Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 15:58

The other girls don't have their PR reps posting away on a George Clooney forum trying to promote them here in any way. They are also not using George's fan base to promote their clients.  That is the objection about this thread. If you want to keep Betty's career up to date in the media...try starting a forum about her. This isn't the place for that and it's become blatantly clear, that's what is going on here.
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:04

Lighterside wrote:The other girls don't have their PR reps posting away on a George Clooney forum trying to promote them here in any way.  They are also not using George's fan base to promote their clients.  That is the objection about this thread.  If you want to keep Betty's career up to date in the media...try starting a forum about her.  This isn't the place for that and it's become blatantly clear, that's what is going on here.

This is your invention, I often place on this ttread and I assure you I'd be a pr of Elizabeth (you know how much money would earn?) But unfortunately it is not so!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:18

Whether or not you are a paid poster is not the issue.  I don't go to other celebrity forums, even if that celebrity is a "close friend of George's" such as Matt Damon as an example and post anything about George Clooney on them.  I don't see the point.  The posters there would think it odd, especially if it happened every day.

People are here to talk about George, this is George's fan base posting here not all of it but certainly long time fans and the "current" girlfriend of will be discussed as that person is "actively" in his life.  That's to be expected.  Once in a while, someone will post something about Lisa or one the others, WHEN there is a reference to George contained within USUALLY...it's not always the case though.  And that's fine, no one really minds the occasional posting.  He hasn't dated Betty in more than two years and the most recent girlfriend is already gone.  

So forgive me but I find it really odd that we're still seeing postings on EVERYTHING that Betty does, as if she's currently in his life. If that isn't promoting her career using his fan base, I don't know what is! LOL
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by George Fan on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:26

Having read Stacy and Elisabetta threads for quite some time I do not sense PR reps on either thread writing about them to promote them. The Elisabetta thread goes on and on like it does MAINLY cause the girl is so full of drama in her life. Stacy in comparison is plain vanilla. If George's NEXT girlfriend is some kind of a lightning rod I am sure she will get lots of attention too. Or if Elisabetta leads a more calm life like some of the further back ex-GF's it will naturally die down. I mean Elisabetta for example just had this story of going to the Congo for a TV show. Not your run of the mill story. So everyone chimes in. Stacy with a Food show is not nearly as thrilling.


Last edited by George Fan on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:27; edited 1 time in total

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Juliette Hardy on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:26

Spot on, Lighterside!
Seems like a desperate attempt by her PR team. Like who cares or even knows her name?  A few Italian gossip site fans?  Sleep
Moving forward. This is so long ago....

Most people don't remember the ex-girlfriends' names.

IT'S GEORGE CLOONEY'S HIGH PROFILE OTHERS TRY TO LATCH ONTO & MILK IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...  The GC brand.  

Annoying to come on a Clooney site, only to see desperate PR posting irrelevant idle trivia about one of many GC ex-girlfriends. I ignore the thread unless I notice a non-regular poster commenting. Like now...  Rolling Eyes   

Celine Balitran & Talia Balsam were actual significant relationships,  yet we don't get a bombardment on this forum by their PR.

Archive as ghost of past or whatever would be appropriate considering there's another immediate ex-gf...
avatar
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 16:44

@GF...Lisa has a very active career and there aren't the flurry of postings here about her that you see with Betty.  Like I said, I don't know if they are PR or just really dedicated Betty fans but this is a George Clooney forum and I think that it's odd that he's moved on but her fans are still here posting away, as if any of us really care what's going on in Betty's life.  

I really think it has more to do with the NUMBER OF HITS on this forum and nothing else....but maybe that's just me! LOL
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by George Fan on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:09

Lighterside, I think if you Google news on Lisa Snowdon and also Elisabetta Canalis in the last six months, TONS more drama surrounding Canalis. That is why it draws more comments, not just fans. Maybe not related to George anymore but definitely of interest to the Italian crowd. Like former flame Bobo Vieri just today announced she was the only love of his life. Drawing huge commentary in gossip rags in Italy and on Twitter. Lisa by comparison like Stacy is dull. Granted, what does this have to do with George today? Pretty much nothing, but that is why the thread is over in the Ghosts section for anyone who cares.

Lisa Snowdon did a lap dance on a boat in a bikini on the Thames for a song called British Summertime. If the fans of Lisa want to comment on that just put it in her thread.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:19

Then by all means, they should start a Betty fan forum and post all the interesting things on it that they want to, since she's such a great gal and so much fun to be around!  What's stopping them?  No one would give a crap enough to bother reading it, I imagine.

They're using THIS forum to post her comings and goings because of the number of HITS due to George's hard work, popularity and celebrity, in order to promote his ex-girlfriend Betty's career, whom he hasn't dated in more than two years...that is as clear as the nose on her face. JMO of course!
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:49

What did Eli did next? Started a fight on a George forum!

Interesting range of opinions thanks for the food for thought!
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 17:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis a Napoli, oggi

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:01

there is no litigation, here we only publish updates of Elisabetta Canalis, as well as specifically requested by the tutors of this forum, they are adults and are responsible for what they write and say, ... or not?

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Maggy on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:31

kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis a Napoli, oggi
WOW!

Someone in here has balls Laughing
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:37

kim18 I think there are two camps on this (or opinions).

One side believes - and this is what I am deducing from the comments - that since Eli is now over two years gone as George's girlfriend, that the postings are excessive for someone who is not part of his life.  The comparison being the postings about other past girlfriends not being near as many as Elis.  This has led to a feeling that the postings are deliberate with the intention of promoting Eli's career.

The other side is saying that they are just fans posting info about Eli. I'm not sure if George Fans comments that Eli always doing outrageous is necessarily the reason why people want to read about her or post comments about her.

Everyone knows I rarely come to this thread and only do so to check in as a mod.  What I mean is that I'm not seeking information about Eli and posting it in here.

There are certainly fans of George who find information about him and post very frequently in this forum.  The fans fo George appreciate that.

Perhaps some of the displeasure (to use as non-confrontational a word as possible) of some of George's fans with the volume of postings about Eli have to do with their dislike of Eli herself.  I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but just something I have wondered.

I don't wish to speak for anyone else.  I'm just trying to determine if the Eli related postings would draw people to the site or if it would deter some from coming to the site.

Don't really know about that and would certainly hope that it wouldn't be a deterrent.
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Maggy on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:43

Only G Please cheers 
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 18:48

I'm not trying to start a fight Lorna.  I haven't read anything in this thread since the last time I made a comment that it was widely thought that Betty had had a touch up on her butt and it started a shitstorm! LOL  Haven't been in this thread since.  So apparently all that has to happen for a "fight" as you put it, is to make any kind of comment that isn't dripping with great love of all things Betty in this thread...that's all it takes.  

I don't think about her or give a rats ass about her but it was just an observation on what you and the minis were talking about and was met with a very strong reaction and as you might have guessed by now...I never walk away when addressed directly.  Make of that what you will! LOL
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:00

Lighterside wrote:I'm not trying to start a fight Lorna.  I haven't read anything in this thread since the last time I made a comment that it was widely thought that Betty had had a touch up on her butt and it started a shitstorm! LOL  Haven't been in this thread since.  So apparently all that has to happen for a "fight" as you put it, is to make any kind of comment that isn't dripping with great love of all things Betty in this thread...that's all it takes.  

I don't think about her or give a rats ass about her but it was just an observation on what you and the minis were talking about and was met with a very strong reaction and as you might have guessed by now...I never walk away when addressed directly.   Make of that what you will! LOL

My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything else lighterside. But I thought you made some interesting points that I had not considered before. I don't much care about Eli myself but I'm not the owner of this forum. Perhaps a polling would be something we could do. Unfortunately, it has to wait till katie gets back from her trip.



avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by George Fan on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:09

I think having these entertaining ex-GF threads, whichever one is your fave to follow, they draw more hits to the Clooney main page and we should appreciate that they are so colorful in their post George lives. The scrolling LATEST TOPICS news on Clooney is displayed and gets more eyeballs there I am sure from it. I think it is all good. If you don't care for certain sections (or a past George girlfriend}, don't read them. That's why we have all the sections. I'm sure the big fans of Stacy will be keeping us up to date what she will be doing.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Maggy on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:40

George Fan wrote:I think having these entertaining ex-GF threads, whichever one is your fave to follow, they draw more hits to the Clooney main page and we should appreciate that they are so colorful in their post George lives. The scrolling LATEST TOPICS news on Clooney is displayed and gets more eyeballs there I am sure from it. I think it is all good. If you don't care for certain sections (or a past George girlfriend}, don't read them. That's why we have all the sections. I'm sure the big fans of Stacy will be keeping us up to date what she will be doing.

pity1 
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:41

LornaDoone wrote:
My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything else lighterside.  



That's fine Lorna...it's all good! There's nothing wrong with Betty, one way or the other and if it hadn't been for the comments from you and the minis, I wouldn't have even looked in the thread to begin with. I usually only read the threads that interest me but it's been slow George news lately (damn him) so I ventured a look. Believe me, it was a mistake and I won't bother to comment on Betty again...not worth the shit storm that always seems to follow!
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Maggy on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 19:52

Lighterside wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:
My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything else lighterside.  



That's fine Lorna...it's all good!   There's nothing wrong with Betty, one way or the other and if it hadn't been for the comments from you and the minis, I wouldn't have even looked in the thread to begin with.  I usually only read the threads that interest me but it's been slow George news lately (damn him) so I ventured a look.  Believe me, it was a mistake and I won't bother to comment on Betty again...not worth the shit storm that always seems to follow!
ME TOO!!

Ciao Hello!
avatar
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:36

.Elisabetta Canalis there is no problem in this forum, there is quite the problem for some people who poorly digest the fact that she is followed and admired, this is what bothers those who would only injure her.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 20:38

kim darling...please stop beating the dead horse in the road, we've all already moved on. Thanks!
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:02

Lighterside wrote:kim darling...please stop beating the dead horse in the road, we've all already moved on.  Thanks!

"Lighterside
If your opinion is different from mine do not have to do anything but write it in detail, but take off the head the thought that you can censor what I write. For now I'll stop here.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:10

Great let's get back to posting all those pictures and links to what Eli did next!

avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 21:58

My intelligence tells me to read only the tread that interest me and in fact I have never read the tread section super games, party in the kitchen, music can, because I do not care: Women human intelligence has been given to human beings to know how to choose and then choose!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:09

Ok can we drop this? If not we can lock the thread until Katie gets back and then she can deal with it. Let's move on.

Thanks.

avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by theminis on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:42

Ok - part of the reason Im not impressed with this thread is I think Eli is far more polarising than Stacy ever was, and this is first and foremost a George Clooney site. So I personally think that we should limit the Eli posts to when George Clooney is mentioned alongside her name.

But as mentioned above, Katie will have the definitive say on this.

I didn't mean to start such a debacle so apologies for that
avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:44

LornaDoone wrote:Ok can we drop this?  If not we can lock the thread until Katie gets back and then she can deal with it.  Let's move on.

Thanks.


Hey baby you steal the jam and then hide the dirty hand of jam
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 22:55

Elisabetta Canalis George Clooney defends on Twitter and attacks a journalist of the Corriere

)

You touch everything, but not the former beloved George Clooney. Because between the beautiful Elisabetta Canalis and grizzled Hollywood will also be all over for a couple of years, but the former Vellum Strip the News has never forgotten those 24 months of love, those glittering red carpet, the motorcycle racing with the paparazzi behind, that 'celebrity' found in America thanks to the Divi Divo.
- Elisabetta Canalis, no makeup photo on Instagram
For this showgirl Italic is being waged on Twitter, after reading a piece published in the Corriere Della Sera, signed by Maria Laura overspend. 'George and women? Are contracts clo.clo.clo ', had ironically titled the newspaper, reciting an article tends ironic, in which he emphasized the tendency of Clooney to' leave 'their girlfriends after two years of love, having just' goodbye 'Stacy Keibler. Pure coincidence or real 'agreement' pre-engagement? A piece that is not really gone down to the beautiful Elizabeth, the attack via social networks in order to defend the former partner:
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Tue 16 Jul 2013, 23:12

lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Ok can we drop this?  If not we can lock the thread until Katie gets back and then she can deal with it.  Let's move on.

Thanks.


Hey baby you steal the jam and then hide the dirty hand of jam

I'm sure that's some saying that makes sense to you but haven't got a clue what you mean.

But I do have one question for you. Why is this so important to you that you're getting so upset.

Me, I'm not upset, I just have to try to keep this thread on topic. The others who were on here have dropped it and moved on but you still have issue.

If this is just a thread where fans of Eli post things they find of interest about her then why are you seeming to have some major issue with it possibly being locked until katie comes back?

I mean it's not like you or me or anyone else on here is going to lose any money or lose our jobs or lose any sleep if this thread gets locked for a week or so?

The same would hold true for the Stacy thread if it started to get confrontational. So what is so important here?

See I do have a life and although i AM AT WORK right now I've been trying to pop in and help theminis moderate as best I can. Kaite is NOT available and we're trying to keep the site on track.

Is it too much to ask that you just keep to posting about Eli and stop this back and forth about comments that you seem to find in some way inappropriate to this thread?

Some have posted opinions about the thread that are contrary to yours. You have posted your comments. I've asked that we get back on track. Is that too much to ask of adult women who frequent this site?

Thanks so much. Now I really have to get back to my paying job. Post your links and pictures and stories and let's move on.
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 00:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ischia 2013 Global Festival Film and Music

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 08:14

LornaDoone wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Ok can we drop this?  If not we can lock the thread until Katie gets back and then she can deal with it.  Let's move on.

Thanks.


Hey baby you steal the jam and then hide the dirty hand of jam

I'm sure that's some saying that makes sense to you but haven't got a clue what you mean.

But I do have one question for you.  Why is this so important to you that you're getting so upset.

Me, I'm not upset, I just have to try to keep this thread on topic.  The others who were on here have dropped it and moved on but you still have issue.  

If this is just a thread where fans of Eli post things they find of interest about her then why are you seeming to have some major issue with it possibly being locked until katie comes back?

I mean it's not like you or me or anyone else on here is going to lose any money or lose our jobs or lose any sleep if this thread gets locked for a week or so?

The same would hold true for the Stacy thread if it started to get confrontational.  So what is so important here?

See I do have a life and although i AM AT WORK right now I've been trying to pop in and help theminis moderate as best I can.  Kaite is NOT available and we're trying to keep the site on track.

Is it too much to ask that you just keep to posting about Eli and stop this back and forth about comments that you seem to find in some way inappropriate to this thread?

Some have posted opinions about the thread that are contrary to yours.  You have posted your comments.  I've asked that we get back on track.  Is that too much to ask of adult women who frequent this site?

Thanks so much.  Now I really have to get back to my paying job.  Post your links and pictures and stories and let's move on.  


It 'an Italian saying that means that this whole debate was initiated by you, and now you hide,I just wanted to explain that even if you close the tread I do not cut your veins but do not understand the need, I not only have my own life but it is also very varied and fun and then I'm on vacation until September so completely happy!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 09:00

"George Clooney's Open House :: Girls! Girls! Girls! :: Ghosts of girlfriends past"
I do not know the reasons that gave rise to the creation of this forum, but whatever they are, now you seem a bit confused. When you have clear ideas and precise, let us know, in the meantime I will continue to post news about Elisabetta Canalis.

Non conosco le motivazioni che hanno originato la creazione di questo forum, ma qualsiasi esse siano, ora voi sembrate un pò confusi. Quando avrete le idee chiare e precise, fatecelo sapere, nel frattempo io continuerò a postare notizie su Elisabetta Canalis.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by theminis on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 09:59

theminis wrote:Im still waiting for the day when the Eli thread is locked/closed whatever, but that's just me, she is so past being prominent re George anyway.  

Lela my quote above may not have helped the situation, however I didnt want to cause this much disagreement obviously. Its just my opinion. I do not think she is important or relevant enough that every little thing she does is posted on here, almost daily, but again my opinion. I would hate to think that 2 years from now I would still be posting almost daily every little tit bit I could find on Stacy, wouldn't I be checking her facebook/twitter to see what she's up to if I were that interested. That's all

I think everyone needs to take a breather, its not the first time this thread has been closed and I don't want to see it locked completely (I was being a bit sarcastic above).

avatar
theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:35

lela I didn't start the discussion.  I just gave my opinion in the discussion.  The discussion started to get contentious and that's why I said there might be a need to lock the thread because when things start getting contentious and we can't get the posters to stop fighting then the only way to cool things down is to lock the thread.

That was the point I was trying to make.  If you look at my comments most of them. once this back and forth started. had to do with getting the thread back on track.

That's what I was trying to do.  We have found in the past that this thread in particular tends to get contentious since there are very polarized opinions about Eli.

As I said, I'm not on this thread to post pictures or links because IMO I do not feel she is relevant to George and a George forum any longer. Yet the volume of posts that are made about her on a daily basis seem excessive given her lack of relevance to George now.

But as I've said over and over if you want to post her pictures and links then post away.  But if your only intention is to have the last word then you may have it as I'm not going to respond to you on this topic again.  

So I'll just take that jam, go find myself a crumpet to spread it upon and I think I'll also make some tea as it's breakfast time for me.


Last edited by LornaDoone on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by pattygirl on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 14:42

Why don't all the Eli fans start their own blog - ie Canalis Today? Then there wouldn't be any debates and upset.
I personally don't care either way, but so many do have opposite opinions.
avatar
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2827
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Staten Island, NY

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 16:36

LornaDoone wrote:lela I didn't start the discussion.  I just gave my opinion in the discussion.  The discussion started to get contentious and that's why I said there might be a need to lock the thread because when things start getting contentious and we can't get the posters to stop fighting then the only way to cool things down is to lock the thread.

That was the point I was trying to make.  If you look at my comments most of them. once this back and forth started. had to do with getting the thread back on track.

That's what I was trying to do.  We have found in the past that this thread in particular tends to get contentious since there are very polarized opinions about Eli.

As I said, I'm not on this thread to post pictures or links because IMO I do not feel she is relevant to George and a George forum any longer.  Yet the volume of posts that are made about her on a daily basis seem excessive given her lack of relevance to George now.

But as I've said over and over if you want to post her pictures and links then post away.  But if your only intention is to have the last word then you may have it as I'm not going to respond to you on this topic again.  

So I'll just take that jam, go find myself a crumpet to spread it upon and I think I'll also make some tea as it's breakfast time for me.


Opinions to the contrary are the foundation of a democratic debate, but if you want a forum where everyone thinks the same way,and you are afraid that Elisabetta Canalis can "obscure" George Clooney, I begin to think that there are difficulties for your site, because believe a threat  the presence of Eli, and its visitors, equivalent to a certificate of weakness on your part.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by pandabear on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:06

come on guys this whole site is just for fun. If you like and want to post something about Eli fine. To those who are not interested don't click in. Personally I really liked Sarah and would like to know what she is doing now. I knooooow, I am the only one:-(. For me I really don't care to read about Stacy anymore, I wish her the best, but I don't care to read what she is doing, so I won't click to read about her. For those that like to see what she is doing and post it here who really cares, just don't click in. Let's not fight, let's continue having fun!!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 332
Join date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by George Fan on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:10

I agree with pandabear on all these ex-GF links. Just have fun with it. Steer clear of what bothers you. A great philosophy.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Posts : 452
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:14

I think the point of this whole conversation was more about certain individuals using this forum and George's base of fans as a means to promote someone else's career.  

At some point it becomes very obvious that that is what has been happening and maybe that's okay with Katie.  It's her forum and her call and I'm sure whenever she's available, she'll make her wishes known.  Until then, I suggest dropping the issue altogether as none of us has the right or the authority to do otherwise and as I pointed out yesterday, there is no sense in beating on an already dead horse.  

This issue will be resolved when Katie, the forum mistress returns.  End of story... I think we can all agree upon that?
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:33

ELISABETTA CANALIS ALL' ISCHIA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 7/16/2013
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 17:36

kim18 no one believes Eli is a threat to George or this forum. She's a non-entity in my opinion but she's relevent to you and other posters so post away.

avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 18:03

[quote="LornaDoone"]kim18 no one believes Eli is a threat to George or this forum.  She's a non-entity in my opinion but she's relevent to you and other posters so post away.

Absolutely not, it is not important to me, but it is so important to you that
with others in the forum have promoted a campaign in favor of closing the forum that regard. her.

Assolutamente no, non è importante per me, ma è tanto importante per te che
con altri del forum avete promosso una campagna in favore della chiusura del forum che la riguarda.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 18:12

I'm eating crumpets and drinking tea.

The suggestion to lock the thread again, (like lighterside said, beating a dead horse) was due to the back and forth commentary and contentiuosness that has nothing to do with all the wonderful and fascinating things that Eli does every day, and that she makes sure to take pictures of every day, so that they can be posted every day, somewhere in a forum or a blog or any media outlet that will have her.

Has anything new happened with Eli today?  Just wondering as that's what this thread is for isn't it?  To post all the new and wonderul things that Eli is doing today?

I'm eating crumpets, drinking tea and hmm wondering if Eva Longoria is George's next red carpet gal.  Oh wait, wrong thread.  My bad.
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 18:21

Lighterside ha scritto:
Le altre ragazze non hanno i loro rappresentanti PR inviando via su un forum di George Clooney cercando di promuovere il loro qui in alcun modo. Sono inoltre non utilizzano base di fan di George per promuovere i loro clienti. Questa è l'obiezione su questo thread. Se si desidera mantenere la carriera di Betty aggiornati nei media ... provare ad avviare un forum su di lei. Questo non è il posto per questo ed è diventato palesemente chiaro,
questo è quello che sta succedendo qui.



This whole discussion started because I read this post that is a speculation and unfounded accusation a clear sign that the person who wrote has a grudge against Elisabetta, but especially in those who post here. Now we finish the question here but without forgetting that in a forum is necessary, because it can have long life, have different ideas but you need to avoid allegations against other people if you do not want to incur the endless discussions! STOP!
avatar
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Lighterside on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 19:56

lela, it was never my intention to hurt or insult you in any way.  Since I can see that you are offended, I am truly sorry for that. I actually never mentioned any specific user names in anything that I said.  I don't think about Betty one way or the other, as she has zero impact on my actual life, so therefore, she poses no threat whatsoever to me personally.

I sincerely hope that we can table this discussion now, as it seems to be doing nothing productive to keep it going back and forth.  Wouldn't you agree?
avatar
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 20:23

LornaDoone wrote:I'm eating crumpets and drinking tea.

The suggestion to lock the thread again, (like lighterside said, beating a dead horse) was due to the back and forth commentary and contentiuosness that has nothing to do with all the wonderful and fascinating things that Eli does every day, and that she makes sure to take pictures of every day, so that they can be posted every day, somewhere in a forum or a blog or any media outlet that will have her.

Has anything new happened with Eli today?  Just wondering as that's what this thread is for isn't it?  To post all the new and wonderul things that Eli is doing today?

I'm eating crumpets, drinking tea and hmm wondering if Eva Longoria is George's next red carpet gal.  Oh wait, wrong thread.  My bad.

LOVE YOUR COMMENT. As you can see I have learned my lesson, I stay away from commenting on you know who (but I read the thread); however just the mention of crumpets made me salivate. I like mine with butter and clover honey and Darjeeling tea with milk and sugar would just just be fine. Thank you.
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Wed 17 Jul 2013, 21:16

17 luglio 2013

In questa vita penso di aver fatto tanto per l'Amore . Ho rischiato preferendolo alla mia professione, ho dato quando avrei dovuto invece ricevere, mi sono perdonata ed ho perdonato . Perche' solo così ho sconfitto l'infelicita' causata dai miei errori. Mi sono innamorata di qualcuno che non si e' innamorato di me , ho spezzato a mia volta il cuore a chi non potevo piu' dare altro che enorme affetto e quel tipo di sentimento distorto che nasce dopo un amore troppo
forte e profondo. Sono un'eterna bambina che crede nel principe azzurro ma , che quando si presenta ,lo farebbe tornare da dove e' venuto piu' veloce della luce . In nome della liberta' . Il vero amore esiste , io l'ho provato nonostante mille difficolta'date dall'eta' , dal poco coraggio di crescere, dalle cose mai dette che gli uomini preferiscono non ascoltare. Amo ed amerò' sempre e ringrazio infinitamente Dio per avermi fatto provare che cosa significhi . Viva l'Amore e la sua irrazionalità' che ci rende vivi e che ci fa dare un senso a questa vita meravigliosa.
Elisabetta Canalis

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 03:30

Sweetie just go call him up don't you have his phone number?
avatar
LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 10:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elisabetta Canalis a Ischia[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum