George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by playfuldeb Sun 28 Jul 2013, 22:36

In an attempt to turn this around and keep it light and nuetral, here is a clip I found. It's abit old, but Ellen is always ahoot to watch, at least for me

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by LornaDoone Sun 28 Jul 2013, 23:59

Ouch she regularly dislocates her shoulder - since a little girl? That's got to hurt! But she was pretty matter of fact about it.

But the comments were funny! Thanks for posting something positive!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Jul 2013, 00:01

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 29 Jul 2013, 01:23

theminis wrote:

Theminis.  People in this blog might not know what Elisabetta is talking about in the tweet that you just posted.  She received a book from Paola Jacobbi titled "Tu Sai Chi Sono Io" (You know who I am) and she replied: " Thank you, I will start (reading) right away".  Paola Jacobbi is a journalist for Vanity Fair and also a writer of novels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Jul 2013, 02:04

Thank you Socimar I confess I didn't know either xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:46

In any case she is on her way to back to LA:

Off to ------ > LA non vedo l'ora di rivedere i miei amici!
Off to ------ > LA can't wait to see my friends again!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 29 Jul 2013, 23:42

Does she travel with her dogs all the time?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 29 Jul 2013, 23:57

I owned a dog for 13 years and besides walks/vets/occasional trip I didn't run around town with her (bit hard to do that with a Rottweiler). I don't get the compulsion to take your pets with you each and every time you leave the house -

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 30 Jul 2013, 01:21

She seems to be doing that all the time which has caused a few problems in the past. One year she almost did not spend Christmas with her parents because some Airline in Switzerland (where she changed plane) would not let her take the dogs in the cabin with her and she refused to let them put in the cargo. She lost a few coincidences and arrived home on Christmas Day. Another time at LAX the airline (Delta I think) wouldn't take the dogs and she had to call her boyfriend (Steve-O at that time) to come back to get them (he babysat them for 2 weeks) and she cried all the way to Italy. Lufthansa seems to be the most animal friendly airline that's why Elisabetta only travels Lufthansa, changing planes in Frankfurt or Munich. This time though, with the Ischia Global Fest (again hotels don't take dogs and she was out on a yacht all day and partying all night) followed by Rome (picture in shorts at 2:00 am) she had to leave them with her parents in Sardinia, that's why after Rome she had to go back home to get them. I think it is very hard on pets to travel but to her they are her children, she has said many times that they completely fulfill her maternal instinct.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Jul 2013, 03:41

Thanks for the info socimar. I wondered about any quarantine issues with the dogs traveling so much.

Well at least she's not like Paris Hilton who has too many dogs and from the gossip it seems she treats them badly. (Of course that might just be bad gossip).
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 30 Jul 2013, 03:47

Yes good point .  I think she has three dogs .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 30 Jul 2013, 12:19

LornaDoone wrote:Thanks for the info socimar.  I wondered about any quarantine issues with the dogs traveling so much.

Well at least she's not like Paris Hilton who has too many dogs and from the gossip it seems she treats them badly.  (Of course that might just be bad gossip).

I believe that only countries like the UK, Australia, Guam, New Zealand and Hong Kong require quarantine from 30 to 183 days. All other countries only need rabies certification by a qualified vet.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Jul 2013, 19:40

And if the dogs have passports then there's no quarantine for them at all.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 20:47

Passports??? OMG like with a picture and date of birth and nationality?

My imagination get crazy now LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 21:26

Yes, dogs have passports.

I just looked what is in my dog´s:
Description of animal (picture of the animal optional) Mine doesn´t have one Smile
Name, breed, sex, date of birth, coat, microchip number, location of microchip

then vaccinations by authorized veterinarian, all have to be valid
tick treatment, echinococcus treatment, other vaccinations, clinical examination (you need to have in our country for pet to travel boat, car, plane, train) " the animal is in good health and able to withstand carriage to its destination"

Legalisation and others. My dog has a mark that she is a national champion guard dog.

Just little over week ago I was in Italy (Liguria sea) and had my dog with me. No problems in Nizza, San Remo or in Italy. Dogs are welcome. But I don´t take her to the restaurants.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 31 Jul 2013, 01:15

Holy Shit! I never knew dogs could get passports. No matter how old I get I find I learn something new every freakin day!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 31 Jul 2013, 01:19

In the meantime Elisabetta is back at KravMaga, jetlag and all:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 31 Jul 2013, 01:26

Uh oh, better not make any bad comments about her - she could kick our collective asses! Brahahaha

I looked that up another thing I've never heard of = Krav Maga Israeli special forces training? Geesh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 31 Jul 2013, 12:55

The web is on fire about Elisabetta Canalis and Maccio Capatonda (aka Marcello Macchia) being a couple.  They have been papped together in a restaurant in Rome and walking the night away together.  That would explain the photo that she posted in instagram wearing micro shorts, tank top and pink fedora hat at 2:00 am in the Gianicolo hill of Rome.  Maccio was her partner in the 2004 TV program “Never say Tuesday” see below a wedding scene from that program.  He is the one with long stringy hair.  

No pictures from the restaurant that the CHI pap took but knowing Alfonso Signorini (director of CHI) he is probably waiting for the magazine to hit the stands.  Elisabetta and Signorini have a special relationship and I am sure they have an agreement too.

People who have asked about it in instagrams had their comments deleted by Elisabetta, I guess she doesn’t want it to be official yet.

@tonicchi_business  3 hours ago
@littlecrumb_ hai cancellato il mio commento sul presunto fidanzamento con "Maccio Capotonda"... Mah
Littlecrumb, you have deleted my comment on your engagement to “Maccio Capatonda”…..Mah

From the 2004 TV series Never Say Tuesday (Maccio is the one with long stringy wig)

Dinner on July 1, 2013

Marcello Macchia (aka Maccio Capatonda)

Supposedly with Maccio in Rome on July 24, 2013

Last edited by socimar on Wed 31 Jul 2013, 12:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected typo)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:36

hi Socimar
some pictures have been already released. check this out. I don't know wich magazine is this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 31 Jul 2013, 18:34

Yes, here are the pictures, a bit better that the link you sent me. Notice that on the first set of pics she is wearing long pants and in the second where she is sitting on his lap she is wearing the shorts and tank top that she wore in the instagram photo she posted herself at the base of the monument.:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 31 Jul 2013, 18:42

I truly hope that she is happy with him. They look good together and he doesnt look like someone that a girl could "run all over" so maybe he is a good balance for her headstrong ways!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:16

Elisabetta it really is a beautiful creature, this time let's see who dies of anger Lorna how are you? did you miss me, right? ?! this forum is very sad and boring.... boring......................

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:40

Kim18 - if its so sad and boring, then why are you here? Perhaps because you are as attention seeking as your hero Elisabetta!! - Goodbye
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:29

Kim18, Elisabetta is seeking attention and is a sick person. In Italy she never posts anything because for some reasons the paps are there to take picture of her (good or bad like the Alessia incident, the joint smoking, etc..). When she gets to LA, nobody cares about her so she posts her own photos otherwise people would forget about her. The pictures above that you posted (not the one with the dog which is old and was taken in Sardinia) were taken at the same party yesterday however she posts them one at the time and waits to see the comments. She then deletes the comments that she doesn't like and keeps only the ones that tell her she is amazing, beautiful, etc..even those with a sexual innuendo). She just posted another one (hopefully the last one) 2 hrs ago, at 5:00 am California time where she had to climb on top of a tree overlooking a fence and the street beneath. A commenter said she must be suffering from loneliness since she posts many more pics when she is in LA than in Italy:

@richypanz 22 minutes ago
@littlecrumb_ perché quando sei a LA pubblichi molte più foto rispetto a quando sei qua?? Soffri di solitudine?? Littlecrumb_ why do you post so many more pics when you are in LA than when you are here? Are you suffering from loneliness?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:36

floggingadeadhorse pityviolin floggingadeadhorse 
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:07

Did someone disconnect me? The message at the bottom of the screen says Forum disconnected!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:28

Manteniance they said...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 05 Aug 2013, 14:32

it's me wrote:Manteniance they said...

Thanks, yes, a green screen popped up with "Maintenance at work"! It seems to be Ok now.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:18

socimar wrote:Kim18, Elisabetta is seeking attention and is a sick person.  In Italy she never posts anything because for some reasons the paps are there to take picture of her (good or bad like the Alessia incident, the joint smoking, etc..).  When she gets to LA, nobody cares about her so she posts her own photos otherwise people would forget about her.  The pictures above that you posted (not the one with the dog which is old and was taken in Sardinia) were taken at the same party yesterday however she posts them one at the time and waits to see the comments.  She then deletes the comments that she doesn't like and keeps only the ones that tell her she is amazing, beautiful, etc..even those with a sexual innuendo).  She just posted another one (hopefully the last one) 2 hrs ago, at 5:00 am California time where she had to climb on top of a tree overlooking a fence and the street beneath.  A commenter said she must be suffering from loneliness since she posts many more pics when she is in LA than in Italy:

@richypanz 22 minutes ago
@littlecrumb_ perché quando sei a LA pubblichi molte più foto rispetto a quando sei qua?? Soffri di solitudine?? Littlecrumb_ why do you post so many more pics when you are in LA than when you are here? Are you suffering from loneliness?

Socimar I believe that no one (not even you that) is allowed to give the sick person to another person because he published his photos on twitter which is also when it is in Italy where the paps the blast. I think you're a little sick because you spend your day to follow her on twitter and then have something to do that is to speak ill of her you if you follow someone on twitter that you like the most maybe you'd be happier!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:21

I enjoy reading Socimar, what he says is disarming that the sick is Elisabetta   ...: Wheee! Wheee! Wheee!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:26

theminis wrote:Kim18 - if its so sad and boring, then why are you here?  Perhaps because you are as attention seeking as your hero Elisabetta!! - Goodbye

Theminis but you did not understand?, They are here to liven up the discussion a little bit, to make it more palatable and pleasant to follow

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 15:38

Socimar if you missed it, the work of Elisabetta Canalis, as is all of the stars system, is to offer and sell their own image,

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Mon 05 Aug 2013, 16:37

kim18 wrote:Socimar if you missed it, the work of Elisabetta Canalis, as is all of the stars system, is to offer and sell their own image,

hi kim
I just don't want to be her friend who is condemned to take a picture of her bottom back all the time. Poor friend Sad

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 17:17

ma.mont wrote:
kim18 wrote:Socimar if you missed it, the work of Elisabetta Canalis, as is all of the stars system, is to offer and sell their own image,

hi kim
I just don't want to be her friend who is condemned to take a picture of her bottom back all the time. Poor friend Sad

Hi ma.mont,
but come on, are you serious? that you find ugly as work photographing Canalis? .. I can not believe

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 05 Aug 2013, 17:24

ma.mont wrote:

hi kim

I believe that as a job is worse make the worker on the assembly line, the clerk with a leader who commands me, shoveling manure in a barn, wash dirty hair by a hairdresser, etc etc, but this is just my opinion .
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 17:26

oops sorry I posted the same message three times, how do I delete them? thanks

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Mon 05 Aug 2013, 18:15

lelacorb wrote:
ma.mont wrote:

hi kim

I believe that as a job is worse make the worker on the assembly line, the clerk with a leader who commands me, shoveling manure in a barn, wash dirty hair by a hairdresser, etc etc, but this is just my opinion .

What I am saying here is that if I were her friend I would be annoyed of making picture of her all the time, in a shop, on the swimming pool, at the restaurant and then again on the swimming pool, and then again on the swimming pool.... oh gosh! give a break.
As a good friend I would only spend some quality time with her, not just beeing the photographer of her bottom back.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 05 Aug 2013, 19:44

I have to agree that it seems that EC shows her derriere a lot in images. She has much more to offer than pics of her mostly naked, with her bottom being the predominant focal point. There are many photographers out there with vision, and imagination, that can present EC in images that take her away from the mundane butt shots we see too often. If she only has her bottom to rely on, what is she going to do when it starts to sag? She has much more to offer so why doesnt she start showing it. As a photographer myself, I could have a field day with her, creating different scenarios without displaying her assets, all the while keeping her modestly clothed!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Tue 06 Aug 2013, 08:46

playfuldeb wrote:I have to agree that it seems that EC shows her derriere a lot in images. She has much more to offer than pics of her mostly naked, with her bottom being the predominant focal point. There are many photographers out there with vision, and imagination, that can present EC in images that take her away from the mundane butt shots we see too often. If she only has her bottom to rely on, what is she going to do when it starts to sag? She has much more to offer so why doesnt she start showing it. As a photographer myself, I could have a field day with her, creating different scenarios without displaying her assets, all the while keeping her modestly clothed!

Well done!
And if she claims she is an actress, a TV presenter, then she should show us something also...
She is 35ys old and I cannot believe that at this age she only believes in her bottom back.
I personally think that she doesn't have more interesting things in life than this.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 06 Aug 2013, 12:44

ma.mont wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:I have to agree that it seems that EC shows her derriere a lot in images. She has much more to offer than pics of her mostly naked, with her bottom being the predominant focal point. There are many photographers out there with vision, and imagination, that can present EC in images that take her away from the mundane butt shots we see too often. If she only has her bottom to rely on, what is she going to do when it starts to sag? She has much more to offer so why doesnt she start showing it. As a photographer myself, I could have a field day with her, creating different scenarios without displaying her assets, all the while keeping her modestly clothed!

Well done!
And if she claims she is an actress, a TV presenter, then she should show us something also...
She is 35ys old and I cannot believe that at this age she only believes in her bottom back.
I personally think that she doesn't have more interesting things in life than this.

She claims she is an actress, a TV presenter.
You wrong she does not claim this,are his 15 years of work to confirm this.
I think she have more interesting things in life than this. You've seen how to live well and have fun around the world? He does whatever he wants, goes where it wants and where he wants to live, those who want to attend. Can you tell me how many people in the world can afford all this?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 06 Aug 2013, 14:33

And just a reminder that this thread is to post what Eli is doing. NOT to make comments about other people so let's stop with the personal questions about other people that are merely barely disguised insults.

And yes I do mean you lelacorb.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 06 Aug 2013, 15:12

LornaDoone wrote:And just a reminder that this thread is to post what Eli is doing.  NOT to make comments about other people so let's stop with the personal questions about other people that are merely barely disguised insults.

And yes I do mean you lelacorb.

But I am not to be understood! Have I insulted someone? Maybe I just defended someone who venive insulted, do not you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:22

post deleted by Katiedot because it doesn't follow the posting rules.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Aug 2013, 16:40

I have already stated that this thread is for an update of what Elisabetta Canalis does and not for in-depth discussions about whether she's right or wrong in her choices.

Your arguments are boring and pointless. If you want to argue about her, find another site.

Enough.

I'm sick of you posters who can't speak nicely to each other and fight all the time.   Basta!  This thread is now closed because of your rudeness.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11