George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom

3 posters

Go down

Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom Empty Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom

Post by benex Sun 20 Sep 2020, 16:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=62]Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom[/size]
19 SETTEMBRE 2020
Sì, in chat con Barack Obama e George Clooney. Incredibile, ma vero. Per parlare di democrazia, Trump e Biden, Covid e clima. Se due così ti videochiamano, che fai non rispondi?
Dalla schermata di Zoom, Barack e George hanno salutato noi partecipanti dalle loro rispettive residenze. Obama con la sua dialettica eloquente, seduto nel suo studio,  Clooney invece aveva come sfondo una boiserie in legno chiaro e ha subito scelto il ruolo di spalla, per lasciare più spazio all'ex presidente. In entrambe le case i cani hanno interrotto ogni tanto il dialogo, abbaiando.Durante la conversazione, per la maggior parte molto seria (ma con un paio di diversioni divertenti), sia Obama che Clooney hanno voluto dare risalto all'onestà e all'empatia di Joe Biden, sia come uomo che come candidato, in grande contrasto con le menzogne giornaliere e il carattere instabile di Trump.Dobbiamo usare scienza e rinnovabili per smettere di danneggiare l'ambiente e far sì che i nostri figli e nipoti possano ereditare un pianeta in cui vivere con più gioia e sicurezza. Diritti umani, legge e democrazia sono a repentaglio nelle urne il prossimo novembre: pensiamoci".Il presidente uscente gioca a golf 300 giorni l'anno, non vuol dirci come paga o non paga le tasse, accetta la parola di Putin come Vangelo, insulta gli immigrati, ha almeno una dozzina di suoi collaboratori accusati di crimini federali, fa sparare gas lacrimogeno sui dimostranti e chi più ne ha più ne metta! Io voglio un presidente che lavori per ogni singolo americano, forte e duro con i dittatori in giro per il mondo, che appoggi i nostri alleati storici. Quell'uomo è Joe Biden".Clooney si prende l'ultima battuta: sto facendo un test cognitivo ai miei gemelli di tre anni: mostro loro una foto di Biden e loro dicono "bravo", ne mostro una di Trump e loro rispondono all'unisono "cacca". Mi sembra tutto più chiaro, no?".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom Empty Re: Obama e Clooney: super-Zoom

Post by annemarie Sun 20 Sep 2020, 18:03

George good and poop love it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Sep 2020, 19:50

Google translate ahead alert!

Yes, in chat with Barack Obama and George Clooney. Incredible, but true. To talk about democracy, Trump and Biden, Covid and climate. If two like this video call you, what are you doing you don't answer?

From the Zoom screen, Barack and George greeted us attendees from their respective residences. Obama with his eloquent dialectic, sitting in his study, Clooney instead had a light wood paneling as background and immediately chose the role of shoulder, to leave more space for the former president.

In both houses the dogs interrupted the dialogue from time to time, barking.During the conversation, for the most part very serious (but with a couple of fun diversions), both Obama and Clooney wanted to emphasize Joe Biden's honesty and empathy, both as a man and as a candidate, in great contrast to Trump's daily lies and unstable temper.

We must use science and renewables to stop harming the environment and ensure that our children and grandchildren can inherit a planet to live on with more joy and safety. Human rights, law and democracy are at stake in the polls next November: let's think about it ".

The outgoing president plays golf 300 days a year, doesn't want to tell us how he pays or doesn't pay taxes, accepts Putin's word as the Gospel, insults immigrants, has at least a dozen of his collaborators accused of federal crimes, fires gas tear gas on the demonstrators and so on and so forth! I want a president who works for every single American, strong and hard on dictators around the world, who supports our historic allies. That man is Joe Biden. "

Clooney takes the last line: I'm doing a cognitive test on my three-year-old twins: I show them a picture of Biden and they say" good ", I show one of Trump and they answer the question. "poop" unison. It all seems clearer to me, doesn't it? ".
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down