George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by m4rose Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:34

Lasts is what I meant to say..... I hate spell prediction. LOLOL
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:38

So she wasn't even in the bottom two? With her scores? She must have got a lot of votes if she wasn't. Do we know who was in the bottom two and who got kicked off yet?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:45

She may be close to the bottom but just not in the bottom two. Boy the KArdashians are having a fit and falling in it because betta was saved and Rob is in the bottom three.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 02:50

I think the world is pretty tired of the Kardashians. Did he go home?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:05

OK... so now it shows different... Team Ron and Peta (Metta + Peta) eliminated... Sowiee...

Last edited by Pari on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:09

The basketball player he was pretty bad. It is also a first usually the sports stars get through the first round no matter what. I bet the Kardashians weren't happy I hope he goes next. I think people are over the whole Kardashian family you can't turn on the tv without seeing one. Lucky for Eli there are others who really aren't liked! She may make it through a couple of rounds.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:36

Dexterdidit wrote:Thanks for explaining the bed bit Sisie I didn't get that at all. I thought it was a girlfriend trying to wake up a boyfriend Eli looked way to happy for it to be a stranger! Maybe if she get's another chance she will do better or she will suck again. I just dont think she can dance she doesn't have the grace or the rhythem needed or the personality! That is way some of them scored higher they showed they were having fun. It seemed like a real chore to Eli and I would be surprised if she gets through going on the forum etc.
If you look at the video again, you'll see that HeVal is all covered up, that's why she's suppose to look surprised to "see a stranger" in her bed. I read here or CU that his brother used the same opening, maybe that why the judges weren't pleased. That would make sense and stupid of Bro doing the same thing.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 21 Sep 2011, 03:42

I'm glad she was safe, I want to see with one week under her if she can set the nerves aside and pick up her game. I wouldn't call the look on her face as smout or Duh, I think like everyone she was nervous and maybe some of those nerves are due to not knowing our language.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 21 Sep 2011, 04:36

I didn't think she was pouting at all. She looked scared to death. This seems to be very important to her and I'm not sure why. I can't imagine she thinks it will help her career...it usually doesn't. Not that she's winning me over but I'm beginning to think some of the attitude she shows is covering up a whole lot of insecurity. I'm seeing a whole different side of her here and I'm not sure what to make of it.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Sep 2011, 04:43

Elisabetta Canalis is Dancing With Dislocated Shoulders (Spoilers Included)

September 21st, 2011 by Melissa.

Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy were one of the first couple who advanced to the second week of dancing with the stars. The two had one of the riskiest dance of the nights when Canalis came out on a bed as a prop!

Tom Bergeron explained that the judges aren’t a fan of props, especially Len Goodman. However, Chmerkovskiy told the crowd that the bed was “wishful thinking” and his costume worked as a metaphor. “I just want to take my shirt off and be in bed,” he said. This must have been channeled into their dance, wowing everyone behind the table and in the audience.

Next week the couple will present a quick step, but the two are nervous. Since she was a child, Canalis has suffered with a disorder where her shoulders are dislocated. As the dance includes a lot of lifting, the two are concerned for her health.

“One day I will have to do a surgery,” Canalis said. No worries though, she doesn’t plan on doing this any time soon.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 05:39

Can we get off the language thing. Her latest interviews show she is talking it and understanding it well enough to understand you suck or your voted off! They aren't giving her a chemical anaylsis just some much needed critique and they didn't use any words she hasn't heard off before. She did date George for two years surely they spoke sometimes this whole she is looking nervous because she doesn't understand english is just rubbish she was nervous because she knew she sucked and didn't think she would make it through. Eli knows enough to sign a contract, go to rehersals and play coy with the paps who all yell questions at her. She did plenty of interviews in the two years and has lately. HeVal has an accent too and I don't hear him using that excuse. I think Eli is understanding that she has very little talent and can't hide behind a hot body so now we hear the excuses. Suddenly she has shoulder issues yet she swims and does a very tough water exercise program which would involve her arms greatly, now she is worried and one day may have surgery off course she never has had any and it isn't anytime soon. Sounds like she is getting excuses ready for when she blows it for next week! Eli surely would have known this going in and if she really had a serious problem she should never have signed up. This will however give the press another spin on things on how brave Eli is etc.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Sep 2011, 06:45

Missed the second show was at the hospital emergency with my daughter and just got home, can't believe how many people were there. Daughter is OK, I guess all the test came out good, but now we have to try and find out what happen and why!
Towards the end of season the teams have to learn and dance two dances per week. Betta needs to focus, relax and have a little fun, the time has come when sexy isn't good enough. Some one commented about why this would be so important to her MO it's her way of getting some acceptance on her own. Agree she does seem very insecure and is lacking self confidence, has it always been a bluff or is she just way out of her comfort zone. Someone mentioned the music(CRS) believe that is chosen for the teams,not by the team. Sisieq, thanks for the explanation on bed and song, knew bettabuns blew the timing but not why.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Sep 2011, 07:11

Dexterdidit wrote:Can we get off the language thing.
I wholeheartedly second that! If you watch videos of her from some years ago, she spoke English well enough back then. This idea that she doesn't/didn't speak English is pure fiction.

That doesn't mean she's fluent or that she understands everything (speaking and understanding what's being said to you are two different things) but she seems to get along just fine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 21 Sep 2011, 07:25

Aaaahhhh if she and George hadn't split they could have had surgery together how romantic....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Wed 21 Sep 2011, 09:38

val&elisabetta interview..talking about shoulders problem?!? Yesss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:58; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added video)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:06

Eli really needs to learn to look at least a little interested when they aren't talking to her. She even got busted for texting during the show! She thanked all her friends in Italy and even admitting having to take something to sleep. I didn't get a thank you! Huh I can't believe I've actually stuck up for her! Must be coming down with something....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 21 Sep 2011, 10:44

Dexterdidit wrote:! Huh I can't believe I've actually stuck up for her! Must be coming down with something....

take it easy dexter it happens in the best families Doh!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:35

It's ok I've taken my meds it will probably pass! The one thing we can rely on Eli is to stuff up and I think this new shoulder problem is it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:29

Dexterdidit wrote:Can we get off the language thing. Her latest interviews show she is talking it and understanding it well enough to understand you suck or your voted off! They aren't giving her a chemical anaylsis just some much needed critique and they didn't use any words she hasn't heard off before. She did date George for two years surely they spoke sometimes this whole she is looking nervous because she doesn't understand english is just rubbish she was nervous because she knew she sucked and didn't think she would make it through. Eli knows enough to sign a contract, go to rehersals and play coy with the paps who all yell questions at her. She did plenty of interviews in the two years and has lately. HeVal has an accent too and I don't hear him using that excuse. I think Eli is understanding that she has very little talent and can't hide behind a hot body so now we hear the excuses. Suddenly she has shoulder issues yet she swims and does a very tough water exercise program which would involve her arms greatly, now she is worried and one day may have surgery off course she never has had any and it isn't anytime soon. Sounds like she is getting excuses ready for when she blows it for next week! Eli surely would have known this going in and if she really had a serious problem she should never have signed up. This will however give the press another spin on things on how brave Eli is etc.

10 out of 10 Couldn't agree more!!

Love the interviews that elymania posted....note to Betty: Try to look interested when being interviewed, even if they're not speaking to you at the moment..

And apparently she was trying to pull up her top, especially judging from that pic that was posted, and one of the interviews (on the same page as the others posted by elymania - "wardrobe malfunction"). ANd when asked about it, what did she say? That if something would have popped out, "they would have had to pay alot of money for that".....yeah baby, put a price on it - don't let them see it without paying first!! affraid

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:42

During the long elimination program last night they also showed some parts of “after the dance and voting by the judges” of last week. Elisabetta was the only one who was really “pis..ed”, all the others were thankful for the votes and hoping to do better next week. She was walking down some stairs with Val and she said, “I don’t want to go home, I want to stay, I want to stay until the finals”. Don’t know if she can make it, there are a couple of people who were worse than she was so maybe she has 1 or 2 weeks more in her favor. A lot of votes I believe were for Val since you vote them “as a couple” and Val is very well liked. He also performed a great dance with his brother Maks during one of the intervals. Lots of votes came for Italy and I don’t know the validity of that since some were able to see Elisabetta dance via youtube but not all the others, how can you compare all the dancers and vote? Some Italians, according to Twitters to were able to vote later in the day due to time change. I did not get that one since we in the East coast were blocked to vote at 8:00 am (11:00 Pacific). Anyway after Elisabetta and Val left last night they were asked what kind of dance they were preparing for next week and he said “quickstep…and this time I will not let her go from my arms” after what the judges said that while in his arms she is doing Ok but on her own she is like a lost child.

Also the shoulder thing??? Never heard about it before..."something I was born with, both shoulders dislocated". She has always been very athletic, swimming, horseback riding...why suddenly this issue?? Is it to get sympathy from the judges and the people?? Oh Eli Eli!!!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 13:51

Dexterdidit wrote:Eli really needs to learn to look at least a little interested when they aren't talking to her. She even got busted for texting during the show! She thanked all her friends in Italy and even admitting having to take something to sleep. I didn't get a thank you! Huh I can't believe I've actually stuck up for her! Must be coming down with something....

As I said in my last messages, a lot of votes came from Italy. She said she spent the night (I guess before she took the sleeping pill) texting her friends in Italy who texted other friends and because of the change of time they were able to vote longer than we could. As for her dislocated shoulder now she doesn't know if she was born with it like she said during an interview last night. She now says that "she thinks" she did but not sure, however her brother has it too so...OMHO it must be a genetic thing?? In any case she feels a pinch for a minute or so when the should dislocates but she is able to pull the rotor back by lifting her shoulder up? So easy???????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 14:04

Quick step should be interesting, huh. Hope she can keep up and not get her feet all tangled up. Being bowlegged doesn't really help there. With "shoulder" problem, if this is a real problem, she shouldn't have even entertained the thought of being on the show. Just the Jive dance alone could cause her tremendous pain and problems. Repeated dislocation causing movements could really be damaging.
Don't know why she'd have problems understanding Val's accent, I think he speaks with very little accent, even less than Macks.
She does very well too, doesn't let Val get a word in edgewise. It's all about her, Yes?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 14:11

The abc.com blog is full of Italians that she contacted and were asked for vote for her and they in turn asked their friends to vote using multiple mail accounts so they could each vote multiple times. They even listed how many votes from each city, from the north to the south of Italy and one blogger even listed the time converter between Italy and LA:

Ariana tx2009
For International fans of Team Elisabetta and Val : you all have to Join ABC.com by using multiple valid e-mail accounts.(yahoo-3,4...., gmail 3,4... and so on) and to pay attention to hours differences between USA and the rest of us. Enjoy the dancing show & voting as well!

Reply to this | Flag
Ariana_tx2009
2 days ago
For International fans of Team Elisabetta and Val use the link below: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It includes a Time Zone Converter. Make easy for you to correctly place your on line votes & phone calls in the REQUIRED TIME FRAME. Using the above link, a fan from Italy/Genoa can find out in seconds California/Los Angeles time.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:14

[quote="socimar"]The abc.com blog is full of Italians that she contacted and were asked for vote for her and they in turn asked their friends to vote [u]using multiple mail accounts so they could each vote multiple times.[quote]

Are you saying one person could vote multiple times? I know nothng about DWTS voting but is that legal?

I watched DWTS until she got accepted for a second time, then turned it off. I was actually happy to see her stay for second week, but if she used shady tactics like that I've changed my mind about her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:29

Val is very talented like many of the pro dancers. Believe it was last season or the one before that he did a music performance with Mark B. playing a violin, Mark on guitar.
Someone mentioned betta's tatas, all the pros (ladies) talk about their favorite accessory, chick fillets, those little bits to put in clothing for extra umph, all of them comment how when rehearsing so many hours a day the boobs are the first to go, they just dance them off! Sorry to everyone on my out of context comments, been trying to play catch up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:36

[quote=cindigirl] Are you saying one person could vote multiple times? I know nothng about DWTS voting but is that legal?{/quote]

You can vote multiple times from different mail accounts, so Elisabetta has suggested to Italians living in Italy, via twitter, to register at ABC.com that only requires a valid email account and an American zipcode. Elisabetta suggested to use a couple of zip codes that are located in California (and she gave them out). What her fans needed to do is to open accounts with yahoo, gmail, others, then register at ABC.com using these accounts like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . So practically Cindigirl can vote for Elisabetta/Val 12 times (you can vote up to 12 times, the number of the participants but you can use your votes for one couple only) , so if you voted at ABC.com 12 times as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 12 times as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and 12 times as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have given Elisabetta/Val exactly 36 votes from one person only.

Is it legal??? I would think it is not but who am I to say that?????

Last edited by socimar on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:45

Thanks socimar. Then this voting system sucks! No wonder she spent so much time texting last night. I was happy for her last night when she was accepted, but you know, it's getting harder and harder to like her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:50

That's been a constant complaint since beginning of DWTS, voting is a popularity contest and sometimes teams get kicked off that shouldn't .
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 15:57

You know Lucy, you would think that after 12? seasons they could have developed a better voting system than that. If someone is honest and votes only once then it's a waste of time because it could be over ridden by someone voting 12 times.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:01

0MG....
and obviously canalis was the ONLY ONE to ask to be voted!

the others asked their friends and fans PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR ME

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:06

No offense to anyone who likes this show but I tried to watch it last night and I just couldn't do it. Just not my cup of tea. I'll have to rely on the GC fans on here to post her dancing so I can have a laugh....er I mean have a look. Wink

I think she speaks English pretty well. I wonder if the show got her to take English lessons, she never seemed interested in it before.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:09

SOCIMAR SAID

socimar in my opinion you have to do something! run to los angeles,call a lawyier, go to the police,make a sit in in front of the studios,the kkk,but please do something!

you said ;who am i to say that....
unbelievable

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:12

I understand what her strategy is - act like a little girl lost and maybe people will take pity on her. It worked for me last night but now am having second thoughts.

@sandwiches - I never watched DWTS before, thought it was a big snooze with more commercial breaks than shows.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:15

doris day wrote:SOCIMAR SAID

socimar in my opinion you have to do something! run to los angeles,call a lawyier, go to the police,make a sit in in front of the studios,the kkk,but please do something!

you said ;who am i to say that....
unbelievable

I did write a comment to ABC.com and her tweets are open to the public, they are all there with the zip codes she gave out, etc..However, why are you always attacking me with your sarcasm?. I am really getting fed you with you.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:18; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:17

Sandwiches, you seem possible that she has learned English in two months (from August is at Loa Angeles) do not think I already knew it before? I know that he also studied in Miami, he spent two years with George speaking English (he understand Italian but he speaks little, he is wrong all the tenses, but is so sexy when you speak Italian) and second you have learned in two months what he had learned in years?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcevita Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:22

international vote is approved, this is from Maxim's twitter

dolcevita
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:22

socimar i understand that you cannot understand but i was cheating;what pushes you so far against somebody?
do you think that the others did not ask to be voted and did not use the same system?
you want to show that you are a good citizen,you like the spy things...what is it'?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:25

@ lelacorb - She could already speak english but it's highly possible that the show wanted her english to be more 'polished' for the show. It was just a guess, I could be wrong.

sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:25

Socimar, I turned off DWTS last night and didn't get to see who else got terminated. I know Rob Karsashian was (surprise, surprise) but who else was terminated please?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:45

Doris Day, sometimes the people writing here seem to me to be so naive that I thought they all live in a convent of cloistered nuns
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:47

Cindi, Rob is still on the show. Only one person is removed each week, at least in the early weeks. The person who left last night was the basketball player (can't remember his name). The one that danced first on Monday.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:53

pattygirl wrote:Sleazy looking to me. Wouldn't want to kiss him. Looks like he needs a shower.

Ugh. He is one sleazy-looking dude affraid
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 16:54

lelacorb wrote:Doris Day, sometimes the people writing here seem to me to be so naive that I thought they all live in a convent of cloistered nuns

Excuse me, if I can be blunt, what do you mean by naive? We don't understand what's going on? I beg to differ with you. I'm pretty sure the majority of us are mature and "get it." And I'm sure none of us live in a convent of cloistered nuns. Is this a problem with translation?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:02

dolcevita wrote:international vote is approved, this is from Maxim's twitter

Yes, he is Val's brother and I knew he had given away American zip codes but what I was debating is how can you vote for someone if you haven't seen all of the contestants dancing first and then decide who deserves your votes. In Twitter and Facebook all of Eli's fan clubs have each voted 12 times (the maximum votes you can use), some of them had not seen Eli dance yet, some had seen her on Youtube the next day and very few had seen more than one contestants dance. I had to watch 2 hours of dancing, talking, advertising breaks (so long and boring), I was tired but I had to watch all of the contestants dance so I could cast my vote for the one(s) I thought was/were the best that night, next week could be someone else, even Eli and Val but not last Monday. I voted for Carson/Anna and for JR Martinez/Karina.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:06

cindigirl wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Doris Day, sometimes the people writing here seem to me to be so naive that I thought they all live in a convent of cloistered nuns

Excuse me, if I can be blunt, what do you mean by naive? We don't understand what's going on? I beg to differ with you. I'm pretty sure the majority of us are mature and "get it." And I'm sure none of us live in a convent of cloistered nuns. Is this a problem with translation?

I think so because a couple of days ago she asked me is I was working for The Salvation Army and I still don't get the meaning.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:20

Cindy tell me how you think that in a competition like DWTS Ely only asks to be voted on and think that is illegal or immoral? Or you want to speak ill of her or you are naive to the nunnery !!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:24

doris day wrote:socimar i understand that you cannot understand but i was cheating;what pushes you so far against somebody?
do you think that the others did not ask to be voted and did not use the same system?
you want to show that you are a good citizen,you like the spy things...what is it'?

By "cheating" you mean "joking" (scherzare). Cheating is a harsh word that means "truffare, ingannare, barare, frodare".
Yes, others might use the same system but that I believe most of them are americans so they do not need votes from overseas, only Elisabetta (Italy), Val and Maks (Ukraine) and another dancer who is English (I believe).
I believe I am a good citizen, I abide by the law, unlike most Italians I pay my taxes on time, all of them, county, state, federal. I do not spy because DWTS is not a matter of national security and I couldn't care less, it's a game but like in all games "barare" (cheating) is not accepted.

"what pushes me so far against somebody?" I believe you are referring to Elisabetta. This is a site where we can gossip, and say whatever you want want and frankly I do not like her. She is a Diva and Primadonna and even at DWTS when she received low scores she did not accept the critics by the judges lightly. They showed her last night leaving the stage with Val and she was very arrogant and she said "I want to stay here, I am not going home, I want to be here until the finals". Luckily she made it to the next week but a lot of people are upset with her attitude. She was not eliminate because a lot of people voted for Val who is very much liked.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:31

lelacorb wrote:Cindy tell me how you think that in a competition like DWTS Ely only asks to be voted on and think that is illegal or immoral? Or you want to speak ill of her or you are naive to the nunnery !!!!!

OMG, I never said Ely "only asks to be voted on" (whatever that means). Because of the messed up way DWTS formulated their voting system, apparently anyone can vote multiple times which to me is immoral (not fair) - And, as far as I know, to be fair there should be only one vote allowed per person. BTW I don't speak ill of her, if anything I've tried very, very hard to like her and give her credit for her achievements, but she's making it harder and harder for me to like her.

As far as me being "naive to the nunnery", again whatever that means - believe me, no nunnery on earth would accept me. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 17:39

I don't like Eli!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 21 Sep 2011, 18:11

I don't see how her saying she wants to stay and be in the finals is arrogant she is just saying what they all want a chance at the finals. She doesn't want to lose and leave America.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next