George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George will receive the AFI Life achievement award

+12
annemarie
ladybugcngc
it's me
What Would He Say
carolhathaway
LizzyNY
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
hairyhound
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
PigPen
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 Empty Re: George will receive the AFI Life achievement award

Post by LizzyNY Fri 22 Jun 2018, 22:54

Doug Ross - The woman in the video is part of the "Real Housewives of NY". I have never watched any of those shows, so I don't know her name. Apparently she once slept with George and rates him a 9 out of 10 in bed.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George will receive the AFI Life achievement award - Page 5 Empty Re: George will receive the AFI Life achievement award

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Jun 2018, 23:04

That is Carol Radziwell, a former journalist, writer and documentary maker. She was married to Prince Anthony Radziwell, a Swiss-American documentary maker who died at 40 from cancer. She had a sister who died in the same plane crash as John Kennedy Jr and his wife.

I think she's George's type to a tee. Thin, tall, elegant and highly intelligent. Friend of Bruce Bozzi and Bryan Lourd. Always wondered why she bothered with RHONY - they must be making it worth her while!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 22 Jun 2018, 23:07

Oh God, I thought she was just some stupid woman who had slept with George, considering the show she was on.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by happycat Mon 25 Jun 2018, 20:51

@PAN. Anthony and JFK,Jr were first cousins. Anthony was the son of Lee, Jackie's sister. George Clooney was the first interview for John's magazine "George" so possible connection to Carole there.
It was Carolyn Bessette  Kennedy's sister Lauren who died in the plane crash.
happycat
happycat
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Jun 2018, 02:04

Bill Murray's speech to George at the AFI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2018, 07:30

Sweet peaches ?

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 28 Jun 2018, 11:58

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wonderful and heartfelt speech! so proud of George he is really enjoying life at this stage of his life.
Congrats for the award!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 28 Jun 2018, 15:15

Billy's speech was definitely cut: the articles about the evening quoted him saying that he regretted not having met George earlier in his life .

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Jun 2018, 16:47

Cate speech too I hope !!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 28 Jun 2018, 21:30

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 28 Jun 2018, 23:01

Nice find, Doug Ross! Funny! He's still using the pizza guy story. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 28 Jun 2018, 23:54

I had never heard the pizza story before. 

After these interviews, I seriously thing that the "Sexiest man alive" title is the thing is most proud of ahahah.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 29 Jun 2018, 01:11

Doug Ross - He used the pizza guy story during the ITAS interview. Seems he has a collection of stock stories he uses all the time.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 29 Jun 2018, 03:58

Right.  I remember the pizza guy story.  And I’ve heard his Joe McCarthy story at least once before.  There are definitely stories George likes to go back to time and again.  I don’t think George will ever let us forget that he was voted ‘People’ Magazine’s sexiest man alive not once but twice!

Thanks Doug Ross. 

Does anyone here remember Grant’s acting role in ‘The Bird Cage’.  I just watched that movie again last weekend and there was a very young Grant playing the role of a ‘National Enquirer’ reporter!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 29 Jun 2018, 16:03

I've recently watched 'True Lies' because I really like Jamie Lee Curtis and discovered Grant acting in there.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jun 2018, 17:10

I like it too!
Young Grant
Yes Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 01 Jul 2018, 00:43

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Thu 05 Jul 2018, 15:06

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 06 Jul 2018, 19:22

it's me wrote:I like it too!
Young Grant
Yes Very Happy

And don't forget that Grant is in George's "Marmite Film" too !

NOW......There's a Challenge for You All !!!

Love You All   Give Flowers    sunny

$5 to the first to mention it here......NOT !   LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 06 Jul 2018, 23:07

Ouch
I didn't understand No
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 07 Jul 2018, 02:03

It's Me - I think Joanna is challenging us to find George's "Marmite Film" - which I have never heard of - and then she offered a $5 prize which she really didn't plan to pay the winner! I'm not even sure that film really exists! lol!  Jo - I think your mean streak is showing!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 07 Jul 2018, 04:07

Joanna, I cheated.   Googled “marmite film” (a term I have never heard of).   Embarassed 

Possibly ”Leatherheads”?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2018, 08:00

Oh yes! Maybe ....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 07 Jul 2018, 08:02

LizzyNY wrote:It's Me - I think Joanna is challenging us to find George's "Marmite Film" - which I have never heard of - and then she offered a $5 prize which she really didn't plan to pay the winner! I'm not even sure that film really exists! lol!  Jo - I think your mean streak is showing!

And thanks for the explanation Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jul 2018, 15:49

Already posted ?

Anyway
Even if many help
the end it's still not ending Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 08 Jul 2018, 23:42

It's Me, what isn't ending? scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jul 2018, 01:18

Loneliness
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jul 2018, 13:53

it's me wrote:Loneliness
Friendship hug  Hug1
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:05

Thanks

But you know
I want more

Way more
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:07

George is taken...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:08

It's Me - Give Flowers How can we help?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:33

Don't worry
Your offering help is good by itself
Thanks Like a Star @ heaven
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:34

ladybugcngc wrote:George is taken...

Stating the obvious is not helping No
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:38

Hi, Its me. What's the weather like where you are? It's steamy hot here in the UK.

Loved Bill Murray's comments in the video. Some of the things he said about George in his speech were pretty amazing.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 09 Jul 2018, 14:48

it's me wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:George is taken...

Stating the obvious is not helping No
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 09 Jul 2018, 20:15

ancora il gatto incazzato ?

party animal - not! wrote:Hi, Its me. What's the weather like where you are? It's steamy hot here in the UK.

Loved Bill Murray's comments in the video. Some of the things he said about George in his speech were pretty amazing.

What exactly are you referring to?
You know
Sometimes it's still hard to me to get all the shades into a speech Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 11 Jul 2018, 18:59

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jul 2018, 20:09

Sweet !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5