George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar Tue 25 Jun 2013, 19:24

Shopping again in Milan at PINKO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@littlecrumb_ trying on Tastoni #dress#pinko #store#corsovittorioemanuele #3mendamentepinko #elisabettacanalis#milano #black #longdress #specialevening

@littlecrumb_ at our boutique. #corsovittorioemanuele #milano #pinko#3mendamentepinko #elisabettacanalis #thanksforcoming
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:30

socimar wrote:
annemarie wrote:I hope Elli is not a part of this show it just seems wrong.

She will do it.  Not many projects are being offered to her at the moment since she insists in living in LA and comes back to Europe only for photoshoots for ads/commercials.  She need longer exposure and money and so does Lucio Presta, her PR who has seen several television programs involving celebrities he represents being shut down earlier than scheduled.

Also what a sweet revenge.  GC went to the Sudan on several humanitarian trips...now she goes as the star of a humanitarian reality show!
Socimar, maybe you do not know, but in Italy there are many volunteers and many missionaries who deal with the Sudan (perhaps even before George) who do their work for years, they have built schools and hospitals but of whom the world does not speak because are not actors in Hollywood. Why do you want at all costs to find a connection with George?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:36

AFTERNOON 
With Elisabetta Canalis

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:20

49 more photos of Elisabetta shopping at Belstaff and Pinko at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 28 Jun 2013, 12:40

Shotting new Lormar campaign.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta  
Primo scatto della giornata ! Shooting my new #Lormar campaign @gianlucasarago pic.twitter.com/OWClbipQyF
1 hour ago

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta
#crimescene do not cross ! Shooting #Lormar underwear campaign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 13:17

Charming, did the person who took the photo deliberately pick that angle?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 Empty Primo scatto della giornata ! Shooting my new #Lormar campaign

Post by kim18 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Shooting my new #Lormar campaign

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:05

Elisabetta Canalis in Piadena for a photo shoot. The assault of the fans 'crazy' in front of the villa of the set. Click in costume at the pool
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Jun 2013, 20:27

Is it the Lormar photoshoot that she posted this morning in Instagram?  I seem to recognize the guy with the mustache and beard behind her holding a camera (last photo).  In the "bed" Instagram that Elisabetta posted herself he was standing against the wall and the girl with shorts and boots is also in both photos:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 29 Jun 2013, 06:35

Elisabetta Canalis gets a kiss from a street peddler! #Photogallery #Milano @x17online @JustElisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … …
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:12

lelacorb wrote:Elisabetta Canalis gets a kiss from a street peddler!  #Photogallery #Milano @x17online @JustElisabetta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … …

If you check the Photo Gallery in this site there are 28 photo of Elisabetta kissing a street peddler, actually him grabbing to kiss her; however Elisabetta is with her parents, her father Cesare is in almost every photo but her mother Bruna (she really looks great) in only photo #4 (and a bit in photo#2).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 29 Jun 2013, 13:33

HeySocimar you do not need to explain I believe that we are all able to read, I just copied the title!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Jun 2013, 17:50

lelacorb wrote:HeySocimar you do not need to explain I believe that we are all able to read, I just copied the title!

You are wrong Lelacorb, nowhere in the 28 photos in the link that you sent there is a mention that Elisabetta was walking with her mom and dad, only that this street peddler grabbed and wanted to kiss her. You may not be interested but some of the people in this blog might be interested in knowing that her mom and dad are there with her. I was. Even when I do something good for the other bloggers who have to criticize me.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 19:39

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know how her parents look like.

Her mother looks really great. I think she got her good looks from her.

Her father doesn't look like an Italien.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 30 Jun 2013, 16:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Jun 2013, 17:31

Great pics! Very colorful gentleman!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 01 Jul 2013, 07:19

historical relic[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:25

Hey Kim, got a link to these pics? "Historical relic"?
I'm sure we all know that this is a comedic shoot.

She looks fabulous! Eli looks like she'd be a blast to hang with. Very approachable, as with the street vendor.

Happy she is so grounded that she doesn't need a man (or anyone on a freaking blog, for that matter) to define her.

She's getting plenty of work, too. Good for her!
After all, she's getting huge projects, monetarily, and probably doesn't even have to work.
I'd bet that her severance pay from George alone is enough to feather her nest for all eternity provided she invested well.

I'd also bet that she's laughing her ass off at her detractors.
Doesn't it seem so silly when jealous, hateful women waste their precious time trying to drag a perfectly happy, normal woman through the mud, when she is just clearly enjoying and experiencing life?

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:09

lamby wrote:Hey Kim, got a link to these pics? "Historical relic"?

She looks fabulous! Eli looks like she'd be a blast to hang with. Very approachable, as with the street vendor.

Happy she is so grounded that she doesn't need a man (or anyone on a freaking blog, for that matter) to define her.

After all, she's getting huge projects, monetarily, and probably doesn't even have to work.
I'd bet that her severance pay from George alone is enough to feather her nest for all eternity provided she invested well.

Doesn't it seem so silly when jealous, hateful women waste their precious time trying to drag a perfectly happy, normal woman through the mud, when she is just clearly enjoying and experiencing life?

Lamby, the "historic relic" photo was re-twitted by Elisabetta after a friend(@ivoavido20= real name Enrico Venti) who conducted a TV program in 2004  called Mai Dire Martedi' (never say Tuesday) sent her.  The whole group who did the skit had dinner together a few days ago and as a result he then sent her this picture composition. Remember, it is historic, dates back to 2004.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 30 Jun
Grazie @ivoavido20 per questo reperto storico #mariottide #maidiremartedi pic.twitter.com/FEI9q2lb4l

As for the peddler kissing her, she had no choice, he wanted to sell her some trinkets (colorful necklaces), she paid him and he grabbed to kiss her.  She was not alone as the pics above show, she was with her mom and dad.  Lelacorb posted the link to the series of photos (28) taken in this occasion and it's about seven messages above this but I copied it for you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … …
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:48

NO "MISSION" FOR ELISABETTA CANALIS:

No MISSION for Elisabetta Canalis. The Sardinian showgirl has waived the right to participate in the program of RAI 1, which will be aired in two episodes on prime time TV on two consecutive Wednesdays in the coming fall. Indeed, as the tweets between Canalis and her agent (Lucio Presta) let us believe, the EX-girlfriend of George Clooney had been contacted to participate in the program, which would involve some celebrities to be taken to refugee camps to work together with existing volunteers on site.

But we have just learned that a few days before she was supposed to leave, Canalis backed up. At the very last moment, she did not feel like leaving for the Congo, which was the goal destination, perhaps due to the difficulties suffered last year, by two other celebrities, Barbara De Rossi and Michele Cucuzza who were shooting the pilot show there.

The staff that deals with the show tried to convince Elisabetta that all security measures were in place and that she would have been quite safe; however Canalis still refused to leave. It’s therefore back to square one for the casting of this program which in the coming weeks will have to start their own organizational machine and choose the conductor. The program consists in 2 pairs of celebrities for each episode, located in different locations and will last 90 minutes each and in to 2 episodes, making a total of 4 pairs of celebrities involved.

The main aim of this program was not to accumulate share points, but to raise awareness of the television audience to these humanitarian operations, made ​​by "invisible" people (those non-celebrity already working there), whose work will be displayed as much as possible thanks and through this celebrity program so that they will get media exposure. In the meantime, with Elisabetta Canalis backing out at the last moment, a new cast is desperately wanted!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 02 Jul 2013, 14:11

looooool thanks for the laugh ,i think you can hang out with bette canalis anytime no one will fight you over that except for 5 or 6 people , but she is the kind that every time the media totally forget about her elisabetta  have to show her ass to be remembered again , that's not the type of girls i'd like to know really .period.....Razz 

severance pay  really  there is nothing like that from GC to any ex except celine ask sara  larson she work as waitress , your idol eli canalis didn't get any from g maybe that's why she was angry when G dumped her and she tried to steal Eins ROFL.you can have elisabetta all for yourself enjoy Very Happy I love you

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:46

lolo\"layla" wrote:

looooool thanks for the laugh ,i think you can hang out with bette canalis anytime no one will fight you over that except for 5 or 6 people , but she is the kind that every time the media totally forget about her elisabetta  have to show her ass to be remembered again , that's not the type of girls i'd like to know really .period.....Razz 

severance pay  really  there is nothing like that from GC to any ex except celine ask sara  larson she work as waitress , your idol eli canalis didn't get any from g maybe that's why she was angry when G dumped her and she tried to steal Eins ROFL.you can have elisabetta all for yourself enjoy Very Happy I love you

What escapes you and that George has chosen to stand with both Sarah Larson is with Elisabetta Canalis, your problem should be the choice of George (if you're a fan of him) and not rubbishwomen who, for better or for worse have had (which envy!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 03 Jul 2013, 01:20

That's a very good point you have made Lela - after all George's choices are his alone.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Jul 2013, 04:42

And the next one won't be any better, take it from me. Sigh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 04 Jul 2013, 03:36

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Thu 04 Jul 2013, 16:45

I assume that because she wouldn't get any money for it, it was easy for her to give up on this.
Recently in an interview she mentioned she was working a lot in USA and in Germany as well. working a lot????? 3 sec tv commercial and Giotto adverts mean for you girls "a lot"?
Sometimes it just easy for EC to make stories.
Is she doing a movie in USA? She was saying this early in Jan 2013. Do you remember this?

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:17

vadam wrote:

I assume that because she wouldn't get any money for it, it was easy for her to give up on this.
Recently in an interview she mentioned she was working a lot in USA and in Germany as well. working a lot????? 3 sec tv commercial and Giotto adverts mean for you girls "a lot"?
Is she doing a movie in USA? She was saying this early in Jan 2013. Do you remember this?

Elizabeth will also have refrained from taking part in the "Mission" but also gave up the money you would have earned because there is no program on Rai 1 where you are not paid: Mission is not a program of voluntary or carità1!
Vadam if Elizabeth did not work and was not well paid you believe that the life they could afford it? I those who do not work or who earn little do not see them take a plane, crossing the ocean every two months, dine in restaurants, shopping in designer stores, do not you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 04 Jul 2013, 19:13

vadam wrote:

I heard that interview too when she was asked how could she maintain her lifestyle living in LA and traveling to Europe to work. She said that she was working a lot in USA too doing commercials and ads but also was working in Germany, Spain, Austria and Italy.

That movie you are talking about was supposed to an Italian movie but shot in USA and it was supposed to start in Jan/Feb 2013. It never materialized.
I have come to the conclusion that Elisabetta says what she wants you to hear at the time she says it and she says it well, you really believe her. The truth is something else.
She is in Sardinia now taking photos of her newly pumped lips, a good picture I would say. Supposedly there is still that presentation of an award at the Ischia Global Film on July 19 (Nicholas Cage getting the award) but no website is reporting it yet. She has already contacted her friends in LA that she is returning around that time.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:47

Elisabetta Canalis in the blue sea of Sardinia

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 05 Jul 2013, 03:33

How beautiful is that sea?? Wish I could jump in it right now!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 05 Jul 2013, 03:58

I'd be swimming out to that island!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 Empty Elisabetta Canalis & SHEEN - Making of Video

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Jul 2013, 15:33

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Jul 2013, 02:25

beautiful shots of her!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:30

Elisabetta hot in Sardinia
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Wed 10 Jul 2013, 00:41

kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elisabetta Canalis in the blue sea of Sardinia

Italy is simply the most beautiful European country:gotpics: Food, Land and People simply super in Italy:thumbsup: 
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 10 Jul 2013, 17:47

Today in Italy the most important newspaper came out this article (translated by google)

George and women? Are contracts clo.clo.clo
The farewell Clooney Stacy, a former wrestler and his last girlfriend

In order to obtain a contract clo.clo.clo - well-paid, non-renewable, usually lasting two years old - must be nice, but not overwhelming, not to overshadow his head. You have to have experience in show business and a good posture to address the main task, ie walk the red carpet together with the head support needed in the photos. We must, however, have some professional experience peculiar past - wrestler, stripper, girlfriend Bobo Vieri - which makes it, in its own way, only the clo.clo.clo. That would be - the joke ran yesterday in the Italian social network - co.co.co girlfriend of George Clooney, that is, they said, replaced every two years.
George Clooney, all girlfriends (completed)

The last fresh former is called Stacy Keibler, is 33 years old (Clooney is 52), is delicate appearance but trade was the wrestler (in honor of the break, the American gossip site BuzzFeed has posted the video The Best of Stacy Keibler Wrestling Days, with its fights best, it is interesting). The official version is not, as is right, very original: Clooney and Kiebler had different life goals, she wants "a family and children," he did not, and the two "remain friends and talk on the phone every day"; usual, the boss is elegantly leave from his lady. Follow battutoni and theories about the courtship rituals Clooney, maybe he's gay but does not like it too much because coming out to straight women, who perhaps prefer to remain in doubt and continue to admire Clooney actor, producer, director, promoter of pods for coffee short, global brand, who admire his sense of humor in the casting of girlfriends.
: The first is that the fans remember Balitran Céline (1996-1999). Parisian law student and hostess of a luxury saloon, moved for a period in Los Angeles, living with Clooney and his pig. Clooney, recently became famous as a pediatrician lover of the TV series ER, was in fact also been engaged to Kelly Preston (1987-1989), a young actress, then wife of John Travolta. It was as well, twice for two years, before and after Preston, with another actress cute, Talia Balsam, and the two were even married in Las Vegas, an Elvis impersonator officiating. After Balitran, the Neostar Clooney did a lot of auditions, and then, since 2000, he occasionally alongside the British model Lisa Snowdon, "perfect for the red carpet of mega-productions like Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve." Then she came Sarah Larson (2007-2008), who was in Las Vegas waitress and stripper girl but it was very distinct. Then there was our Elisabetta Canalis, of which much has been written. She was nervous, he ranged from Nespresso at cult films like "The Men Who Stare at Goats," and spent much time in motion with male friends. Then, they said, Kiebler. Soon, perhaps, the next. And maybe that's okay, for the fans and for those gay and straight, maybe Clooney's engagements are an ironic, a sequence of representations desirable but implausible unions men and women. Perhaps there are worse jobs of clo.clo.clo (though thinking about it, after, as for the co.co.co, there is no career).

Maria Laura Rodotà

Elizabetta responds on twitter

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 3h
Tenerezza x la pseudointellettuale che definisce il suo sogno proibito un mestiere clo.clo. clo . Il livore e' una brutta bestia

traslation
ElisabettaCanalis @ JustElisabetta 3h
Tenderness x the pseudo-intellectual who defines her wet dream a trade clo.clo. cycle. The envy and 'an ugly beast
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 10 Jul 2013, 22:38

Lelacorb, I just finished reading it in Italian in Il Corriere della Sera. It seems that the journalist who wrote it also posted something in Twitter and later removed it because nobody knew what Elisabetta was talking about in her tweet regarding the "clo.clo.clo job". The article was later posted in Chic o Choc by Anna Vita (Elisabetta's friend) with reference to Il Corriere della Sera. A pretty hard article I must say, all the girlfriends with a 2 year contract and George gay.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 15:22

Elisabetta : images from Sardinia

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 15:47

Elisabetta did well to respond to Rodotà with your Twitter following ...
"Tenerezza x  la pseudointellettuale che definisce il suo sogno proibito un mestiere clo.clo. clo . Il livore e' una brutta bestia #Ahime ' "[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rodotà really think that it is so difficult for a woman to fall in love with Clooney?!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 07:58

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 7 Empty Pizza Forum

Post by pizza Mon 15 Jul 2013, 08:07

Deleted - wrong thread, we have separate threads for all George's Ex Girlfriends already created Pizza
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 15 Jul 2013, 16:43

Are we staring a What SK Did Next?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:43

blubelle wrote:Are we staring a What SK Did Next?

Oh good god I hope not!

We're wating for Katiedot to help us figure out how to move her threads into the ghosts section without losing all the titles. theminis and I tried but it wasn't working. Please just post anything new in the ghosts section and we'll add it once we can get her own category like his other exes.

Thanks!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:31

Im still waiting for the day when the Eli thread is locked/closed whatever, but that's just me, she is so past being prominent re George anyway.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Jul 2013, 03:03

theminis wrote:Im still waiting for the day when the Eli thread is locked/closed whatever, but that's just me, she is so past being prominent re George anyway.  

Couldn't agree more! In some ways JMO it's like beating a dead horse. She's not relevant to George any longer but as katie says there are posters who come on here who want to talk about her and promote what she's doing. Sad that it can't be done on her website and instead continues to be piggybacked onto info about George.

I sure hope we won't still be getting daily updates for the rest of George's or this site's life!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 03:10

Amen

We should perhaps do a poll and in true democratic fashion, majority wins
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 16 Jul 2013, 13:56

If Betty wants to advertise her whereabouts and her working career....shouldn't she pay someone to create her own web page? Why should she get free publicity here? None of us are interested in her...it's only her PR that come here and post usually with the exception of those who love to bash her; they come here too of course.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Jul 2013, 13:59

I smell a vote coming. :-)

We'll have to wait till katiedot comes back though...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 14:06

Yep shall wait for Katie
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 16 Jul 2013, 15:55

Why would that be closed the thread on Elisabetta Canalis when there are tread on Lisa, Sarah, Celine, Krista Allen, who are definitely more of her ex? If you do not enjoy reading, avoid it!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next