George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat

2 posters

Go down

Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat Empty Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat

Post by party animal - not! Fri 01 Dec 2023, 12:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat Empty Re: Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat

Post by party animal - not! Mon 04 Dec 2023, 09:28

London screening yesterday:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12820475/George-Clooney-wife-Amal-Boys-Boat-London.html

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

hasenrosi and Ida like this post

Back to top Go down

Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat Empty Re: Another snippet of George directing The Boys In the Boat

Post by annemarie Mon 04 Dec 2023, 16:04

[size=34]George Clooney chivalrously holds an umbrella for wife Amal as she stuns in a chic black outfit at a screening of his movie The Boys In The Boat in London[/size]
By GERAINT LLEWELLYN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:46 EST, 3 December 2023 | UPDATED: 19:39 EST, 3 December 2023

George Clooney proved himself ever the gentleman as he held an umbrella to protect stunning wife Amal from the rain at a special screening of his new movie The Boys In The Boat in London on Sunday. 
The Hollywood megastar, 62, who directed the period drama, ensured his other half was protected from the downpour as she took to the red carpet in a chic black ensemble.
Amal, 45, was the epitome of sophistication as she posed up a storm in a sculpted velvet bodice which teased a glimpse of her toned and trim midriff.
The beauty, who shares six-year-old twins Alexander and Ella with her husband, completed the look with a fitted pencil skirt and stylish stilettos. 
Amal opted for glamorous make-up and a bright red lip while letting her glossy brunette tresses tumble past her shoulders. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+37
View gallery

George Clooney, 45, proved himself ever the gentleman as he held an umbrella to protect his stunning wife Amal, 62, from the rain at a special screening of his new movie The Boys In The Boat in London on Sunday

+37
View gallery

The Hollywood megastar, who directed the period drama, ensured his other half was protected from the downpour as she took to the red carpet in a chic black ensemble
[size=18]George Clooney talks training for The Boys in The Boat

L
[/size]
Meanwhile George cut a suave figure in a tailored grey suit which he wore over a crisp white shirt worn open at the collar. 
The movie is based on Daniel James Brown's 2013 novel The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, and follows the story of the USA's rowing team. 
Like the book, the film will also follow the men's financial struggles during the Great Depression. 
The offical synopsis reads: 'A 1930s-set story centered on the University of Washington's rowing team, from their Depression-era beginnings to winning gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics'. 
The cast includes Joel Edgerton, Sam Strike, Jack Mulhern as well as Fantastic Beasts's Callum Turner.
Callum, who plays Joe Rantz in the movie, told Digitalspy how the cast learned to row and trained for six weeks before filming began. 
Saying: 'We'd push ourselves and push each other to go as fast as we can'. 
It comes after George recently opened up about his children and revealed that he and his wife have been exposing them to rock music.

+37
View gallery

Amal was the epitome of sophistication as she posed up a storm in a sculpted velvet bodice which teased a glimpse of her toned and trim midriff 

+37
View gallery

The beauty, who shares six-year-old twins Alexander and Ella with her husband, completed the look with a fitted pencil skirt and stylish stilettos 

+37
View gallery

Amal opted for glamorous make-up and a bright red lip while letting her glossy brunette tresses tumble past her shoulders

+37
View gallery

Meanwhile George cut a suave figure in a tailored grey suit which he wore over a crisp white shirt worn open at the collar

+37
View gallery

The Hollywood heartthrob sported his salt and pepper locks perfectly quaffed and his facial hair neatly trimmed

+37
View gallery

George signed autographs for fans who had waited patently in the rain 

+37
View gallery

Despite the bad weather the couple appeared in high spirits at the star-studded screening

+37
View gallery

Two-time Oscar winner George directs the movie which tells the story of the American rowing team at the 1936 Olympics 

+37
View gallery

The lovebirds put on a very cosy display as they took to the red carpet 

+37
View gallery

The movie is based on Daniel James Brown's 2013 novel The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics
Amal told Access Hollywood that her handsome husband has 'started playing heavy metal music, actually.'
George added, 'The kids are listening to heavy metal. They’re headbangers.
'It’s not fully heavy metal, it’s just heavy enough that they can bang their heads.'
Last month Fran Drescher revealed what George said to her after SAG-AFTRA strike finally ended.
The actress, 66, who is the president of the union, told Extra's Billy Bush how shocked the Batman star was to learn she had received the deal she did from studios.
'George Clooney said, "I would have bet my house and lost that you couldn't get the deal that you got, that you wouldn’t have gotten past a billion dollars." And that just made me so happy,' she said. 

+37
View gallery

George lovingly placed an arm around his wife's waist 

+37
View gallery

George and Amal oozed confidence as they posed for the cameras 

+37
View gallery

George (L) also put on an animated display alongside the movie's star Callum Turner (R)

+37
View gallery

Callum (R) was dressed to impress in a navy double-breasted suit 

+37
View gallery

The 33-year-old found fame as Theseus Scamander in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald and Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore 

+37
View gallery

The duo appeared to be having a fun time ahead of the screening 

+37
View gallery

They didn't let the damp weather dampen their mood 

+37
View gallery

Star of the movie Joel Edgerton also opted for a classic tailored suit

+37
View gallery

(left to right) Joel Edgerton George Clooney, Callum Turner and Bruce Herbelin-Earle

+37
View gallery

+37
View gallery

George was then spotted leaving the swanky Twenty Two in Mayfair following the afterparty

+37
View gallery

George posed for a snap with a delighted fan who waited in the rain

+37
View gallery

The lucky lady received a peck on the cheek from the Hollywood heartthrob 

+37
View gallery

Joel Edgerton also attended the party alongside his director 

+37
View gallery

The Aussie actor made his way through the English downpour 
She also received a call from Tyler Perry. 'I'm so, so proud of you,' she recalled him telling her.
Other big names to contact Drescher were Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Reynolds, Laura Dern, and Kerry Washington.
She also heard from Bradley Cooper, who recalled the kindness she showed him when he was just a hotel employee showing the then-Nanny star to her room. 
'Bradley Cooper... He said to me that many, many years ago, when I was still on The Nanny and he was working at a hotel… and he maybe brought my bags up to my room with me and we talked the whole way up and he said, 
'"I never, ever forgot how kind you were, how much you made me feel seen, and how you talked to me like I was an equal, and I'll never forget that, and I'm just glad I had the opportunity to thank you now."'
[size=18]Trailer for 'The Boys in the Boat' directed by George Clooney

[/size]

+37
View gallery

Actor Bruce Herbelin-Earle wore a a stylish cravat and dark wool coat  

+37
View gallery

Olympic rower Tom Geroge (L) also attended the screening 

+37
View gallery

+37
View gallery

Gabby Logan (L) and Priscilla Anyabu (R) both cut stylish figures in chic winter coats 

+37
View gallery

Make-up mogul Charlotte Tilbury cut a chic figure in a plunging black gown with long dramatic train

+37
View gallery

Toting a sparkly clutch she beamed as she graced the red carpet

+37
View gallery

Betty Bachz wrapped up warm with a long long colourful scarf 
Describing what caused the strike to end, she said: 'It was moving all the way through… We had reached a threshold where we crossed the billion-dollar mark and ended at a [$1,011,000,000], which is quite historic in terms of the size of the contract in this industry.'
Two weeks of intense negotiation between the performers' union and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers appears to have produced a break-through in the long-running dispute with an official end penciled in for 12.01am on Thursday.
The union said in a statement that its negotiators had voted unanimously to approve the tentative deal, which will proceed to the union’s national board on Friday for 'review and consideration'.

+37
View gallery

The Boys In The Boat is released in the UK January 12 

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down