George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+43
lamby
EEOsandy
barla
Henway
silly girl
laetval
George Fan
Merlin
playfuldeb
dakota007
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Lella_la_bella
ladydi
Atalante
Natascha
marina
pattygirl
doris day
Dior
melbert
cindigirl
it's me
elymania
lucy
blubelle
lovelylois
cooksie
sadDonkey
bellybaby
davidarochelle
Pari
Katiedot
zizi
sisieq
pandabear
Dexterdidit
socimar
watching
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
Cinderella
MM
47 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Dec 2011, 06:08

I think most stylists go straight to the designer it seems mostly D list who would go for the more unknown. I think Bar will be used but she is a model not an actress and they need big names to get the ball rolling! Your right it isn't for us but I wonder how they are going to work out who the right people are and aren't? There are some celebs who are like poison for some designers and they won't let them wear their clothes. I don't think Val will be in a position to be too choosy in the beginning.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Dec 2011, 06:55

I think Stylists will go anywhere where they can get the clothes from. Designers aren't always the most helpful and some of them apparently have atrocious PR people.

I was chatting recently to an editor at one of the Vogue magazines and she was telling me how it's a complete nightmare with some designers to get clothes from them for photoshoots. This is Vogue remember, a magazine you'd think the designers would kill have their clothes featured in.

I agree that Val will take any old celeb she can get. Likewise, I'd guess that the designers she's using won't be the really top names either. That's not really a big issue, everyone has to start somewhere and work their way up.

There's no shortage of celebrities (from d-list and upwards), there's no shortage of publications that print pictures of celebrities, there's no shortage of red carpets, events and launches for celebrities to be photographed at and there's no shortage of fashion designers (who we've never heard of) wanting to see their clothes on the backs of these celebrities attending these events in the photos printed in these magazines and online.

As i said, as long as she has the contacts this should be a success although I can't figure out for the life of me why she opened a shop. It just doesn't seem necessary and it must be a big expense (is Sunset Boulevard a high rental place?).

IMO she'd be better off working online using the internet to communicate with her potential clients showing off the newest wares and running the business from a smart office cum showroom. She'd have lower costs and be able to reach all of her clients all of the time rather than hoping they'll get in a car and drive to her shop.

You only need a shop if you're trying to get a lot of footfall into your retail space OR if you need to make a big name for yourself amongst the general public, neither of which seems to be what she's doing.

Oh well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:32

I think that last bit is what is throwing me. It seems like an expensive area and I doubt it would be cheap. Your way sounds better cause most celebs send their assistants and don't go themselves anyway. So if Val is hoping for some good pap shots of a celeb in her store unless it's someone she knows it doesn't seem too likely. Should be interesting to see what happens I can imagine some good PR that is afterall what Val is good at.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 18 Dec 2011, 19:42

If Val can line up all of G's ex girlfriends, that would be an extensive list of D celeb's. Would be interesting don't you think?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 20:49

You got that right Blubelle!!

Eli's last Twit says that she's going to Christmas dinner with "Chomatic" (I'm thinking Margaret Cho, but I didn't look). So, does that mean she's NOT heading to Brasil? Maybe Val doesn't want her associated at all anymore with HER FeverLA?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 18 Dec 2011, 21:30

melbert wrote:You got that right Blubelle!!

Eli's last Twit says that she's going to Christmas dinner with "Chomatic" (I'm thinking Margaret Cho, but I didn't look). So, does that mean she's NOT heading to Brasil? Maybe Val doesn't want her associated at all anymore with HER FeverLA?

Melbert, when Elisabetta twitted:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Me and @ChoMatic. Going to the Christmas dinner yeeyyy!

I think she meant she went to a Christmas dinner last night with Michelle Cho of Peta. I don't think she meant on Christmas.

Also, from Italy a friend of Val Micchetti twitted something about the new studio:

@evirago
Emanuela Virago
#feverla check out this new pr agency in melrose avenue, los angeles! good luck @ValemiCChetti for your new project! feverla.com
7 hours ago via web
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 Dec 2011, 23:49

You're probably right Socimar. She's been quiet today too!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:11

Coincidence! This JUST happens to be the month for Christmas parties. santa

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:13

Well, I haven't been invited to any! santa
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:16

Me either!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 00:17

melbert wrote:Well, I haven't been invited to any! santa
I was invited to 1 - didn't go - too cold and too tired. Crying or Very sad Turned out the food was gross! Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:48

Vale Miccheeti, as she had already said in a previous twitter is leaving today for Brazil to join BFFs join Bar and Ana. No mention of Eliabetta with whom she is living:

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
time to pack, time to fly, time to live at the fullest...12 hours flight to think how i want my 2012 to be. For sure spectacular.
3 hours ago via web

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
#sleeplessnight Packing non stop...
2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 14:49

Eli just tweeting about Asian food being delivered on a Sunday afternoon and about being excited for Christmas. She must not be going with her "friends" to Brasil...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:28

Elisabetta Canalis does not go shopping just to buy clothes and tricks ...
The former tissue has also shown an interest in art ...
The beautiful showgirl Sardinia, which has officially denied his relationship with Mehcad Brooks declaring themselves free and happy like a butterfly, visited an art gallery in Los Angeles to buy a picture.
The apartment will be used to embellish his American friends, which often hosts Italian and Eli ... And good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Dec 2011, 19:23

Maybe she is buying Christmas gifts for her family in Italy. Here is her latest tweet:

@talikastar alice rodriguez
@JustElisabetta miss uuu love from italy! When u came back?!?♥ p.s.bravissima su Cosi' Fan Tutte!!!!!♥ love u so muchhhh!!!
19 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@talikastar per Natale! Non vedo l'ora

for Christmas. I can't wait

....so Val Micchetti is going to Brazil (tonight I think) and Elisabetta will be home in Italy at Christmas.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 21:18

Thanks Socimar. I misread her Christmas one. I thought she was talking "Eli" talk, and meant "I can't wait for Christmas". I hadn't read who she was responding to. Thanks for the clarification!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:17

lelacorb wrote:
Elisabetta Canalis does not go shopping just to buy clothes and tricks ...
The former tissue has also shown an interest in art ...
The beautiful showgirl Sardinia, which has officially denied his relationship with Mehcad Brooks declaring themselves free and happy like a butterfly, visited an art gallery in Los Angeles to buy a picture.
The apartment will be used to embellish his American friends, which often hosts Italian and Eli ... And good!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lela,
more than an art shop looks more like a frame shop where you bring your pictures/paintings/photos to be framed. You can see all the frames hanging on the wall.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:28

Also, Val Micchetti needs to polish her French a bit if she wants to communicate with French designers. "I agree with you" translates "Je suis d'accord" not:

"@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
Je suit d'accorde!!!! Non posso essere piu d'accordo!!!!!

What she was agreeing to was this pix:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Translation:
The Perfect Man
Doesn't Smoke, Doesn't Drink
Doesn't Lie, Doesn't Cheat
and above all
He Doesn't Exist
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:36

socimar wrote:
Lela,
more than an art shop looks more like a frame shop where you bring your pictures/paintings/photos to be framed. You can see all the frames hanging on the wall.
That was my thought, too. Not an art gallery. You bring in the item and the store does framing.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 20 Dec 2011, 01:29

The only time I have seen a pic of this woman without a phone in her hand? 1. Red carpet 2. Boat 3. When working/posing for ads, that maybe it, Wait 4. while in the ocean in Cabo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 20 Dec 2011, 01:40

im sure socimar will hopefully find some pics of canalis with a phone at least when she was in cabo and of course on the boat

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:57

G is the same

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 20 Dec 2011, 13:38

exactly

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 20 Dec 2011, 13:40

lucy wrote:The only time I have seen a pic of this woman without a phone in her hand? 1. Red carpet 2. Boat 3. When working/posing for ads, that maybe it, Wait 4. while in the ocean in Cabo.

She has a goal and I can't remember who told her but it was a race between BFFs to get as many "followers" as possible by a certain date. Val even made a joke with Bar if she could steal some of hers because Bar had like 100,000 followers and she only 2000. Anyway the new goal for Elisabetta is 40,000 by December 31 (her latest tweet). I don't know why it is so important but it must be, probably just a status or whatever. Anyway some blogger once told Elisabetta not to "Tweet and Drive" and she said she wouldn't but she tweets everywhere else including at the gym and on the elliptical machine she prefers to go backward because she can tweet better. Frankly it would be very hard for me to find a pix of her not holding her blackberry, I would have to search. Will let you know when I do.

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
By the way Bar....@BarRefaeli you almost reached 100.000 followers...and me 2000! Can I steal few of yours?? Ask them!! Smile
17 Dec via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

@ElisabettaCFans
ElisabettaCFans
The goal is 40k fans for @JustElisabetta by December 31st!!!! We can do it! #Leggo RT
21 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:29

How many fans does Eli have? I can't see her making her goal now she isn't doing anything where people will notice her. If she didn't make it while she was on dWTS I don't see much hope for her now.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 03:23

I think you're going to be very wrong in a couple of days, Dex. She currently has 39,079 followers so only another 900 needed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:03

So she needs 900 twits in a week and a half so about 100 a day! Maybe Bar will help her along or Eli could release some bikini shots and get some press!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 21 Dec 2011, 13:12

Dexterdidit wrote:So she needs 900 twits in a week and a half so about 100 a day! Maybe Bar will help her along or Eli could release some bikini shots and get some press!

That's why she tweets all day long even when she goes running or works out on the ellipse machine or even when she boards a plane to Europe..and from Europe (what she eats, what she drinks, etc..)....and she replies to most of the people to write to her, she has to otherwise they would drop her instead of "following" her. I suppose it has become a status symbol, something you may need to put on your resume: Elisabetta Canalis, 40,000 followers in Twitters...sound like a real celebrity.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 21 Dec 2011, 15:00

Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:52; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 22 Dec 2011, 04:31

Betty selling mattresses to Holland and using George's name in the ad. The "paps" ask did she break up with George? Trying to re-write history there Betty?. WTP. Also, the company selling the mattresses think she is that famous that the paps chase her and call out her name? If she was as famous as they had hoped, they wouldn't have to use George's name so the viewer can figure out who the hell she is. Well some things haven't changed - she is still willing to get into bed with a guy the day she meets him.....

Link to ad and article

Ex George Clooney is in Argus Auping advertising
12/11/21 5:14 p.m. hours

Elisabetta Canalis takes itself too seriously. After her in the media widely reported break-up with actor George Clooney last summer, runs Canalis in a commercial for a Dutch bed manufacturer Argus again.
Last October was Clooney's ex is worldwide trending topic when she was in Berlin with her ​​new flame would take a taxi already occupied.

In this commercial for Auping get it again simultaneously with a stranger in a taxi. This time taking a different and seems to be a romance between the two arise. That is not true, the beautiful model is another rejection waiting.
(Editorial)

Appears to the job she tweeted about back in early Nov. The wrapped twitter pic appears to the bedroom from the ad. She is trading on his name& and their spilt months after it occurred and when she was allegedly with the new bloke - pathetic much? Don't tell me she isn't pissed at the attention that Stacy has been getting as the gf of.

And finally we wrapped ! Yeeyyyyy let s go to sleep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8 Nov
With my fellows policemen on set [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8 Nov
Still shooting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Nov
@lybrabalance I m actually shooting a commercial for Holland !
7 Nov
My hairstilist is finally this one lol! Jery Baker ...since Leverage's time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Nov
Ready to shoot! It s f raining here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Nov
My makeup artist Mel Hughes setting all the final touches [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7 Nov
Going to work! LA wo traffic at 6.00 am looks like another town !
7 Nov

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 06:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 22 Dec 2011, 06:57

Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:53; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Dec 2011, 07:27

Just had a look at her account and she's on 40,401 followers now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Dec 2011, 08:10

LOL Are any of them us? Eli must have approved it or she wouldn't have done it. I guess she decided using George's name is still good for a year or so. Until of course someone becomes his ex and needs it. They have to mention George or no one would know who the heck she was!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:36

Katiedot wrote:Just had a look at her account and she's on 40,401 followers now.

Someone must have instructed her well. It is easy to get so many followers (mostly Italians) when you embrace all sort of causes. She was with Peta against furs, against horses and carriages in NYC, against elephants in circuses, against a couple of kennels in Italy and several others. Also she retweets appeals for disaster aids like the recent flood in Italy, or for the return of someone who has been kidnapped (2 recently in Italy) and against discrimination of gays and transgender people (mainly around her DWTS thanks to Bono). People tweet her with the info and she retweets the messages because she has a larger audience so anybody who has a pet, loves animals or feel bad about people losing their homes in floods, is against discrimination will start following her.....which has nothing to do with her being a movie star, TV celebrity, beautiful, classy or whatever! She is a master retweetter.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 22 Dec 2011, 15:01

Well she izzzzz retweeting Good Stuff, no ? Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 22 Dec 2011, 15:43

I get the feeling she has been using people and situations for her own personal gain her entire career. It must be second nature to her now.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:06

val is all smiley with bar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i think bar is no 1 now not elisabetta .

Last edited by lolo on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 04:53; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:11

Funny photo, Lolo!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:17

ladydi wrote:I get the feeling she has been using people and situations for her own personal gain her entire career. It must be second nature to her now.

Bingo, ladydi, you win the prize!! So, I am not the only one who has noticed that about Eli, right? Well, Eli, enjoy the ride, sister, and milk it for what it is worth.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 22 Dec 2011, 22:33

ladydi wrote:Funny photo, Lolo!

yes it is ladydi ,i am glade u post here i hope the others do the same welcome here my friend.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 22 Dec 2011, 23:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Couldn't make the pix any larger but Elisabetta took and twitted it herself from LAX airport. She is traveling with her dogs because she did not want to leave them alone during the holidays. This is her tweet:

Io ed I Pierini all'LAX abbuffandoci al Daily Grill (ottimo posto per mangiare nei grossi aereoporti). Non vedo l'ora di prendere una Melatonina gigante. e dormire. In fondo faro' solo 15 ore di volo fino a destinazione con soli 4 scali ..... Tutto per vedere la. Mia Sardegna!I Pieri arriveranno bolliti.

My little Pieros (actually the dog's names are Piero and Mia but she called them "The Pieros" as is they were a couple) and I are eating at the Daily Grill at LAX airport (great place to eat in large airports). Can't wait to take a super giant pill of Melatonin and sleep. After all I only have a15 hours flight with only 4 stops to get to my destination...All this to see MY SARDINIA! The Pieros will arrive cooked (don't know what she means by that).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 23:22

MM wrote:
ladydi wrote:I get the feeling she has been using people and situations for her own personal gain her entire career. It must be second nature to her now.
Bingo, ladydi, you win the prize!! So, I am not the only one who has noticed that about Eli, right? Well, Eli, enjoy the ride, sister, and milk it for what it is worth.
LOL, sorry Ladies, but I've said that a long time ago.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 23 Dec 2011, 21:59

Betts to host cooking show?? Yet to go away.

INTERVIEW
Elisabetta Canalis: my Christmas between Sardinia and the United StatesThe former tissue tells projects for 2012 but also the menu of his party, to be passed in Sassari

He left Italy for America, specifically Los Angeles, to stand alongside his love George Clooney. The story is over, but Elisabetta Canalis has not returned back: indeed, he sees his future in the States. He participated in the reality show "Dancing with the Stars" and, although it has been eliminated, the American public began to know: is no longer just the Clooney's ex-girlfriend. Now it has become the ambassador of Pantene advertising campaign and soon in the U.S. should lead a cooking show, but there are many projects in the pipeline, including a new TV series.
Christmas American or Italian? At Christmas will definitely stay in Italy, in Sassari. I want to spend the holidays with my family. I will have the time to meet friends, who in recent years, unfortunately I have not seen much.
What will be the menu? The Christmas traditions are deeply felt in Sardinia. I'll be with my family and closest friends for a meal that will be quite large. My mom and my aunt, cook pasta and ravioli as the second is likely that there is a dish of meat or the porceddu baked lamb with potatoes.
The sweet? Obviously the cake but also one of our typical sweet, honey seadas , a sweet pastry thin, with a heart of cheese and covered with sugar or honey.
What would receive a gift under the tree? And that gift do? The Christmas gift I've already done. One unusual thing: he bought in a gallery in Los Angeles, a reproduction of a painting that I love. As for the rest of the family, buy useful items, but also something original and useless. Decide in the last few days going around the shops.
Now she lives in Los Angeles and goes around America: what the miss most about Italy? The thing I miss most is my family, but fortunately there is Skype so we can see and talk almost every day. Then I feel the lack of the typical Italian white bread, for me the best in the world! When I return to Milan is the first thing I buy. Moreover, white bread and sweets do not give up for anything in the world.
Best wishes for 2012? The 2012 will be a very important year for my life and my career. My wish is to see my family and my friends are always happy and in good health. I also hope to continue to work in the States because I love being here, I like people and I'm doing a lot of experiences that will help me in my career.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 23 Dec 2011, 22:55

The Pieros will arrive cooked (don't know what she means by that)..

and soon in the U.S. should lead a cooking show

Maybe she means the dogs will be exhausted from the plane ride but if she ever makes hotdogs on her show, I'm not eating em. rabbit

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Dec 2011, 04:41

Eli went so bad on the cooking show in Italy how would she do on one in America. She has already admitted she can't cook! So we will see what happens. It is sort of sad thought that she is needing to seen twitpics of herself at the airport. There was a time when the paps did it for her!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Dec 2011, 14:30

Maybe she'll do one of those shows like "HOW TO BOIL WATER" where an accomplished chef shows her how to cook from scratch. That might be her speed.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Dec 2011, 15:38

At the moment she is trapped in Frankfurt after missing the coincidence with 2 planes due to fights with some air stewards regarding her two dogs. I believe when she changed planes other airlines were not allowing her to bring the dogs in the cabin. She may or may not make it home for Xmas in Sardinia.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 18:03

And I read one tweet this morning that she left her iPhone in LA? hahahahaha! Hasn't stopped her from tweeting though...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Dec 2011, 21:21

melbert wrote:And I read one tweet this morning that she left her iPhone in LA? hahahahaha! Hasn't stopped her from tweeting though...

How is she tweeting? Do you think she has a phone for the Us and one for Italy? I know I had problems when I got to Italy, my US phone would not work and had to borrow one from a relative.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 21:26

I really have no idea Socimar. I don't travel more than the round trip to work and back home, so my phone works all the time. hahahaha!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next