George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal

Go down

Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal Empty Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal

Post by Admin Sun 25 Aug 2019, 19:48

Well, this sounds like a party in the making, no?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=33]Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New Mezcal
Shall we line up the shots?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
by MEGAN SCHALTEGGER
AUG 13, 2019[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
INSTAGRAM / BRYAN CRANSTON
[url=https://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.delish.com%2Ffood-news%2Fa28688084%2Fbryan-cranston-wants-george-clooney-try-dos-hombres-mezcal%2F&description=Bryan Cranston Really Wants George Clooney To Try His New mezcaldelish&media=https%3A%2F%2Fhips.hearstapps.com%2Fhmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages%2Fscreen-shot-2019-08-13-at-11-43-26-am-1565711017.png%3Fresize%3D1600%3A%2A][/url]
[size]
ICYMI, Bryan Cranston is joining the mezcal business with former co-star, Aaron Paul. And since it's uncharted territory for the seasoned acting vet, he's looking to George Clooney for a little help. Ya know, the guy that started a billion dollar tequila brand, Casamigos? Him.
The pair announced their post-Breaking Bad venture on Instagram last month, and frankly, we're just happy they chose a slightly more, um, legal route IRL. "We had the time of our lives while shooting Breaking Bad and truly built a very special bond," Cranston wrote on social media. "Knowing that we couldn’t share the screen for quite a while - our thoughts turned to a new project. We sipped cocktails and thought about what it should be."
Ultimately, they settled on creating Dos Hombres, an artisanal Mezcal handcrafted in Oaxaca, Mexico. And now, Cranston is dying for Clooney to weigh in with his expert advice.

While chatting with reporters at MLB Pitcher Clayton Kershaw's 7th Annual Ping Pong 4 Purpose event at Dodgers Stadium, he revealed his plan: Get the Casamigos founder to give Dos Hombres a try. "I have not [sent it to him] but I am knocking on his door," Cranston joked. "I am right behind him."

Clearly, he's passionate about the stuff—but not just from a business perspective. "I love to drink it neat, maybe a little bit of ice, put it in a Bloody Mary instead of vodka," Cranston said at the event. "Make a little mezcal Bloody Mary, and you are in business." 
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down