George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!!

4 posters

Go down

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! Empty George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!!

Post by heartlove Wed 01 Apr 2020, 16:18

George Clooney comes through.’ Actor sends birthday wish to 100-year-old fan

“Dear Miriam,” Clooney wrote. “They tell me you’re 100! I don’t believe it. Here’s hoping you have a fantastic birthday.”

-

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! Safe_image.php?d=AQAeNa0srtJjL3aH&w=600&h=313&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kiro7.com%2Fresizer%2F_QbT1DIwZWoC_uuTEKWjhMzZKTo%3D%2F1200x628%2Farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-cmg.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2FWXBCUQ7ELRCQRLF5QDQBKLTO4I

kiro7.com
‘In the midst of the coronavirus, George Clooney comes through.’ Actor sends birthday wish to 100-year-old fan

I absolutely love this story!!! 

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! Empty Re: George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!!

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Apr 2020, 16:46

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/midst-coronavirus-george-clooney-comes-through-actor-sends-birthday-wish-100-year-old-fan/R6K367DV4JEOTD6KP6WMZY7ELI/

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! Empty Re: George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!!

Post by annemarie Wed 01 Apr 2020, 17:07

[size=36]‘In the midst of the coronavirus, George Clooney comes through.’ Actor sends birthday wish to 100-year-old fan

George Clooney - Super Cool Birthday Wish !!! WXBCUQ7ELRCQRLF5QDQBKLTO4I

“Dear Miriam,” Clooney wrote to Miriam Friedman. “They tell me you’re 100! I don’t believe it. Here’s hoping you have a fantastic birthday.” (Courtesy of Rocky Friedman)
[/size]

By: Casey McNerthney
Updated: March 31, 2020 - 11:51 PM

When Rocky Friedman of Port Townsend gathered with his sisters last year to plan for their mother’s 100th birthday celebration on March 31, she serendipitously sent a one-sentence email.
“Don’t forget to invite Amal and George Clooney.”
Friedman said his mother, Miriam, “lives on her own, walks for exercise, reads voraciously, can tell you far more about professional sports than her son will ever know, and rocks my world with her unconditional love.”
Content Continues Below

Friedman, who owns the historic Rose Theatre in Port Townsend, wondered what was possible.
He shared the story Tuesday in an email to Rose Theatre supporters “because in the challenging times that we live, I think it will make you smile, and we all need that.”
Through a little research and four intermediaries, Friedman was encouraged to write to Clooney with his request.
“I asked if he would please consider writing a short congratulatory note to my mom on reaching this milestone. I emphasized - with less than subtlety - that at nearly 100 she was very likely his oldest fan. How could he refuse?”
He didn’t.
“Dear Miriam,” Clooney wrote. “They tell me you’re 100! I don’t believe it. Here’s hoping you have a fantastic birthday.”
Friedman shared a photo of his mother with the signed photo on her birthday.
“When I received the photograph from him that my mom is holding, and read the personal inscription, I couldn’t stop smiling. As my daughter said, ‘In the midst of the coronavirus George Clooney comes through.’”
“Thank you, George.”

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Wed 01 Apr 2020, 17:23

I LOVE the picture he sent.  My Birthday is this month, I wonder if I could get an autographed picture.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Apr 2020, 00:50

Maybe. But I think you only qualify if it's your 100th birthday!

He did something similar for a lady in the Sonning care home a couple of years ago and went to see her

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by heartlove Thu 02 Apr 2020, 01:54

Went to see her!!!  bounce   That's even better.

heartlove
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 02 Apr 2020, 03:22

Sweet.  Lovely man isn’t he?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 Apr 2020, 10:15

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-39344643/george-clooney-visit-thrilled-87-year-old-pat-adams

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down