George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene

2 posters

Go down

Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene Empty Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene

Post by Katiedot Wed 22 Dec 2010, 12:51

From Mimi froufrou

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry reveals in an artfully directed spot borrowing from the genre of the interview what her new, upcoming perfume Reveal is about (advance review forthcoming by the way.) Playing opposite actor Stephen Dorff who can be heard off-camera,...

...she was asked by director Richard Cooperman to play the scene by seeking inspiration in the love scene taking place between George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez in Steven Soderbergh's film, Out of Sight. The commercial was shot at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.

This, as you can see, is a lot of name-dropping, but they are all there in the press release for your enlightened information. Berry added, to blur the lines further and help maintain a sense of ambiguity it seems, that “It involved less acting than my other [commercials] because I got to be myself. I got to answer questions honestly, with my own sense of mystery, with my own wonderment about the world. I got to expose a part of my real self.”

The fragrance will launch in January of 2011.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene Empty Re: Reveal by Halle Berry Commercial inspired by Out of Sight love scene

Post by playfuldeb Mon 31 Jan 2011, 07:02

Here's the commercial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down