George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

+32
PigPen
lionheart
jusquatoi2014
globalchick
louisvillelaura
Butterfly
Mazy
playfuldeb
Missa
justpassinthrough
Pita428
Vilma
theminis
sparkie
it's me
Alisonfan
Picachu
melbert
lelacorb
Pari
Joanna
Piglet
Lighterside
LornaDoone
jd68
catwoman
Sevens
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Carla97
Nicky80
What Would He Say
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

Post by theminis Tue 29 Apr 2014, 11:33

Also as Katiedot said I too have said many times (ooh it happened a year ago when in fact it was more likely 8 months or 18 months ago) its semantics I wouldn't get bogged down in the details.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin? - Page 2 Empty Re: When did George Clooney start dating Amal Alamuddin?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 29 Apr 2014, 11:37

Ah, a man of many, many talents.

And we thought he had his hands full producing, directing, writing and acting in the snow in Germany for months on end.................!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 29 Apr 2014, 12:26

Mmmm, not nice though. I'm not comfy with charades or game playing....

We don't know, nor why should we .... but I'm having my brain noodles fried today ... and a bit sensitive to it all.

You can't beat a bit of good old fashioned communication.

Send to All - on your mobile
"Hay, we're engaged! we want to tell everyone! Amal and George"

What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 29 Apr 2014, 14:03

What ever the relationship between George and Stacy was in private it is their business same as the relationship between George and Amal. It is now a given that they started seeing each other long before September.

The problem is this when you start letting information out through 'close sources' people start looking a little closer and after time things become clearer and although we know not to believe everything we read it starts adding up. The public admission of it started in September had to be made for one reason and one reason only. Again I say their private life is and should be their business. They cannot, will not ever admit to when it really began because Amal has been placed on this pedestal of perfection in every sense of the word publicly. It would never do to admit to it beginning earlier because it would prove that she really is just like all the rest.

I know what I have written will offend some people, but I have always been a person that will sit back, watched, observe and then tell it as I see it. In one of my other post I stated my displeasure at the comments that had been made about George's other girlfriends and this is just another layer of what I so dislike about all this bullshit about Amal.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Tue 29 Apr 2014, 14:17

One more thing didn't Julia Roberts last year at that function where she hung off him ( I felt so bad for her husband) make that comment "and now London is calling" mmm
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 14:38

We don't know when Stacey & George ended things. It made the news in July but it could have been over earlier. George doesn't make a statement when he starts to date someone and it's not like he calls the press and says, "I just dumped another one!" Hopefully all of this is over for him and he will have a happy life with Amal.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Wed 30 Apr 2014, 15:17

I don't know if this has already been posted here - so many threads that I can not check them all.

Three Strikes, You’re Hooked: George Clooney’s New Fiancée Snubbed Him Three Times Before Agreeing To Fateful First Date … & He Was Already Smitten!

Ladies, pay attention: Playing hard to get works! George Clooney‘s stunning fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, turned the self-proclaimed lifetime bachelor down three times before even agreeing to go on a first date with him, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The couple met “last September at a small intimate charity fundraiser,” an insider told Radar exclusively. “George immediately honed in on Amal and was formally introduced to her. He had no idea she was such an accomplished lawyer!”

“She was engaging in the conversation after the introduction was made, and then did the unthinkable,” the source continued. “Amal walked away from the group George was with! He was instantly more intrigued by her. George then inserted himself into another group Amal was talking with. She just wasn’t impressed by the Hollywood actor persona.”

PHOTOS: Check Out Hollywood’s Top Love Nests To The Stars

In fact, the source revealed, “George asked for her phone number at the end of the night, and she refused to give it to him! Again, another first.”

And when the called to ask her on a date the next morning, the source said, “She turned him down! He was absolutely shocked. No one turns George down for a date. Amal had no interest in dating an actor, but George was eventually able to convince her to go out with him to discuss his humanitarian work.”

“After their first date, Amal was extremely impressed with George’s work in Darfur, and realized that he was much more than an actor,” the source said.

PHOTOS: Active & Atttractive: Hollywood’s Most Generous Stars

As Radar confirmed, the 52-year-old superstar and the future Mrs. Clooney were spotted celebrating over dinner at two Los Angeles hotspots last week where the 36-year-old bride-to-be was rocking some huge engagement bling.

“We are thrilled for them. We love Amal,” Clooney’s father, Nick Clooney, told RadarOnline in an exclusive interview. “We think they’re a wonderful match and wish them well.”

As for any other details on how their heartthrob son popped the question, he added: “This is their day!”

PHOTOS: George Clooney Through The Years

Clooney’s aunt, Starla Clooney, hopes to not only be invited to the wedding of the century, but to be front and center as the couple say “I do.”

She’s a non-denominational wedding minister in Ohio, Indiana, and the actor’s home state of Kentucky, which could come in handy for her nephew.

“If he asked me, I would do it,” she told Radar.

But in the meantime, the couple is enjoying their pre-wedding bliss.

PHOTOS: George Clooney’s Style Evolution

“Amal hasn’t asked George for one thing,” the source said. “Amal has her own life, career and friends. In the past, the ladies he has dated have requested George’s help in getting acting roles, securing hosting gigs, getting new agents. In fact, Amal has made it clear she intends to not give up her law career. She will be based in London and Los Angeles. George has never been with a woman like her, and this is going to go the distance.”

Source radaronline

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 30 Apr 2014, 15:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : highlighted parts)
Vilma
Vilma
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 15:32

Thanks Vilma for sharing , this was knew to me....

I don't think they only met in September and then got together in October. His mum said she met her a year ago so mmmhhhh.

I think they printed that to underline the other article "She plaid hard to get" but to be honest this story sounds weird.

If this is true and I meet an actor first time on an event and asked for my phone number I wold put him down too.....so nothing "hard to get" there game

And I don't know how you guys feel but I can't hear the word "source" anymore  Razz ....How many sources do all the media have....so not real.....or staged by someone ...oh welll
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:07

Sounds like a whole load of BS.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:13

Yep, take a look at the Clooney diary for September via Google.........I know he's brilliant at this stuff (Hannah Betts' friend of a friend 'had the most erotic night of her life' with him) but it's Venice, LA, Vancouver, Valencia.....time for an intimate charity bash in London? Anything's possible......there was talk about a plane coming via Paris to Valencia..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:46

Oh Golly Gosh.....what's going to happen now to all the gossip writers/tweeters/bloggers and so called writers who've been making shed loads of dosh off the back of Single George's social life for what...20 + years ?

He's going to be Married George in the future and then maybe a very boring subject gossip wise.

So let them have their fling and their final days of earning their money from writing whatever comes into their heads...they're losing their main meal ticket.
Who will they find to write about next ? 

Ooooooo.....my heart bleeds for them....Not.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:52

All the entertainment websites are questioning "Who is next Clooney/most eligible bachelor ?"You got there Jo!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:55

Joanna wrote:

He's going to be Married George in the future and then maybe a very boring subject gossip wise.

Oh really?  Marriages in Hollywood are never filled with any gossip.  Ever.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 Apr 2014, 18:57

Sevens wrote:All the entertainment websites are questioning "Who is next Clooney/most eligible bachelor ?"You got there Jo!

Lol.....my psychic powers at work again. Lol

I think all the single eligible girls & boys in Hollywood should run 
to the hills ASAP !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 30 Apr 2014, 19:04

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, take a look at the Clooney diary for September via Google.........I know he's brilliant at this stuff (Hannah Betts' friend of a friend 'had the most erotic night of her life' with him) but it's Venice, LA, Vancouver, Valencia.....time for an intimate charity bash in London? Anything's possible......there was talk about a plane coming via Paris to Valencia..........

Actually, the article doesn't say the charity event was in London. Amal could certainly have ben attending an event in any of those cities while George was also there, although my guess would be LA.

And I think the September timeline fits with what we know. Meet in September, tries two more times to schedule a date. Their first date was apparently a dinner, the one where he "impressed her with his knowledge of Darfur". That first photo of them together, leaving dinner in that van - wasn't the official story that they'd had dinner to discuss Darfur? Could have been their first date.

Then suddenly, MM needs more work - in London. And the score has to be completed - in London. There was an awful lot of George in London shortly after he was supposedly smitten with her, work that I always wondered why it couldn't be completed in LA, so at least he's be sleeping in his own bed every night. Guess he found a better one overseas.  Wink 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 19:50

George looked incredibly happy in their first date's pics.
He even leaned to her and looked right at her in the cab.
He felt he should protect this lady by not letting the gossips and paps spoil his chance after just one date. He wanted more. So he did the rare thing:Immediately denied it while kept seeing her secretly ever since. Cabo, Canada and Spain Tomorrowland sets and that T shirt. I posted before a Twitter photo where he is dining with a black hair woman in Vancouver before Christmas. George's parents and close friends first met Amal in Cabo over the holiday .
And in that photo where they're looking deep into each other's eyes , I believe that's from a Valencia date January.He is just wearing the same T shirt and same gray sweater. But at that time we only got the pics of him walking out without Amal.
Then he brought her to the White House" they were stuck like glue and holding hands"...the relationship officially surfaced.
Smart George played a classic game over those seven months and finally won his Big Day in life!

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 30 Apr 2014, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Apr 2014, 19:55

You got it, Sevens!

As for when it all started, it doesn't really matter does it, and as his mother said they first met her a year ago, I'm inclined to believe her.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 30 Apr 2014, 20:09

Oh I forgot one: He spent almost the whole November in London working on MM and...well his lady. He flew to Vancouver shoot the film and Amal came to see him sometimes.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 30 Apr 2014, 20:16

I don't really care when they first got together.

The important thing is they did find each other and that's a little miracle IMO considering how busy George was last year with MM.
Even if someone was "matchmaking" in the background or whatever, I know from personal experience that to find the right person in one's later years, as George has done, IS a little miracle. 
So that's why I feel so happy for him.

Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Apr 2014, 20:53

Here, here, Jo. Brilliant, isn't it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 06:22

sparkie wrote:They cannot, will not ever admit to when it really began because Amal has been placed on this pedestal of perfection in every sense of the word publicly. It would never do to admit to it beginning earlier because it would prove that she really is just like all the rest.  
Ok, if I've understood you rightly (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you're saying that if it turns out that George and Amal were already dating while George was still officially dating Stacy Keibler, then it would 'prove' that Amal is really 'just like all the rest'? Meaning what exactly?

If George did cheat on Stacy, then it's George's fault, not Amal's. It reflects badly on him, not on her. You can't force a man against his will to cheat on his partner. If that's what you were saying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to the whole relationship timeline, does anyone want to help me put the pieces together and see what picture this paints?

April 2013: Nina Clooney says she first met Amal "about a year ago" which is more or less April. I'd assume George had met Amal before then because I can't see him introducing a first date to his parents.

July 2013: Clooney/Kiebler split is announced but there haven't been any pictures of the two of them together since April 2013.

September 2013: According to reports, George and Amal met "at a small charity fundraiser last September".

October 2013: According to reports, she plays hard to get and yet just a month later they're photographed at dinner in London.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 07:35

Yes that's sounds right....I better don't tell what picture it makes in my head but I guess there was something during the time he was with Stacey and I'm sure Stacy had something with the guys she is now married with. But maybe it is too early and I should rethink HA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 07:36

Maybe the stories about George meeting Eva Longaria in Berlin (pre Stacy breakup) were actually true, however it wasn't Eva Longaria, it was Amal???? I don't know, grasping here.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 07:37

Don't forget the lovely Brunette kissing/hugging him at the Airport in Milan (can't remember if we ever solved that one), that was before break-up with Stacy or are they all merging into one?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Thu 01 May 2014, 09:58

Katiedot you are correct I realise my choice of words "just like all the rest" needed clarification. I meant that if they did start seeing each other while George and Stacy were still in a relationship what ever it was, Amal would have known and was waiting in the wings until the time was right....sorry not buying that they only started seeing each other September/October. If I am not making myself clear on what I am trying to say I am ok with you and anyone else to tell me to shut up on this subject.

From when I first joined COH I have always loved the fact the you have been the voice of reason, and chastise us when needed, yes you are correct if someone cheats on their partner they are at fault but if the person they are cheating with is aware that said person is married/or in a relationship they are equally at fault and just plain nasty.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 01 May 2014, 10:23

Katie, I think there might some 'Blurred Lines' (cue music) here between professional stuff and the personal, so it's entirely possible for example for them to have first connected at, say, at around the time of the BAFTAS, London meetings around Monuments Men, and who knows where the looney family were around that time, but they siimply could have all connected over the SSP meetings or similar.

The October sightings at Berners Tavern clearly show the professional/personal link (October). I'm not sure people like Geoffrey Robertson are going to go to elaborate lengths to help a cover story

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 10:48

sparkie wrote: I meant that if they did start seeing each other while George and Stacy were still in a relationship what ever it was, Amal would have known and was waiting in the wings until the time was right
[ . . . ]
if the person they are cheating with is aware that said person is married/or in a relationship they are equally at fault and just plain nasty.
Understood and agreed, but I'll challenge you on the second part of that sentence specifically relating to Amal rather than in general.  What if you were Amal, met George, fell in love with him (or were on the way to loving him) and asked about Stacy and he tells you it's all over between them but for the sake of tabloid peace and quiet they're not announcing anything.  So, knowing that he's really single even if officially he's not, you go ahead and date him with a clean conscience.  Does that make you nasty? Bear in mind of course that George could have been lying to you about his relationship with Stacy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Thu 01 May 2014, 11:44

Katie I agree with you to a certain level regarding Stacy/George and Amal, and what is or not that we will never know. I do believe that George and Stacy were over long before July, so therefore whenever George and Amal began their relationship there was no cheating. I was talking about the public spin that they only started seeing each other in September/October and the need to create a respectful gap between Stacy and Amal, remember how quickly Stacy appeared after George and Eli split and all the comments relating to the timing of it.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 01 May 2014, 18:34

@ Vilam. I hope you dont mind my directing some questions to you, and if you are not comfortable answering them, I understand.

You mentioned that you had dated George so I am sure you know him better than any of us.

Do you think that this whirlwind courtship is the real thing? Would the George you know do something like this?

Does it seem odd to you that everyone but George and his close friends are leaking this information?

Or do you think this whole thing is a giant prank put on by George?

Thanks for your time to consider and answer any of these :- )
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 18:56

When did she post that? How could I miss that LOL....I want to details too  Cool
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 01 May 2014, 20:16

Nicky80 wrote:When did she post that? How could I miss that LOL....I want to details too  Cool

Hell I missed the dating thing too. Too many threads and my head is too messed up. I thik they had to know each other longer for George to get engaged already. Like I said before him and Stacy both moved on but waited for time to get to know there new dates or whatever.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 20:23

Erm, I think Playful has misremembered. Nobody here has ever claimed to have dated George (apart from that one poster who sort-of wrote a book about her alleged relationship with George) and certainly not Vilma.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Thu 01 May 2014, 20:36

@playfuldeb I guess you mean me. I'm sorry if my choice of words in another thread mislead you. "Broke up" meaning I used to be a devoted fan and then stopped following his life and career. So I'm just an old fan of his, nothing more  Give Flowers
Vilma
Vilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 20:43

LOL funny how rumors get created easily. Glad you clarified it otherwise we might have seen a thread with your name in the "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" section HAHAHAHA
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilma Thu 01 May 2014, 21:09

@nicky80 it would have been worse if you had started to google crotch photos of me.  Embarassed 

And BTW there is not any.  Very Happy 
Vilma
Vilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 21:12

lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 01 May 2014, 21:20

@Katie - misremembering? No. Saying that someone here dated George (please dont put words in my mouth) No. Reading something and taking it for it's words? Yes. The poster posting something that is misleading? Yes.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 21:24

playfuldeb wrote:@Katie - misremembering? No. Saying that someone here dated George (please dont put words in my mouth) No. Reading something and taking it for it's words? Yes. The poster posting something that is misleading? Yes.
Playful, I don't know what the issue is here. Look at your earlier post addressed to Vilma where you said that Vilma had said she'd dated George and then went on to ask her questions based on her supposed inside knowledge of George. Vilma hasn't dated George and never said she had.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 01 May 2014, 21:25

Playful is this the post you are referring to:  I didn't find it misleading, and I don't think that was Vilmas intention.  

Vilma wrote:Well, I ”broke up” with George when he started to date Sarah Larson. Back then I felt kind of same like many people here now. I still like George. I like to read news of him, I like to see new photos and I still love to watch his movies (of course). That is why I lurk here, this is a good place to find out what is going on. But honestly I think I like you all and reading your thoughts and opinions more than I like George. But hey – I still think that he has beautiful eyes and the sexiest hands in the world.  Very Happy

So the news of him getting married did not have a huge affect on me, but I was surprised like most of the people. Amal must be a brave woman getting married with a man known for his short relationships. But I hope they will be happy together.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 01 May 2014, 21:30

Sorry, I took breaking up with someone as having dated them. I didn't "misremember" as Katie said I did. I merely "misinterpreted" something said by Vilma.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 01 May 2014, 21:42

playfuldeb wrote:Sorry, I took breaking up with someone as having dated them. I didn't "misremember" as Katie said I did. I merely "misinterpreted" something said by Vilma.

Yes you did misinterpret something...the expression "broke up" ....and it's easily done on here playful with so many posts being made at the moment.

flower

Last edited by Joanna on Thu 01 May 2014, 22:52; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 01 May 2014, 22:29

For those who don't know the difference
mis·re·mem·ber tr.v. mis·re·mem·bered, mis·re·mem·ber·ing,
mis·re·mem·bers. To remember incorrectly

mis·in·ter·pret. transitive verb \ˌmi-sən-ˈtər-prət, -pət\. : to understand or
explain (something) incorrectly
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 May 2014, 22:34

LOL! 

OK we got it  Thumbs up! 

Give Flowers 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sun 04 May 2014, 20:36

I have one question and this thread seems a logical place where to ask.

Do you remember an interview which was all over the news, I think in December 2003, when George said "I haven't met her yet" (he was asked whether he met the love of his life).

At the time, he had met Amal.

So...they somehow connected after that statement was made. Or George was not sincere.

What do you think?
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 04 May 2014, 21:11

it was Dec 2013 not 2003 but personally i think he just said that because he always says that, he wasnt ready to tell the world he had found her and he doesnt have to tell the world if he has or not, its his personal business. Also trying to put a timeline on things is difficult because we dont know, none of us where there when they met but at the end of the day its not really important on when they met, they have met, fallen in love and engaged to be married
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 04 May 2014, 21:17

Online would be funny Wink

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 May 2014, 21:41

Butterfly wrote:I have one question and this thread seems a logical place where to ask.

Do you remember an interview which was all over the news, I think in December 2003, when George said "I haven't met her yet" (he was asked whether he met the love of his life).

So...they somehow connected after that statement was made. Or George was not sincere.

What do you think?

It's already been discussed many, many times already on the various Amal threads.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 May 2014, 03:06

Butterfly wrote:I have one question and this thread seems a logical place where to ask.

What do you think?
This has been raised so many times already. I think George was simply lying. There's no reason why he should be forced to reveal a meaningful relationship to a journalist until he's ready to, so he gave his stock answer to a stock question.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 May 2014, 03:38

But this was in 'W', wasn't it? And from the Tracy Emin list of questions? I think there's a massive lead time with this glossy.......think of all those dots! Wonder if it's a quarterly of six-month type of publication, and the interview done in Como maybe?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 05 May 2014, 13:24

I really don't think that question was asked in December...could have been done months before that

Last edited by Sevens on Tue 06 May 2014, 03:23; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next