shopping assieme a suo fratello Luigi dopo l'annuncio della rottura con Clooney. Poi la partenza a Sassari dai genitori

di Redazione · 23 giugno 2011

Elisabetta Canalis e George Clooney si sono lasciati

Il giorno dell'annuncio della rottura, Elisabetta Canalis non era sola. È stata paparazzata in giro per Milano, con il fratello Luigi mentre faceva shopping in un negozio di elettronica.
Faceva acquisti con un abito bianco leggero e appariva tranquilla. Successivamente Eli si è diretta all'aeroporto di Linate per poi volare a Sassari, dove ha raggiunto il resto della famiglia.

La rottura da Clooney, dopo due anni di relazione sarebbe avvenuta (almeno secondo le indiscrezioni del settimanale Novella 2000) dopo una lite furibonda venerdì scorso.
Clooney avrebbe accolto la fidanzata a Villa Oleandra rintanadosi in una depandance da solo. E questo sarebbe stato troppo per Eli.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics and text)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:30

I wonder who the new one is?

Ahhh, don't all look at me that way! You're really thinking George Clooney is going to spend a glorious summer in his fabulous villa in Como with all those great house guests and then retire to bed alone?

Anyway, my summation of the whole thing is this: I don't think Betty was the first woman to find out she could manipulate a man by tears, temper tantrums, pouting and granting or withholding of affection. Sadly, I doubt she'll be the last to find out that these tactics only work for so long.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 20:52

Did you notice in the photo she doesn't look unhappy? Not even wearing sunglasses.

@Katiedot Keep an eye out. Right now they are reporting 2 possible. I can't wait to see that first "pic" of the single George. Yes, that is pun on the “pick” part. Concentrating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:03

"You're really thinking George Clooney is going to spend a glorious summer in his fabulous villa in Como with all those great house guests and then retire to bed alone?"

hm, I don't know. He didn't have any women there during the summer after Sarah Larson, did he?
He doesn't cheat, he doesn't start new affairs while in a relationship, and he seems to have pauses between women. A breakup is often painful for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:07

Cinderella wrote:Did you notice in the photo she doesn't look unhappy? Not even wearing sunglasses.

@Katiedot Keep an eye out. Right now they are reporting 2 possible. I can't wait to see that first "pic" of the single George. Yes, that is pun on the “pick” part. Concentrating

The first pic of george single is already posted in the summer series como edition with the boys! Bounce
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:20

After this exprience with EC he might be more careful with who he dates and take some time until he starts a new relationship.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehenge who? Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:33

Cinderella wrote:Did you notice in the photo she doesn't look unhappy? Not even wearing sunglasses

The pic above is old, isn't it? She was shooting a commercial somewhere I dunno

Stonehenge who?

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:47

@Stonehenge

Yes is old, for the new photos check the link

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:47

@LouisLane – good theory about Lisa, but I’d be surprised if it happened.

@Merlin – too funny, about Melbert flying off to Como!! Maybe she and PigLove are duking it out at the airport. Wink

@Watching – couldn’t watch the cooking show video, so didn’t know she talked about and named the chef at Como – thanks for mentioning!

LOL, didn’t expect Alfonso, himself would be getting into the “interview me” act. Next I’m waiting for the Cavalli interview, LOL!

I don’t believe the constant text comment either, just like I didn’t believe the constant phone calls while practicing for the musical fest.

...". Just five days ago … He was in London and would meet the next night at Villa Oleandra.

Anyone had a chance to figure out the time line? Was he still in London like Al said?

@socimar – thanks for all the translations!!

Clooney it seems had invited Elisabetta to stay at Villa Oleandra BUT he had moved in a dependance (annex) alone. This, according to Eli was too much to bear.

LOL, so much for the “mutual” – wanting to keep things private.

@Natasha – funny line about Novella being able to hear the argument. LOL!!!

@Merlin – Access Hollywood is claiming a wedding at Como this weekend????? Maybe John P changed his mind and another reason to shoo EC away so she can’t make herself the center. Remember the “rug out the window” for Ben’s wedding!

@Casey – “preemptive strike” – can you blame him. Her quotes keep changing each day. Can you imagine what her side is putting together.

@Casey – “It's a battle of the leaks. LOL”
I second that!!

Regarding Mexico and Cannes – well, he was working!!

@bidbod – “She must be like a pressure cooker ready to blow!!” I second that

@LouisLane – “am more likely to believe in Ted's version” I second that.

That person’s comment about “life partner” – that would have been flashed around the world before the Awards shows even ended. I say that person is full of it. LOL!! I’ve mentioned before what a gay guy told me. George is not gay, otherwise that gay guy would be camped out at George’s house. I

@Cindygirl – IMHO, George may have told EC to say that to let the female to lay the groundwork for a split. However, IMHO, with Alfonso being interviewed and making George look the cad, George/Stan/Friends are starting to release stuff.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 23 Jun 2011, 21:53

Re wedding maybe so Sisieq....or maybe another of George's friends ...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 23 Jun 2011, 22:16

I think she was getting 65 texts in one day, I just don't believe that they were from George.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 23 Jun 2011, 22:21

The brazilian R7 blog is doing a funny poll!
When I voted the results showed 100% are happy !!!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 23 Jun 2011, 22:24

The video only works on the original language!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 23 Jun 2011, 22:49

O.K. now for my unwanted two cents. I think this whole ending thing was staged. Not sure how much the two of them liked each other or if it was a coupling of convenience. Perhaps for a time it worked. He is a workaholic. IMO he gets bored easily. She knows his history. She worked it. According to Yahoo - interest in her has spiked. This too was anticipated by her peps. What I don't get is this is soooo played out from prior girlfriends that IMO future endings need a new ending.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 23 Jun 2011, 23:36

Everyone's two cents is wanted!!!! Lots of happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 24 Jun 2011, 00:25

I'm not trying to be mean against EC, but if anyone has any articles about Belen's cooking show, and if Katie doesn't mind, can you please post. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next