George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ Empty George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’

Post by Admin Sun 05 Jul 2020, 19:10

Brace yourselves, folks, his answer was not in the least shocking!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’[/size]

[size=11]By
 Camille Heimbrod
 -
June 30, 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney previously gave a shocking response to claims that he and his wife, Amal Clooney are a power couple.

While speaking with Marie Claire UK, George Clooney said that he doesn’t consider him and Amal a power couple. After all, he doesn’t know what the term means.
“I don’t think of us as a power couple, because I don’t know what that means. I would think a power couple is like… Bill and Hillary seem to be a power couple. I think we’re just a couple with great interest in the human condition. I don’t think of that as particularly powerful; I just think of it as our responsibility as people on the planet,” he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney gushes over Amal Clooney

George also gushed over his wife during the same interview. He said that Amal is someone that he loves spending time with. The Ocean’s Eleven actor is also very proud to spend every minute of every day with his wife.
“I’ve always been involved in things other than this business long before I was successful at it, but she’s been doing it kind of quietly and unheralded for a long, long period of time,” he said.

The actor talks about proposing to his wife

George Clooney also admitted that he knew very early on that he wanted to be with Amal for the rest of his life. However, they never talked about marrying each other.
“Literally, I dropped it on her. And she just kept saying, ‘Oh my god,’ and ‘Wow’ – completely unexpected. We just sat there and finally I said, ‘Listen, I’m 52 and I’ve been on my knee now for about 28 minutes, so I gotta get an answer out of this or I’m going to throw a hip out. I might not be able to stand back up,’” he shared.

George Clooney calls his wife an amazing human being

The actor also said that Amal is an amazing human being that’s why he immediately fell in love with her. Before they started dating, George couldn’t help but wonder if he would ever get the chance to be with the human rights activist.

“We were friends for a while and luckily, she said yes. She’s an amazing human being. And she’s caring. And she also happens to be one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. And, she’s got a great sense of humor. There’s a number of reasons why I fell in love,” George Clooney said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ Empty Re: George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’

Post by LizzyNY Mon 06 Jul 2020, 15:23

affraid SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could we not know any of this? affraid
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’ Empty Re: George Clooney gives shocking response to claims he, Amal are a ‘power couple’

Post by party animal - not! Mon 06 Jul 2020, 15:53

Well, there's a surprise - it's  crap site selling cryptocurrency, Micky, again delivering years old news!!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down